Regeneration (Winter Soldier...

By riku54

"I want to die!" He said through gritted teeth. "I can't handle all the guilt and memories anymore! Please." ... More

Regeneration (Winter Soldier fan fiction)
Anna Silver
Files
I'm Not Who You Think I Am
So it Begins.....
5.5
The Bad Report
6.5
Fixing Fences, Fixing Hearts
Tag
8.5
Forgiveness
Don't Smile
10.5
Author's note IMPORTANT
Trap
Confrontation
Scared
13.5
Suicidal Savior
14.5
New Found Weakness
Got a Trail
Natalia Romanova
Paying an old dept
Crumpled Memory
Some New Stable Hands
Learning The Dreaded Truth
21.5
Darkness has Nothing to do with Light
Notice A/N
Fox
25.5
Unwanted Reunion
Terrible Aching
Distant Past
28.5
Ringing Out
S-I-N
Bad Day
Black and White
A/N
Wretched
35.5
Not long now
a/n hey guys
Buzz
Your heart was Bright and New
Breaking Point
Only A Crack
40.5
Here's to Murder While Tomorrow Bends
Just....Yet
Savior
Escape
This Will Be Over

Ward

4.3K 130 14
By riku54

James hated the thing in his chest.

As the Winter Soldier, he didn't fear anything. He didn't feel anything. Not after the thirty years of punishment and memory loss. After those thirty years of so called 'training' He couldn't feel anything. Not the wind in his face nor the pain from a bullet.

But now, he was sure Anna had done something to him. Because as he rounded a corner and his ears picked up footsteps, his heart stopped.

He pressed his back to the wall, blending perfectly with the dark shadows of the hallway. He'd have to kill them, he had no choice. But it had to be quick and quiet. He couldn't risk one of them sending an alarm.

One stocked infont of the other as he watched them approach, only two. Both held M-16s in their hands. He'd have to be fast.  The both passed him right by, thier weak eyes not noticing his shadow. James silently prayed that they wouldn't notice anything. But the one in the back however, did notice it. And his eyes narrowed as he stared at his own shadow and the shadow that was behind him.

But before he could turn around, James wrapped his human hand over the guards mouth before he slit his throat with the knife in his other hand from behind. The body fell backwards into his arms and he laid it down, not making a sound.

That's when the first guard decided to turn, no longer hearing his partner's footsteps. Before he could yell as he saw his fellow guard dead with a masked man over the body, James flicked his wrist. The same knife sunk into the second man's throat. James stalked over, ripping the blade out and wiping off the blood on his pant leg.

He'd have to hid the bodies, he realized. And sighed. Why was he doing this again?

Oh yeah, that stupid girl.

He peered down the next hallway and sighed as he found an empty cell. He kicked the door open and dragged the bodies in, and rolled them under the steel bed.

As he closed the door he remembered the blood on the floor, and he grabbed a roll of bandages he always kept with him and wiped it up, the crimson staining the fabric red.

It was sick, and he knew it, what he was doing. And he almost hated that he could do it so well. HYDRA had created a killing machine he realized, and it was something he would have to live with.

And he had to live, because Anna said so.

-

-

-

Clink.

Clink.

Ting.

Grant Ward banged his very empty cup against the steel and discusting bed frame. He was bord, no he was beyond bord. And he hated being alone. Because every second he thought about Skye, and every second he regretted his decision to stay with HYDRA.

Because in the end, Skye was right. Garrett had used him as his personal body gaurd, his own personal pawn. And Ward was to blind to see it. Now he was stuck with a life long sentence in a high security hell, but at least he didn't receive the death sentence he deserved. He probably had Skye and Colson to thank for that.

Ting.

Clink.

BANG!

He stood up at the loud noise that issued from the other side of his cell door. His ears heard scrapes and muffled yells, but in a few seconds they were gone.

His muscles tensed up as the door creaked open, the light from his cell pouring into the dark hallway.

What the hell?

He silently stood, his excitement mixing together with fear. It was a boiling pot of emotions that were swirling around in his chest, and he gratefully swallowed them.

He couldn't help but feel them rise again as he approached the door. This had to be some kind of trick. His head peered out and down the hallway, not seeing anyone. He turned his head to the left and his eyes widened as he spotted a body of a gaurd on the floor, his throat slit.

Someone was definitely here, but why weren't they showing themselves? 

Ward didn't care, he was getting out if he could, even if he would pay the price later. He couldn't stand this hell any longer.

He stalked over to the gaurd and grabbed his gun, along with another handgun that he stuffed in his boot.

Ward then turned down the hallway he was often led down and took off, the M-16 in his hands prepared for anyone who tried to stop him.

But he ever had to use it.

It was like someone was always a step ahead of him, the gaurds were always dead in the same way. Whoever was breaking him out knew that a gunshot would draw to much attention, no, this person knew what they were doing.

He didn't have time for anything though, if he was getting a free ticket out then he was taking it.

He made it all the way outside, where now the dangers and stakes were much higher. Once he got past the fence, he would have forest cover, but there was five hundred feet of blank dirt that was crawling with armed guards in the way.

Thank god the snipers weren't on this particular space of the prison. But he'd have to run, and hope not to get shot. Little did he know someone whould take care of everything.

As he got ready to sprint into the open, a glint of silver caught his eye. Ten feet away from him someone was crouched in the shadows, and he realized it was most likely his savoir. Ward's eyes narrowed as he tried to identify the person, but he was to concealed beneath the building's shadow. But, whoever it was grabbed something and slid it across the grass to him, and Ward picked it up when it reached him.

It was a small pistol, holding five rounds. Wedged between the trigger was a small peice of paper. Ward pulled it out carefully, and his eyes scanned over the messy writing.

Run. I'll cover you. Don't turn around and run until you can't anymore.

Ward once again tried to see whoever was hiding from him, but there was no way his eyes could find him. He sucked in a breath. At least he was getting out. He'd full out sprint to the fence, and he'd have climb it despite the barbed wire top. But he'd have to be fast, one slip up could get him shot.

One,

Two,

Three......

Breathe...

He ran.

-

-

-

James watched in satisfaction as the boy did what he had told him, and sprinted out into the open. James didn't move from his spot, he wouldn't move unless he was spotted.

It was going fairly well, that was until he got to the fence. As Ward reached the top, a gaurd rounded the corner of the building. He let out a shout of surprise before aiming his M-16 at Ward's back. James removed his atomic pistol from his back and shot the gaurd in the neck, finally standing from his hiding spot. He ignored the death gurgling coming from his kill and sprinted to the fence himself, as Ward had successfully made it over and was now running through the forest.

James grabbed the fence with his metal hand as he lept up the chain wire in two steps, vaulting over the side. He landed on his knees and stood, replacing his pistol on his back.

Now, the alarms were ringing, and shouts could be heard from behind him. He didn't care, this was the part that he did best.

Just like a ghost, he disappeared, leaving no trace.

Now he had to track down Ward, who would probably be tierd and easy to catch from the run.

He set off.

-

-

-

Hello my peeps!

I start school soon. O.O

It's crazy cause I'm going to a new school and I don't know anyone and it's crazy stressful so sorry for not updating.

Prayer would be great!

Anyway, Ward better run!

The Winter Soldier is coming!

Dun dun dun dun..... dun dun dun dun!

Sorry, I've been watching shark Week.

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN WATCHING SHARK WEEK?

I RECENTLY WATCHED A GREAT WHITE BITE A GIRLS LEG OFF.

IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME IN A SCARE YOU TO DEATH WAY.

I THINK THIS IS the longest authoR'S NOTE EVER.

Anyway,

Comment and vote please!??

-Riku54

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 76.4K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...
8.9K 156 32
It's been two months since Y/N returned to the Compound, but despite her best efforts, she can't seem to escape her trauma. Nightmares haunt her at n...
19.8K 610 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
224K 5.8K 56
Y/N Stark. You are the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Born in 1990, by a twenty year old Tony Stark. You don't know who your mother is...she was...