The Honest Ramblings of Ophel...

De neverrland

[on hold] BLOG ENTRY ONE: My therapist told me I needed an "outlet" for my "anger issues." But I am not an... Mais

[Entry 1] Non Existent Anger Issues
[Entry 2] To Be or Not to Be (Anonymous)
[Entry 3] Sit Down, Shut Up, it's Story Time
[Entry 4] The Extremely Mean and Ironically Hot Group
[Entry 5] Which Would be Most Unfortunate
[Entry 6] Teachers and Their Stupid Assignments
[Entry 7] Goons and Consequences
[Entry 8] Antisocial Human Beings
[Entry 10] Uptight Entourage of Butt Kissers
[Entry 11] Two Things I'll Never Understand
[Entry 12] Confession: Blogger's Block and a Crush
[Entry 13] How to Avoid Social Interactions
[Entry 14] The Attraction of Greasy Vendors
[Entry 15] Stop Eating Tuna for Lunch
[Entry 16] Bored of Education
[Entry 17] Debate Team Tryouts
[Entry 18] Justice for __! I Left This Blank Because I'll Need it Next Year.
[Entry 19] Whale Bellies and the Principal's Office
[Entry 20] Addressing the Elephant in the Room
[Entry 21] Allergic to Dish Soap
[Entry 22] Overrated School Dances
[Entry 23] Intimate Cheeks and Table Queens

[Entry 9] Of Clothes and Education

391 41 4
De neverrland

BLOG ENTRY NINE:  Today, every girl in the entire school was sent to the gym for an assembly.  (We were cramped and crowded and uncomfortable, but we managed not to kill in each in such a confined space.)  

The ever mean and every naggy vice principal stood before us in a tight skirt and flowy top.  She looked like she meant to smile, but forgot how to because of how often she never smiles.  She started her speech the way all speeches start:  “Hi, and welcome… yada yada yada.”  She then proceeded to launch into a huge fit of saying what us girls have been hearing our entire schooling career.  Now, I’m not going to tell you exactly what she said (I’m sure most of you had heard the “no low-cut tops, short shorts, et cetera), but the entire gist of the whole thing was this:  wear clothing that will not distract boys from their education or we’ll send you home, because your education is not near as important as the boys.  She told us REPEATEDLY that even if we bring a jacket to wear over our tops or jeans to change into, she is still going to send us home.  

I understand the whole thing about the school not wanting us breaking their entirely too strict dress code, but I still think it is utterly ridiculous to send us home, therefore hindering our learning and education simply so we do not distract boys from doing what we should be doing, too.  

I have an extreme headache and an appointment with the stress ball to attend to.  That is all.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.7K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
69.7K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
193K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
1.6K 35 25
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the title says it i post funny du stuff even tho im not into du anymore i also post ocs!!!!!!!! because its my book i post whateve...