FOR ALL TIME

Da ShonaShaniece

This is a fictitious story of Michael Jackson's life after he finds his true love Jasmine Devereux in the yea... Altro

~*~
1. 062509
3. King Tut
4. Moonlight Passion
5. Dirty Diana
6. Bare It All
7. Messin' 'Round
8. 2300 Jackson Street
9. That's For All Time
10. Just Good Friends
11. Goodbye, Love
12. Can't Let Her Get Away
13. If It's Aching
14. Will You Be There?
15. Control
16. Dangerous
17. Billie J.
18. Welcome Home
19. Opening Night
20. Attention
21. Just Leave Me Alone
22. Ambush
23. Shine
24. O
25. Soul Train
26. 2.O
27. Off The Wall

2. Thursday

4.5K 159 134
Da ShonaShaniece

March 3, 1988 

New York City

     Jasmine sat alone in her favorite diner in Manhattan as she waited to be served her pepperoni slice. She was the only customer in that hour of 10 a.m. and business was usually slow around that time.

     She rested her head down on her arm and Rosa, the waiter and wife of the owner, walked over. "What's up, honey? You look down today."

     Jasmine sat up straight and sighed. "I need a drink and not water."

     "You know I can't do that. You're only 20. Tony would kill me."

     "Yea well I'm having a really bad day and I heard drinking your problems away is the way to go."

     "Well someone told you wrong," Rosa replied sharply.

     A few loud bangs on the back door stole Rosa's attention. "Be right back."

     As Rosa went to answer the knocking, Jasmine put her head back down and began listening to her Walkman.  She closed her eyes and allowed her worries to escape into the music.

     A man named Greg Philanganes was the cause of all the ruckus in the back.  He was an old friend of the owner Tony and also a friend and musical partner with Michael Jackson.  They were currently on tour together.

    Tony and Greg hugged and expressed how happy and surprised they were to see each other. Then Greg asked for a favor.  "Hey, I have my friend in the truck over there and he uh, he's not an ordinary guy so he can't be around a crowd..." He seemed to struggle with his words.

     Tony interrupted. "Anxiety issues or somethin'?"

     "No," Greg laughed. "It's Michael Jackson, man," he said smoothly. "We're doing a show tonight at Madison Square Garden and you know I had to bring him to your spot while we're out here."

     Tony's eyes widened. "Oh man! Of course! Of Course! I heard he was in town.  Tell him to come in! I'll lock up the front and kick the one girl out that's in there."

     "Well, no you don't have to kick her out. We can handle one girl," Greg laughed.

     So Michael, Greg and a bodyguard named Matt all walked in and Michael and Matt were introduced to Tony.  They all walked past Jasmine who looked to be sleeping with her head still down on the table. The crew occupied a table to the far left of hers, leaving an empty one in between them.

     Rosa was clearly excited to meet Michael.  She didn't even really acknowledge Greg who she hadn't seen in about 2 years. "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm taking Michael Jackson's order," she said with vibrant eyes. "What can I get you, sweetie?"

     Michael flashed a grateful smile towards her. "Umm...I don't know," he said scanning the folded paper menu. "I'll just take an orange juice, thank you." As Rosa gathered everyone else's orders, Michael removed his stylish black blazer and hung it on the back of his chair, leaving just his red button up in view.  He brushed away a few wandering curls as he looked over the lunch section of his menu.

     As it grew silent at the table, while everyone was thinking hard on what they wanted for lunch, their ears finally became attuned to Jasmines music.

     Matt looked around, not sure which direction it was coming from.  It was surely not the diner's radio. "Where is that music coming from?"

     Michael nodded towards Jasmine. "I guess her Walkman."

     Jasmine stretched and slowly picked her upper body up off of the table.  She removed her headphones and called for Rosa. She glanced over at her new company and smirked at them. 

     Rosa came over with a tray full of drinks and leaned an ear towards Jasmine to see what she wanted.

      "Rosa, are you going to get me that drink?" Jasmine whispered. 

     Rosa refused again, decrying that Jasmine was underage.

     Jasmine sighed with narrowing eyes as Rosa walked over to give the men their beverages and take their food orders.

     When Rosa walked away from the dining area, Jasmine turned towards Matt who sat at the end of his table and closest to her. "Hey, I know you're over 21...please?" She gave him a sly grin and wink.

     Michael tried not to make eye contact with her but he was astonished by her beauty. His eyes wandered, admiring her almond skin, long dark hair and those high cheekbones and little button nose. For longer than it should've been, he was fixated on her pillowly pink lips, that was until a sparkle in her eye caught his own.  After that, it was settled. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. 

     As Matt turned her down with a laugh, the men began to mentally prepare themselves for whatever was to come once the girl across from them realized who she was in the same room with.

    She began to turn away from them but one glance at Michael caught her full attention. "Hey, where do I know you from?""

     Michael was caught off guard so he only responded with a smile and curious gaze.

     The other men chuckled, thinking she was kidding with him.

     But Rosa walked over to butt in and break the silence.  "Are you kidding me?!" she cried dramatically.  "You don't know who this is? Your father should be ashamed of himself for keeping you so locked up all those years!" she yelled in her Italian accent.  She slapped Jasmines slice of pizza down on a plate in front of her.

     Jasmine laughed and could only agree. "I know. I'm such a loser."

     Michael quickly interjected.  "No, trust me. It's fine. I like it."

     Jasmine gave him that same curious gaze.  "Well, should I be freaking out right now?" Jasmine asked.

     The men failed to hold in their laughs while Rosa failed to keep in her frustration. "Oh my, yes it's Michael Jackson, honey."

     Jasmine jumped out of her seat in excitement. "Oh my god, yes! You're Janet Jackson's brother!! Oh my god, I love her sooo much!" 

     Matt and Greg burst in laughter.

     With three big steps, Jasmine was shaking Michael's hand. "It's so nice to meet you!"

     "It's very nice to meet you too," Michael said as the two fools next to him couldn't keep quiet. "Hey, Janet's a star now," Michael said to them chuckling, admitting to his baby sister's rise to fame.

     "Hell yeah she is. And I'm sorry. Trust me I know some of your songs. I just don't watch much TV so I don't really know faces. I honestly almost called you Prince."

     The laughter was uncontrollable now as Rosa joined in cackling.

     "I'm sorry," she said feeling guilty.

     "It's ok, sweetheart," Michael said kindly.

     "What's your favorite Michael Jackson song?" Greg challenged.

     Jasmine put her hand on her hip. "What is this, a test?" she asked playfully.  "Uh, Lady in my Life," she said smartly with a grin.

     They all nodded in acceptance.  "Okay, okay," Greg said.

     "Truth is, the last time I saw you was in the Thriller video and you look very different so cut me some slack." Jasmine said.

     Michael laughed. "That's understandable."

     "But it's unacceptable," she said.  "I'm just so busy with school and stuff I have time for nothing else it seems."

     "But you have time for my sister," Michael teased.

     She threw her weight back on a table behind her. "Well that's different. She's my idol."

     "What are u in school for and where do you go?" Michael asked.

     As he kept his eyes steady on her, she began to find it difficult to return the gesture. "I go to NYU for nursing."

     "Wow, that's good. How old are you?"

     Jasmine wanted to lie and answer whatever age she thought he was but she realized they all knew she wasn't even old enough to drink. "I'll be 21 in December, finished with school when I'm 22. How old are you?" she asked Michael laughing.

     "How old do you think I am?"

     "Umm, 24."

     Michael's expression of curiosity transformed into shock. "Are you serious?"

     "Uh, yea. Why? How wrong am I?"

     "It doesn't matter." He quickly changed the subject as his buddies laughed under their breath. "Hey, umm...what's your name again?"

     "Oh, Jasmine."

     "Well, Jasmine, I know it may seem sudden but how would you like to come with me and meet my sister right after this?"

     Greg and Matt both looked at each other as Michael's unexpected gesture threw them off a bit.  They couldn't even interject.

     Jasmine was overwhelmed though. Of course she took the offer.  She sat down and ate with the guys and let them get to know her a little better.

     Michael loved how she wasn't star struck around him and how cool she was.

     Michael excused himself from the table to go to the bathroom. He actually went to call his sister Janet. "Hey, I need you do me a favor, sweetness."

     "What is it?" Janet asked.

     "I'm at this restaurant with Greg and I just met a huge fan of yours. She doesn't even care really for my music but she's real cool and kind of cute...so do you think you can talk to her for me?"

     "Michael, now, does that make any good sense? You want me to hook you up with some chick you just met that I don't even know?"

     "I don't know her, Dunk. But I like her and I'm trusting you to check her out for me.  She's really a big fan of yours and I already told her she could meet you later on."

     Janet laughed.  "Well, I can't say no now!"

     They all headed out to meet Janet at her hotel.  Michael was excited to see his little sister and Jasmine was just as excited to meet her idol.

     Michael's presence may have failed to give Jasmine such a feeling but with Janet standing across from Jasmine, the young girl was finally starstruck.  But it didn't take her long to bring herself back down to Earth. 

    She and Janet didn't seem to be a 'star' and 'fan' anymore but more like best friends the way they were chatting up a storm. Michael dazed in and out of the conversation but kept an interested smile on his face.

     Jasmine had a class to get to so she couldn't stay as long as she wanted to. She thanked Michael for making a dream come true for her with a huge hug.

     He politely kissed her on the cheek. "You are very welcome. I hope to see you again."

     Jasmine smiled and said, "Maybe after your big tour is over."

     "Hey, you should come to the show tonight and hang out with me backstage," Janet suggested.

     "Sure," Jasmine answered bright eyed.  "If it's ok with Michael."

     "Of course," he said quickly.

     So they made plans before Michael paid her taxi.

     "Oh my God, she's a doll! I love her!" Janet said excitedly.

     Michael was happy to hear his sister's fondness on the girl who would soon consume his every thought.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4.2K 194 62
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐚 (1968-1985) 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, a young vibrant girl living out her dreams until she got c...
8K 421 49
(Revamped) Jenasssia Thomas was miserable in the hell some people call school. But that all Changes when a certain someone enters her life. But the q...
9.9K 183 19
Book 2, off the first one. This is a fresh start, also this will have smut in here. So if you don't like it. Please don't read this book. Enjoy! 😌
239K 3.5K 120
Stories of Michael Jackson from different era's. Also if you don't like the things I write in this book. I'm saying this nicely, please don't read my...