Cherry

By BRE_C_

She was my cherry pie Full lips, shy eyes. But when I took a bite I almost died. It was quite scary Who woul... More

A Needle In a Haystack
Superwoman
Dangerous
thoughts.
Candle Lit
Forgiveness or Revenge
Complete the Puzzle
Brother
Dangerous
Black And white
Pray
Please
Surprise
Forgiveness
love?
Dancing Angel
sequel?

Cherry Pie

7.6K 436 23
By BRE_C_

Cherries moans fill the room that's still lit from daylight. She held on to me tightly while I fucked her with a fast pace. Our breathing is heavy and sweat starts to form on our bodies, but I could care less about that.

I watch Cherries breast jump up and down as my strokes continue and I let out a moan from the incredible sight before me. I grab Cherries breasts wanting to feel them. I give them a hard squeeze making her whine in pleasure. I bend down and take one of Cherries breast into my mouth. My tongue plays with her nipple and Cherry let's out a moan in satisfactory.

I put her leg on top of my shoulder to go deeper. I watch as Cherries eyes widen and her mouth open as she throws her head back from the feeling of me inside her.

I want to cum more than anything right now just from the sight in front of me and how wet and amazing Cherry feels, but I want her to go first. I take one of my hands off her breast and I start to rub her clit. Cherry let's out a loud moan, almost a scream due to this. I start to rub faster, massaging her softly then harder. Cherry bites her lip and our eyes lock as I fuck her.

The passion is clear between us. Like most things with Cherry. It's something that I've never experienced before. I feel her energy and I'm sure she feels mine, real raw true love.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum." Cherry whines. I go faster and harder than before. Making sure sure her orgasm is as perfect as she is. Cherry let's out a loud moan and I fell her juices on my dick. The feeling of her on me makes me cum right after. I slid out of her quickly spilling all over Cherries stomach. We moan in unison breathing quickly and heavily.

Cherry lays on my bed exhausted and I get up after giving her a kiss to grab a towel. I walk out of my room to the laundry closet and grab a medium sized white towel. I go back into the room and Cherry lays grinning at me cutely. I walk over to her and wipe off the cum from her stomach. Cherry thanks me and lets out a long yawn.

"I'm sleepy now" she laughs.

"Me too." I reply.

"I gotta go pee first. You gotta pee after sex babe. It's healthy." Cherry says wriggling out of bed and running right into my closet.

"Wait this is not a bathroom." Cherry calls out and I laughs loudly.

"Other door baby" I say.

Cherry walks out of the closet and makes her way to my bathroom. I gaze at her naked body as she walks making me crave her all over again. The was her naked butt looks as she walks is such a turn on. She was so slender with her small hips and breast but her ass was so plump and full it blew my mind.

I quickly grab a new sheet and lay it over the wet spot on the bed so that Cherry can lay comfortably. Then I climb in bed. Cherry exists the bathroom shaking her hands dry.

"You need a towel in there man"

"I'll get right on it after a nap" I laugh. Cherry climbs back into my bed. Her back towards me. I wrap my arms around her small waist sniffing her curly hair that smells like coconut.

I lay awake till I hear Cherries gentle snores indicating that she's asleep. I quickly fall asleep after. A careless peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 31
"she doesn't have to know." he told me. i was conflicted. confused. but wanted him so badly. her friend was married. she was single. she liked it tha...
13.2K 646 26
A vampire who has given up on love at last have a shot at happiness? Can a woman with secrets of her own embrace, accept, and love the mysterious wom...
35.6K 2.4K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
948 30 10
Blueberry was always considered bubbly and childish, but what is he hiding? Is that happy grin a cover for a deeper pain? Who can save him from despa...