Wolf Allergic ✔ | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

📃: I
📃: II
📃: III
📃: IV
📃: V
📃: VI
📃: VII
📃: VIII
📃: IX
📃: X
📃: XI
📃: XII
📃: XIII
📃: XIV
📃: XV
📃: XVI
📃: XVII
📃: XVIII
📃: XIX
📃: XX
📃: XXI
📃: XXII
📃: XXIII
📃: XXIV
📃: XXV
📃: XXVI
📃: XXVII
📃: XXVIII
📃: XXIX
📃: XXX
📃: XXXI
📃: XXXII
📃: XXXIII
📃: XXXIV
📃: XXXV
📃: XXXVI
📃: XXXVII
📃: XXXVIII
📃: XXXIX
📃: XL
📃: XLI
📃: XLII
📃: XLIII
📃: XLIV
📃: XLV
📃: XLVI
📃: XLVII
📃: XLVIII
📃: XLIX
📃: L
📃: LI
📃: LII
📃: LIII
📃: LIV
📃: LV
📃: LVI
📃: LVII
📃: LVIII
📃: LIX
📃: LX
📃: LXI
📃: LXII
📃: LXIII
📃: LXIV
📃: LXV
📃: LXVI
📃: LXVII
📃: LXVIII
📃: LXIX
📃: LXX
📃: Once in A Blue Moon
📃: LXXI
📃: LXXII
📃: LXXIII
📃: LXXIV
📃: Out of The Blue
📃: LXXV
📃: LXXVI
📃: LXXVII
📃: LXXVIII
📃: LXXIX
📃: LXXX
📃: LXXXI
📃: LXXXII
📃: LXXXIII
📃: LXXXIV
📃: LXXXV
📃: LXXXVI
📃: LXXXVII
📃: Supermoon
📃: LXXXVIII
📃: LXXXIX
📃: XC
📃: Oh My Gospel!
📃: XCII
📃: XCIII
📃: XCIV
📃: XCV
📃: XCVI
📃: XCVII
📃: XCVIII
📃: XCIX
📃: C
📃: CI
📃: CII
📃: CIII
📃: CIV
📃: CV
📃: CVI
📃: CVII
📃: CVIII
📃: CIX
📃: CX
📃: Eclipse
📃: CXI
📃: CXII (Finale)
📃: Crescent
📃 Bonus: Aftermath
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
📃 Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Return to Daegu
📃 Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
📃: Half-Moon
📃: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
📃 Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
📃 Bonus: Tongue Technology
📃: Me After You
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
📃: No One Missed Seokjin?
📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
📃 Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

📃: XCI

7.7K 498 166
By mociminji

A glimpse of Jungkook's past. More details when this book ends, I will add special chapter of Jungkook POV.

🖋

Jungkook was sobbing alone. He got lost as the sun already getting lower and lower. The young man believed this going to be his death, he won't be able to find a way back to the village and finally ended up as a dinner for whatever wild animal that lived in the woods.

Jungkook was sniffing and dug his head under his knees. He flinched hard when he heard some noises coming from behind the bush.

A shiver runs to his spine. The negative thoughts he had been thinking a few moments earlier, apparently going to happen soon.

He didn't dare to lift his head and just kept chanting prayers.

"Jeon Jungkook?"  But instead of a hungry wild animal, Jungkook heard a familiar voice calling him.

"Jeon Jungkook? What are you doing here? The class group project going to start soon."
A head of small familiar girl popped out behind the door, surprising the sobbing young boy.

He was hiding inside the janitor room for a while. He didn't know that someone could actually find his favorite hideout.

He snapped his head toward his savior.

"Y-Y/N!" He reflexively jumpers toward the girl and hugging her tight.

The girl gasped by the sudden action, "L-let me go!" She pushed him away as Jungkook snorted his snots away.

"What are you doing here?! And oh my- are you crying?" Jungkook just cried even more.

"I was lost! I thought I'm going to die!" He cried as the girl stared at him in disbelieve.

(AAAA MY HEART. STAPH CRYING.)

She would be a lie if she said her heart didn't swell after seeing the boy crying his eyeballs out. Just like the old days, Jungkook may look strong from the outside, his body might be bulky full of muscles. But he was a cry baby deep down inside.

"N-no one wanted to be in a group with me! I don't care about that stupid group project! And you shall go away too, just like everybody else.

Stop pretending as you cared. Or else I will make you regret bothering me.

Didn't you know? I'm the Jeon Jungkook, the son of the great prosecutor and the grandchild of the well-known owner of Jeon Corp!" Little Jungkook yelled on top of his lungs, trying to intimidate her.

Jungkook took a step forward but the girl didn't even budge. Instead of stepping backward or looking afraid, the small Y/N just shrugged and muttered

"So?"

"You don't know how glad I am to know that you're here!" Jungkook sobbed.

"I haven't even reached my dream to be a photographer yet I'm going to die young. Thank you Y/N! Thank you!" He held her shoulder tight as the girl stared at him, eye wide.

"Okay, okay, calm down will you?" She rolled her eyes and grabbed a tissue from inside her pocket.

She took out one and wiped his tears away, also wiped his snots too. Jungkook just stood there watching her taking care of him, like the way she used to.

"I don't care if you are the son of John Corp or whatever..."

"Jeon.." Jungkook corrected

"Whatever. The teacher is looking for you. So, come on.." the girl grabbed his hand forcefully, pulling him up.

"Why don't you care? Everyone else cared! They cared about my money, they cared when I gave them a free treat, they-" Jungkook snatched his hand away.

"I'm not them." She frowned at him.

"I just don't get you. Why does it matter? If they only care about your money, then leave them. As simple as that." The girl groaned.

She really didn't care whether Jungkook was the heir of the biggest company in Korean or even the whole world. Jungkook was Jungkook. His parent was his parent. So what?

"If you don't have a group. You can join me and Jimin. But I warn you, he is a bit annoying. You know, that chubby kid who always sat beside me." Jungkook nodded as he knew who's the boy she just talking about.

"I- I can be in your group? F-for real?" Jungkook eyes lighten up, he bounced a little as he approached the girl.

"Yes, you can." She smiled as she took a tissue from inside her pocket and wiped Jungkook's snot away.

"You're not afraid of me? I always hit the other kids." Jungkook lowered his head.

"I don't. I know you didn't mean bad. If I were you, I would have kicked their nuts too." She giggled making Jungkook blushed.

"I know you hit them just because you didn't want to be looked down. It may sound meanie, but they deserved that." Now Jungkook chuckled along with Y/N. What Jungkook did was childish, he was still a child after all, but Y/N knew, Jungkook only hit the bad kids.

He couldn't believe the girl who rarely talk in class, just like him, would be the first one who actually approached him with sincerity.

For the very first time, Jungkook felt someone actually being genuine at him. He could see her eyes, she definitely didn't lie when she said she didn't care. And Jungkook was more than happy to know that someone actually didn't care about where he came from or who his parents were.

Unlike the others who befriended him because he could buy them food, but calling him names behind his back. Jungkook was sure this time he's gonna make real friends.

Jungkook smiled and interlaced his own hand to her. She took it by surprise but let him anyway, since she found the boy cute.

"Alright, let's go, bunny boy."

"What are you doing here? W-Wait, how come you're in Daegu? I thought you have some project on campus?" The girl quirked her eyebrow at the coconut haired boy.

"I was here with Hoseok and Taehyung. For a photography project... but..."

"But?"

"Tae and I had a little argument and so I ran and ended up lost here." He sniffed

"What kind of argument that makes you cry like this?" She asked curiously.

"Why do you care? Don't you hate me?" Jungkook asked back.

"Gosh, so you really want me to hate you?" Jungkook quickly shook his head and waved his hands.

"Of course not! I just thought you won't care... after all what I did..." she sighed in defeat.

"I still care for you as a human being, Jungkook. But if you don't want to tell me, it's alright." The girl turned around and walked back toward the hill.

"W-Wait... where are you going? Are you going to leave me here?" The girl just shrugged, Jungkook looked around the dark woods before trailing on her back.

"W-what are you doing here alone?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not alone, I'm with Namjoon." She answered.

"Huh? Oh, the tall dude, Taehyung's friend?" She nodded.

"How come? I thought you'd stay in Busan with your dad?" The girl sighed.

"Long to short. Apparently, Namjoon and I were childhood friends, so did our parents. And here we are, staying at his house for Chuseok." Jungkook just nodded along.

"So... you and Namjoon have a date now?" The girl widened her eyes, snapping her head toward the taller boy.

"N-no! He just walked me around! W-Why would you think we were on a date? W-we're not on d-date.. we're not." Jungkook just quirked his eyebrows, walking beside her.

"Well, I thought you guys are...-" suddenly a wild deer appeared, surprising the poor Jungkook as he hugged her reflexively.

The girl also surprised and lost her balance, making them both fell on the green grass ground. They landed with a harsh thud. She groaned and glared at the boy above him.

"The hell, kook." Then she saw Jungkook was crying.

"God, why are you crying again?" She asked the boy who suddenly had his break down on top of her.

"Are you afraid of that deer?" Jungkook shook his head lightly.

"N-no... it just... why everyone hates me? I-I'm not a talkative person... even now, no one still wanted to be in a team with me. Tae said, no one wanted to be in a group with a sociopath like me. Am I a sociopath? I- I didn't mean to look that way... am I Y/N?" Jungkook was crying, his tears even fell on top of her cheeks.

She let out a deep breath. She understood how Jungkook feeling, very well. She was just still angry, how could Jungkook left her alone when she was getting bullied, from all people, he didn't expect Jungkook to turn his back. Even if she had listened to his excuse, understood Jungkook's fear toward his dad, and his situation at that time. She was still angry.

"I- ... you're not a sociopath, kook." She answered while caressing his now chubby cheeks.

"I mean, you're a bit too selfish and all. You're intimidating as well, perhaps that's why they misunderstood you. You can't blame them, Kook. If you were in their shoes and you see you, you probably will avoid yourself as well. You're hard to approach, just like me. So I can guarantee, you're not bad, not a sociopath." She ruffled his hair lovingly, she knew that would calm him down.

Jungkook sniffed, "you're just bad at showing your emotion. You're bad at showing how you care. So people thought you didn't care at all. Maybe.. if you try to smile more, that will break the ice between you and your classmate, kook. Okay, this might sounds bullshit since I can't do it myself, but I'm sure you can." Jungkook nodded his head furiously, he relieved, after years struggling alone with no one comforting him. Finally, Y/N gave him inner peace.

The thing that Jungkook missed from the girl was how she could calm him down. How she always understood him. He was struggling because he couldn't rant on her anymore after they separated their friendship. But now, this was Jungkook chance to apologize.

"I'm really sorry Y/N. I really am. I was a coward, no, I'm still a coward even until now. I was too afraid of my father and his judgment toward me. I caused trouble and I couldn't help you. I ruined our friendship because of my selfishness. I-" Jungkook cried again.

"I was trying to call a teacher but someone already there to help you! That white-haired guy... I- I really didn't mean to left you alone. When I came back with Ms. Jang, he already saved you... I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't deserve your apology. But I really wanted to tell you this." Jungkook rested his head on her shoulder and puffed his cheeks.

She started to squirm under him, feeling quite uncomfortable. She didn't like to be too close and having skinship with a man other than her father, Jimin, and Namjoon.

Namjoon?

Wait a minute...
Did she just think of Namjoon?! She widened her eyes at the thought and abruptly pushing Jungkook away to sit up.

She slapped her own face, get a grip of your self, gets a grip-

"Hey! Why are you slapping your own face?" Jungkook grabbed her wrist, caught her to stop.

"N-nothing.. just nothing..." she sighed.

"Anyway..." suddenly someone pulled Jungkook by his collar, threw him away from the girl with a loud thud.

"N-Namjoon! Stop." The girl held the dimpled boy by his hands.

Jungkook groaned as Namjoon widened his eyes. He thought Jungkook was some wolf who tried to hurt his mate. "O-oh it's you.. Taehyung's friend.. sorry.." Namjoon offered his hand and Jungkook took it while whimpering in pain.

"What was that? You threw me so harshly, dude. Anyway, I'm not Taehyung's friend." Jungkook harshly replied while dusting his pants from the dirt.

"How.." Before Namjoon could ask further, she pulled Namjoon away and explained it.

"Okay, this Taehyung's friend over here, named Jungkook. Why would you push him like that?" She frowned.

"Sorry, I thought he was trying to hurt you..." The girl blushed as Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck.

"Err.. well he was not. And he was lost, maybe we should get back together now, it's almost evening." She then pointed out to the sun that almost set down.

"And what is that?" She pointed down at an unfamiliar flower wreath Namjoon had brought. He was flustered because he wanted to give the flower crown for her, but he was too shy to do it especially since there was this third wheel with bunny teeth.

"I-it's for you..." Namjoon shyly placed it on top of her head. Both of them blushing hard and staring at each other awkwardly until the third wheel decided to cough.

"Ehem... I don't want to ruin your date but... can we go home now?" Jungkook said as he looked around the woods he found scary. He hugged his own body watching the sun slowly gone.

"Okay. Taehyung is your neighbor, right Joon? Jungkook stayed over there along with Hoseok." Namjoon nodded.

"Really? Taehyung and Hoseok already here? Woah. That's great!" Namjoon said excitedly, smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, Jimin and the pale dude before also here!" Jungkook chirped in.

The pale dude here?
Namjoon's smile suddenly flattened.

"What do you mean by the pale dude here?" Namjoon lowered his tone, asking the coconut headed guy.

Jungkook sniffed innocently, "oh, Jimin said Y/N invited him to come." The girl pointed a finger to herself.

"What? Me? I never did." She denied it.

"What about the pale dude?" Namjoon asked once again, while protruding his jaw.

"Yoongi-hyung?" The girl added

"Oh! Almost forgot, that Young Gee was the one who drove Jimin here. And both of them stayed at your house." Jungkook replied while, Namjoon was widening in eyes with pure of anger.

In.my.house? Father, what the hell are you doing?

🖋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 12.9K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
132K 3.3K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
1.6K 167 13
Just alpha taehyung going through an existential crisis after being separated from his mate omega jimin and his pup for a week. Jungkook sneezed for...
709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...