To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

Autorstwa KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... Więcej

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 32 Oh now they show up

1K 72 5
Autorstwa KassandraVivu

CH. 32 Oh now they show up

(Kassie POV)

Right after Tiara asked about the FBI and saying watch the FBI show up now, the Captain came into my Hospital room with two men wearing suits behind him and FBI Badges.

"See what I said," Tiara said and my eyes widen at the disbelief that the FBI was here, now after everything that just happened.

Anger started inside of me and I knew Chris felt it as I felt his hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down but I did not bite my tongue.

"Oh well look who's fucking here, the FBI agents. So let's cut the bull shit alright, why is it now that you people are showing up after so much time and stuff has happened?" I asked them, One of the agents eyes widened at my outburst.

Tiara clapped her hands, which caused the other agent to turn and looked at her.

"Oh not only that, Multiple people have been killed by the hands of that freak, not only that he still has women held captive and he's been playing sick games with us. He also wants to take us, you agents should have been involved with this from the beginning since you guys got word on that he was back." Tiara said, Melanie, didn't stay anything and sat there silent.

I knew it when Melanie was silent she was thinking of many things or coming to conclusions on somethings. That's how her mind works and being around her for that short period of time, I learned that.

"Ladies.." The Captain started to say and I shoot him a look.

"Don't tell us to calm down," I said and he held both his hands up, surrendering.

"So let me get this straight, you so-called agents didn't have the orders to until now correct?" I said and I watched how one of the agents eyes widen and the other one just continued staring at us, Melanie, Tiara and I.

"Ha, and you don't think that sort of weird? I get it that the FBI only deal with certain cases but guess what? This is a case the FBI should have been dealing with." I said, breathing hard.

"Honestly, fuck this. Fuck them. Something fishy is going on here and I refuse to be fooled. I'm out." Tiara said, trying to turn her wheelchair but not figuring it out.

"Shit, how do you work this thing? You know what, forget this too." She stood up from the wheelchair and was going to walk away until Melanie spoke.

"I would like to know their response," Melanie said looking at the agents.

The agent who's been holding back from making any facial expression and just been observing spoke.

"We just got the case." He said, just that. Melanie shook her head.

"So you guys just got the case, I'm assuming there's more than two of you. How is it that you all just got the case, without questioning it. I'm sure you both are questioning it." Melanie asked staring at the agent who tilted his head and nodded.

"We did, but what's important is that we're here now and we're going to solve this." He said and Melanie stood up, looked at him and laughed. a Humorless laugh that came from her mouth which made it feel like it was me who was laughing because honestly. I wanted to laugh too.

"You know, this case has been sent to the FBI since it's started and it was never closed by the FBI which means that you should have been on this since he started coming after Kassie, because there was evidence it was the same person, since there was proof that he was after a new victim and he came back for his previous victims on the previous  case, The FBI should have been on it but the FBI was not," Melanie said shooting daggers.

"That means, the case was just sitting there, not getting the notice or was hidden and not given orders or to anyone or any team to deal with. So who gave the orders now? Who gave the okay for the case to be dealt with now by your team." I said also shooting Daggers.

The Captain who was next to the Men stepped back, to stare back at them waiting for a response. All of us heard the captain let out a whisper.

"Well shit, I should hire these ladies."

"They can't answer that because they don't know either, this person who is dealing with this is smarter than them and higher than them. There's a mole." Melanie said.

The Agent who had made the expressions before turned to look at the other agent.

"We suspected that too. but we know it's not in our team because we don't have that power." the other agent said.

Melanie nodded her head, she looked at me and Tiara. Giving us a look, I nodded my head and got up from the Bed.

"Chris, we're leaving," I said and Chris nodded his head.

I mindlinked him. "The FBI can talk to the Captain, I don't want anything to do with them right now, will talk about when we get home," I said to him in the mind linked and he squeezed my shoulder with his hand, helping me get off the hospital bed.

Melanie looked at Dalton who already had their stuff in hand and was ready to go.

Tiara looked at the officer Derek Andrew.

"Do you mind giving me a ride home?" She asked and he nodded his head, Dalton was going to object but Melanie stopped him letting him know that it was okay and he nodded his head.

"The Captain can fill your team in," I said when I opened the Hospital door to see three other FBI agents, who were talking to a Man.

I didn't bother giving them my attention as I walked passed them with the group behind me. Melanie slowed down a bit, she was staring at something but shook her head and kept walking.

"I think we all need to get home," Melanie said.

"Yeah, I agree. I need to do some thinking." I said as we entered the Elevator.

"I like it how none of us to the nurses or doctors were leaving but I'm sure the Captain can handle it," Tiara said and I honestly let out a small snicker.

"We all know something isn't right but the problem is, how the hell and who is behind all of this," I said, thinking.

Melanie spoke. "That man looked Familiar." She said causing all of us to look at him.

"What Man," Tiara asked.

"That man who was with the other three agents. He looked Familiar like I've seen him many times before." Melanie said and Dalton eyed his wife.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

Melanie didn't talk and the elevator opened, letting us into the parking garage.

"He's not the freak I know that," I said and Tiara nodded.

"I don't know why either but I know he's not that freak also, I feel like my body will let me know if it was him or not, just by the vibe from being around him before," Tiara said in a low voice and we didn't need to question what she meant.

Melanie shook her head and looked around, making sure no one else was around us.

"I also have a feeling that he's not the freak, but I know him. I don't know how but I know him and it's not a romantic feeling like I have with Dalton, it's not that. Something is telling me that it's important also" Melanie said.

Tiara nodded her head. I spoke.

"Is your gut telling you he's a good guy or bad guy?" I asked her and she took a minute before she answered.

"I honestly don't know, because my Gut is telling me that he is but he was with the FBI so I don't know." She said and I nodded my head.

"I think you'll remember. I have a feeling, so let's all just go home okay." I said and We all nodded.

"You guys have my info, I'll talk to you two tonight on the group chat. Melanie, you figured out how to use your phone right?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Okay," I said waving as we all went out separate ways.

I didn't tell Melanie that I noticed the Man looked at Melanie when she came out the Hospital room.

That Man definitely knows Melanie.

I would talk to the girls in the group chat later today but right now I was going to try to find out who gave the orders to that FBI team.

I'm done with letting shit happen, I'm giving my all now and it's time to show them I'm tired of their shit.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Okay, buckle up and get ready for the next chapter because shit goes down.

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

XOXO

-Kassandra Vivu

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
5K 937 38
A little insight: "Rule number one, do not underestimate your enemy," she laughs, "And as for the game, I have been rolling the dice this whole time...
204K 9.7K 72
"Captain, please reconsider. There's no way I'll be able to work with her. She's reckless, she doesn't follow orders, and she's a danger to the opera...
57.5K 6.9K 53
{18+} 🏆 WATTYS 2023 SHORTLISTED ROMANCE Zemira Ford knows a thing or two about paparazzi and being under the limelight. What she does not know is...