In a heartbeat

Autorstwa hopeless_despair_

Childhood friends finally meet again after months apart, but their both hiding a secret. Can they keep it or... Więcej

We meet again.
Catch up.
Temptation
Cover keepen.
I'll save you.
Get better.
I'm fine...
Forgive me.
Job done.
Our first introduction
Suspicion
The kiss.
The date?
Blissful day
Splitting ways
Remembering
Please don't leave
Calm, Loving moment
Another morning
Kill the kids
Dinner date
Blossoming love
Together at last
Boyfriend
Goodnight
Kaneki?
The chair
FLASHBACK - what makes a ghoul.
PRESENT - coming to find you
Embrace me
Home
Delivered
Guilt
Bandaged
Washing Machine
Safe
Rest Your Head

Time together

1.3K 45 4
Autorstwa hopeless_despair_

Kaneki's POV:
I see Hide look up at me, "Kaneki, when can I go home?" He asks, I can't help but... feel a little upset... I want him to stay here, where I can access him... but I guess... it's not safe here... after he is targeted for a meal... "you can if you want..." I sigh. Hide smiles at me "wanna come over?" Hide asks, I nod my head with excitement. Making sure before we go I grab all his stuff, and hug it a little. Hide walks in and grabs my hand and quickly pulls me along excitedly, I feel my face burn up. "It's been so long since we've done something like this, Kaneki! Maybe we can have a sleepover like the other times you came over!" Hide looks at me smiling. I silently nod my head, then look back down at his hand.

Hide's POV:
We eventually make it back to mine, I open the door and walk in, taking in the scent. I look back at Kaneki "make yourself at home, can I get you anything?" I ask, Kaneki opens his mouth to say something, then hesitates "coffee?" I ask. He nods his head, I let go then walk to the kitchen, and make him a coffee. While the water boils, I peek from behind the door to check on Kaneki... looking through my stuff. Wait...! I run over to him and grab his wrist "Kaneki I'd appreciate it if you kept out of my clothes" I said, noticing that his face went a vibrant red, "your coffee is almost done..." I change the subject walking back into the kitchen, I look back and see he looked inside anyway, what a pest...

I finish making his coffee, I walk back in then put it on the coffee table. The cup making a clink. A little bit drips out of the cup onto my hand, some on the table. I grab a tissue and clean it up, then look up to see Kaneki. Out of surprise I jump, accidentally hitting my foot on the table leg, causing the cup to tip, the coffee spilling all over the surface and floor. Kaneki snickers a little, then helps me clean it up. I go to pick up the cup but our hands meet... god this is so cliche... I move my hand back, but Kaneki grabs my hand anyway. "...!" What-

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.3K 118 16
In Kamii University, Kaneki meets a beautiful girl and she is a half ghoul same like him. But how's their relationship will be between two of them???
362K 5.6K 23
Naruto hid behind the perfect mask, he hid behind the obvious. What happens if his mask shatters, and his "friends" find out the truth? What happens...
62.9K 2.9K 28
Panic. That was the feeling that consumed Hide's mind while being held captive in a room for days. But being held against his will isn't his only pro...
2.8K 42 36
Being close friends with Ken Kaneki at the beginning of your high school years, you and Hide went with him to Kami University and the three of you gr...