Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm ✔️

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 42

29K 1.3K 441
By Born2beSad

The two of you headed back to the apartment arm in arm and situated yourselves on the couch when you arrived. Jimin sat upright rather than with his head in your lap like normal, sitting in the middle of the couch with his legs relaxed wide. You sat cross legged against the armrest so you were facing him. He took a deep breath and then looked over at you, seeming nervous.

"I, uh, I'm not sure where to start," he said with an awkward chuckle, running his hand through his newly pink hair. "I hoped I would never have to tell you anything about my past." You reached out and grabbed his hand reassuringly.

"You do not have to tell me anything if you don't want to, kitten. If you aren't comfortable we don't have to do this."

"No, I want you to know it's just...I thought if you knew about all the things from my past...you wouldn't want me anymore," he said darkly, looking at his lap. You crawled over and sat in it, straddling him and placing your hands on his cheeks to make him look up at you.

"Jimin. There is absolutely nothing you can say that will make me not want you. Okay?" You asked, and he closed his eyes against tears that were threatening to fall again and nodded silently, his lower lip trembling slightly. You leaned in and kissed it softly before wrapping your arms around him and hugging his face into your chest. He nuzzled into you and stayed that way for a moment before sighing and pulling back. "I love you my kitten," you said, kissing his forehead and then climbing off of him.

"I know baby. I love you too."

"You think about where you want to start and I'll go make us some hot chocolate," you said before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen. You came back with two steaming mugs and passed him one, his face now looking determined. "Ready?" You asked.

"As I'll ever be," he replied, taking a deep breath and wrapping his fingers around the warm mug. "The first owner I can remember was when I was a kid. It wasn't that bad, but there were a lot of us in the house. Hybrid kids I mean. And it was an older couple, so they didn't have a lot of time or attention for all of us. The older kids basically raised us younger ones. You know how kids are - some of them were like real siblings and some of them were...mean." He sighed, taking a drink before continuing. "But then the woman died and the man couldn't even pretend he was caring for us anymore so the county took us all out of that home. I was a teenager by then, and it's normally really hard for teenage hybrids to be adopted but...people tend to take an interest in me because, uh," he hesitated, blushing slightly.

"Because you're so pretty?" You asked, smiling at him as you wrapped your arms around your legs, drawing your knees in toward your chest and tilting your head to the side. He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably.

"Or so I've been told I guess. Of course - it's not always good people who want a 'pretty' hybrid, you know. Those first few years I bounced around between homes. Some of them might have been good homes if I had stayed, but...I was a teenager. I was angry and confused and lonely - I had spent years in a house full of kids like me, and suddenly I was living with wealthy middle aged people who wanted an attractive pet, you know?" He shook his head. "Every time a new couple would take me in I would make it a game to see how long it would take for them to send me back. And if I told myself that was what I wanted then it didn't hurt when it happened." He grew quiet for a moment and you waited silently. He huffed out another deep sigh before continuing.

"But then I turned 16, which is considered 'full maturity' for hybrids, so I was going to be on my own, no system to keep me housed anymore. So I realized I would need to stay with my next owners and not play the game and get kicked out. So I actually tried. I was adopted by a family just before my 16th birthday and I tried to really be a good pet for them, following all the rules and doing as I was told...but," he hesitated, swallowing hard. "But I guess I wasn't good enough, because they kicked me out just like the rest had. I still remember what it felt like to take that collar off. I was so confused - I really thought I had done good there." His hand drifted to his neck and he fingered the collar you had bought him absentmindedly, his thumb rubbing the engraving of your name that hung from it. "But since I was an adult hybrid now I didn't have anywhere to go that time. So I wasn't really in a spot to refuse any offer I got for a place to sleep. I moved in with a woman - she never officially adopted me, and she never bought me a collar but she...she said she would let me share her bed, but only if I..." he choked himself off, covering his face with his hands. You reached your hand out and stroked his ears gently, feeling tears prick at the back of your own eyes.

"She took so much from me," he said quietly from behind his hands. "My innocence. My v-virginity. I thought she loved me, I was so stupid. But then one day she came home with a new, younger hybrid and told me to beat it. Said she was tired of me. She wasn't that bad though - not like my next owners. My last owners." You watched him closely.

"Do you want to take a break kitten?" You asked quietly, but he shook his head.

"I'd rather just keep going until it's all out," he sighed, offering you a sad smile. "My last owners were a couple who hated each other. The man found me on the street and brought me home as a gift to his wife, thinking she would like a kitty to play with, hoping to use me to win her back. But instead - she used me to get to him, making me share her bed when she knew he would catch us. He would punish me, even though he knew she made me do it. He punished me for everything, but when he caught me with her he was always the most cruel. He made her watch while he hit me, abused my tail and ears and yelled at me, thinking it would make her sorry, but I swear she liked to see him hurt me. He wouldn't leave her and she wouldn't let me leave them. I was stuck between them. She was the one who told me only pretty kitties have owners and made me keep my hair blonde. She also never let me eat too much so I would stay thin."

You realized your hands were balled into fists, your fingernails digging into your skin painfully as you shook with fury. You made yourself relax, releasing your hands and taking a deep breath. These were the people who had damaged your sweet kitten, who had given him all his self doubt and worry, who had made him think he wasn't good enough. If you ever got the chance you swore you would make them pay.

"How did you end up behind the bakery?" You asked quietly. His face softened at the thought.

"I couldn't take it anymore was all. After a particularly harsh punishment I decided that it would be better to have no home than to stay there for one more day so I snuck out. I had been living on the streets for a few weeks when you found me. I wasn't sure I even wanted to live with humans anymore, but you smelled so good and your face was so kind that I just had to give it one more chance. I was so surprised when you had me sleep on the couch that first night instead of bringing me straight into your bed...like the other women h-had." He had started crying again, covering his face with his hands. You crawled back into his lap and cuddled against him. "You've been so good to me baby, I'm so happy I wandered into that alley," he murmured, burying his face in your hair and wrapping his arms around you.

"Me too kitten."

"S-so you aren't disgusted with me? Y-you still want me?" He asked, peering at you through his lashes.

"One hundred percent yes," you said firmly, kissing the tip of his nose. "In fact I think I love you even more now if that is possible. I'm damaged too you know. You've seen the worst of me and you didn't run. We're meant for each other," you said, finishing softly.

"I think so too." He was quiet for a moment, the two of you just holding each other. "Y/n? Hobi said that he thought Seunghyun was physically abusive to you too, not just emotionally. Is that true?" He asked. You hesitated before answering, wanting to leave everything forgotten, but he had bared himself to you so it was only fair if you did the same. You nodded slightly, not lifting your head from his chest. He tightened his arms around you when he felt it, growling into your hair. "I should have killed him," he said fiercely.

"He's the only man I've ever been with," you admitted softly, making him hold you even more firmly. "And it wasn't...it wasn't like it is in the movies. He was...it was never good for me. It usually h-hurt. That's why I asked you if we could go slow. I-I'm scared." You whispered the last words, burying your face in his chest as tears tracked down your cheeks. He began rubbing circles on your back soothingly and after a few moments you pulled back and looked up at him. Both of your faces were damp with tears and he smiled sadly at you. "D-do you still want me kitten?" You asked quietly.

"One hundred percent yes," he replied sweetly, reciting your own response back to you. The room was silent for a bit before he spoke again, quiet and tentative. "Y/n - we don't ever have to do those things if you don't want. I'll love you and I'll stay with you anyway, I mean it. But if you ever do want to...I promise you it won't be like it ever was with Seunghyun. I'll take care of you. I'll be gentle and loving and I'll make you feel good," he whispered, pressing a kiss against your neck and making you shiver. "I'm not going to ask you for it, so we won't do it unless it's your idea and you want it." He finished, pressing a kiss to your forehead now.

"Do you want it kitten?" You asked quietly, feeling nervous but also a tiny bit excited to hear his response. He just chuckled against your hair, pressing his forehead to yours.

"Baby I've wanted it since the first time you touched my ears," you giggled but then frowned.

"Kitten, that was like...twelve hours after we met."

He shrugged, laughing. "Less I think. And still I'll wait forever if it's what you need," he replied softly, running his fingers through your hair. You blushed, looking down at your lap.

"P-probably not forever," you mumbled, making him break into a grin.

-

I got a request for more back story for Jimin so heeeere it is, a nice long, sad chapter. Sorry about all the feels!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
14.8K 243 10
He can't fall for a Shepard or can he? /// Disclaimer: I totally forgot that the Shepard family weren't socs when i wrote this i wrote this when i wa...
43.5K 2.8K 14
"We all had secrets that seemed to harm others instead of us. We're all sinners atoning for what we did and hid. Darkness is all around us, tears are...
102K 6.1K 60
"When you feel lost that's when I'll reach out - to guide you home with my lighthouse." Asylum AU