Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Twenty

31.3K 311 37
By musicluva4eva

TaN has passed all my goals for it. More than 400 votes, 200 comments, and 27K plus reads. Wowwowowowowow. Love you all! I've got a lot planned out that I cannot wait to write! But it wont happen for a bit :( I think this is the last chappie with Danielle and Eleanor with a big part so say bye bye to our favourite 1D girlfriends for now! lol xx

CHECK OUT MY 1D ONESHOT! IT'S UNDER 1D SHORT STORIES ON MY PROFILE OKAY GOOD READ NOW. 

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning with a blinding headache and no memory of last night.

I had known it was a terrible idea to get drunk on a Sunday, but had decided not to listen to the rational side of my mind. Now I was facing the consequences.

“Rise and shine! It’s breakfast time!” I heard a voice chirp.

I groaned. Why did everything sound like someone was screaming in my ear?

“Jenna Matthews! Wake up! I know for a fact that you have a class to get to in forty five minutes!”

I finally got the strength to lift my head up and off the couch I had fallen asleep on, and looked around. I spotted Danielle, already dressed, standing in front of the couch with a happy smile on her face.

“How the hell did you manage to wake up so bloody early?” I moaned at the sunlight hitting my eyes.

“I recover quite easily from getting drunk! I somehow only get a small headache that’s easily fixed by Tylenol! Anyways, you have to go and shower! You have class at nine, according to the schedule on your fridge. I took the liberty of getting an outfit together for you, so hustle!”

I slowly managed to get into a sitting position, and saw Becca passed out on a sleeping bag, and Eleanor slowly opening her eyes on the other couch.

“Hurry up! Be ready in ten minutes! We need to figure out if we did anything stupid last night!” Danielle said, ringing a bell.

“God damn it, I’m going!” I said, stalking to the bathroom.

I quickly finished my morning routine, and was back out in the living room in record time. By then, Becca and Eleanor were up, and sitting at the counter staring at a laptop screen while Danielle made some tea. Becca was one of those lucky bitches that didn’t have a class on Monday until after noon. I envied her.

“We’re looking through Twitter to see how much damage we did last night, if any.” Becca murmured sleepily as I accepted a hot cup of tea from Danielle.

“Anything as yet?” I asked, sitting down on an empty bar stool.

“N—Yes! Look at this!” Eleanor exclaimed.

She pointed to a One Direction updates pages recent tweets.

@1Dupdates: Link to the video of Danielle and Jenna dancing to ‘Sexy and I Know It’ They both seem to be drunk, and you can hear/see Eleanor and Jenna’s friend @InsanelyBecca in the background youtube.com/nb4xw5

@1Dupdates: link to video of Jenna, Eleanor, and Danielle lip-singing to WMYB. Youtube.com/25w4s5z

@1Dupdates: I think they were having a sleepover or something like that, and played a game that involved drinking. Maybe truth or dare because of the videos.

@1Dupdates: In the WMYB video, Danielle ‘sang’ Liam’s part, Jenna ‘sang’ Harry’s part and El ‘sang’ Zayn’s part. It’s quite funny. X

@1Dupdates: Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam, have all commented via twitter about all the videos, all basically saying it’s downright hilarious and they want more.

“Oh my God.” I groaned.

“What the hell did we do?” El looked mortified.

“We should look at the videos. I have design first and the teacher doesn’t mind you being late as long as you finish your work.” I said.

“Alright then.” Becca said, before clicking the link to the first video.

The video loaded, and then a white wall appeared on the screen. Suddenly the music started, and Danielle popped up and started dancing. You could tell she was tipsy because her movements were on the slower side and her pupils were dilated. And then I popped in with a giant cardboard cut-out of a shirtless Abercrombie and Fitch model that I had forgotten I had. One of my friends had taken it from a storefront on a dare and given it to me. I quite liked it. Anyways, the video went on with Danielle and I dancing and laughing like crazy idiots, with Becca and Eleanor occasionally popping into the video or talking.

To the normal person, it was a downright hilarious video, but to me, it was extremely embarrassing. Danielle stared at the screen her shock, her earlier chipper mood gone.

“I hope the What Makes You Beautiful video is okay and nothing like this.” El said hopefully.

Becca clicked the link to that video and we waited patiently for it to load. When it did, Danielle’s face immediately burst onto the screen. While she was ‘singing’ she was making outrageous hand movements and doing some dance moves. Suddenly, I burst onto the screen, waving a poster of Harry around while I sang. I looked ridiculous. Not to mention I was doing over exaggerated hair flips. If the video couldn’t get any more embarrassing to us all, Eleanor came onto the screen during the chorus, with the cut-out of the shirtless model. The video went on like that, until when Harry’s solo came on, where Danielle and El ducked out of the cameras sight, while I sang to the cut-out and Harry poster. I looked so wasted it was unbelievable. The video went on with us three all singing, before it blacked out after I ‘sang’ the last line.

Danielle, Eleanor, and I looked at the screen with absolutely horrified looks on our faces while Becca laughed like a hyena over how funny we looked. Some kind of best friend she was.

“Think about what people are saying! Oh my God, think of the gifs of you guys that are on Tumblr! Haha.” Becca managed to wheeze out. 

“Where in God’s name did I get a poster of Harry?” I finally managed to ask.

“I have magazines. There were a few jumbo ones in there.” Becca shrugged.

“I need to call Liam.” Danielle said, and went to grab her phone.

I decided to go onto Twitter to see how people were reacting on there.

@MalikLove: AHAHAHAHA DKM THAT DANIELLE AND JENNA VIDEO IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I’VE EVER SEEN OMFG SOMEONE HELP ME I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER THIS IS SO FUNNY LMFAO

@LaLovePayne: OMFG SWAJIASJCKID THAT IS SO JOKES EL DANIELLE JENNA SINGING AND DANIELLES DANCING EL WITH THE ABERCROMBIE CUTOUT AND JENNA WITH THE HARRY POSTER LMFAOOO

@FeelThePayne: THE SHIRTLESS CUTOUT IS THE BEST OH MY GOD I WANT THAT WHERE DID SHE GET THAT THEY DONT GIVE THOSE OUT OMFG

@lottietommo: Didn’t know you could sing @EleanorJCalder ;)

@Harry_Styles: So @JennaMatthews , I didn’t know you had jumbo posters of me. You are a fantastic dancer though. #encoreplease

@Harry_Styles: @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder @JennaMatthews We all want more! #DaniElJenEncore

@Louis_Tomlinson: @EleanorJCalder nice moves babe ;) your sexy and you know it, maybe you’ll get the moves like jagger next ;) #DaniElJenEncore

@Real_Liam_Payne: @DaniellePeazer the video was amzing. mayb you should take my spot in the band! ;) xx love you #DaniElJenEncore

@NiallOfficial: @DaniellePeazer @EleanorJCalder @JennaMatthews @InsanelyBecca you girls smashed that!!!!!nice job mocking harry Jenna! ;) #DaniElJenEncore

“Jesus.” I moaned, reading the boy’s tweets.

I took the liberty to check the worldwide trends, and noticed #DaniElJenEncore was trending worldwide, as well as 1D Girlfriend Video and Sexy and I Know it & WMYB. I ignored the fact that I was not Harry’s girlfriend, but was still included in the trend,

“We are never going to live this down.” Eleanor stated, her eyes wide.

Danielle chose that exact moment to walk back into the room, a slight smile on her face despite the situation.

“I just talked to Liam. He and the boys find it all massively hilarious. Their management hasn’t said anything as yet either, but Liam said that him and the boys anticipate questions about it in upcoming interviews.”

“Well then, I have to go,” I said, “text me if you find anything else!”

I grabbed a muffin from the counter, and quickly slipped on a comfy pair of flats before leaving the flat. I hailed a taxi, and got to the university quickly. I tried to slip into the class quietly, but was, sadly, hit by cheers and whistles.

Guess the videos spread pretty fast.

“Ms. Matthews?” I turned to face my professor.

“Yes?” I said weakly.

“May I ask why you’re late?” I noticed a slight smirk on her lips, and knew that she had seen the videos.

“The traffic was bad?” I said unconvincingly.

She raised her eyebrows at me, as if telling me that she didn’t believe my bullshit. That was one of her specialties; getting kids to tell the truth. Professor Moss was one of the younger and more carefree teachers, though she found it amusing to put kids on the spot. I’m almost positive that she’s the only professor that reads entertainment blogs.

“I did some stupid things last night and needed to do some damage control.” I finally sighed.

She smiled. “Well next time you do something stupid, say, dance drunkenly to songs with the famous girlfriends of internationally known boy band members, try not to do it the day before you have school, okay?”

Everyone in the class chuckled, and I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly as I nodded my head.

Professor Moss laughed, and gestured for me to take my seat, “Everyone back to work!”

I gratefully took my seat next to Emma, and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Girl, how drunk were you last night? ‘Cause, damn, you looked drunker than me on St. Patricks Day.”

I winced at the sound of her voice—it sounded so loud. I thought about what she said, and remembered how wasted Emma had gotten when we had gone out that weekend. I groaned mentally; I looked that bad?

“I remember taking a couple shots of vodka?” I supplied.

“What do you mean by ‘a couple’?” Emma asked.

“Ten or so.” I said after briefly thinking about it.

“Jesus Jenna. I hope you know that those video’s have over a million hits. And it’s only been less than a day.”

“What?”

“Those videos are going to hit five million views in no time. Sugarscape has two articles on it. Even the big American programs, like TMZ and Ryan Seacrest, have features of it on their websites. You’re put in the One Direction girlfriend category, by the way, though the American sites said you were only a supposed girlfriend, but officially a ‘close friend.’”

“To make this all worse, I don’t remember what the password to the account is.” I groaned.

“It’s your account?”

“I don’t know. I’m just assuming because it was uploaded from my laptop.”

“How do—“

“My laptop was the only one on when we woke up.” I cut in before she could finish her sentence.

“Good luck getting through this publicity then.”

“Thanks.”

I was going to need all the luck I could get.

__________________________________________________________________________________

You like? Next chapter will be Harry's POV, so be excited! I entered this story in the 1D Mini Watty Awards, so please go vote! Just click the external link and type then and now into the comments! And check out the @1DAwards! 

Question: Does anyone famous follow any of you on twitter? 

Answer: Nope. I'm a unlucky bitch. ;D If any of you would like to help me out with follows though....lol haha jk not really I'm desperate ;P 

(Since we're on the topic of twitter, I'm @musicluva4eva on there and I LOVE TALKING TO YOU GUYS SO TWEET ME. If your twitter is seperate from wattpad, don't worry about it! Just tweet me, I'm not going to ask who you are on Wattpad! xx)

CG (Chapter Goals): 30 votes, and 20 comments? 

Vote and comment! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
135K 1.4K 23
And it all started with a Strip Club
1M 19.5K 31
Harry Styles has the perfect life. He's a part of international superstar band One Direction, and he has four amazing best friends: Niall, Liam, Zayn...