Summer Sneakin' Volume. 2 πŸ¦‹...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You been blowing too many stacks, you let the fame get to ya head . But it's cool, don't worry bout us, me a... More

CAST πŸ¦‹
{One} πŸ¦‹
{Two} πŸ¦‹
{Three} πŸ¦‹
{Four} πŸ¦‹
PLEASE READ
{Six} πŸ¦‹
{Seven} πŸ¦‹
{Eight} πŸ¦‹
{Nine} πŸ¦‹

{Five} πŸ¦‹

3K 116 13
By lowkeyy_firee

K E N T R E L L  P O V 🌠

"Ooo can we go in here !" Nala says pointing at a store with baby clothes in the window .

"Sure sweetheart ." Grandma replies as we all go into the 6th baby store for today .

"Oh my goddd this is so cuteee !" Kennedy coos and I roll my eyes .

We have literally been doing this for the past 3 hours . Apparently I had to come along to approve of everything these niggas buy . 🙎🏾‍♂️

I nod my head at Nala once again before she takes a handful of baby hats to the checkout with a huge grin on her face .

"Are we done yet ?" I groan .

"No ." My grandma retorts . "Would you stop complaining . This is your baby we out here buying shit for ."

"I know grandma ." I roll my eyes .

"Then why don't you actually try helping instead of just standing in that corner looking miserable ."

I sigh before heading to a different part of the store .

I'm tired of hearing her mouth .

I check the time on my phone and it's 7:34 pm .

What a waste of a perfectly good day .

"Kentrell ." Miss Leah calls me so I put my phone in my pocket and walk over to her .

"Wassup ?"

"Since you not really doing nun useful, would you mind getting us some food . The baby's probably hungry by now ." She says with a persuasive smile at the end .

"Sure ." I answer . "What y'all want ?"

"Nala wants a spicy chicken wrap, your grandma wants a cheeseburger, Kennedy wants a chicken salad and I'll have a veggie burger . Oh and 4 milkshakes ." She orders .

"Alright ." I reply, pretending I'm even finna remember any of that .

"Thank you ." She smiles and waves as I leave the store .

No problem, don't expect me back anytime soon .

I think and snicker to myself as I head towards the food court .

I've got my hood up so not many people have recognised me since I got here .

Holy shit .

I think as I peep the queue for food that spirals all the way down the mall .

Fuck that . Ima go somewhere else .

•••

After about 45 minutes of loitering so that I don't have to go back to baby shopping I eventually get the food and start to head back . That's when I suddenly realise I haven't had any notifications in a minute . I get my phone out of my pocket and try to switch it on but it's showing the no battery sign .

Fuck .

As I make it back to the store I last saw them in I see the owner locking up .

Well great .

I go round the entire mall going through every baby store there is and they are all nowhere to be found so I go out to the parking lot and the car is still there . . .

The fuck's going on ?

🌎

20 minutes later

I'm still sat in this mall eating my food waiting for my phone to charge up with this power bank I just bought .

Them niggas really thought it was cool to just leave me out here...no note or nun .

And to think, I even bought food for they rude asses .

T I A N N A  P O V 🔥

"Holy shit ! Holy shit ! Holy shit ! O-ok I'm on my way !" I say as I rush around my room trying to throw everything I need into one bag . "No no I'm coming ! Don't worry boo I'll be there as soon as possible !"

"TIANNA !!" My mom yells from downstairs .

"YES MOM !"

"YOU BETTER DO THESE DAMN DISHES AND I BETTER NOT HAVE TO TELL YO ASS AGAIN !!" She yells up the stairs .

"Urghhh !" I groan . "Ima call you back okay boo ? Hang in there . I love you ." I say and once she's responded I hang up the phone .

I quickly grab the bag of items I've compiled and rush down the stairs to where my mom is .

"Mom look I'm really sorry but I need to go like RIGHT NOW she is literally about to give birth and I need to be there for her because she's my best friend and she needs me ." The words rush out of my mouth so fast I can't even breathe .

She stares at me for a few seconds in surprise .

"And how are you gonna get there ?"

"There's a jet waiting for me at the private airport ."

"Well come on, I'll give you a ride ." She offers .

"Thank you so much ." I hug her with excitement .

"Come on girl, we ain't got all day !"

"Alright, Alright ." I put my hands up before rushing out to the car .

💡

K E N T R E L L  P O V ☄️

After a few minutes my phone finally turns on and all of a sudden hundreds of text messages come through along with a bunch of missed calls from Ben, grandma, Miss Leah, 3three, Montana and Boomer .

As the texts come flying through they eventually slow down and I am finally able to read them .

I read the texts, each one causing my heart to race faster than the last . As I swipe through them I eventually reach Nala's texts .

Nala😻💖
~ Hey Trell
~ I've just gone into labour and tbh I'm kinda scared
~ I just want you to know that I love you and if I don't make it through this I will never forget about you
~ please take care of our child and don't let them make the same mistakes we've made
~ you've been real great to me
~ Goodbye Trell❤️

Goodbye ?

The fuck does she mean goodbye ?

I nearly trip over myself as I rush out of the mall and sprint all the way to the hospital . The receptionist tells me which room she's in and I run up 6 flights of stairs until I finally reach the room where I look through the window in the door and see Nala pushing and crying .

I let out a breath of relief as I realise that she's still alive then a doctor comes outside and leads me into the room . As soon as I walk in there she looks so relieved to  see me .

"Kentrell you made it ." She cries as I hold onto her hand .

"Of course I did babygirl . You nearly there ok . Just keep pushing ." I encourage her as she pushes as hard as she can .

A few pushes and a bunch of screaming later suddenly her breathing calms down as the midwife holds up our beautiful son and takes him to get cleaned up .

A few minutes later the nurse returns with him and hands him to Nala .

"Heyy babyboy ." Nala whispers whilst admiring his features . "He is so handsome ." She smiles with tears still streaming down her face and offers him to me .

I pick him up and he smiles at me with his eyes still shut .

"Wassam youngin' ." I say and kiss his forehead .

Man...This li' dude is finna be trouble...I can feel it .

Malik (Ma-leek) Xavier Kentrell Westbrooks-Gaulden ~ January 3rd 2016🧸💚

****************************************

Aww, he's here🥰

What's gonna happen next ?😈

You think they're gonna stay together ?🤭

Thanks for reading

-Vote📱
-Comment💻
-Share🖨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 12.9K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
993K 32.8K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
233K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...