💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

By anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... More

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43

276 11 2
By anirudhpianist

Rahul : She was depressed about her marriage and you.. You are not spending time with her..You never give any importance to her..Dissapointment and stress over her marriage life!!

Rahul sighed.

Rahul : Okay..Fine..Sometime,we can't see what people feel about us..Because they always keep their emotional inside and we don't know about it..That's totally fine,Mr.Ajay..It's not your fault at all..You can't see what Veesha feel about!

Rahul smirk.

Rahul : But atleast In these few days,have you ask her if she have her meals? I know you didn't..Well..Since you don't know this..I'm gonna split it out..

Keerthi : Rahul..Don't..You will be pulling his family member..

Keerthi whisper and convince Rahul.

Rahul : I don't care,Keerthi!! I'm scared they will kill her..(to Keerthi)

Rahul look at Ajay.

Rahul : Do you know Veesha is fasting for you?

Ajay's frown faded away.

Ajay : Fast? For me?(mouthed with confused)

Rahul : Your mother asked her to fast for one month..For you!! So,that you will be more have blessed life with her.. Kind of foolish things happenning in your house..Do you know that?!

Rahul stif a laugh.

Rahul : But you don't bother about her at all..(stif a laugh) You don't even know what is happening in your own house..Isn't this so embrassing?

Ajay look down then look up at Rahul.

Ajay : You just her collogue..You should mind your distance!

Rahul : Excuse me,Mr.Ajay..For your information,I'm not her colleague..But Best friend..It's 20 years friendship!!

Keerthi : They are more than friends..They seeing each other as siblings..You understand?

Rahul : Keerthi..There is no use to explain about me and her to Such a typical character..

Ajay sighed.

Rahul : If you think I'm the one who problem for your marriage life..Don't worry..After this,I won't come again..(dissapointed)

Rahul point Ajay.

Rahul : But I'm telling you..She is always my friend..If I come to know anything happens to her..I'll won't be quiet again!!

He turned to leave but the he stop. He look at Ajay.

Rahul : I'm sorry..Please take care of her..(low tone)

Rahul grab Keerthi's hand and leave after that. Ajay sighed and look back. The lady doctor was standing beside the door with shocked.😲 She overheard everything. He stared at the doctor rhen step inside.

Doctor : Ac-..Actually..Yes..Neega sonnathe serithan..Avere sonnathum serithan..She fainted because She have no energy..I think she didn't take proper meals..

Ajay frowned.

Doctor : I know you are a ex-doctor too..But it's my duty to tell you this..She still be unconsious until morning because of the drowsness..And I alrdy written & place all the medicine she should take it on the table..

Ajay nodded. The doctor and Ajay went to Veesha.

When the doctor leaved.

In room,.. Ajay carefully make her lie on bed. He gently let Veesha on the bed then he slowly take off his hand from her backhead to let it on pillow with caution. She still unconsious. The room lights were off but light from out side and moonlight make the room abit dim. He grab her blanket then cover her with it until her shoulder.

He look at her face. His hand print was on her cheek in red. That's show how harsh he was to her. His eyes turn red. He keep blinking his eyes to control his emotional but tears build up on his eyes. He walk backward while staring at her then his legs hit by Sofa and that's make him to sit on sofa which he used to sleep before.

He look away and stared at the balcony. He saw the full moon for awhile while thinking then He look down and bend his body alittle. He closed his eyes crump his hair with his hands all with his strength. He really angry with himself for raised his hand on her in the same time he was get stuck in his thought. His palms slowly move then cover his face with guilty when he come knows She is innocent. He realised he misunderstand her. He shouldn't misjudge her at first place. He open his eyes then lean on the sofa.

He don't know what to do now. He already make decided he don't want to create family but is she gonna ruin it? Why she is so good to him? Why she need to do so much for him when he show only harted to her? He looks so down and broken.💔 He stare at moon at last he fall asleep somehow.

*Veesha..(soft male voice) Veesha..Sha..Wake up..

Veesha become consious abit when she feel someone shook her arm gently. She feel pain on her head. She was about to touch her forehead but someone hold her wrist to stop her from disturbing the stitching skin(injury forehead part). She slowly open her eyes then see who was that.

She open her eyes widely with shocked when she see Ajay sitting beside her on bed. She frowned at him so much than usual. Once she notice his hand was holding her wrist,she pull off her hand from him angrily. She feel something on her hand. His nail scratch her skin. She look at him frighten. She get up and sit on bed. Next second,she look away and she get off the bed in quick.

Ajay : Veesha..

She took a step. He get up too and move to Veesha's direction to stop her because she is weak. Anything can happen to her. She might be fainted again. When he open his mouth and extend his hand towards her to stop her. She move her back with fearful. She afraid of him that he will do something or raised his hand on her again because last night that how he behave.

Ajay : Vee-

He took another step,but she move back more than two steps. She was like scared of him. It's shows how harsh he was to her yesterday. She started to breathe fast then legs hit on small table. Her breathing timeoy was abnormal. She slip and fall down when her legs hit the table. She move back at last the wall stop her. She start to cry when he took another step forward. Fear can see in her eyes. Ajay stop getting closer to her.

Ajay : Veesha..Calm down..I'm not gonna do anything to you..

He talk very softly and started to beg her. He slowly knee down while looking into her eyes.

Ajay : Don't fear of me..Please.. He feel miserable when she afraid of him.

When he see her crying,his eyes automatically build up tears too.

Ajay : I promise..I swear..I'm not gonna hurt anymore..Please don't cry..Veesha..Please..(convince)

He folded his hands and please her. For few seconds,he waited her to calm down. His eyes speak alots than his words. Her breathe slowly back to normal.

Ajay : Veesha..I-

He struggle to talk then his eyes fixed on the floor.

Ajay : I-..(sighed)

He pressing his lips then continue.

Ajay : The truth is I can't handle my anger,Veesha..

He look up at her.

Ajay : It's always become my problem to everyone I meet..

The way he look at her the most emotional one. His voice was shivering when he talks. He was totally different than usual which is the arrogrant one to the another side of Ajay which is soft and sensitive.

Ajay : Nothing- Nothing was good but worst on yesterday.. Everything makes me angry.. I couldn't control my-..my emotional..

She never say anything but looking at him and listen what he trying to say. His eyes were red too and also tears build up on it again.

Ajay : You know that I always distance from you..Make space between us.. I don't even want to touch you actually..but the slap was..I'm sorry,Veesha..Please forgive me..

He place his palm on his left chest.Tears scroll down on his cheek from one of his eyes.

Ajay : I'm really sorry..

He crump his shirt which he place his palm at.

Ajay : I'm sorry..(apologize heartily)

He couldn't find any words than this to apologize. She still looking at him but her tears were scrolling down on her cheeks silently. The first sorry ever,Ajay said to her. He never told her "sorry" for being rude or for hurting her before.

Ajay : It's all my fault to show my anger on you..I know it's not mistake but a sin to slap a women..

He slowly touch one of her feet.

Ajay : I'm so sorry..

She cover her mouth with her palms with overwhelm. She pull her feets to herself. She can't take it when her own husband touch her feet to apologize. His reaction changed after she do that. He understood what he did was wrong,he need to give some time and she have to be alone..

He was downcasted.😔 He get up slowly then walk out from the room. He walk out from house then lean on his car while thinking. For sure,she don't want him to be beside her so he was thinking what to do. But he wants to know what happening in his house if he at his work. Someone have to be beside her to take care of her. The security see Ajay who look down so he walk to Ajay.

Security : Sir..

He called his boss. Ajay look at him.

Security : I overheard everything yesterday..I'm sorry..

Ajay look away with embrassed.

Security : But I have to say this..Even I thought your wife have an attitude problem but when I was absence to work because I was taking care of my wife who is sick..Your wife came to my house and visit us..She treat my wife..Now my wife is perfectly alright..My relatives didn't come for help when I asked it for..But your wife was there just because I'm working here..She didn't asked for any fee..From the day,I come to know she is good hearted person just like you..It's just difficult to see..I hope you will understand your wife one day too..

Ajay take a breathe and let go while looking somewhere else.😔

Security : How's madam(Veesha) now? Is she fine?

Ajay : She is..

He look at security.

Ajay : Still same..

He answered with upset.

Security : I pray madam will cure fast..

Ajay nodded slowly.

Ajay : I hope so..

Security smiled then was about to go back to the gate(entrance). Ajay got an idea then called his security.

Ajay : Wait..

Security turned.

Security : En wife'u unga wife've vithuke kupethu..Unga wife vanthe sapthurukaga,Sir..

Ajay nodded slowly.

Ajay : Do you mind if your wife working in this house?

Security : No,Sir..I don't mind..In fact,she will be grateful for it..

Ajay nodded.

Ajay : If your wife agreed..She can join by today or tomorrow..Double salary for both of you..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay was staring at the television.😒 He checked the time. It's 9 o'clock. Veesha still didn't come down to have breakfast. He make toast bread with coffee. Then,he went up and was about to open the door holder but he knock the room door first.

Ajay : Veesha..Have your breakfast..

No respond from her.

Ajay : You have to take your medicine,Veesha..

No sound at all.

Ajay : I'll wait at downstair..

He went to downstair and have his breakfast first. The time run. He check the time again. It's shows 10 o'clock. He sighed. He carry the breakfast meal to upstair.

Ajay : Veesha..

He knock the door then open it. He didn't see her in the room. She was not on the bed. He place the tray on the table and check the balcony. No one was there. He check the bathroom. He got fear. She was not there too. He went to downstair to make a call then something stop him.

He search for Veesha everywhere inside and outside of the house ,error not found. He start to think then went upstair again to his room. He open her closet cupboard. It's empty. She gone somewhere. How it's possible she went out from the house when he is around. He hit his palm on his forehead with regretly and guitly. He lean on the closet. He was dissapointed.

He walk out from the room while thinking where she gone. Suddenly,he heard some noise. He check every room then he went to Archana's room. The door was close and lock.
He try to open it by using a spare key. Ajay open the door.

He saw Veesha was sitting on the bed and her luggages all in the room. Look like she shift her things to Archana's room. Ajay look at Veesha who cover herself with blanket from her hair to toes like only her face can be seen and watching the television quietly while sitting on bed.

She turned to him. She stared at the him as he stared at her. She never speak anything. Once she see him inside her room,she turn off the television and went back to sleep while facing other side. He sighed while feel relief. She is not going anywhere. She is still around.

He walk away then come back to her room with meal. Then, he walk inside the room and keep the tray on the table. He turn on the television to let her to do she wanted to do. He go out then close the door. He never disturb her at all. She get up once she heard the door was closed. She see the tray with food and medicine too.
Afternoon.

*Door knocking sound🚪

Veesha walk to the door and open it. She was surprised to see Anu who is their security wife.

Veesha : Hey..Anu sister..How come you-

She saw her holding meal then frowned at it.

Veesha : You cook?

Anu : Yeah,madam..

Veesha : Come inside..

Veesha let her inside her too..

Anu : How are you?

Veesha : Hmm..Iruken..

Anu place the meal on the table. She bring Veesha to bed and make her to sit.

Anu : The food is warm..Have it before it's become cool..

Veesha : I'm fasting so I can't eat it..

Veesha almost finish her sentence. Ajay stand at the door. He cross his arms and look at her.

Ajay : You no need to fast..Take meals as per normal..

Veesha look away and staring at somewhere else. Anu turned and look at Ajay. He give signal to Anu to leave. Anu understood and walk out.

Ajay : Veesha..

He called her in calm tone.

Veesha wanted to stand up , in same time , Ajay come inside the room so she remain sit on bed. She look at him then look away.

Ajay : Veesha..

She never look at him. He walk to her. He didn't beg her to look at him too. He come to the point what he wants to talk.

Ajay : Why you do fast,Veesha? Why you didn't tell me about it? It's not feels right when some third person told me..I was-

Ajay sighed.

Ajay : I'm really Sorry about yesterday..

She remain silent but didn't make any scene to show any anger on Ajay. She seems soft and hurt more than usual.

Ajay : I didn't do it purposely..It's all my fault..My anger is my enemy..I don't know what I will do when I get enraged..

He fixed his eyes on her.

Ajay : But at least you should tell me that you was fasting..I would do something to stop it.. Veesha : When you let me to talk? You counted the seconds when I tried? Isn't you?

She question him then look at him. That's make him to shut up.

Veesha : I wanted to talk to you about this the day after you try to get closer to me but you was busy with your friendly Renuka then sleepy and tired..But I'm telling you now..The really reason why I pushed you away was My mother in law..

He frowned.

Veesha : Your mother..

He mouthed an "O" when he realised she telling him that his mother as her mother in law.

Veesha : She asked me to fast..but she told me to not tell you because you don't believe this of kind religious things..She told me to not to let you to touch me too..Ithe epdi naa unake'teh vanthe sollarathe? How I would share this to you when you won't take efforts or time to talk to me?

She let go her breathe.

Veesha : Who I really need to follow? You or Your mother?

Ajay went speechless. He knows now that she push him away from getting closer to her because of his own step mother. His face changed to sad mood. She cross her arms and looking somewhere.

Ajay : Fine..Again I'm really sorry,Veesha..Please break your fast..There is no point fasting now..

He look at her and waited for respond but she still remain silent.

Ajay : Eat now and earn some energy..If you need help or anything..Call me..

So,he didn't want to bother her so much. He leave the room after say that.

*Next day

Ajay and Ram at office.

Ram : Are you mad?!

Ajay : I was.. Ram : Shut up!

Ram got angrily.

Ram : I told you! I told you to think twice!! Use your brain!!

Ajay looks dissapointed.

Ram : You slapped your own wife? Shame on you,Ajay..

Ajay : Ram-

Ram : I said shut up!

Ram hit his hand on forehead.

Ram : She was innocent!

Ram took a breathe.

Ram : You going to treat her nicely after thus..I don't care about your anger or what?! Puritha?!

Ajay nodded slowly.

Ram : But I'm sure she is not gonna see you in same way like last time..

Ajay : I know..She hates me..

Ajay replied Ram sadly. Ram calm cool when Ajay was down. Ram lower his voice.

Ram : You apologized to her?

Ajay nodded.

Ram : Ohh..Are you serious?

Ajay : I am..

Ram : Mr.Ajay asked sorry? That's a big miracle..

Ajay look away. He couldn't face Ram becaude he is not a person who would asked sorry for his own mistake.

Ram : Just a sorry?

Ajay : Sorry and..

Ajay look down then look at Ram again.

Ajay : I touch her feet..

Ajay look at Ram to see his reaction. Ram drop his jaw. Ram seems surprised😲

Ram : What?! You touch her feet?

Ajay : I have no choice..She was like afraid of me..

Ram : Man! Are you telling me the real story? This is not you!

Ajay : You have to believe me! What is the point if I lied to you?

Ram : So,you touch her feet ah?

Ajay : Yeah,man! So what?!

Ram : Not bad..You are great than I thought..

Ram stroking his chin.🤔 Ajay raised his eyebrows.

Ram : But you still have to treat her better..

Ajay sighed.

Ajay : I will if she let me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
228K 17.7K 53
[Arranged Marriage Series-3] It is their first marriage. Can they be each other's second love? Saira is both the princess of her house and a highly r...
785K 59.6K 38
Arrange marriage, I hated to even hear about it. But my fate didn't favour me. Being from a conservative family, I was forced into an arranged marri...