Not Broken Just Unfinished

By DaieniajahCarter

"Maliya your beautiful . You deserve the world." Brandon whispered into my ears. I Stared into his eyes "your... More

From the start.
Guarded
My Own
Odyssey
Lust or Love
Open Wounds
Biggest mistake
No love lost, No love found
Stalking you
Get to you
Forever โœจ
Wasted ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Timer๐Ÿคซ
Can not save me?
Can I Holla at you
Tired of living with demons because their always inviting more.
Not Mine
Hush now
At the end of the day , I know im riding alone...
๐Ÿ‘‘Rivals ๐Ÿ‘‘
Beautiful Scars
Reflection
Blunt ๐Ÿ”Š
Part 2: Satan's Playpen
BerZerk
Pills & Potions
Lucid Dreaming
Push
I cant do this anymore
Broken clocks
Naked
The remedy for a broken heart
Lights Please
Damn.
Broken Mirror
Thugger
Forever ever...
Confidental
Trap Royalty
Black Cinderella
One of a kind
I will
Gonna love me
Pretty little fears
Butterfly effect
Private property
Complicated

You did what you did , I felt what i felt, It is what it is !

1.3K 39 3
By DaieniajahCarter

Bryse POV

"Nalijah your not deadass right?" I yelled as she slammed the bathroom door. I just found out that she's been deleting messages from my uncle and aunt telling me to come back.
"Lijah just open the door please" I said in the softest voice possible. I chose the wrong time to bring it up today is her 14th birthday. "Bryse just go" she cried
"Leave like everyone else did me. Just go"

It broke me to hear her like this. "This isn't normal for us to be living together or doing what we've been doing. I'm 13 your 14 we should be going out the movies I shouldn't be living with you plus the summer half way over I'm going to have to go home."

Nalijah slowly opened up the door "You can't go home" she mumbled. I looked at her lost her mind. "Why is that" i asked. She gave me a devious smirk.
" I told you I wanted you to stay. I mean we're special to each other right??"
I nodded

"So stay with me." She kissed my lips i held her tight. "Okay"

I let her continue to get ready for her day while i text Orion something weird is going on with Nalijah it's like the closer i get to her the more suffocated I'm beginning to feel.

"You ready love?" She asked i jumped not knowing she was behind me . I nodded following her out.

Cairo POV
"The bitch played me bro" i whined to Dj about Treylin thot ass. After Storme blew through and damn near killed me & Treylin I still went back to her crib to finish shit i kinda had to that's the least i could do for her sling her some good dick for her troubles , but that backfired bitch gave me a std .

"She gave your ass the cooties that what you get for cheating on Storme bruh i told you she was something special think about how everyone was on her at the club that night and she still picked your cringy ass to go home with." Dj joked
"Man fuck that bitch she isn't mine & She still pipe on the first night" I taunted .

I shivered filling out the form at the open clinic. "Do i put my real name" I whispered not wanting to be noticed but everyone eyes was already on me. I just wrote Usher at the top . I slid the paper up there and hurried to sit back down.

Everything was hilarious to Mr. Faithful, but It felt like my dick was about to fall off when i peed & my balls were on fire.
"She gave me something bro i can feel it watch be something I can't get rid of. Ima die i feel my fucking throat closing" i whined. "Shut the fuck up brah you being a bitch on nation." Dj hissed. He was just salty because he was being harassed my this dyke who i guess must've only been a part time on by the way she was trying to get with him.

"Usher" a nurse yelled . Everyone busted out laughing i threw my hood up slowly making my way to the door.
"I'd suggest you hurry up before we go to the next person and really let you burn child" she scolded.
———
I sat in the chair as she pulled out a gown "when i leave I'm going to need you to get undressed completely undressed sit on the table. When the doctor comes in and asks you what brought you here today be COMPLETELY honest don't leave out any  small detail or little nothing. By that time He or She will begin your genital exam. I will come back with your test results" she began to take some blood.

All I kept thinking about was Storme if I everything didn't go sideways in that situation we wouldn't even here we'd be together more than likely. She definitely isn't going to want me now that Treylin gave me sourdough penis.
After the examination I felt more than violated .
"You have chlamydia . Your lucky because it's curable." The nurse gave me some medicine that i had to take everyday for 2 weeks. "Absolutely NO sexual intercourse do you understand me. Not til you are done with your meds"
I nodded walking out the clinic happy it wasn't something I couldn't get rid of.

"She gave your ass sourdough dick" Dj joked . "I didn't fuck her & she had a yeast infection she just burnt me." I mumbled. "Right usher"
I rolled my eyes "your ass tender as fuck over your shorty." I snapped..
Anything sienna says Jr bitch ass runs and does exactly what she says. He's afraid to even look at another bitch.

"Whats the move for today though now that you got your shit taken care of. My lil baby is out with my mom they'll probably get harmony later."

"Just Harmony? Mylise is with them right?" I asked just now realizing I've been so confused in my own shit that I haven't seen my little sister.
"Yeah they probably together. Let's go hit up uncle brandon you know he got that good ass weed. He got sour , perp & soooo much more. Let's go get dopeyyy"

Mylise POV
I sat at the edge of the bed trying to contain my tears. Everything i grew up on was ripped from underneath me. My uncle is my father , my mom doesn't even wanna talk to me about it,& my "father" is about to come here beasting raising hell.

I felt tears sting my eyes as they fell  "What's wrong" dre picked me up holding me closely to his chest. I couldn't speak I felt knots in my throat. I blame my mother for keeping this a secret away from me. I blame my biological father for the shit he put my momma through forcing her to believe I'd be better off without him. Most of all I'm fighting myself I want to be mad at the world . My mom was being abused & she was only trying to protect me i thank her by treating her like shit. It still doesn't change how much that shit hurts though.

"Go shower and get dressed in something comfortable" deondre said putting me down on the floor. I nodded doing as i was asked.
I threw on grey nike sweat pants with the hoodie to match & a pair of timbs. I threw my hair into a messy bun..

"Where are we going.?" I asked after we've been driving for what seemed to be hours. Someone grabbed the seat belt bringing it to my neck and began to strangle me from behind . I panicked i scratched as the persons hands before it all went black.
Mateo POV

I pulled up to Brandon's house with all intentions of just picking up my children & leaving. "Just get my daughter & son" I mumbled to myself ringing the doorbell.
As Brandon open the door you get the strong stench of weed & liquor. "Oh shit wassgood Teo" he slurred wiping sweat from his forehead. I clenched my fist together trying to hold back my anger my fucking daughter is gone , my son is nowhere to be found. "Where's mylise?" I asked breathing slowly.

Brandon moved aside allowing me to step inside . I felt uneasy seeing strippers and the house a mess this nigga partying.
I seen Cairo over in the corner getting a lap dance. I pushed through the crowd to get to him. I yolked him up by his shirt "get ya ass outside where i your sister at? You in here getting a fucking lap dance can't answer your mother calls .! You must need your ass whipped." I yelled over the loud music catching everyone's attention. Cairo stumbled struggling to keep his balance.

"Dad I" he began to speak but the look on my face let him know I wasn't in the mood for any bullshit right now. "MYLISE" I yelled going through out the house. "She isn't here. She's with aunt liyah" he said.
"Bruh let cairo go . Let's just talk" brandon said from behind me I turned slowly.
"I don't like your ass as it is. If it was up to me Mylise wouldn't even know who you are. It's best for you not to talk to me I'm going to beat your ass ." I admited truthfully. I tried my hardest to respect him because he is mylise biological father but that nigga isnt a father. He doesn't even know the first thing about Mylise but going to take it upon his self to tell her things she isn't ready to face.

"She needed to know." He laughed as if this was some typa game to him. "That's for her mother to decide not you." I snapped. "Dad let's go" Cairo began tugging at Mateo arm.  "She's my daughter is that your issue she's the carbon copy of me .. she's turning out exactly like me. From her attitude to her features." Brandon yelled.

Before I knew it i had him by his neck strangling him against a wall. "You aren't shit to my children" i gritted my teeth.
"POPS LET HIM GO COME ON BRUH THEYRE ABOUT TO CALL THE COPS!!!" Cairo screeched while him & Dj struggled to pry Mateo's hands loose.

I finally let go as much as o want to kill him. This isn't the way to do it... "Don't ever act as if I'm less her father because I didn't get Maliya pregnant with her. I'm more of het father than you'd ever be. Remember that"

Harmony POV

I was never so happy to leave a doctors office as i was today. I was tired of being poked and prodded. Just for them to tell me that yes baby b heart be was alarming but the baby seems to be fine. My levels everything was exactly where it needed to be . "We're having twins i still cant believe it." I exclaimed getting into the car. Cortez was still quiet. The silence coming from him was beginning to become unbearable. I mean yeah we did just finally reconnect & it fucks up everything but i was still happy about the babies. I figured he would be too...

"What are you thinking about?" I asked. He didn't say anything just kept driving. "Sooooo we're ignoring each other now?"
Still no answer.
"I see what typa timing we on"
Nothing...
"You don't want them or something?"

He parked then stared at me for a moment before speaking.
"I'm married" he mumbled.
"Huh" i laughed trying to process what the fuck he just said.
"We're separated right now because she cheated but i am married." He stated again.
"I do love you Harmony I have since we We're younger and my father used to be with yours.." he began. I was more worried about why is this nigga 19 & married. It's wayyyy to late for me to even care that he's married there's 2 of his children growing inside of me so to be honest fuck his wife.
"Uhuh" I mumbled feeling my cheeks wet from my tears.
"Your telling me this because?" I was waiting for him to tell me he had to go because at this point I'm leaving with my momma . I thought my parents were just trying to scare me when they say niggas will do everything you want to hear to get what they want.

He wiped my face I took in a slow deep breath. "Im divorcing her ,but she can't find out about the babies or you. Yet because then she's going to make this hell." He said .
I scoffed "I'm a home wrecker" . I text my mom asking her to get me from Wally's which is a corner store she used to always take me & Dj when we were younger.
I didn't say anything else I hopped out the car not saying anything to him.

Noelle POV

I thought by sending Adonis that the job would be a in & out thing but of course not. I sent my stepbrother Deondre to get her I wasn't a fan of how long it took him to get her to trust him but he got the job done nonetheless.

"She reminds me of her mom" I glared at sleeping Mylise. "What's the plan to do with her.?" Deondre asked
"I have some debts that i need to pay to the Cartel in Jamaican they've been cracking down on the amount of time that I have to pay. I spoke with them they've made a offer. If i could get their son a wife they'd call it paid so when I mentioned i could get them Mateo's daughter they jumped at the Idea." I explained.

"Sienna is here too" Deondre Said. "I dont give a fuck about that little girl as long as the checks keep clearing"

I hung up & immediately called the cartel leader Ravelle. "She's being detained in Chicago."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
173K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
165K 12.4K 14
Her ลŸey bana gelen mektupla baลŸlamฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ufacฤฑk bir not kaฤŸฤฑdฤฑnda yazan ลŸeyler bรผyรผk olaylara ve hayatฤฑmฤฑn deฤŸiลŸmesine yol aรงmฤฑลŸtฤฑ. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 91.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...