Resurgent :Book 4- After Alle...

By bree2326

Wanted to hear a book 4?Tris comes back from the dead thanks to Caleb making a revival serum. See what happen... More

Resurgent :Book 4- After Allegiant
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter: The Day After (Chapter 30)

Chapter 2

17.5K 202 63
By bree2326

Chapter 2

As I'm walking out of the hallway, I see a girl standing next to a guy. The girl looks around and spots me walking her way with Caleb.

"Tris?"She sounds confused and I can see in the glimpse of light that there is dried up tears on her cheeks."I thought you were dead?"

"No," I say, "Caleb saved me with a Revival serum that he made in the Eruite compound." She hugs me and fresh, new tears start running down her cheeks once more.

The guy Cara was standing next to is Tobias. As I let go of Cara, Tobias's deep, blue eyes meet with mine. I run towards him and he's running towards me. He welcomes me to his embrace and lifts me up into the air.

"I knew you would make out safely. Your Tris, one of the bravest people I know." I buried my face into his shoulder and let all my problems wash me away into the sent of his sweet soap that clings onto his shirt.

"I love you." He says, keeping his soft blue eyes on mine. "I love you too. I will always love you." My emotions get the best of me and I can't help but to tear up too. He kisses me and we let the moment last untill Christina interupts.

"Forget about someone?" Christina says. "Christina!" I say. I let go of the embrace Tobias and I were in and rush over to Christina. She hugs me too and I can't help but feel like we are all at a family reunion.

"I'm so glad everone is okay." I say. "I don't know what I would do if Caleb didn't revive me." Caleb gives a slight smile and Tobias comes around to him and ruffles his hair.

"Thanks for saving my girlfriend Caleb. I wouldn't know what I would do without her." Tobias walks away and comes back to me and intertwines his hands in mine.

For a moment I feel like nothing can stop me from anything. I get a strong sence of power rushing through me and for once I know that everything is going to be alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 580 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
5.8K 149 6
After Allegiant Everyone thinks Tris is dead, but that's because that's what she wants them to think. In reality she had to take drastic chances to s...
17K 581 32
We all know what happens at the end of Allegiant,right. Well what would have happened if Tris didn't die but was saved by a secret government organis...
34.6K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...