One Last Time (KotoUmi)(AU)(F...

By Kaitamaki

Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one... More

Prologue: The Promise
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!
Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)
Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane
Very Short Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 9: Umi and Nozomi
Next Chapter's Preview
Chapter 10: Minami Kotori
Please Read to Understand The Story Better
Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru
Chapter 12: Minami and Yazawa
Chapter 13: Accident
Chapter 14: Shopping With Eli
Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You
Chapter 16: Familiarity
Chapter 17: Party
Chapter 18: To Be In Love
Chapter 19: Consequence
Chapter 20: Their Past
your dead author
Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)
Chapter 22: Operation KotoUmi (2)
Chapter 23: The Final Operation
Chapter 24: In Love With Sonoda Umi
Chapter 25: Willing To

Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You

1.1K 35 11
By Kaitamaki

Ahhh~~ I finally finished! Finally, your long awaited chapter 8! But the truth shall be spilled in another chapter, this chapter is mostly about... oops almost spoiled you there. Moving on! Short and rushed chapter, so I apologize for the mistakes.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You

Umi stared blankly at the ceiling, her arms behind her head. She had gone home that day, skipping classes wasn't really an uncommon thing she does. Her grades were above average, so the teachers decide to let her go most of the time.

The blue-haired girl felt something shift beside her. Glancing at her side, Umi saw long, wavy, brown hair. At that exact moment, she encountered a pair of emerald green eyes staring right at her.

"Interesting to see you being so rough," Kirane smirked, "but it's not that I mind. Just pretty impressed that you can be so dominant."

Kirane then started tracing Umi's bare chest.

"So, want to tell me what happened this morning?" The brunette questioned.

Umi stared at her coldly. Before answering in a cold voice.

"No."

----------------------------------------

That morning...

Her eyes were wide and her mouth was agape. Umi took her time for the information to sink in. After she finally regained from her initial shock, she clenched both of her teeth and hand.

"Why? Why the hell did you not tell me?!" Umi yelled loudly at the redhead, making the said girl jump.

Maki then imitated Umi, clenching both her teeth and hand, also furrowing her eyebrows. She glared at the blue-haired girl, her eyes were flaming with anger.

"Why didn't I tell you? Do you know why I didn't tell you?" Maki grabbed Umi's collar and pulled her closer.

"Because you were the first one to break your promise." Maki spat through her clenched teeth.

Umi's eyes widened even more. She pushed Maki away, making the redhead almost fall to her bum. But thankfully she managed to control herself.

"How do you know...?" Umi glared at Maki, "I didn't tell anyone except Eli. Unless..." Umi's eyes darkened in realization.

Maki smirked, "that's right, Kotori-nee told me."

Umi became pale.

"Don't tell her," Umi whispered.

Maki stared at her, clearly unamused. "Tell her what? That you slept with dozens of girls every day? Or tell her about... Kirane?"

Umi was furious. She was clenching her hands so hard that she felt blood trailing down her palm.

Then she snapped.

Umi opened her eyes to see Maki on the ground, wiping the blood off her mouth. The first year whipped her head to look at Umi.

Umi saw anger in her eyes. It was almost frightening.

She then felt something hitting her face really hard. Umi fell onto the ground but immediately stood up.

Maki was in a fighting stance, her cheeks were swollen from Umi's punch.

"I never wanted to fight you, Umi. But what you did to my cousin... you sure in hell will pay for it." Maki spat.

Umi grunted as a reply. She took her fedora off and placed it on a table. Pulling her tie, she then wrapped it around her fist. Umi took her stance, and finally... the fight begins.

Maki was the first one to take action, she ran towards Umi and tried to strike a punch. But Umi was quick enough to grab her fist.

The blue-haired then punched the Maki's stomach, making her stumble back in pain. Umi swiftly moved towards Maki but was tackled by the said girl.

Pinning Umi down, Maki then started punching Umi in the face. After a bit, Umi pushed the redhead and pinned her down instead.

Umi punched as hard as she can to the girl.

Maki pushed Umi, and the blue-haired fell on her back. The redhead stood up and so did bluehead.

Both of them were out of breath and full of bruises.

Maki spat blood out of her mouth then smirked at Umi. Then out of nowhere, Maki ran towards Umi again. This time Umi wasn't ready and got punched in the stomach.

The bluehead spat out blood and fell down.

"Hah... I... win..." Maki claimed in between huffs.

"N-not... yet..." Umi mumbled, attempting to stand up.

Maki moved closer to Umi. She glared down at the girl then kicked her head.

Umi made a painful sound as she dropped to the floor. There was blood everywhere. On Maki's face, on the floor, on the piano, on Umi's clothes and so on.

Maki kicked Umi again, right in the guts. Umi vomited even more blood.

Clenching her bloodied teeth, Umi gripped on Maki's foot really tightly. She twisted the other girl's foot making her fall on her head.

Maki let out a sound of pain as her head started bleeding, but fortunately, it wasn't anything too serious.

Umi once again attempted to stand up, but this time she succeeded to do it. She looked down at the half-conscious Maki, before picking her up bridal style.

When Umi successfully carried Maki, the said girl had fallen unconscious.

She limped out the door and walk through the hallway. It was very early and Umi doubt there would be anyone there. After all, she had specifically said to everyone that she wasn't planning on doing any of those that day.

Umi walked into the nurse's office, and there she saw a purple-haired girl with glasses. The said girl looked up and widened her eyes.

"Oh my! What happened to you two!?" She asked worriedly.

Umi gently lowered the tomato-haired girl on one of the beds and shrugged to answer the concerned one's questions.

"We just got into a little fight. We're fine, Nozomi. Don't worry about us." Umi's voice was a bit raspy from all the yelling and the sound of pain she had made during the fight.

Nozomi took first aid kit and quickly shuffled to Maki and Umi. She sat down and started tending Maki's wounds.

"Well, this 'little fight' yours made Maki-chan unconscious." Nozomi shook her head slightly.

Umi sighed in defeat as she sat down next Nozomi.

"I'm sorry for making you do this. It was a really immature fight." Umi whispered gently as looked down at her intertwined hand.

Nozomi glanced at her then patted her back. Umi looked up to see Nozomi smiling at her. "Hey, it's no worries. But mind if I ask what you two were fighting about?" Nozomi then started tending Umi's wounds.

Umi winced slightly, and Nozomi gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's nothing... actually, it is something, but I can't tell you since you're friends with Eli." Umi uttered as she started unwrapping the bloody tie on her knuckles.

"I understand, and I won't pry anymore. But I ask you to please be careful. I don't talk to you that much, but you're still my friend." Nozomi smiled gently as she placed the last band-aid on Umi's face.

The blue-haired girl could stare at her in bewilderment. Then she grinned gratefully.

"Okay, I'll be careful." She whispered.

Nozomi nodded then turned her attention to Maki. She asked Umi if she could help her, and the bluehead accepted quickly. Umi helped Nozomi by holding Maki in a sitting position. The bluehead stared at Nozomi as the girl started cleaning Maki's wounds.

"I made a promise with someone." Umi started out of nowhere, making Nozomi look at her with a confused expression.

Umi looked away, avoiding eye contact. "But then I broke her promise when she moved away... and when she finally came back... I..." She trailed off.

Umi looked up to Nozomi and stared directly at her. Nozomi widened her eyes as she saw Umi's expression; the girl had the gentlest smile plastered on her face. Her eyes shined brighter than anything in the world.

Nozomi thought it was impossible to hear something like this come out of Umi's mouth. And yet here she is saying it with such true feelings. Her voice turned soft and was filled with so many emotions.

"I fell in love with her all over again."

0o0o0o0

Anyone surprised it was Maki? No? Okay...

But, ahh~~ Umi is such a romantic person! Anyways, next chapter you'll find out more about Kirane.

And you'll see how Nozomi will be the new captain of the KotoUmi ship! Nozomi will play a huge role for Umi, and as for Kotori it would be our number one idol, Nico Nico Nii~~

Anyways, I'll see you guys at the weekend! Bai~~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 799 14
Giyū Tomioka,Kyōjurō Rengoku and Muichirō Tokitō are bestfriend thev had known each other since high-school. living together was not easy as they th...
2.9K 25 33
I like him, does he likes me back? He likes someone, am I the one he likes? This is what Hashimoto Sumire felt after being close to Sugawara Kōshi fo...
291K 9.7K 26
Izuku Midoriya was in an accident in middle school that made him go deaf. He gave up on his hopes of becoming a hero and ended up moving schools. 6 y...
9.2K 86 48
Rui and Tsukasa got into a dorm together and little did Tsukasa know, Rui might have a special feeling for him. Tsukasa ended growing a feeling for h...