D.Va X Spartan Reader: Her Cu...

By Forbidden098

After being rescue by D.Va herself, (Y/N) later gets transfer to Overwatch and has a thing for D.Va, but does... More

[ (A/N) Before We Start ]
Spartan (Y/N) Information/Equipment
The Rescue
Where am I?
Transfered
Settling In + Streaming
First Overwatch Spartan
What About My Mjolnir Armor?
Reconnaissance Mission
A Day With D.Va
Back to Work
μ„±λ‚¨μ‹œ Seongnam
We Have a Spartan Casualties [Flashback]
From Mark V to Mark VI
Welcome to M.E.K.A.
War Game Simulation
5 MEKA vs 1 Spartan
[ (A/N) Lore information ]
One Last Stop
Doctor Visit
Key To My Heart
πŸŽƒHappy HalloweenπŸŽƒ
Relationship Scenarios
Long Time No See
So This is PAX
A Panel with Heroic Icons
A Fearsome Unit
Let's Have Some Fun [πŸ‹LemonπŸ‹]
🎁Christmas with the Song'sπŸŽ„
Always There For Her [Flashback]
They're Just Missing In Action
Being Hunted

Battle Scenarios

2.6K 30 41
By Forbidden098

Simular to the Relationship Scenarios chapter, this is dedicated to some battle scenarios that the two of you have encountered. Hope you enjoyed.

Note: Not in any chronological order
_________________________________________

Dropping into Battle (With Style)

(Y/N)'s POV

I can hear the rattles and bangs of the aircraft as it pierces through the sky. The flight was alright, wasn't the best but surely not the worst. There was only 2 minutes left before we were directly above our objective location. We were invading a Talon base. We have intel that Talon has gotten thier hands on something valuable from the government and they want it back. The base is like a fortress, only one way in and one way out, or a second way if we plan to come in from the sky? Jack Morrison stands up and we all look at him.

Morrison: "Before we make this jump, does everyone know the objective?"

Everyone: "Afirmative." We all nod.

Morrison: "Good luck everyone." He nods back

After Morrison's speech, we had time to get prepare, I grabbed my Battle Rifle next to my seat, inserted a fresh new mag, cocked and loaded it then placed it on my back. I then went to grab my helmet. I look around my seat for it but it was nowhere to be seen. I then get a light tap on my shoulders, I turn around and I see my wonderful D.Va holding something behind her back.

D.Va: "Looking for this." She reveals me my helmet.

(Y/N): "Yeah."

D.Va leans in for a kiss. She then placed my helmet on my hands.

D.Va: "Are we gonna live stream after this?"

(Y/N): "You know it."

D.Va: "Then I'll see you on the other side." She winks at me and walks away.

Morrison: "Overwatch. The light is green." The back dropship hatch opens.

I hear the loud sound of wind and the jet engine once it opens. I watch everyone run pass me and make a leap out of the dropship. I take a moment to reflect for a bit then I put on my helmet, turned my attention towards the back hatch and ran out of the dropship and into the sky.

Everyone besides me and D.Va (and Pharah) were wearing a parachute. D.Va was using her mech's booster to slow her entry while I was using my Mjolnir Armor thruster attachment which I equipped on my Mjolnir Armor for this mission.

As we get closer to the ground, our target became clearer. Everyone besides me and D.Va deployed their parachute. As I fly right pass them, I can see that D.Va right below me has activated her booster, I do the same with my thruster.

D.Va mech's makes a loud stomp and leaves a big mark on the concrete. I also make a loud stomp and leave a mark on the concrete next to her. This gets Talon's attention. I can hear the sirens go off and someone in the speakers yelling "BATTLES STATIONS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" With the rest of Overwatch making their landing, I turn my attention to D.Va and she puts on her game face.

D.Va: "Let's rekt some noobs!"

_________________________________________

Sombra and her Hacks

D.Va's POV

I'm following (Y/N) in my mech, we've cleared this sector and are en route to the next. On our journey there we encounter some small Talon resistance, empty roads, empty city passageway, abandoned shops and restaurants and an abandoned convince store. I'm feeling a bit thirsty after my constant yelling and screams as I fight so I need a drink.

D.Va: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes D.Va."

D.Va: "I'm thirtsy, I need a drink."

(Y/N): "Well where are we gonna get you that drink."

I point to the abandoned convince store.

(Y/N): "I don't see any cashier though." He looks at the convince store.

D.Va: "Don't worry I'll just leave the money on the counter."

(Y/N): "Alright I'll stand guard."

I leave my mech and enter the store. I grabbed a bottle of Mountain Dew and a small bag of Doritos just in case and left the money on the counter before I left. When I got out of the shop (Y/N) told me to freeze.

D.Va: "What is it?"

(Y/N): "I don't know. I thought I heard footsteps.

We stand there waiting for a bit.

(Y/N): "Well what ever it is it's gone."

I took a sip of Mountain Dew before I got back in my mech. When I did get back in it I booted it back up again and we continued on forward. As we moved on forward my mech was developing a problem. Sometimes when I tell it to move it doesn't and I when I want it to turn it doesn't. "What's going on?" I say to myself. Then my mech completely gets locked. All the controls don't respond but the mech is still on.

D.Va: "(Y/N)!" I yell to get (Y/N)'s attention.

(Y/N): "What is it?"

D.Va: "My mech, i-its not responding." I move the joysticks around hopelessly.

(Y/N): "Is the power off D.Va?"

D.Va: "No, mechs still on, just the controls not responding."

(Y/N): "Let me take a look." He takes one step forward before stopping.

(Y/N): "Slight problem. My armor is also locked, I can't move."

Unknown female voice: *chuckle* I'm getting better at hacking into your suits."

D.Va: "Oh no, not this again." I got annoyed.

Sombra continually keeps locking down our suit's everytime me and (Y/N) are alone. She then comes out of her stupid overrated invisibility cloak right in between us.

Sombra: "I like playing around with you two, you never fail to impress me with your fancy hardware. We've become great friends haven't we?"

D.Va: "If you think trying to get my Twitch account ban is getting us to become friends, think again." I put on my angry face.

Sombra: *Laughter* I didn't mean you small eyes."

I make a angry growl at her.

Sombra: "I was talking about this one here." She walks towards (Y/N)."

Sombra: "From this close, your that scary." She looks into (Y/N)'s visor

(Y/N): "You should be scared." He looks back at her.

Sombra: *chuckle* "You Spartans think your so tough... I like that. I need someone tough in my life." She places one hand on (Y/N)'s helmet and pulls it so she is the only thing visible to him.

D.Va: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM, HE'S MINE!!" I yell furiously at her and repeatedly squeezed the joysticks trigger to fire at her, but nothing happens.

Sombra: "Is this one bothering you? Why don't you join me instead?" She stares into (Y/N)'s visor with obsession.

I can hear (Y/N) becoming more uncomfortable as this goes on.

D.Va: "LAST WARNING!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM NOW!!!!"

Sombra: "Or what?" She turns her attention back to (Y/N).

She looks at (Y/N) for a minute before she places both hands on him and pressed her lips onto his visor leaving it there for sometime before removing it, leaving a fat purple lip mark on it.

D.Va: *FURIOUS YELL* "THAT'S IT YOU ASKED FOR IT!!"

Sombra looks at me with a grin on her face. I grabbed my joysticks and repeatly and rapidly squeezed the trigger. My mech is not unlocked from her hacks and my Fusion Cannons rapidly fire at her. Sombra in shocked vanishes away but this ment I was shooting at my boyfriend. He collapsed to the ground with his shields almost depleted. I rush quickly to him to see if he's alright.

D.Va: "I'm sorry I'm so sorry (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "It's alright D.Va. It's not your fault." He gets up.

D.Va: "Are you alright?" I looked worried."

(Y/N): "Not a scratch." He whips off Sombra's lip mark off his visor.

We then resume heading to the next sector for us to clear but since we got delayed, someone probably cleared it for us. (Y/N) notices the anger still in my face.

(Y/N): "Are you okay D.Va?"

D.Va: "No I'm not okay."

(Y/N): "Is it from what happen with Sombra?"

D.Va: "Yes it is. When will she ever know that I'm yours?"

(Y/N): "D.Va, whatever she does to me, always know that I won't ever leave you for her."

I begin to look brighter.

(Y/N): "You hold a special part in my heart. And nothing can ever replace it."

He walks closer to me.

(Y/N): "I am yours truly."

D.Va: "And I am yours truly."

We push our faces next to each other (since we couldn't kiss, since we have something covering our face). His helmet rested on the green grass of my mech, and I rested it back on (Y/N)'s helmet.
_________________________________________

Doomfist Encounter

(Y/N)'s POV

D.Va's mech has been destroyed so she's very vulnerable, armed with only her Light Gun and no protection, we'll beside me being one of her protection. I stay very close to D.Va as we advanced forward, as we move I hear sudden noises like something heavy is piercing through the air. I react quickly since I know who it is. I grabbed my Bubble Shield and dropped it on the floor shielding me and D.Va. A loud metal clash can be held since Doomfist has slammed his gauntlet on my Bubble Shield. He then repeatedly throws some punches at my Bubble Shield.

(Y/N): "My Bubble Shield can't take anymore punishment." I look at her. "You need to go."

D.Va: "No I won't leave you."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, I can take him."

D.Va: *sigh* "Just be safe okay?" She looked into my visor and gave a quick peck on it.

(Y/N): "I will and besides, Spartans never die."

My Bubble Shield disappeared and D.Va made a run for it. I drew out my Battle Rifle and aimed at him but he reacted fast and swung his gauntlet arm at my Battle Rifle disarming me from it. I watch my Battle Rifle fly right out of my hands and crash on to the surface fall away from my reach.

Doomfist: "YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" He yelled furiously at me and pointed to his big scar on his left eye.

(Y/N): "That is if you can catch me." I responded casually.

Yes he is bigger, buffer and stronger than me but I have the speed, reflexes and reaction time to counter him. He slam his gauntlet at me like he was trying to hammer nails with his fist but I do a 270 degree turn to my left which spunned me out of his target area. I jumped on his gauntlet and ran up his arm until I reached his head. I clench my fingers into a fist and threw it at Doomfist head before I jumped off him and landed behind him. A punch like that would surely knock someone out but it didn't. He turned around to look at me with a big grin on his face.

Doomfist: *laughter* "You think a punch like that would do anything to me?"

I made a sprint towards him and he made a wide swing to stop me but I jump over it and kept on sprinting. He made another swing but in the opposite direction of his last swing and I jump over that as well. With his arm out of my way I got a clear shot to throw a devastating punch at his gut. I land my fist hard on it making him take a step back and vomit. With his head closer to the ground I do an upward kick landing my boot up his nose. He collapsed onto his knees and I can see some blood dripping off his face and onto the floor.

(Y/N): "I thought you were tougher?"

Doomfist: "I am."

With me off guard he took his gauntlet and threw a strong punch at me knocking me back and slamming me into a brick wall. I bounce off the wall and fall to the ground. My shields are completely gone but my Hydrostatic Gel Layer has harden itself to cushion me from the impact of his fist and the brick wall but my body has still taken a beaten. My MK VI Mjolnir Armor come standard with a Automatic Biofoam Injector which is a medical gel used to fill and seal a wound automatically. I can see Doomfist walk slowly up to my fallen body.

Doomfist: *laughter* "Now I'll show you true pain." He raised his gauntlet and charged it.

I grabbed a Bubble Shield but before I dropped it a familiar Korean girl yells.

D.Va: "NERF THIS!"

A pink mech crashes into Doomfist sending him away from me and into a wall. I watch Doomfist yell in frustration to get loose from D.Va's mech and I watched the mech release a big green cloud of explosion. I turn my attention to D.Va who is looking down at me.

D.Va: *laughter* "I thought you said you could take him?"

(Y/N): "I could."

D.Va offers me her hand, I grab it and she pulls me up and into a hug, I hug her back.

D.Va: "Are you alright?"

(Y/N): "Perfectly fine."

We remain holding each other in each other's arms. I look at the debris left from D.Va's mech. No sigh of Doomfist's body or his gauntlet though.

_________________________________________

Hold the Line

D.Va's POV

I've been given orders to fall back by Morrison. I provided cover using my mech to allow other soldier and Overwatch Agents to move safely before I move. The Omnic have sent in a new type of Omnic that I have never seen before. Winston got some data from the Omnic database and it says these things are called "Type-30 Light Excavation/Anti-Fortification Platform" or more commonly know as the "Locust".

(Maybe not in purple)

There's about twelve of them pushing through our defensive. I lay suppressive fire on them. While firing my Fusion Cannons and Micro Missiles at the Locust I overhear Overwatch Agent talking about (Y/N) over the comms.

Morrison: "Any signs of the Spartan?"

Random Overwatch Agent: "Negative Sir, I think we lost him."

"No I don't believe it!" I say to myself fighting against all the negatives thoughts I had about (Y/N) being MIA. We keep fighting the Locust and we are losing. Soldier going down every minute this is not going well.

I keep on fighting and fighting knowing that there is hope. Soon a loud beam of laser can be heard follow by a bright red light. The laser takes down one Locust with ease then the laser hits again on another Locust taking that down as well. I turn around to see a heroic figure holding a Spartan Laser with a heavy mounted machine gun by his side. It's (Y/N)! "I told you he was fine." "Nothing can stop my boyfriend." I say to myself.

He puts his Spartan Laser away and picks up the machine gun and runs to us.

(Y/N): "Spartan (number) suited up, weapons loaded and feeling fine." He looks at us.

(Y/N): "Am I late for the party?"

Morrison: "No just in time. We needed some backup. And I guess your it."

Same Random Overwatch Agent: "It's good to see you, we thought you died."

(Y/N): "Died? *laughter* "Haven't you heard? Spartans never die."

D.Va: "That's my babe." He looks at me and even though I can't see his facial expression, I bet he's smiling at me.

(Y/N): "Come on D.Va, let's show these tin cans a thing or two.

We run to the front lines laying suppressive fire at the Omnics, pushing them back, other Overwatch Agent and Soldier soon joins us.

(Y/N): "I wonder if I can beat my kill streaks?" He yells over the loud sounds of his machine gun.

D.Va: "Let's see you beat my high score?"

(Y/N): "You're on!"

I put on my game face and resume fighting along side my lover.

(Is it just me or can those Locust in the picture above that the Spartan is shooting at be a type of Omnic? IDK.)
_________________________________________

Suspect Neutralized

(Y/N)'s POV

Police 1: "Suspects are armed and dangerous."

Police Commissioner: "10-4. Any hostages?"

Police 1: "10-4, maybe 20 to 25."

Police Commissioner: "10-4, send in the Bunny and Demon."

Police 2: "10-4."

We got a bank robbery in progress performed by Junkrat and his pal Roadhog in one of the biggest bank in Australia. They've sent in me and D.Va since we have a little background history with helping the Police. I helped some SWAT guys bust a drug house and Hana helped with riot control back in Korea.

Of course helping the police ment we have to be dressed in police uniform. I'm wearing a Mjolnir Armor variant called "Security" that is painted in a police theme with red and blue sirens on my two shoulders.

And D.Va is wearing a Korean police uniform with her mech painted in a police theme as well.

I'm using a loan duel M7 SMG instead of my standard Battle Rifle for this mission and D.Va will still use her standard mech loadout.

(M7 SMG)

The dropship was about to land so I grab my two SMG and D.Va gets in her mech.

D.Va: "I like an officer in uniform." She said in a subductive way.

(Y/N): "Probably not the best time for this D.Va."

D.Va: "I'd just wanted to get that off my chest."

The dropship doors open and we are greeted by an Aussie Police.

Police 2: "Glad you guys made it in time, quickly follow me."

We follow him until we ment the one in charge of this operation.

Police Commissioner: "Glad you guys accepted our invitation, we have two of the most wanted criminal in there and we want them alive. Your objective is to arrest Junkrat and Roadhog and to rescue all the hostages. Is that clear."

Me and D.Va: "Yes Ma'am."

Police Commissioner: "I'll also provide support with you two."

I grab my two SMG and looked at D.Va.

(Y/N): "You ready?"

D.Va: "Ready!" She puts on her game face.

Me and D.Va approached the big double doors of this giant bank with some SWAT guys behind us. When we got close to the door we had two comfirm target in front of us. Junkrat and Roadhog.

Junkrat: "Oh crikey Roadie. They've sent in D.Va and Overwatches first Spartan.

(Y/N): "Drop your weapons and hands up!"

Junkrat: "Okie dokie." He dropped his grenade launcher and his bag full of money.

Roadhog: "What are you doing?"

Junkrat: "I'm not fighting a Spartan. Take me away coppers." He put his hands out to be handcuffed."

Roadhog: "Well I'm not leaving without a fight." He threw out his chain hook which caught onto my and pulled me towards him.

From there the fight started, Junkrat grabbed his grenade launcher and started firing it at D.Va, Roadhog was trying to get a grip on me with his chain hook and the SWAT guys went and rescued the hostages.

I ran behind a support pillar for cover as well to reload my SMG. I know my orders were to arrest him alive, but the Commissioner wouldn't mind if a put a couple rounds into his fat belly. Plus it'll make my life easier if he takes a beaten.

When I finished reloading I take a peak out of cover to look at D.Va, she's doing fairly well. When I did peak out for at look, Roadhog threw his chain hook at my exposed head. I quickly ducked back behind the pillar and the chain hook smashed into the side of the pillar. He was going to reel in his hook for anyother throw but before he did I put away one SMG to my thigh and grabbed onto it.

He was pulling me towards him, so he had his shotgun ready and aimed at me. I let go of his hook resulting in me crashing onto the ground and sliding forward between his two legs. I get up quickly and jumped onto his back. He dropped his shotgun and chain hook and reached both of his hands behind his back to get me of him.

I grabbed a taser grenade and stuck it on to his back. I did a back flip off him and landed on my two feet. I watch Roadhog fumble around to remove the taser grenade, but he could not. I see him get tased by it and he collapsed onto the floor. I approached him and placed big handcuffed around his hands.

Once the cuffs were on him I turn around and I see that D.Va has done the same with Junkrat. The police came in and took the two away. Me and D.Va watch those two get put away into the back of a police van. Roadhog may of got his head bump on the car while getting in. Me and D.Va laughed.
_________________________________________

New Mech to Play With

D.Va's POV

This isn't good. My mech is on the verge of destruction. One light tap can likely send it to explode. To add to my disaster I'm all by myself probably lost and I can't communicate with my teammates, they won't know what the situation is like for me. They probably think I'm dead or something.

I get out my mech and do some quick repairs but they were ineffective. Whatever I did to Tokki 토끼 (D.Va's mech name) (Translation: "bunny") there would be no difference. "Great now what." I say to myself. I thought maybe I'll try contacting my teammates again. Maybe the signal got better I don't know.

D.Va: "This is D.Va to all Overwatch Agents. Can anyone here me? My mech is down need some assistance."

I waited for a bit but nothing.

D.Va: "Is anyone out there? Please respond."

I was relief to finally recive a response. I heard static and it was a bit hard to understand what they were saying on the other line. I didn't care about the static or the hard to understand language, all I care about is the fact that I made contact.

????: *static* "I read you" *static* "heading to your location, over" *static*

I cheer happily since helps on the way. I do some repairs on Tokki 토끼 while I wait. It was about 5-7 minutes before I hear loud mechanic stomps heading towards my postion. I grab my Light Gun in preparation to fight this tin can. I know I won't win, but hopefully whoever I contacted will come to my rescue.

I waited and waited until the Omnic was right in front of me. It didn't open fire at me but rather stared at me. I had my Light Gun pointed at it just incase. The Omnic was big like twice the size of Tokki 토끼. It was a bipedal walker design, just like Tokki 토끼. It was in army green colours, quite unusual since most Omnics are gray or shinny silver. It had a chain gun mounted on its right arm and a missile launcher mounted on its left arm, same weapons loadout like Tokki 토끼, Fusion Cannons and Micro Missiles. And the best part about this Omnic was it's face. It had 4 red triangles on it, like my pink whiskers on my cheeks.

It was this time that I learned that this wasn't an Omnic, rather another mech, a Hrunting/Yggdrasil Mark IX, A frigging UNSC Mantis.

I lowered my Light Gun and the Mantis pilot hatch opened. Out came out a Spartan, not just any ordinary Spartan, mine Spartan, (Y/N)!!

He hops out of the Mantis making its two legs retract together lowering the mech to the ground and making it smaller.

(Y/N): "Hey D.Va. I heard that you really needed a new mech. So I got you this."

I'm full of excitement that I ran up to (Y/N) and give him an joyful hug.

D.Va: "You always care for me."

(Y/N): "Of course, I'll always be there for you." He hugs me back.

We could stay here and embrace this moment or we can get back into the fight. I hop into the Mantis pilot cockpit while (Y/N) explains to me the differences and similarity between the Mantis and Tokki 토끼.

(Y/N): "The controls should be the same since they are piloted by two joysticks. Do you see them?"

D.Va: "Yes." I wrap my hands around the two joysticks.

(Y/N): "You still have the same weapons loadout, just instead of two Fusion Cannons you have one on the right side."

D.Va: "K, I can get used to that."

(Y/N): "Instead of pulling up your Defensive Matrix when you take hits, the Mantis has rechargeable energy shields like my Mjolnir Armor. So you don't have to activate them when you need it, the Mantis has it on at all times."

D.Va: "Sweet!"

(Y/N): "Instead of boosters you have a stomp move. When you stomp you'll do damage to any enemies around the Mantis."

I try a practice stomp move making sure I don't hurt (Y/N) or Tokki 토끼.

(Y/N): "Whoa you scared me a bit, I think that's all."

I pilot the Mantis out through the way (Y/N) came to me and we rejoin the fight. I go right in between the fight covering my teammates from the Omnics fire. I fired all 5 missiles at the Omnics and they all get totally rekt.

D.Va: "D.Va 1, Omnics 0."

Lúcio: "Did D.Va get a mech upgrade?"

(Y/N): "Somewhat. It's not a permitted upgrade though."

When we cleared out all the Omnics I piloted the Mantis back to Tokki 토끼. I hop out of it and approached Tokki 토끼.

D.Va: "Don't worry Tokki 토끼. Your not getting replaced. I was just trying something new." I gave Tokki 토끼 a pat on one of her Fusion Cannons.
_________________________________________

(A/N) Notes

At last a new chapter has come out. Sorry that it took this long. Been busy and I had to do a lot of planning for this chapter. But nevertheless I hope you enjoyed. Normal chapters will resume.

Also thank you soooooooo much for getting this story number 1 rank for dva and hanasong.

I've feel like I'd accomplish something for one in my life. Ethier way I hope you've enjoyed these 2 random chapter

Sighed Forbidden098 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 389 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...
4.5K 95 27
This is a story trying to follow the Overwatch storyline before the Recall (I'm gonna make a sequel for after the Recall). THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED...
809K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
65K 1.7K 27
Really quickly: This is an Overwatch fan fiction for people who like cute romances- no lemons here. Ew. I'm *trying* to keep this appropriate for al...