Nico Goes to Hogwarts

AshezBookClub द्वारा

After the war with Gaea, Nico was hoping he would get some rest. Unfortunately, that is not the case. Hades a... अधिक

The Request//Chapter 1
Hogwarts??//Chapter 2
12 Grimmauld Place//Chapter 3
The Blushing Game//Chapter 4
A/N
Another One?//Chapter 5
A/N
The Package//Chapter 6
A/N
Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7
The Train//Chapter 8
The List (Not a Chapter)
The Sorting//Chapter 9
WHAT!//Chapter 10
So Many Letters//Chapter 11
I was Tagged! (Not A Chapter)
Classes. Great. //Chapter 12
A/N
Tagged!
The First DADA//Chapter 13
Parkour??//Chapter 14
A/N
Surprise//Chapter 15
Lit (Not a Chapter)
Halloween//Chapter 16
Hey Guys and Q and A//Not a chapter
A/N Other Book
The Accidental Howler//Chapter 17
Tagged!!(Not a Chapter)
The Guest Professor//Chapter 18
His Worst Fear//Chapter 19
The Aftermath//Chapter 21

To the Rescue//Chapter 20

6.1K 204 84
AshezBookClub द्वारा

Remus's POV

I was standing at the outskirts of the camp, aware that I would not be able to pass through. There were a few kids surrounding the perimeter.

"Excuse me!" I called out.

The kids turned and narrowed their eyes, glaring at me, with their weapons pointed at me.

"One of Lycaon's, aren't you?" One of the kid snarled.

I looked at him confused. Who was Lycaon?

"Um, I'm sorry but I don't know what you are talking about. I need to find Will Solace as soon as possible please. It is an emergency!" I pleaded.

One of the guys faces had a look of shock but quickly recovered. The girl standing next to him elbowed him and stood in front of him.

"Yeah, what's this about? You want him out of the safety of our camp to what? Kill him?" The girl accused.

I was shocked. These kids really thought I was here to kill them.

"What? Of course not! I need his help! It's about Nico!"

As soon as I said that, I regretted it. The boy with the snarl came up to me and grabbed me by the collar.

"How do you know Nico?" He asked.

"I'm his teacher." I responded desperately.

This was taking a lot longer than expected. I needed to convince them and fast. So I took my wand out my pocket and created a rainbow, through a drachma in and IM'd Sirius.

"Remus! Have you gotten help yet?" Sirius frantically asked.

I shook my head.

The kids surrounding me gasped in recognition.

"Sirius!" They exclaimed.

"Hi, yes can someone get Will Solace this is an emergency!" Sirius shouted.

Immediately, three of the kids rushed off to find him and came back with him.

"Woah what's going on I heard that Nico was hurt?" He asked.

"Yes! We need your help right now, Will. Nico is fading, fast!" Sirius exclaimed.

Will started curing under his breathe.

"Remus Lupin, I presume." Will asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Take me to him, please." He pleaded.

I grabbed his arm and we apparated back to Hogwarts. We rushed down the halls to the infirmary, hoping that when we got there everything would be under control. We burst through the doors and saw Draco trying to make sure he didn't sink through the bed by levitating him slightly over it, Hermione frantically searching through books to figure out how to help, Luna and Madam Pomfrey attempting to heal him, and Neville anxiously using his plants to try and create something to help.

"Move please, let me through, I'm his doctor."
Will pushed through the crowd and got to work.

It was very intriguing to watch his work. He had a definite level of experience I had never seen before. He was so focused on the task ahead of him, that the rest of us could only watch in shocked silence.

Finally, after a few hours of tirelessly working, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"He's going to be okay, but he will need to be on bedrest for the rest of the week." Will explained. "He should wake up in the next day or two."

The tension in the room immediately fell away as we collectively realized Nico was going to be okay.

————————————————————————
Will's POV

"Mr. Solace." A voice from behind us sounded.

"Albus Dumbledore, I presume, Nico has spoken a lot about you."

"Has he now? My boy, if it is no trouble to you, I would like to enroll you here to keep an eye on Nico here." He have a subtle wink after that.

Oh hell yes, I would be staying. Nico seems to have a knack for trouble. I'm surprised he made it this long. If Dumbledore hadn't offered, I would have volunteered to stay here.

"Of course, Mr. Dumbledore, I would be delighted to enroll here." I finally answered.

"Wonderful. I have the sorting hat right here so I can tell you which house you will be sorted into, however you will be in the 8th year joint common room." He explained and put the hat on my head.

After a few minutes of shuffling through my mind, the hat announced that I would be in gryffindor.

"Also, Mr. Solace, if it wouldn't be any trouble, would you be able to help out in the infirmary and with Nico's classes as well?"

I was shocked by the offer. Me, help teach and help heal? I was so excited.

"Of course! I would be happy to help."

He smiled at me, and motioned for the others to leave with him, finally leaving me and Nico alone.

"Oh Sunshine, what am I going to do with you. You always seem to get yourself in the stickiest situations. Well, I'm hopefully going to prevent that while I join you here. For now, get some rest and I'll see you when you wake up" I gently kissed his forehead, before going to look at his vitals and making sure everything is a-okay.

————————————————————————

Nico's POV

Two days later

I woke up with a pounding headache and a sour taste in my mouth.

"Ughhhhh," I groaned.

I was immediately handed a piece of ambrosia and forced to drink nectar.

"Morning, Sunshine." I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw Will and I was shocked.

"Will! What are you doing here?"

"Well, you see, I received an urgent call from a Mr. Remus Lupin leading him to almost being killed at the camp boarders because of idiot campers believing every monster is evil. And then I find out that you were fading because you decided to face a boggart, which I don't really know what it is, but Sirius told me he told you not to face it." Will scolded.

I sheepishly looked away. "Sorry," I mumbled.

The infirmary was empty besides to two of us.

"Nico, I'm just worried about you. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Hey," Will said softly. "Don't be upset. I just care about you a lot Nico. I love you, and I don't want you to die." He lifted my chin so I was looking him in the eyes. "I love you Nico di Angelo, with all of my heart and I wouldn't be able to live without you."

With that, he softly kissed me. It was slow and meaningful and wonderful. When he finally pulled away and went to walk away, I wrapped my arms around him and hurried my head in his shoulder. We stayed like that for a while.

Eventually though, I started to feel really tired and Will could tell.

"Come on Nico, you need to rest. Get some sleep. You are on bed rest until Remus leaves and then you'll have to show me around the castle."

I groaned. Bed rest. I hate bed rest. It is the worst.

"Ughhhh bed rest. And why am I showing you around the castle?"

"Because I'm attending Hogwarts now!"

I froze and looked at him. Excitement fizzled through me but I didn't show it.

"Really?"

"Of course Sunshine! If you are going to be getting in to trouble, someone needs to look after you." He kissed my forehead. "Now, get some sleep.

And with those last words I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

A/N: Hey guys! Wow, it's been a very long time since I've update, and I'm really sorry. I've been extremely busy with school, gymnastics, and theatre. I also haven't had the movitiation to do a lot of stuff lately so I apologize. I finally have friends that care for me, but there has been a lot of drama too. Speaking of that, once this book is finished I have been thinking about writing a book about all of the drama I have heard involving my new friends because it is literally like a soap opera. There is a huge love diagram that would be so interesting to explore. Let me know in the comments if you are interested. Anyways, thank you so much for  94K!!! I never thought I would get this far, and I'm so thankful for each and everyone on of you that reads this. If you enjoyed, make sure to vote and/or comment! If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm really good with advice. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and I'll see you in the next chapter!
Peace out!
-Ashe

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

301K 10K 44
Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On the brink of destruction, Poseidon and Ath...
3.4K 128 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
149K 4.1K 12
Nico di Angelo couldn't stay in one place. It just wasn't how he functioned. Will Solace kept him grounded, gave him a home to return to, but Nico st...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...