Rewind (A Hamilton AU/ Hamgel...

uhohspaghettiHOE द्वारा

Angelica Schuyler has been having a odd dreams of her sister marrying an unnamed man and him breaking her hea... अधिक

Author's Note
Chapter I
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter VIX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Epilogue

Chapter II

652 17 8
uhohspaghettiHOE द्वारा

Angelica dressed in a bubblegum pink gown with lace cuffs and called it a day. She was simply too lazy to put any real effort into her attire. As she stepped down her stairway into the Schuyler family common room, she heard the clacking of another set of heels towards her.
"Good morning, Angelica," Eliza said sweetly

"Morning, Betsey. How did you sleep?" Angelica drawled out

"Just fine sister, but I see you haven't. What's the matter, Angie?" She questioned

Angelica didn't want to tell Eliza about her dreams. First, she'd think she was insane. Second, they may just be her imagination. Third, if there's a man that Eliza is in love with in her dreams, then she should probably have fewer desserts before she sleeps. It's most likely her blood sugar is too high.

"Nothing's wrong, I'm completely fine. You, on the other hand, must get ready so we can go shopping!" Angelica tells her with excitement in her voice. Part of that excitement was forced, but Eliza didn't notice. Angelica didn't really have the time to eat because she woke up so late, so she just grabbed a piece of toast and out the door, she went with her sisters.

"I expect you ladies home before-" the girls' father started

"Sundown, we know." Eliza snapped back, whilst getting into the carriage. Betsey never was an early riser.

"Don't get smart with me, Elizabeth. Speak with respect, or don't speak at all. A man doesn't want a mouthy wife, he wants a quiet, calm wife. Now run along, before I change my mind." Father was the type of man to believe that women belonged in the kitchen and that they were housemaids. No more, no less. However, Angelica believed it was time to change that. Maybe instead of a man courting her, she could court the man. Maybe that man in her dream that Eliza liked could be hers? It was just a dream after all, so it wouldn't really kill her.

By now, the sisters were riding in the carriage, Eliza and Peggy were chatting amongst themselves, voices laced with excitement, and Angelica had her head in the clouds thinking about her role in today's America "This is a terrible male-dominated society. How I long to bring down the patriarchy from the inside-out. Alas, I am just a woman, and according to her father, I am supposedly "just a maid."To attempt to make a difference was like trying to milk a pigeon. Simply not possible. Maybe in another life," she thought to herself.

"What about you, Angie?" Peggy inquired.

"What, I wasn't paying attention."

Peggy and Eliza groaned

"You never pay attention to anything Angie. We were asking if you were going to try to find a suitor at the Winter's Ball," asked Eliza in exasperation.

Angelica's mind went right back to her dream of the good-looking man with the intelligent eyes. She knew he only existed in her wildest dreams, but before she could answer the carriage came to an abrupt stop.

"We've arrived, my dears." The chauffeur said.

"Goodness gracious, Albert, you couldn't have braked any harder?" Peggy said with annoyance.

"I apologize, Miss Schuyler. I will most certainly try to accommodate your needs." Albert said with evident sarcasm.

"Hilarious. You know Al, I like a man with a bit of, well, fire..." Peggy attempted to flirt, for the 8th time this week.

"Heaven's sake, Margarita! Leave that poor man alone, he IS married you know..." Angelica scolded her younger sister

"But how could he say no to a girl like me?" Peggy pouted and gave a sultry look to poor Albert.

"It's alright m'lady. I will be back soon. Same time as always? 1 hour past sundown, and play the old "there was dreadful traffic" trick?" Albert smirked as he said our common procedure.

"Indeed. You know us so well, good night Albert.' Angelica bid him good night.

"Have a wonderful evening, Albert," said Eliza.

"I'll be waiting for you, Al..." Peggy drawled out her words to give a more seductive sound.

"Godammit, Peggy," Angelica told her, expressing disappointment.

She smirked and ran ahead of her sisters, with Angelica and Eliza trying to catch up, Peggy ran into the nearest dress shop. Her sisters followed behind, their heels making loud clicks on the cement. They got there in time to catch Peggy browsing yellow dresses acting as if she hadn't just run a marathon into the store.

."Hello, sisters!" Peggy said innocently.

"Damn you, Margarita"

"I know. I know. Hurry and pick a dress." Peggy spoke in a bored tone.

They did just that, spending about 3 hours choosing the perfect dress. Well, Peggy and Eliza were the ones who took 10 years. Angelica found the perfect dress within 30 minutes. So she just leaned on a wall waiting for her sisters to be done. Angelica wanted to leave and finish the shopping by getting new shoes and accessories all in one day so they'd be ready for the ball; she didn't say anything though. As usual. She wished she could just take what she wanted without worrying about other people or consequences.

"You've been zoning out all day, Angie. Tell me, what's wrong?"

Angelica jumped when she saw the youngest Schuyler sister stand right next to her.

"Peggy! You scared me to death" Angelica cried.

"I'm sorry. Now, what's wrong?"

"It's...nothing."

"Angelica Schuyler, I know you like the back of my hand. I have a sense that you are not fine and you need some good old fashioned advice from Pegs. What's on your mind?" Peggy asked

"Peggy is crazy, so if I tell her about the dreams she will definitely understand, right?" Angelica thinks. It's worth a try

"I've been having peculiar dreams this week. We arrive at the Winter's Ball, Eliza meets this good-looking man, Alehammer, or something like that. It's the same dream every time. They fall in love, get married, have children. Then the scene switches and I'm holding Eliza in my arms and she's bawling her eyes out telling me about a woman and how Alejandro could do such a thing!" Angelica exclaimed at a fast and panicky pace.

Peggy stared at her with wide-eyes. She was at a loss for words. Peggy didn't know how to explain her theory but she was going to try and pray that Angelica sees where she's coming from.

"Angelica, I think the dreams you've been having have been premonitions of the future," Peggy said.

"What in the everloving Hell are you talking about?" Angelica asked but also kind of demanding.

"I mean, you should take these dreams to heart. Remember these dreams a the ball. See if there are patterns between the real world and your dreams. Do it for Eliza. This doesn't seem right. Especially one week before the ball? Something about it." Peggy said, making the scene overdramatic. Peggy maybe Angelica's sister, but she had to call her out on this. It doesn't seem plausible.

"Peggy, are you alright? You haven't consumed alcohol, have you? You know women aren't allowed in bars. I really can't take you seriously." Angelica questioned

Peggy stared at her sister with a solemn expression "I'm serious, Angelica. Take my advice, or the Schuylers are gonna have a bad time." Peggy warned.

"Maybe Peggy was right, maybe I should take these dreams seriously," Angelica wondered.

"Angelica, Peggy! I found my dress. It took a while, but I really think this is the one!" Eliza said.

The two sisters had different reactions to Eliza getting her dress, one glad, and one thankful to finally get the hell out of that store. By the time everyone got their dresses, it was sundown and all the stores were closing. So, they had an hour to kill. The sisters walked throughout the city, admiring the way the stars painted the midnight blue sky above, wrapping itself around the world like a dark blanket. The moon shone bright and accentuated the ladies features as they talked about the ball.

(AN: it got dark quickly because it's winter rn)

----Time Skip----

Exhausted from walking and doing nothing but talk, Albert finally arrived with the carriage to meet the Schuyler women where he first dropped them off. They gladly hopped onto the carriage, feet aching and eyes drooping. Angelica was dozing off as her sisters talked about their day and their dresses.

-Dream Sequence Activate-

"Why did he do it, Angelica? Why would he break my heart?" Eliza cried.

Confused, Angelica said, "I-I don't know Eliza." Playing along seemed to be best.

"Oh, Angelica. I don't know what to do. The children are devastated. Little Alexander doesn't understand. How do I explain to a little boy that his father had an amorous connection with another woman that wasn't mommy?" Eliza questioned

Angelica said nothing, she just listened to get a better insight as to what was happening.

"How could I have been such a fool? To think something like this would've happened? That he wouldn't go after one of the women that fall for his charms?" Eliza monologued, a voice laced with bitterness

"Well, I've decided. I am not going to sit here helpless. He has already destroyed his own legacy and brought shame onto the Schuyler family name. What do I have to lose? I will erase myself from the narrative. Say nothing that will get a rise out of anyone. Silence from the people. Let the future historians wonder how Alexander's poor wife reacted to him committing adultery. No matter. This won't stop me from raising my children and being a good mother. His letters? May they burn in Hell along with him. I hope that he-" Eliza stopped as if she was thinking carefully of what she would say next.

"Burns..."

.

.

.

.

.

"ELIZA!" Angelica shouted. She woke up with a sweat, her hands red hot. No one had heard her, thank Heavens.

"Albert must've taken me upstairs when I fell asleep in the carriage. I'll pay him extra for that. I am quite a heavy woman." Angelica pondered. She got out of bed and went to her window to stare at the sky some more. It fascinated her. But she couldn't help but think to herself.

"Oh Eliza," she started, "what did this man do to you?"

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, I know it took a while to update, I've been procrastinating. What did you think of this chapter? Do you have any questions, comments or, concerns? Comment them right now and I'll get back to you! I'll try to update once or twice a week depending on homework.

See ya later!

Love,

Kennedy <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

40.3K 610 16
WARNING, LANGUAGE, SMUT, ANGST(Probably) Alexander Hamilton wants nothing to do with love, especially after all the heartbreak he's been through. Aft...
3.2K 133 10
You think Peggy Schuyler is the forgotten sister? Ha. No it's Victoria. The forgotten Schuyler sister, Victoria Schuyler, she's always been more of...
1.8K 123 22
𝙸𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝟷𝟾...
38.3K 1.2K 39
John Laurens and Angelica Schuyler both meet at their current unrequited love's (Alexander Hamilton) wedding. However, their similarities don't stop...