Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 17: Birthday Trip
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 20: NYC

5.2K 150 33
By NovelsByRo

Saturday
19th January 2019

10:46 a.m

Omniscient

Mahogany let out a sigh of relief. She covered her face as Kain laughed. She shook her head and laid there on the bed without her panties on. Just a minute ago, she was just claiming that Kain didn't want to be with her because he still had his ex's phone number. She was telling him to leave her alone but later on as she was getting eaten out by Kain, she was going on about how much she didn't want him to leave her. That was why Kain was laughing at her.

The pair were in New York with Jontell and Daina who were busy fucking in the next hotel room. They arrived last night and once they got into the hotel, they both fell asleep because they were tired. Kain was still meeting with Floyd. His father, Sammy, was a good friend of Aaron's. They grew up together but Sammy moved to New York.

"You still mad, mama?" Kain walked over to her.

"No.." She shook her head.

Kain helped her up, "I hate your tongue.." She frowned.

"I know you love it." He chuckled.

Kain took a seat at the foot of the bed and pulled his phone out, "So, about this García guy, did you find any information?" Mahogany sat on his lap in a straddle position.

"Nah, that's why I wanna stop by Kabre's house when we get back. He might have an idea." Kain kissed her cheek.

"If you need help, I'm always here." She put on an innocent face.

"Like I'm always telling you, I don't want you getting mixed into my business. I don't want you getting hurt." Kain shook his head.

"Fine.." Mahogany sighed.

"You heading to that meeting now?" Mahogany asked putting on a fresh pair of panties and some shorts.

"Yeah..." Kain stood up and watched her get dressed.

"Whatchu' about to do?" He licked his lips.

"I was gonna go shopping with Daina. I've never been to New York so I just wanted to explore." She shrugged.

"Cool. When you get back, Imma show you some more and we can go and get something to eat." He kissed her cheek.

"Alright." She nodded her head.

After they both left the hotel, Mahogany was finally at the mall with Daina. New York was so beautiful to her, she just loved it. The only places that she's been is LA to visit Terell, that's about it. Her family mainly come down to Atlanta. She was in awe and so was Daina. Kain had kindly given her his black card. At first, she declined but she gave in and took it. Kain didn't really care about how much she was going to spend. As long as she's happy and satisfied, he's cool. But Maggie wasn't trying to go overboard with the mans money. She's not like that.

"This is cute." Daina said picking up a Gucci purse, "Oooh, I want this." She put another down.

"Daina, you're literally buying out the whole store." Maggie chuckled.

"No, I'm not. Besides, the nigga gave me his black card." Daina shrugged.

"Everything in here is so nice but too expensive. I can't buy anything." Mahogany sighed.

"Come on, Maggie. Okay, how about I buy it for you?" Daina stopped walking.

"This is all too nice for me. I just can't." She shook her head and pulled out her phone that was vibrating.

"It's Kain." She sighed and walked out of the store.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Wassup, baby?" Kain said.

"Hey, how did the meeting go?" Mahogany asked twirling her hair around her finger.

"It was a'ight." Kain replied.

"How's shopping? You buy anything for yourself?" He questioned.

"Well, I'm at the Gucci store and everything in here is too nice. I mean, I've never had any designer clothing and it's all too expensive, Kain. I just can't be spending your money like this. I'm sorry but I just can't be doing this." Mahogany sighed.

"Maggie, I gave you the card so you can buy whatever you want. I don't care how many. As long as you're happy then I'm cool. I've got enough money to buy out every Gucci store in this country, boo.".

"And I'm with you because of who you are, not the money. I'm happy the way I am without any designer." She shrugged.

"Just buy something, okay? Don't worry about it. The money can be replaced easily without no compilations." He reassured her.

"Okay...fine..." She huffed.

"Y'all okay there? The security guards looking after you right?".

"Yes, Kain. I don't know why we need security guards. We're big girls." Mahogany laughed as she re-entered the store.

"So whoever did that shit to my club can't get to you or Daina. You know, now that you're my girl, they're gonna want to go for the people that I love most." He explained.

"Aw, you love me?" She smiled.

"Stop allat' shit." He chuckled, "But for real, I'm serious. They will go for the people that I love for and my home and also my businesses. This is why you've got security guards with you. Heck, I've got a few following me back to the hotel." He explained.

"Alright, then. Look, I'll see you in the hotel, okay?" She said cutting the conversation.

"A'ight.".

They hung up and Mahogany felt a little better but she still wasn't going to go overboard like her cousin here. She bought a few things, such as shoes, clothing and handbags. After shopping, the girls got the security guards to put their stuff in the car whilst they go ahead and grab something to eat.

"You want something to eat?" Mahogany asked Kain on the phone as they entered Wendy's.

"Yeah, get me whatever you're getting." He answered.

"Okay, I'll call you back." She said hanging up.

"You go ahead and order first." Mahogany said to Daina.

As she was looking at the menu, she could feel eyes staring at her. She didn't know where to look but she immediately looked to her left, noticing a couple of guys eating. One in particular was eyeing Maggie. He's cute.., She thought but she had Kain and he sure damn is better than this guy. But this one was caramel skinned with a black durag on. He wore a fresh pair of Timbs letting Maggie know that he's definitely from New York. He gave Maggie a wink but she quickly turned her head and walked beside Daina.

"Are y'all together?" The man asked.

"Nah, she after me." Daina shook her head.

"D.." Mahogany said, "There so—"

"Can I please take your order?" The man looked at Maggie.

"Sure." She smiled.

After she was done giving the orders, the guy that was staring at Mahogany stood up and made his way over to her. She felt nervous. She didn't want nothing to do with this boy but he was still walking over to her. Okay, Imma just tell him straight up that I'm off limits. Yup, that's what the fuck Imma do! I've got a man, boo. Sorry. I'm off limits, boo!, She thought in her head.

"Wassup, Ma?" His deep voice escaped out from his mouth.

"Uh..Hi? Do I know you?" Mahogany tilted her head to the side.

"Nah, you don't. You not from here, right?" He looked her up and down, licking his lips.

"Nah, I'm from Atlanta." She shook her head.

"I didn't catch yo' name.." He said in his thick New York accent.

"Mahogany." She pushed her weave aside from her face.

"You beautiful. I'm Corbin. This yo' sister?" He questioned.

"Cousin.".

"Do you mind if I get your number? It's just that I don't know how long you staying and when you'll be back." He folded his arms.

"I'm off limits.." She said feeling proud for using that phrase, "I've got a boyfriend already.".

"I ain't asking that." He chuckled.

"I wanna get to know you but on a friend level." He stated.

Mahogany knew he was lying, "You can follow me on Instagram?".

"A'ight, bet." He pulled his phone out.

Mahogany knew what she was doing. She needed new friends anyway and she was going to make sure that this guy was just going to be her friend and nothing else. After they said goodbye and collected their food, they walked to the car.

"Girl, if Kain finds out.." D said shaking her head.

"What? You heard the guy. He just wants to be friends, that's all." Maggie shrugged.

Couple days later...

5:21 p.m

Kain couldn't believe at what he was looking. He was only gone for a weekend and there were some drastic changes. He entered his club to look for Skai to see if she's okay but he found her not wearing the correct uniform that Kain had told her to wear. He rubbed his eyes and it landed to her big ass. She's gotten thicker over the years, Kain hadn't even noticed before. He began walking over to her as she was getting her picture taken.

"Yes, Skai. Like that, like that." The photographer said.

"Skai?! What the fuck are you doing?!" Kain pulled her aside.

"Don't be touching me like that." She rolled her eyes, "It's the Christmas event, right? I'm doing a photo shoot for promotion." She shrugged.

"Nah, you supposed to be behind working. Whatchu' doing out here looking like this?" Kain sighed.

"Kain, I know but I decided that I wanna be a stripper instead of a bartender. I get paid more as people are throwing money, ya'dig?" She shrugged.

"Nah, I'm not letting you do that, Skai. I can't. I gave you a good job. I don't need these niggas giving you trouble.".

"Sweet Pea, I'm a grown ass woman!" She folded her arms but Kain pulled a face when she called him that old nickname, "I don't need looking after! I'm cool, a'ight? Just please let me do this job so that I can pay the bills? Nothing will happen to me. If something does happen, you know I'll come straight to you." She sighed.

"I'm not even gon'..." He mumbled as he walked off.

Kain shook his head. He couldn't believe that Skai would drop the bar tending job to shake her ass in front of different strangers. He didn't like that, he didn't like that at all. He left the club and made his way back home. He figured he'd just stay at home tonight. He got out of his car and noticed Alice getting out of hers. She looked at him and rolled her eyes before making her way back to her house. Kain frowned and sighed remembering what had happened. He regretted everything that happened between them.

Mahogany pulled up too and gave Kain a smile, "I'm here. Wassup?" She asked.

Kain had sent her a text earlier because he hadn't have seen her all day, "Nothing, I'm just missing you." He licked his lips.

"Kain..." She giggled as they stood out there in the snow.

"You know, I've got work to do." She said.

"Can't that wait?" He asked.

"You remember what happened the last time?" She folded her arms.

"Oh yeah.." He sniggered.

"Come in, at least. For an hour...or two?" He suggested.

"Fine but after that, a bitch gotta go home and do my work." She said walking ahead and Kain got a good view of her ass.

-

An hour turned into 4. Kain didn't want Maggie to leave and she honestly didn't want to leave too.

"You are so stupid, bruh..!" Mahogany laughed out loud.

The doorbell rang, "I'll get it." Kain stood up and walked towards the door.

He opened it and there stood Jasmine, "Kain, do you have a minute?" She sniffed.

"Wassup?" He let her in because of the cold.

"I am so sorry..." Was what she began to say, "Kain, I really am sorry.." She wiped her tears.

"Yo, yo...what's wrong?" He asked once she started to cry hysterically.

Mahogany furrowed her brows and went to the front door to where Kain was, "Kain? What's going on?" She found Jasmine hugging Kain as she cried.

Kain shrugged and Mahogany frowned, "Oh...I see you've got company.." Jasmine rolled her eyes at Mahogany.

"Let's go through to the kitchen?" Kain suggested and Jasmine wiped her tears not even looking at Maggie.

"Kain, wha—"

"Just give us a minute, baby?" Kain kissed Mahogany gently on the lips.

"Fine." She sighed and walked back into the living room.

Kain walked into the kitchen and watched Jasmine. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. Kain was still confused to why she said sorry. Jasmine stared at him and wondered what his response will be.

"What's going on?" Kain folded his arms.

"Uh.." She started, "I just wanted to say that I've been going through a lot since these past couple of months. I got kicked out of my house.." She sighed.

"What's that got to do with me?" He asked.

"I—Don't worry about it...! I don't think you'll take this news very well...I should probably go, I'm sorry I even wasted your time." She quickly left the kitchen and Kain shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm confused about everything.." He mumbled.

Jasmine walked past the living room and stared at Mahogany who was on her phone, "Stupid ass bitch..." She muttered and left the house.

Kain walked back into the living room and took a seat, "What was that all about?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know. She just kept on saying that she was sorry. I was confused to be honest." Kain shrugged.

"Mhm..." She watched him call somebody.

He waited until the person answered, "Wassup, Neph?".

"Yo, Uncle Manny, what's good?" Kain said smiling as if he could see him.

"How've you been Kain?" He asked.

"I've been good. How's everybody?" Kain said making small talk before he got into what he really wanted.

"They're all good. Now, I know you, Kain. I know you want something so what's going on?".

"Some niggas done came over and shot up my club, Unc. I wasn't there but Callum done told me that some nigga must've said that it was for Pierre García. Now I've never heard of that name before in my fucking life, man." Kain sighed as he palmed Maggie's ass while she laid on him.

"So, I wanted to ask if you know any information about this Pierre." He added.

Manny went silent over the line but he sighed, "Did you ask your father?".

"Yeah but he didn't give me any information.".

"García isn't nothing but a dead man." Manny said.

"That's exactly what my pops said. Do y'all know him? If so, could y'all tell me what's up? My business is getting ruined because of some niggas that are worried about some guy named García and you people know him but don't wanna tell me what the fuck is going on? This ain't the first time they came around, you know? They threatened my corner boys." Kain said.

"Watch your tone, young man. If you really want to know about it, then fine, I'll tell you.".

Kain sat up straight causing Maggie to do so, "García was a man from LA. He had a drug empire down there. He and your mother were close friends back when they were in high school. They practically grew up together. He always loved your mother but Aubrey picked my brother, see? I guess you could say that he got jealous or so." Manny started telling the story and Kain put it on loud speaker for Maggie to hear.

"Your mother and father moved to Atlanta to start the family as Aaron's business was going well down here. Both Aaron and Pierre got into it once they reunited. They argued about your mother. Pierre claimed that Aubrey was always his but that Aaron stole her away from him but that's not true. He was just jealous. Pierre even swore that he'll go to war over Aubrey, despite already having 2 kids and a wife. He went crazy. He didn't like seeing Aubrey with Aaron, it made him so angry. So Aaron was like, 'A'ight then, bet! We'll go to war!'. I tried telling him not to but does your father ever listen? They went to war, they both lost their people on each side but your father ended up killing Pierre.".

"Oh my gosh..." Maggie covered her face.

"If anyone is coming over here doing this for Pierre, it's because they want to hurt your father, not you." He stated.

"But I gotta find out who's behind all of this before it's all too late. This shit ain't a game, bruh.." Kain sighed.

He looked over at Mahogany and she held his hand giving him a smile. Kain was definitely glad that he had somebody like Mahogany by his side and he was hoping that their relationship would go far. He never thought that he'd actually stay with her but he loves her. He truly thinks she's the one even though it's too early to tell. Something is making it clear that she is.

Next day...

3:56 p.m

"He's what?!" Idris yelled, making both Shereen and Mahogany jump.

She gulped, "21..." Mahogany softly whispered.

"Oh my—I didn't raise my daughter to be dating thugs, Shereen!" Idris said looking at Shereen.

"Leave her alone! Damn! Why can't she talk to a boy and be happy Idris?! We can't be judging her because we've done things in the past too!" She shouted back.

"We had Terell at 15! 15! I thought my life was ruined! Half of the time, you weren't even there to help because you were talking to other girls!" Shereen tried holding back the tears.

"But she's a young girl! She—"

"And I was young too! Get out of my house! If you're not happy about Mahogany seeing Kain, then leave!" She pointed to the front door.

"I don't even know who you are anymore..." Idris shook his head at his ex-wife and walked out of the house.

He was just trying to look out for Maggie but he doesn't think that she needs that. He's come to the conclusion that she isn't that little baby that he held when she was first born anymore. He sighed in defeat and walked to his car. Maggie went over to her mom and gave Shereen a hug. She's happy that her mom had defended her. Her mom used to be so strict but over the years, she's softened after Terell had moved away.

"Where are you going?" Maggie asked Shereen.

"To work. I'll be home at eleven, tonight." She sighed and picked up her car keys.

"Alright, I'll see you later, mama." Maggie smiled.

After Shereen had left, she went on Instagram to post a picture that she had taken a little earlier during the day. She had gained followers because people now knew that she was Kain's girlfriend and she was not to be messed with.

———

Liked by _bentley, aina_d and 56,821 others

mahogany_x: 🖤

View all 15,476 comments

@random: is this Matthews' girl?👀

@nasmi: pretty in black😍

@_thena: bestieeee😍😍

Liked by mahogany_x, montana.atl and 32,023 others

_thena: @tiitz

View all 9,986 comments

@mahogany_x: I knew something was going on between y'all❤️🙌🏾

@marmar_atl: @tiitz you didn't tell us about this my nigga

@tiitz: @_thena 🤪

Liked by jon.tell, blackgirlhair and 41,738 others

@aina_d: heartbreaker💔

View all 11,326 comments

@jon.tell: 😍😍😍

@blackgirlhair: @aina_d you're on our page! Check it out!

Liked by marmar_atl, mahogany_x and 26,920 others

@nasmi: great photography by my boo @marmar_atl

View all 12,927 comments

@mahogany_x: 😍😍😍yesssss

@marmar_atl: 🙌🏾

———-

So Idris finally found out that Maggie is dating a 21 year old.

Kain found out what happened between Pierre and Aaron a long time ago too.

~ RÓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
Blood Family By Lex

General Fiction

6.4M 139K 46
"Don't ever leave me again" With age comes responsibility, some comes sooner than for others. Being in a family filled with drugs and murder it's onl...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...
352K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...