Yesterday with You ✔ (Book I...

By chapterbangtan

"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Today with You (Book II)

Chapter 28

128 13 0
By chapterbangtan

***

Hyun mi's POV

I just stared at the city lights here from my balcony.

I feel so strange after what happened the other night. For fuck's sake, I went home that night crying the shit out of me. The cab driver even asked me if there's something he could help me with, it was so humiliating.

I just finished packing my things when I decided to admire the beautiful night view of Seoul.

Tomorrow, I'll be in a different country and all these will be gone. I'm waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung since they told me they'll come before I go.

I continued to stare at the view infront of me as I relive that night.

"How is he suppose to expect peace from me when he made me miserable?" I mumbled to myself.

"Where was he when I needed him the most? Why did he even lied to me?" I continued to talk to myself.

Those kisses we shared were far from what I imagined it to be. It was far from romantic. It was forced and even painful at the same time.

How can he even sleep at night knowing he did what he did to me?

I've turned off my phone after that night and just turned it on to check my brother's messages. I didn't even bother to look through Jimin's messages.

I went inside the kitchen and started to prepare beer as I opened my laptop to see if I can buy a new phone and have it delivered here tomorrow before my flight.

The doorbell rang and I immediately went there and opened it revealing not just my brother and Tae but also Yoongi and Hobi.

I bowed immediately greeting them as they enter and take off their shoes, slipping in the inside slippers.

"You didn't say your sister was pretty," Hobi said as he sits down on the counter.

"Oh please, she's not just pretty," Jungkook said while ruffling my hair.

They set the chicken and more beer in the counter as they make themselves at home.

This is nice, having a large family must be good. I just can't believe Bangtan is sitting casually on my living room.

We started eating and drinking when the doorbell rang again. This time, Yoongi was the one to open the door.

"Oh Joonie!" Hobi chirped as he gives Namjoon a bottle of beer.

He acknowledged me and went in as well.

"Sorry, I got distracted from the crabs they were selling nearby," he said as he puts down his sling bag.

"Jimin isn't coming so Jin hyung decided to stay behind and accompany Jimin. I'm worried though, he's been sulking for days and I don't know what's gotten into him," he said as he takes a chicken to where he's seated.

"Too bad though, he should've come, Jungkook's sister is definitely his type," Hobi butted in and oh boy does his aura screams sunshine.

I just stared at them bickering. If only you lot know what's happening between me and Jimin. I said to myself as I shake my head.

"Oppa!" I called out to Jungkook when I realized, all of them turned to look at me.

I smiled awkwardly and said I was calling for Jungkook. They went back to their own businesses.

"I need to show you something," I said cheerfully at Jungkook as he follows me to my room.

I showed him my recording equipments and he was beyond astounded.

"Ta da!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Waaaah!! Hyun missi! These looks so, just wow!!" he exclaimed as he sits down on the swivel chair and turns around to smile at me widely.

"You have come a long way Hyun mi and you haven't even debuted yet!" he exclaimed and I couldn't be more happy than he is.

He stood up and took me in for a hug. When my eyes caught who was standing by my door frame.

"Jungkookah, Taehyungssi is calling for you," Yoongi said while folding his hands.

Jungkook left and Yoongi came in as he sits down on the swivel chair infront of all the equipment.

He made that slurping sound he does and I'm like a criminal who's about to get caught.

He started pressing the keys of the piano as he adjusts the volume.

He started playing the bridge of Whistle I just wrote and yes, I immediately knew that he knows something.

"So, YG's ace get to have this privilage huh?" he said now turning the chair to look at me.

I fidget under his stare as I purse my lips.

"Okay oppa, you got me," I said as I let out a sigh of defeat, he just laughed and looked at me.

"You're really something Hyun mi let me tell you. I never stan for a music like this unless it's that good," he said now praising me.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"You won't tell anyone right oppa?" I said as he turns his back again continuing to study all the equipment infront of him.

"Ani, (no) but there's something I need to ask you," he said with a serious tone.

"What is it?"

"You are Jimin's first love in Busan right?" he said stopping his music.

I held my breath once again and feel my heart beat so loud it almost bursts.

Now I am even more nervous.

He turned to face me and motioned me to sit down on the foot of the bed. I did as he says because I can already feel my knees go weak.

"Am I right or no?" he prodded.

"De, (yes) oppa," I said.

Fine! I'll just tell him everything. It won't be necessary for me to lie since he's a keen observer. And lying to him would just be a waste of effort.

"I just heard Jungkook say your name. Jimin has been going on and on about you to Jin and Hobi,"

"Does Hobi oppa know?" I asked, praying that he doesn't.

"Ani, (no) Jungkook never told us his sister's name. So I assume Jungkook is also oblivious to this?"

I just nodded and heard him release a sigh.

"I understand that what Jimin did to you was inexcusable but I don't think keeping all these is necessary. Especially to your brother,"

"Arayo, (I know) but bringing this whole thing up might leave my brother to an explosion. Sure he acts childishly around Bangtan but when it comes to me, he is different. He has tempers okay and once he learns about what Jimin did, he might kill him,"

"I get that Jimin is a douchebag but I can sense that there's still something missing,"

"You all knew Jungkook oppa's parents died, our parents died. What hurts me the most is that he wasn't even there. He lied to me bigtime and he didn't even bother to just check on me,"

I can now feel tears threaten to spill.

"Hajima! I don't know how to comfort crying girls," he tried to lighten the mood.

"Ara, (okay) I won't tell anyone. And it's not my place either. Don't worry, I'm not going to meddle into things but once these all gets out of hand, I will step in," he said smiling at me.

I nodded at what he said.

"You sure do know how to keep secrets huh? You kept your identity as YG's ace. You kept all these between you, your brother and Jimin. I salute you," he said teasingly.

"Well, for the record, Jimin thought I am studying here in Seoul. He doesn't know that I am trainee," I said with a chuckle.

To be continued.....

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 8
When you (reader) got in a fight with Park Jimin and was in an accident which, slowly rebuild the love that you once had. Completed [✔️]
787K 32K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
42.2K 1.9K 22
I want this to last forever- feeling your arms around me... I love it. I love everything about you. . . . Copyright © 2018 by: daybreaklya All rights...
137K 11.2K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...