Yesterday with You ✔ (Book I...

By chapterbangtan

"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Today with You (Book II)

Chapter 25

129 12 0
By chapterbangtan

***

I'm feeling a bit under the weather right now. I got up my head whoozy as I make my way to the shower. I hate feeling like this.

Maybe I just need coffee and everything will be fine.

I decided to drop by starbucks on the way to YG. I slip on my usual dancing outfit. Black leggings, cropped hoddie and my training shoes. I've become accustomed to these kinds of clothes since it's easier to move around.

I pulled one of my hair ties and just let my hair down while I let it air dry.

I picked up my backpack and my flip phone. I should be changing this soon.

I make my way to starbucks and ordered a machiato grande. Their are small people inside and there was no line so it was easy for me to get my coffee.

When I turned around to exit, I bumped into someone. I lifted my cup away so it won't spill.

Shit shit, don't spill.

I was so into saving my coffee when the person spoke.

"Miah?"

I know that voice.

I nervously looked up and saw who was staring at me surprised.

"Jimin?"

I said in disbelief too.

Could I just please restart this morning and not drop by starbucks anymore?

I looked at his covered face. And even though he's wearing a mask, I sure do know those eyes and body.

I stared at him dumbfounded. You shouldn't be seing me right now Jimin!

"What are you doing here in Seoul?" he asked.

"I, uh, uh," I stuttered. Get it together Hyun mi!

"I am studying here," seriously Hyun mi? Like wtf?!

"Oh really?" he said looking at ny outfit.

My belly button showing and this tight leggings showing off my curves. Great Hyun mi! Now he thinks this is your normal outfit to school.

And why the hell is he talking to me casually? He acts like nothing happened between us.

"So, which university are you enrolled in?" he asked still acting casually.

Really Jimin? How dare you talk to me casually?!

I was about to answer him when my phone suddenly vibrated.

I fished it out of my bag answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hyun mi, there's an emergency here in YG! Where are you?" our manager asked.

"I am on my way, what's happening?" I asked now alarmed.

I completely forgot that Jimin is still infront of me.

"Pali wa!" (hurry up)

"De, de," (yes, yes)

I heard him hang up but I didn't put my phone down.

"De, I understand, I'll be in school in a few," I said looking at Jimin hopefulky he didn't recognized I was lying to him.

He was about to speak but I cut him off.

"Gotta fly," I said and quickly exited starbucks.

I just can't believe I just saw Jimin. And we actually had a conversation.

How dare he talk go me like nothing happened. Well, part of me knew that we'd be meeting here in Seoul someday but that was just a surprise.

Even though he was covered up and all, I still manage to know it was him.

"Yah! Hyun mi! Pali!" Sunhee said meeting me at the lobby.

"What is happening?" I said completely forgetting I just met Jimin.

As we enter one of the meeting room, our manager was sitting their together with the production team, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Chaeyoung (Rosé's real name).

I sat down awkwardly on one of the swivel chairs and looked at them. Am I in trouble?

Then our mananger started to talk.

"As you all know, Blackpink's debut is still scheduled next year but lately, YG has been receiving backlashes because of CL's issue. Our sales are going down and we needed something to distract the fans from this," he said in a serious tone.

It's true, ever since 2ne1 has disbanded, CL sunbaenim tried engaging in America to hopefully jetsart her career there but because her contract in YG is still ongoing, YG denied her attempts causing her fanbase to go haywire demanding that YG should just let CL go.

But still, I don't get why I was needed in this meeting.

I looked over to Jennie and she is confused as me.

"We originally planned to debut you Hyun mi with Blackpink not knowing what you were capable of. Now that you've proven yourself, if we debut you with them, you and Jennie will only clash,"

Oh.

"So instead of you debuting with them, we thought you can write and produce some songs on their Square one (Blackpink's 1st mini album),"

"Why me?" I asked still confused.

"Why not?" he replied.

"We'll be debuting Blackpink in a week and within that 1 week, you have to write two songs,"

I nodded now completely understanding that they are doing this to save YG.

"We'll be sending your equipments in your apartment so you can just work their instead of here. When the recording starts, you can just send it here and come supervise," he instructed.

Once we got out of the meeting room. All four of them were shocked and I myself am but kinda just let it slide.

If I am not going to debut with them, something might be better for me in stock.

I'll wait patiently.

Our mananger must've completely forgot about me going to US bacause I was suppose to leave in a week too. I rushed over his office.

"Sir, you might have forgotten that I'm leaving for US in a week,"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we postponed it. So you'll be leaving in 2 weeks right after Blackpink's debut," he said handing me my passport, visa and some important papers.

"Okay, I thought you completely forgot," I said in relief.

---

Like what the manager said, I went home to see that the equipments were now installed in my room. Good thing it was spacious enough to accommodate these.

I am now reeling by the fact that I am writing and producing songs for YG. I just can't believe it.

I let my hands hover over the piano and reeled by how crisp it feels under my touch.

My room smells brandnew equipments and I laugh at myself.

I am so going to make this happen. I'm going to slowly make a mark in this industry.

I pulled out a pen and paper and started to write lyrics.

Hey boy

Make' em whistle like

a missile bomb, bomb

Every time I show up, blow up uh

Make' em whistle like

a missile bomb, bomb

Every time I show up, blow up uh

You're so beautiful

I can't forget you

Your eyes still

make my heart flutter, boom, boom

I wasn't even paying attention to what I was writing because Jimin's face came intruding in my mind.

I read it and boy it makes me cringe. Ugh!

I continued writing and ended up finishing the whole song in an hour and surprised at how easy that was for me.

Well, fine, Jimin was all over my head when I was writing. Maybe he does help me sometimes. But this song is so cringy for me.

I'm not the one who's singing it so whatever!

I started laying music and beats on it and when I'm done, I tried listening to it.

(Whistle by Blackpink, practically their debut and title song on Square One)

I listened to it over and over again and revised some of the lyrics while singing the samples of it myself.

---

The following day came and because I am working at home, I'm very productive and finalized their second song Boombayah.

(Boombayah by Blackpink)

I let my things and paper scatter on my desk as I sigh in total relief.

Well, I just need to submit them and go on to the next step.

I gathered all the papers, transferred the samples and went out the door running to YG.

"Done already?" manager asked.

"De, we're in a hurry right? I hope you approve them. If anything else, I can revise them now," I said as I plug in the aux for them to listen.

The group was also here in the studio while I distribute them the music sheets with the lyrics.

"Daebak! You really are something," Jisoo said as she reads the lyrics.

"Well, I got good rapping parts on both songs and I know Jennie and Lisa unnie will kill them. Also, I made the notes on the vocals a bit higher than the standard so you two can showcase your voices," I said feeling proud.

I watch them bob their heads while listening to the samoles and in the end, those two songs got an approval.

•••

Sorry this chapter is a long ass chapter. I needed to include every detail so it will make sense lmao.

Thanks for reading.

- Haeun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
960K 36K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...
786K 32K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...
41.4K 1.3K 28
I am sorry if someone has written in the same way as my fanfic . i don't ship any idols just for the story i do it and it has nothing to do with th...