Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm ✔️

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 40

28.7K 1.2K 390
By Born2beSad

After dinner you and Jimin waved to Yoongi and headed for home. He reached for your hand and entwined his fingers with yours, swinging his arm happily, his long grey tail swishing behind him. He was suddenly struck with a thought and he paused, biting his lip in worry.

"What is it kitten?" You asked, slipping your arms around his waist and looking up at him happily.

"Do-do you think he'll come back? Seunghyun? Is he really gone?"

You considered for a moment and then shrugged, still holding him. "It doesn't matter. If he does come back we'll just get rid of him again. I'm not scared anymore," you said, shaking your head and taking his hand again, heading for your apartment. He smiled and followed along with you.

When you reached the apartment you turned to him. "What do you want to do kitten? I'm kind of sleepy so I could go to bed, but tomorrow is Sunday so we can also stay up for a bit?" You asked.

"Mmm...ear scratches on the couch?" He asked, his grey ears perking forward hopefully. You giggled and nodded, heading over and getting comfortable on the couch as he followed after you, laying his head in your lap and grabbing your hand, placing it hurriedly on his ears. You laughed and began to stroke his ears, sliding your hand through his hair as well as your fingers lightly scraped his scalp. He purred deeply in appreciation, a serene look coming over his face as you looked down at him, parting his hair with your fingers.

"Your roots are really showing kitten. Do you want-" you cut yourself off and blinked at him in confusion as he quickly sat up at your words, scooting away and sliding his own hands through his hair worriedly.

"I-I'm sorry," he said nervously, "I did notice it but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to get it fixed. I'll get it bleached as soon as I can - t-tomorrow," he spoke quickly, looking at you, a slight fear in his eyes. You just sat there in surprise, before frowning and scooted closer to him, leaning in and trying to make him look at you.

"Jimin. Hey. Why are you freaking out, I was just going to ask if you wanted to get them touched up." He glanced quickly up at you and then back down to his lap, folding his hands together nervously. "Kitten," you whispered, your soft tone making him look back up at you. "Tell me."

"M-my natural hair is black," he mumbled, looking back down at his lap.

"I see that kitty, but why are you acting like I yelled at you?" You asked, confused and worried.

"D-Don't you want me to keep it blonde? My last owner...she said the black didn't look good with my fur, s-so I have to keep it blonde because that's what looks best w-with my coloring. And only pretty Kitties have owners," he recited.

"Jimin," You said, shocked at his words and trying to make him look at you. When he kept his eyes trained on his lap you sighed, getting up and climbing over to straddle his thighs, cupping his cheeks in your hands and making him look at you. "Look at me," You said, releasing his cheeks and pointing at yourself. "It's me, kitten. Y/n. Not your last owner, not any of your past owners. I love you, and I think you are the prettiest kitty in the whole world. No matter what color your hair is." He paused, considering your words.

"In-in the whole world?" He asked, his voice soft and shy. You chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose, making him giggle and pull back.

"In the whooole world. You don't have to do anything to your hair if you don't want, I was just asking because I assumed it was blonde because you wanted it to be," you said, shrugging. "I think you would look very nice with brown hair. Or, if you want to keep it light you could always make it a different color."

He tilted his head to the side, considering. "A different color? Like what?" He asked, blinking at you. You brushed your fingers through it, watching the hair fall back across his face as you released it.

"Any color you want, kitty."

His eyes went unfocused in thought and you chuckled and climbed off of his lap, heading to the kitchen to make the two of you some hot chocolate, extra marshmallows for your kitten. When you came back and handed him a mug his eyes lit up and he took it gratefully, smiling happily.

"So did you decide?" You asked as he took a big gulp, his cheeks puffing out as he chewed on a marshmallow. He nodded and swallowed, smiling shyly at you.

"It's a surprise though," he said, blushing slightly.

You chuckled at his cute, happy face. "Okay kitten. Do you want to get it done tomorrow? I will make an appointment for you in the morning." He nodded excitedly.

"Thank you!"

"Anything for you, cutie," you said, making him blush again as you relaxed back into the couch. You finished your hot chocolate, the warm, sweet milk making his eyes droop and the two of you headed for bed, stripping off your clothes from the day. Jimin crawled beneath the covers in just his boxer briefs, snuggling down into the pillows and you tugged on one of his T-shirt's before following him. He blinked his eyes open as you lay down, squinting sleepily at you. He purred in contentment when he saw his clothes on you and gathered you tightly against his body, burying his face in your hair and drifting off to sleep almost immediately, a content smile on his face.

-

Morning came and you woke to the sound of Jimin purring, his fingers lightly trailing up and down your arm. You opened your eyes to find his staring back at you, looking content. He smiled when he saw you were awake leaned in to kiss your forehead.

"Why are you so pretty, y/n?" He asked, making you blush and pull the blanket up over your face. He chuckled and pulled it back down so he could resume gazing at you. You looked back at him and thought about the reaction he had over his hair last night.

"Kitten?" You asked and he hummed in response, watching your lips as you spoke. "You know that I would love you even if you weren't 'pretty' right? What your old owner said about only pretty Kitties having owners - it isn't true," you said, searching his eyes. He had flinched slightly at your mention of his last owner, his ears flattening nervously.

"O-of course y/n. You aren't like the others," he said tightly, sitting up and crawling out of the bed to go to the bathroom. You frowned after him but shrugged it off, scheduling his hair appointment like you had promised. You laid back down after, sighing as you waited for him to come back to bed.

-

Jimin let the hot water run over his body, sliding down his smooth skin in streams. His wet hair was plastered to his head and his ears were flattened against his skull to keep the water out. He stared blankly as the shower pounded against his back. He let it run for a few more minutes and then turned it off, letting himself drip dry for a moment. He stepped out of the tub and toweled his body off, rubbing his hair to dry it. He stood and examined himself in front of the mirror, turning to look at all angles of his body. He turned to the side and flexed his abs, running his hand over his flat stomach worriedly. He leaned in and examined his jaw line, running his fingers along it and brushing them across his full cheeks, frowning at the slight puffiness. He ran his fingers through his hair, looking at his dark roots closely, but then he stopped himself, squeezing his eyes shut and taking a deep breath. He allowed the memory of y/n's voice to wash over him, hearing her tell him that he was pretty and that she would love him even if he wasn't over and over again.

He turned away from the mirror, feeling better now and exited the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. When he left the bathroom he could smell her cooking breakfast and he dressed quickly before heading to the kitchen. He sat quietly at the bar and watched her, knowing she hadn't realized he was there. She hummed while she worked and he smiled softly as he listened, knowing that as long as he was with her he would be okay.

-

So listen, some of you guys have been asking for some smut in this book and I am interested in writing it, but I know that I have some super young readers and some readers who don't like/aren't interested in smut so I don't want to integrate it into a normal chapter.

What I am thinking instead is that I'll write the scene but publish it in my one shots book. The idea that it happens would still be written into the story, but what I would do is have a sort of "fade to black" situation here where I indicate that you should go read it if you choose, but that way if you don't want the smut you don't have to skip anything or read around it.

Idk, would that be alright? It would still be a few chapters out if so, I just want to know what you guys think first.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
113K 8.1K 32
Yisun neither wished to be a princess nor to live in the royal palace for behind those gates lies the most inhumanity she's ever seen, the worst murd...
264K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
81.2K 2.3K 18
PREVIEW: It all started when Y/N was drunk and she accidentally sat on her bestfriend's boner . ✴ Contains smuts ❗...