Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 114•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 115•

12.9K 406 89
By camrenkordied

A/N: so like I made Erica an album cover and the back is so shitty like it's legit so shit SJSKS

LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT JSJSKSKS LMAOO
_

"Hey guys! I know it's early and you should be getting all the sleep you can get... but.." Camila's personal doctor smiled at us as she sat down right in front of us.

"You're at your second trimester! You're fourteen weeks today, congratulations." Dr. Osler sat down in front of us in the back of the tour bus.

"I'm finally there!" Camila suddenly woke up from her sleepy haze and slapped my arm happily.

"Baby!" She squealed at me and I breathed in sharply as I blinked away the tiredness.

"Okay, I'm here to tell you the basics and well... your manager needed you up anyway." Dr. Osler waved us away before laughing to herself.

"Because you're at your new and improved trimester you're gonna feel a lot more like before. Hopefully the morning sickness has subsided a lot more and your breasts aren't that tender anymore. So you're gonna be okay for now at least, but you do need to keep up with the workouts. Keep eating the diet I've given you, I know it's probably been tough. Week twelve was probably the go to week, meaning your cravings are officially in full swing since then."

"It's okay to fall into the trap of food cravings but it's so important that you keep up with the healthy side of food as well. Because, well.. think of this.. your baby is inside your body. Your body is their home so in order to have a healthy baby, you need to be healthy as well."

"I think I've been more healthy this year than I ever have in my life." Camila pouted and the doctor chuckled deeply.

"That's good, that's actually fantastic, but there is one thing you do need to watch out for. Because you're at your second trimester you need to watch out for colds. Your immune system is weaker and it's only bad cause you can catch colds and flus easier than most. And you're on tour so you need to take it extremely easy. But it is a good thing that your immune system is weaker as it stops your body from rejecting your fetus." Camila listened very carefully and I thought that bringing a personal doctor for Camila was the best thing I did.

"It's just your weekly check up so don't worry too much, you will be gaining weight soon so.."

"Oh no." Camila sighed and I chuckled deeply as I looked over at my girlfriend.

"It's okay though, it's normal." The doctor tried to reassure her and then she looked down at her papers.

I leaned back now knowing this was about it and Camila looked over at me. I closed my eyes as I stuffed my hands into my hoodie while the doctor continued to talk to Camila. The symptoms she was gonna go through and what was different compared to last week.

In all honesty I just wanted to go home with Camila and just take care of her there. It was so weird and tough when we were always in public. Trying to hide a pregnancy when she's constantly puking or moody. Luckily she hasn't puked in a couple weeks but still, we were always and I mean always surrounded by people. We couldn't enjoy these good moments alone even if we tried.

They finished up and Camila interlocked our fingers just to bring me in close and kiss my lips. I started to laugh softly at her excitement and the doctor checked her watch, "Now, if you don't mind I'm gonna take a small nap. Roger needs you by the way." Dr. Osler stood up and we nodded at her information.

"Can we pretend we had this conversation thirty minutes into the future?" Camila smiled as her leg hooked across my lap as her hand rested on my abdomen.

"Go get some sleep." She ordered Camila quietly and I celebrated in my head.

"Thank God." I whispered as I got up pulling Camila with me.

I snuck us back to our bunk as I felt a deep loud yawn coming along. Once she was in I slid in right next to her cuddling into her warmth. It was like thirty degrees outside (1.1 degrees Celsius) and I was too cold to be walking around. She was the one pregnant so I wanted her warm, comfortable and asleep. Maybe it was just my excuse to sleep in a little more but I don't think I've ever been this protective.

Minnesota was a bitch in the winter, I was used to the California weather. It was much colder than I ever thought New York would be, right now I was freezing my balls off. So as Camila covered us with the thick blankets I stuffed my head into her neck. The cold from my nose radiating off and she giggled as she clung onto me as well.

All I cared about was her happiness and she was happy with being pregnant. She was pregnant and she was on her first solo tour and she was on her own. She was finally by herself doing what she loves. The stars were aligning just right for her.

_

"My heart is in Havana, Havana oh na na." Camila shout her arm up after the dance and the crowd screamed loudly.

"Thank you, Philly!"

She smiled as she looked over the crowd before she started moving around the stage. She started thanking everyone including the fans saying she'd never forget tonight. She started to shout everyone out and I smiled as I watched her wipe her sweat from her forehead. Eventually all her dancers and band members came up to the front with her. They held hands and did a bow before she went to grab some of the fans hands. She then left the stage and into my welcoming arms.

"Hi baby." She mumbled cutely into my ear as I pulled her closer to my body.

"Hi." I closed my eyes really not caring if her body was slick with sweat.

She allowed me to keep holding her as I started to loosen up her stage outfit. When I loosened up the top she sighed out in relief before giving me a kiss of appreciation. We did our ritual and I gave her a sweatshirt of mine along with some joggers. She excused herself for a few just to hurry down the hall with my clothes.

Sinu stared at me intently as I fiddled with my fingers nervously since my mind was constantly on the run. I had three days for my plan. I was at a loss, Natalie was probably the only one stressing with me. She was busting her ass to make my plan perfect. It was gonna be on the fourth, I only had fucking three days.

"You okay?" Sinu asked me and I raised my eyebrows as I broke out of my trance.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm good, just thinking. Again." I smiled before looking down at my phone.

"Natalie has yet to confirm that anything I suggested went through. If it's just us on a roof I'm gonna flip." I blew out a deep breath as my heart started to pound.

I barely slept seven hours this week because I knew she'd have only like two days off before her New York show. I had one more month left of this tour and by then Camila would definitely be showing. At least a little.

"You sure-"

"Y/N!" Camila suddenly yelled out from her dressing room.

I shot my head back towards her as my heart dropped, "What? What's wrong?!" I ran to her and she snatched me into the room.

"What? Are you okay?" I panicked as I looked for what's wrong on her body not even caring that she was naked.

"No! Baby, I'm fine." She gasped and kissed my lips as my heart racing.

"Camila what the hell-"

"Shh." She stopped me from freaking out and she looked at the mirror.

"Look." She whispered and turned to the side as she started to cheese.

"It's really starting to show." She looked up at me and I never really realized how much her tummy popped out.

"I see you naked everyday.. how-"

"Well... not this week. You've been occupied in the brain lately, you okay?" She pressed her hands against my forearms.

"Uh yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. You want some food though? I'll go get some for you."

"You know I've been really craving some pizza." She pointed out as her questioning immediately went out the window.

Thank god she gets distracted easily.

"Get some barbecue sauce on it." She slid my joggers up her legs that were thickening up.

"Some pineapple too." She suddenly cupped her breasts and tilted her head.

"Are my boobs getting bigger?" She asked me with a cute tone to her voice and I chuckled.

"A little bit, they'll get bigger though." I commented and crossed my arms tiredly.

She then looked at me as she hissed out a yes causing me to laugh. I watched her in awe as she slipped on my hoodie and looked down at her belly.

"Hi baby." She cooed to herself and I knew it was because of what the doctor said.

Her doctor said that our baby could listen to our voices and our music. It affected Camila somehow cause ever since then she would just start rambling to her stomach. I sighed happily and pulled her into me as I laid my head against her shoulder.

I love her so much and I knew I had nothing to worry about but I still wanted it to be nice. I wanted her to be happy when she told the story. So I pulled away with a deep thumping heart and smiled, "I have to go right now."

"What?" She frowned and I kissed her lips softly.

"Ima get you your food, I'll make some calls." I smiled when she suddenly got excited again.

"You're gonna be such a good mom." I caressed her cheeks and she instantly got soft.

"I love you.. now go get me food." She patted my butt and I laughed as I pulled back.

"Gotcha." I started to walk off and she perked up.

"Oh! Get me a pickle." She slipped on her shoes and I smirked as I opened the door.

"Oh I'll get you a pickle." I smirked playfully and so did she.

"Don't disappoint." She pecked the air and I laughed leaving the room.

I pulled up my phone to order an Uber eats as I walked closer to where the crew was.

"Hopefully ordering something healthy." Dr. Osler hummed as she sipped on her coffee.

"Uh yeah, it has pineapple." I smiled so I wouldn't give too much away.

Camila would kill me if I didn't get her food.

After calls at Domino's and different areas of food I settled into the back area of the bus. Camila had spent the last two hours with her crew as usual and I spent my time speaking with Natalie. So after our time spent we had cuddled up in the back as she made me put on Moulin Rouge.

Natalie had my back and set everything up for now which eased my worries. At least a little. So as Camila literally stuffed her face with the foods I bought I kept my head on her tummy. I closed my eyes trying to listen to what was going on inside of her. I've been through all the cravings and mood swings so far. And honestly it's only made me love her more.

My hand rested on her stomach as my head rose up till it was rested next to hers. She licked her barbecue sauce stained lips and I giggled as her eyes wandered down to mine. I leaned in just to softly kiss her soft plump lips and she dropped her chicken wing. She sure did have an appetite now.

Suddenly her stained fingers landed on my cheek and my head shot back a little. She looked at me confused before wiping her fingers and licking my cheek, "Weirdo." I laughed as she kissed my cheek again.

"Someone asked me if I wanted kids at the Q&A today." She giggled and I bit my lip as I kept back a smile.

"I tried so hard not to give anything away, at least not yet." She giggled as she picked up a piece of pizza.

"She was like do you see yourself with kids? Y/NN can do that right?"

"I'm thinking like, I literally have an avocado sized baby in me right now. I really can't believe no has seen it though, this is definitely a pregnant belly." She sighed deeply and I kissed her cheek as I giggled.

"You wear all of my hoodies.. you can't really see it yet. Your stage outfits could give it away, I don't know how they don't see it- you know actually, are you okay up there? I don't want you to over-"

"Shh, I'm okay. Stop worrying so much." She chuckled and kissed my lips before looking up at the screen.

"It's kinda hard not to, have you met yourself?" I laughed softly, "You tripped the other night."

"Yeah.. true, never mind." She snorted and I rubbed her belly.

"Just me and my babies." I leaned back and she smiled to herself.

"We need to start thinking about names."

"Ughhhh."

___________________

I don't wanna rush it but like every time I get excited I do exactly that omg

I hope y'all enjoyed this boring piece of shit and if you didn't then that's exactly what you are... a boring piece of shit

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
35.8K 1.2K 14
You and Camila Cabello grew up with each other. You two were always best friends, but what happens when your feelings grow to strong? What happens wh...
75.5K 1.4K 16
Camren mini fanfication (Lauren G!P) Camila cabello was broken when she got on the plan to NY. When she got off him she felt a lot more better after...
51.3K 1.9K 25
You're a successful producer and singer who's been on a break for the past four months, travelling. As your music has gained immense traction, you fi...