Yesterday with You ✔ (Book I...

By chapterbangtan

"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Today with You (Book II)

Chapter 24

121 11 0
By chapterbangtan

***

I felt a surge of adrenaline rush through my body as we prepare for Jiyong oppa's (G-dragon's real name) performance.

"Is this how it feels to perform? I didn't know it would be this exciting and scary at the same time," I said as I look at Lisa with doe eyes.

She laughed at me and said, "It was what I felt the first time too. The feeling would be completely different when it's you who will be on the spotlight, dancing and singing in the center of it all,"

I became even more excited at the mention of me performing to our own song. I think I understand now why Jungkook is drawn to this.

I know it's just a snippet of what it really is like but once you already started feeling it, you wanna feel more. You start to crave for more.

It would be like a drug. Once you tasted it, you'll soon get addicted to it.

Jimin's POV

Jungkook is really really excited right now. He knows G-dragon is next and he can't barely contain is excitement. I laugh at how he looks right now bouncing up and down beside Jin hyung.

"Yah! I heard YG's princess and ace will be there as his back up dancers," Namjoon hyung said as he takes his seat beside me.

"Where did you came from?" I asked in confusion, furrowing my brows.

"Jackson just pulled me in their seat while we go down the stage," he said shaking his head.

I swear Jackson hyung has something for Namjoon hyung. I laugh at the idea and watch the current performer do their last stanza.

"Are they really that good though?" I remarked referring to YG's princess and ace.

"You said so yourself, they were always given special treatments and even that YG ace you told me writes and produces song for them too," he said as we clap our hands.

"We'll see when they make their debut," I simply answered not really that interested anymore.

"He's here, he's here, he's here," Jungkook clapped as G-dragon sunbaenim's (senior) song started to play.

I searched for the YG's princess and instantly spotted her right next to G-dragon. Then there's this other one dancing on his left, with killer moves too. I'm guessing she's their ace (He's referring to Lisa btw).

And then there's this girl behind G-dragon. I can't quit see her face since the spotlight is just on G-dragon and the lighting on the stage isn't that good. Probably to match the mood of the song.

She dances well too and damn look at those fucking abs. Who is she?

"Hyung, do you know that girl in G-dragon sunbaenim's back?" I asked Namjoon hyung as I try to pin point her.

"Ani, (no) I can't quit see her face," he said as he squints his eyes trying to see who she is.

I turned to Hobi hyung and asked him the same question. He said he has no idea too.

"But oof, those killer moves and pops!" he exclaimed as he examines her dancing.

"I know right?" Tae and I said in unison.

I didn't bother to ask Jungkook cause he's intently fanboying over G-dragon.

"It seems like she's been dancing for a very long time," Hobi hyung commented as he puts his index finger on his lips.

"Eyyy!" he said as she just did a back flip effortlessly.

Why the fuck can't I see her face?!

As if the lighting heard me, the spotlight hit her face slightly for a milisecond and I have to look at her the second time around not sure if the face I saw is really hers but it's all dark again.

I must be mistaken but, was that

Miah?

Nah, you're just trippin. You saw her dance back in Busan, she can't move like that.

Yeo, maybe it was just because of the bad lighting and because you miss her.

I laugh at my dellusional self and shake the idea off.

I really am going crazy!

Hyun mi's POV

Shit! I hope he didn't recognized me!

Right after I did that back flip, the light suddenly hit my face and I had to turn my head abruptly, I think I snapped my neck.

Oh fuck!!

When I looked at him again, he's now talking to Namjoon hyung.

Yeah, he probably thinks he's crazy for seeing a weak person like me on the stage.

He probably think it was just his imagination.

I tried to comfort myself.

Finally, he's on his single stanza now so we get to exit the stage.

"You okay?" Jennie asked me.

"De, unnie," I said as we walk backstage.

Now that the adrenaline has worn off, I can feel the effect of our 1 week thorough dance practices, my knees are now shaking and my body can now feel the exhaustion.

Now I know how it feels, I think I am ready!

•••

Oppa decided to come home here in my flat and was shocked when I saw him watching on the living area.

I just came back from YG, we just had a little meeting and had pizza before hitting home.

Everyone was complementing me, Lisa and Jennie. I feel bad for the other trainess. I know they did their best but I feel like they were not given enough appreciation.

"Oppa!" I literally yelled as I ran to him hugging him tightly.

"I miss you!" I said as I bury my face in his hoodie.

"Yah, where did my badass sister go?" he said chuckling hugging me back.

"Oppa!" I said as I start to cry.

He pulled me out of the huf and held my shoulders at arm's reach examining my face.

"When did you start dancing like that?" he said smiling.

"I am so proud of you!" he said ruffling my hair.

I laughed at what he said while I sniffle.

"Thanks, I hope I made you proud. Being the golden maknae's sister and all," I teased.

"Ofcourse you did! Although it's hard for me to focus on one because you know I am a hard stan of G-dragon sumbaenim," he said as he sits down on the sofa inviting me to come sit next to him.

"I know!" I cheerfully answered propping my feet uo the center table.

"I'm wondering who's YG's ace though. I sure do know Jennie Kim is YG's princess but lately, the media has been making an uproar about this ace," he said furrowing his brows.

I am aware that they were referring to me but I am too shy to tell him. And our manager told me not to tell anyone, because it will hype people more if they keeo my identity hidden. He said the tease will be paid off once I debut.

"I don't know who she is either," I said nonchalantly.

"They said she was writing and producing songs for YG, fansites even say she spits fire like Yoongi hyung. You heard his rapping and his flow, they're sick! I wanna rap like him,"

I choked as I heard what he said.

"Spits fire?!" I started laughing.

"Waeyo?" he said now confused.

"Nothing, I just find it so funny. How do even fansites get those ideas?" I chuckled.

"Well, sometimes the managent spreads those rumors themselves. Remember, the tease will always be the easiest way to hype people up and when she dinally makes her debut, their sales will skyrocket,"

"Business," I stated clearly disgusted at how this industry works sometimes.

He just nods in agreement.

The whole night was filled with us telling stories and laughter.

I can't remember when was the last time we sat down and be like this. Just normal people, no trainings, practices, managers to nag us around not even co trainess or in his case, bangtan.

Just us, me and my brother.

Such a bitter sweet feeling.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...
137K 11.2K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...
15K 588 67
"Cause this is unlimited love. I'll wait for her." . "If fate makes us face each other again and if he still loves me like he said before, than I'll...
51.4K 1.8K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...