Is this really love? (Hayes G...

By stylinghayes

Sixteen year old Olivia Dallas and Hayes Grier have been best friends for many years. Olivia supports... More

Is this really love? (Hayes Grier fanfic)
Chapter 1- The mall
Chapter 2- He lied
Chapter 3- Rough week
Chapter 4- Okay again
Chapter 5- Morning
Chapter 6- One way or another
Chapter 7- sorting it out
Chapter 8- Just hug me
Chapter 9- Rough night
Chapter 10- Sick days
Chapter 11- Breakfast
Chapter 12- Night to remember
Chapter 13- Calling her mine
Chapter 14- "911 What's your emergency?"
Chapter 15- Recovering
Chapter 16- Days with Matt
Chapter 18- Football tryouts
Chapter 19- Ready and 5 6 7 8
OMG!
Chapter 20- Flyer and base down
Chapter 21- It was me
Chapter 22- Last day
SORRY GUYS
Chapter 23- Bad dreams?
Chapter 24- Waking up
Chapter 25- Were almost there
Chapter 26- Hidden by happiness
Chapter 27- Clingy?
Chapter 28- Familiar faces
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 29- Somethings up
Chapter 30- How could you?
Chapter 31- Sometime soon
Chapter 32- Overreacting?
READ THIS PLZZZ
Chapter 33- I need you
Chapter 34- They have arrived
Chapter 35- Magcon gone horribly wrong.
Chapter 36- 50/50
Chapter 37- What are you doing here
Chapter 38- Starts bad it ends worse
!!!I LOVE YOU GUYS SM!!!
Chapter 39- All that I need
Chapter 40- Goodbyes
❤️IM SO SORRY❤️
Chapter 41- Relationship or ?
Chapter 42- You had no Idea
Chapter 43- Player
Chapter 44- Spit it out!
Chapter 45- "do you like her?"
Chapter 46- feelings
Chapter 47- Hope
Chapter 48- Think fast
Chapter 49- Past midnight

Chapter 17- Tomorrow

623 4 0
By stylinghayes

Hayes POV:

It was now three and we were coming back from school, I was straight away going to see Livy. How I missed having her there for two days at school.

Sydney was trying to talk me up these past few days, I have no clue why I dated her now I have the perfect girl.

I jumped off the bus saying bye to Spencer and Dylan before hurrying to the Dallas house hold. I arrived at their door in at least five minutes, maybe football training was paying off. I saw Matts car so I assumed they were home, I knocked lightly on the door it opened looking down and seeing Sky had opened it.

"Sky what are you doing here? Where's Livy and Matt." I furrowed my eyebrows together wondering why sky was there and not at kindy.

"Mommy came and picked me up early cause she has a meeting, and Livy and Matt are watching movies on the couch.". She giggled taking her small hand and putting it in mine, pulling me to the living room.

She pointed to where the two were as she ran back onto the couch with her toys.

Livy was asleep on Matts stomach, while Matt layed there picking at the sour patch kids in the bag. Matt had finally caught my attention as he looked at me.

"Hey bro, sorry she fell asleep." he whispered with a chuckle.

"It's cool she must be tired." I looked at her beautiful face taking in her features. Long brown hair with caramel highlights, her long dark eye lashes, perfect skin. Not trying to be creepy or anything.

"Come on I'll leave her here on the couch, and how about me and you go make sky some food." He gestured gently moving Livy's head from his stomach, replacing it with a pillow. I nodded as me and Matt walked into the kitchen, looking into the fridge for snacks that Sky can have. Matt finally spoke still looking.

"So I found out Layes is real this morning." He spoke quietly placing the iced animal crackers on the bench, I nodded.

"Mhmm, that's right." I pulled a juice box out of the fridge.

"You guys are going to be so cute, especially at Magcon in a bit."

"Wait, wait, wait when do we have Magcon?" I had no clue we had a tour coming up.

 "In a few weeks, were going to LA, California and for summer tour." He laughed at my forgetfulness pouring the animal iced treats into a small bowl.

"Awesome we get to see all the fans! And have fun!" I accidentally yelled through the kitchen as it echoed out.

I covered my mouth with my hands.

"I think I woke Livy up dude."

Livy's POV:

I was in deep thoughts sleeping when I head yelling from the kitchen, ughh I rolled onto my side placing my legs over the side of the couch reaching them to the cold wooden floor. Right now I was in sweats and a hoodie.

I made my way into the kitchen popping my head round the corner, I saw Matt and Hayes laughing.

"Hayes!" I screamed running towards him as he opened his arms up.

"There she is." He picked me up off the ground wrapping my legs round his waist as he twirled round a few times. We locked in a long hug as he placed kisses all over my face, I scrunched up my face finally placing a small peck on his cheek.

"EWW, GROSS!" I looked down and saw Sky with a disgusted look on her face, Matt having the same reaction.

"Ew I agree Sky let's go." Matt grabbed Skys food picking her up onto his hip and walking out.

"So rude." Hayes shook his head.

"I know right. MATT THIS WILL BE YOU ONE DAY IF YOU ACTUALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled.

"WHAT EVER DALLAS, OPPS I MEAN GRIER." He yelled back, I rolled my eyes.

"Hey it's true your gonna be a Grier sooner or later babe." He winked.

"Hayes Grier, we are 16 years old." I slapped his shoulder moving from his side to the fridge.

"What ever don't deny it hunny." He smirked wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Hands off Grier." I laughed at his stupid remark. We just talked for a little and ate some chips.

"We have a tour this summer, and you know what that means!" He grinned.

"OMG YASSS, VACATION WHOO." I screamed jumping out of my bench chair.

I'm was so glad summer was only three days away! And I get to spend it with my favorite people.

"Haha clam down, it won't be till the week after so we have one more week in NC before we go to LA for two weeks."

"Wow we have a big summer ahead." I dropped my mouth as Hayes just laughed me.

"That's right, but Kae and Brent will only be in LA for the second week." He sighed seeing that they're our closer friends.

Damn I wish I could arrive with Brent and Kae there.

"Well...at least I'm flying with you." I shrugged and smiled.

"And I get to fly with.. You, now come on so we can go outside and play lax or football or shoot some hoops." He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Hayes I'm a cheerleader and a basketball player, I don't play Lax or Football." I gave him a sympathetic look.

We are due for tryouts for Cheer on Thursday so me and Kae were lookng forward to that.

"Well then go practice tumbling or something, I'll watch or throw a ball round." He smiled shrugging.

"Okie dokie then." I went onto the grass by the tramp, maybe I should practice standing tuck or round off flick tuck? I decided to warm up with standing tucks.

I positioned myself for the tuck taking a deep breath, I haven't done this for a good three weeks. I pulled back into the tuck landing swiftly on my feet, I looked over and heard claps.

"Nice tuck babe." Hayes gave me a thumbs up as I smiled.

"Thanks Grier".

Now I think I might do a round off flick tuck, see how that goes. I walked back giving me about a fifteen meter running gap to start it off. I sprinted down the grass going into my round off, pulling straight into my back handspring finishing of with a back tuck. My feet landed on the cold grass, placing both hands on my sides.

"Wow you are so getting into the cheer team, that was amazing." he walked over to me wrapping his hands round my waist.

"Thank you, and I know your getting into the football team I'm soooo coming to your tryouts." I snaked my hands round his neck.

"Guess that means I'm going to yours as well." I smiled as he planted a kiss on my lips.

Hayes POV:

Damn she pulled that round off flick tuck like a pro.

"Wow you are so getting into into the cheer team, that was amazing." I smiled. She told me that she was going to come to my football tryouts tomorrow aswell.

"Hold up, Brent just text me." I pulled out my phone.

Brent: Hey man remember football tomorrow and are you going to Livy and Kae's tryouts?

Me: Yea I remember and of course I'm going to the girls tryouts don't wanna miss em

Brent: Okay cool guess we'll see you tomorrow later dude

Me: Bye bro

"What did he say?" Livy's poked her head over to look at my phone, "Just talking about tryouts and stuff like that." I locked my phone slipping it into my pocket.

"Okay, what do you wanna do now?" She sat up on the tramp ledge crossing her legs. I pulled myself on to the tramp and sat facing her.

"Jump on the tramp with me." I grabbed her wrists and pulled her onto her feet.

She finally started to play along with me, we just laughed and tackled eachother on the tramp for a good twenty minutes. Losing track of time from my text from Nash it was five and mom wanted us home.

"Hey sorry to kill the vibe bub but I got to go, mom wants me home for dinner." I rolled my eyes as I piggy backed her into the house.

"I will pick you up in the morning, and me and Brent will be at your girls tryouts too love you bye babe." I gave her a kiss and a hug as I walked a house over to mine.

"Love you too!" She called out as I knocked on the front door. Life is great right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 6K 55
Valaki, aki szerelmet ad egy rossz embernek, úgy, hogy belőle is hiányzik a szeretet. Valaki aki képes mindent elfelejteni, csak a jó dolgokra konce...
668K 36.1K 144
Összetört szívek, szerelmes pillantások, felejthetetlen emlékek. Nincs olyan kamasz, aki ezeket ne élné át, és a kedvenc zenéjét hallgatva, valami ig...
Elhagyottan By Flor

Teen Fiction

39.5K 2.3K 41
Mennyi az esély arra, hogy egy idegen, aki bemászik az ablakodon, kihúz a mélyből? 💘#18💘
612K 34.4K 31
𝙰𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 szerencsés lány : érti és szereti is a matekot. Főleg a valószínűség számítást. Ennek tetejébe pedig nagy népszerűségne...