Babygirl

By DamnArtemis

Kida-Rose was just your average everyday girl, living a simple life. She was a college student by day and wor... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

1

89.5K 1.8K 1.3K
By DamnArtemis

Red hot heat seared through my body straight to my core and I squirmed in my sheets gripping them ultimately digging my nails into my palms as whimpers left my mouth.

I didn't understand why this was happening to me and it's been happening for a pretty long time now. What felt like large hands slithered all over my body only making the heat increase causing loud moans to leave my lips. I was throbbing and dripping wet. I dug my toes into the mattress biting my bottom lip hard. Why is this happening to me?

My eyes snapped open and I was met with a pair of stormy blue orbs. I heard a chuckle as the hands massaged my sides in a slow tantalizing pattern, each touch sent a spark to my midsection.

"P-please..." What I was pleading for I didn't know. For it to stop? For more? My mind was conflicted in every way possible especially with the pure pleasure that was racking my body.

"I'm just preparing you babygirl believe me this isn't even the half of it" I heard a deep voice speak, smooth and velvety, it had me pooling more than I already was.

"We'll meet soon baby girl don't you worry"

My body shot up, sharp breathes leaving my lips and I looked around seeing I was in my bedroom as normal, covered in sweat. This has been happening for months now, ever since I starter senior year. I began my first day of senior actually and obviously it hasn't stopped.

It's always this searing heat running through my body and what feels like hands massaging me, teasing me and those intense blue eyes then the voice. I caught my breath looking over at my beside clock, seeing 5:45 A.M written in bold letters. Guess I should just get up.

I kicked off my covers and stood on shaky legs, stretching hearing a satisfying crack from my back. I could a glimpse of myself in my full body mirror. I was wearing nothing but a oversized jersey and undies. A sigh left my lips, I didn't hate my body I just didn't particularly like it.

Thickness ran in my family, so my body type was inevitable. I had thick thighs, a pear shape and C cup boobs. I had cellulite and stretch marks on my sides and boobs and my ass unfortunately. I never dared wear a two piece swim suit or go in anything short or tight. It was a definite no.

"You're beautiful just the way you are" I spun around when I heard a voice whisper in my ear. The voice. It was the person from the dream. I scanned my room for anyone but there was no one there. I turned back to the mirror and my heart almost jumped out my chest when I saw the eyes staring back at me. I blinked rubbing my eyes. I was seeing things, I'm not wearing my glasses that's it.

I shook my head laughing to myself. Maybe I'm finally going off the rails. I did my normal morning routine playing music in the bathroom to up the vibe. I was performing for my adoring fans, hitting high notes and doing fancy dance moves. Thank you all for coming it was such an honour.

I wrapped myself in my towel stepping out of the showing seeing it was now close to seven o'clock. I had class at eight thirty. 
I brushed my teeth then I lathered on my cinnamon sugar scented cream before pulling on a matching red and black set. These days I've found myself going towards those two colours a lot for some reason. My favourite colour is gold but I keep buying red and black clothing, especially underwear. Oh well.

Over that I pulled on a yellow hoodie and a pair of baggy ripped jeans. I rolled up the edge a little before sliding on my socks and converse. I brushed my unruly hair, almost pulling out my brain a few times, but managed to get it to look like I made an effort before putting on a snapback with a little lemon on it and my glasses.

By seven thirty I was ready and I made myself some breakfast and two sandwiches for lunch. I nibbled on some pineapple while I did that. Pineapple had always been my favourite fruit of all time. A cold wind whisked pass me and a shiver ran down my spine. I locked my apartment door behind me deciding to not be lazy today and actually take the stairs.

I stepped out into the morning air and the first thing I noticed was the moving truck parked next to my car. The only empty apartment is the one next to mine so I guess I have a new neighbour. I'll deal with that later.

I pulled out of the parking lot of my complex going in the direction of the campus. I glanced in my rear view mirror snapping my eyes back when I saw the eyes, again.

"Soon babygirl, very soon" I shook my head. I'm not crazy. I am not crazy.

The day went by fairly quickly with back to back classes and I now had three, two page essays to do for Psychology and Literature. Currently I was having dinner with my best friend Annalise and by dinner I mean we're at McDonald's.

"So have you had any of those dirty little dreams lately" she popped a fry in her mouth wagging her arched eyebrows at me and I choked on my Sprite, my face tinting dark red.

"Oouu you have! Have you seen his face yet or is it still just those sexy eyes your described" Anna loved her some nastiness and I'm usually the one blocking my ears when she's talking about her rendezvous with her boyfriend, but I opened up to her about these dreams and she was so happy for me, I don't even know why.

"It's still just the eyes but I could've sworn this morning I saw them. Twice! When I was a wake and the voice I heard it to. Am I going insane?" I bite into my chicken nugget with a pout. Why is this happening to me.

"I have no idea but I'm excited as fuck" I face palmed. Oh my Lord please help this woman.

"Remember you have a shift tomorrow at the café" I hummed in response as Anna got out of the car slamming my door close and I pulled off to my complex.

I fumbled in my bag for my keys as the elevator dinged and the doors opened to my floor, well I hope it's my floor. I finally found them and I smiled triumphantly, stepping forward only to slam into something hard.

I shut my eyes tight bracing myself to hit the floor but instead I felt something snake around my waist, what felt like the exact same sparks from my dream ignited going straight to my center and I gasped clutching onto the closest thing to me as my eyes widened. Holy shit.....

My knees buckled when I looked into those eyes. Dark blue and intense they stared into my brown ones, frames by thick brunette eyelashes, thick eyebrows, sharp cheekbones and a chiseled jaw line.

"Already falling for me I see" his voice and that chuckle. It was all to familiar, but that person was just a figment of my imagination. At least they're suppose to be. Right?

"N-no I- my keys and I-"  I pulled away quickly, the feeling was immediately replaced by the searing heat and my body tensed.

"I- I have to go" I pushed pass the guy quickly practically running to my door and shoving the key in the lock as my breathing increased. Oh God. My fingers were shaking and I clenched my thighs together before I finally got the stupid lock open, flinging myself inside my apartment and slamming the door behind me.

The feeling slowly subsided and I slid down the door since my legs wanted to give out anyways. What's happening to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 44.9K 50
When Sam's stalker ex turns out to be an Incubus who is haunting her dreams, she turns to the handsome Demon King of Lust for help. ***** Sam Fox is...
1.7K 142 17
This story only goes to chapter 2. Sample only!!! http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/DarkRomance1 A Vampire has no soul. They are just a dark reflection o...
76.8K 5.9K 60
Side Series (Book 1) Zayvion has been an outlier his whole life. He's a Hybrid between an Incubus and an Angel so hes used to everyone falling at hi...
78.7K 4.2K 38
Nicky and Choi have been together for a good while not even caring about who or where their mate is. They've been doing just fine by themselves and e...