Serendipity Camila/You

By camrenkordied

G!P you/also dominant you. Definition of G!P: you're a girl...and you got a dick __ You're in a band named S... More

Prologue
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
C A M I L A
C A M I L A 2
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 52•
•Chapter 53•
Camila/You Imagines
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
serenTITTIES
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
•Chapter 81•
•Chapter 82•
•Chapter 83•
•Chapter 84•
•Chapter 85•
•Chapter 86•
•Chapter 87•
•Chapter 88•
•Chapter 89•
•Chapter 90•
•Chapter 91•
•Chapter 92•
•Chapter 93•
•Chapter 94•
•Chapter 95•
•Chapter 96•
•Chapter 97•
•Chapter 98•
•KIAH•
•Chapter 99•
•Chapter 100•
•Chapter 101•
•Chapter 102•
•Chapter 103•
•Chapter 104•
•Chapter 105•
•Chapter 106•
•Chapter 107•
•Chapter 108•
•Chapter 109•
•Chapter 110•
•Chapter 111•
•Chapter 112•
•Chapter 113•
•Chapter 115•
•Chapter 116•
•Chapter 117•
•Chapter 118•
•Chapter 119•
•Chapter 120•
•Chapter 121•
•Chapter 122•
•Chapter 123•
•Chapter 124•
•Chapter 125•
•Chapter 126•
•Chapter 127•
•Chapter 128•
•Chapter 129•
•Chapter 130•
•Chapter 131•
•Chapter 132•
•Chapter 133•
•Chapter 134•
•Chapter 135•
•Chapter 136•
•Chapter 137•
•Chapter 138•
!!!!
•Chapter 139•
•Chapter 140•
•Chapter 141•
•Chapter 142•
•Chapter 143•
•Chapter 144•
•Chapter 145•
•Chapter 146•
•Chapter 147•
•Chapter 148•
•Chapter 149•
•Chapter 150•
• Epilogue •
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
• Chapter 151 •
• Chapter 152 •

•Chapter 114•

12.9K 395 152
By camrenkordied

A/N: respect is key 💗💖💘💓 choose to be a good open minded person, y'all are great. and there will be time jumps within the chapter rn, ENJOY x

(btw "Bello" is pronounced "bae-yo" like her last name)

_

"Oh fuck my tour stars tomorrow Y/N. I'm-" She stopped herself and looked down at the floor.

"Take a deep breath. Right now." I grabbed her shoulders and she looked into my eyes.

"You're excited, don't think otherwise, I know you're excited." I looked right into those brown eyes and smiled.

"You're gonna be great and you're gonna be the most healthy out of everyone there. Don't be so negative." I just tried to comfort her and she took a deep breath.

"You think I'll be okay? He'll be okay-"

"You're gonna be fine and so is she." I corrected and she chuckled shaking her head.

"Whatever." She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Now please lay your ass down and get some sleep, you have a tour to handle starting tomorrow." I pushed her back onto the bed and she sighed deeply.

"I still can't believe I had to turn Taylor down though. She's been so good to me." She frowned in disappointment and I felt a huge wave of guilt wash over me.

"I-I know, I'm sorry, I really am I didn't realize how much I'd be taking from you-"

"Shut up, it's not you, I wanna be pregnant. Literally this may be the best thing in my life right now. I want this." She looked at me intently but I still felt scared and guilty.

"Okay, just... whatever you want I'm here. I'll make it happen." I held her hand and she gave me a hint of a smile.

"We.. you and I, are gonna be fine. What if this is like the greatest thing to happen to my career? You don't know if it's gonna put me right down the drain or skyrocket me through the charts. Let's see how magical this baby really is." She giggled and I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding in.

"My team thinks it's a bad idea though, so let's see that too." Her smile then slowly dropped and I kissed her tummy.

"They're always wrong anyway." I mumbled causing her to laugh a little as Lexa hopped up on the hotel bed.

"Can we like... waste a little sleep tonight?" Camila sighed as the heels of her feet started to dig into my butt.

"Hmm, what'd you have in mind?" I smirked kissing up her neck as her arms started to circle around my shoulders.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." She whispered against my lips and I kissed her gently.

I quickly leaned up and snatched my shirt off as Lexa kicked her leg with a groan. Camila giggled as she leaned up to kiss me as her own shirt came off.

"Don't play sweet with me right now, I want that rough mean sex tonight." She told me and I grabbed her wrists then pinned them harshly above her head.

"Good."

_

"Good morning, goooood morning." Sinu laughed at us as we walked through the venue.

Camila tiredly held onto my arm as her mom came up to us with a bag from some donut place.

"Eat up-"

"I'm gonna eat the hell outta this." Camila let go of my arm and groaned as she reached into grab a donut.

I was worried that she was gonna get sick but she just continued to eat. She smiled at us and I felt a little relieved that the end of the first trimester was here. She was about eleven to twelve weeks right now and she had a sonogram on the thirteenth of this month. We get to hear our baby's heartbeat that day. I didn't realize how fast time was going by and I watched Camila eat. She sure was getting her appetite back.

"Okay Camilita time to exercise." Sinu clapped her hands before patting Camila's butt.

"I already did." Camila mumbled and gave me a hidden smirk causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"Get down and help yourself out." I pulled her into me and we walked towards her room.

"You're gonna do a lot of prepping up this tour Mila." Her makeup artist chuckled and she sighed.

"I know, I'm gonna be so tired all the time it's not even funny. I'm tired now if that's anything." She smiled and when she said tired I knew she meant drained.

Her body was tired from all the growing the baby was doing and how her body was adjusting to it. She was fatigued and it was only gonna get worse from here so I was obviously a bit hesitant about touring so much. Everyday with only a few days off here and there but she was only off so she could get to the next state. The next venue. So I wouldn't call it a day off.

Luckily I hired a personal doctor to stay by her throughout the tour so nothing would happen. I was allowed to be nervous, I was allowed to protect her even if it seemed a little unnecessary. I wanted her safe from herself. I wanted this baby to be okay.

"Pelvic thrusts!" Laquanna shouted before laughing as Camila hid her face in embarrassment.

"Just start on my makeup please, I'll work out later. I promise." Camila tilted her chin up and I sat down next to her to reach for a banana.

Camila took it from my hands and I opened my mouth until I caught Sinu's eyebrow. I smiled softly at Camila and I leaned in kissing her lips. I leaned back to look around as she leaned her head back for Laquanna her makeup artist to start.

"I did enough working out last night anyway." She mumbled and I immediately stopped moving as my heart dropped.

Sinu looked at me along with the few crew members in the room, "I-" I frowned before shaking my head.

"You know what... she's already pregnant! Don't be so shocked." I shook my head and they started to laugh while Camila grabbed my hand.

I slid my phone out and checked Twitter just to see people freaking out over the fact that her tour sold out much faster than we thought. Today was her first day of her first solo tour, she was happy, she was herself. She was pregnant. Fuck. I looked at her as she got her makeup done and wondered if she'd hate me in ten years time. I didn't wanna be the one that ruined her dreams and career.

She then looked over at me once Laquanna stepped back to grab something else. Her lips spread into a cute smile and her eyes shined and it scared me. I didn't wanna see those eyes stop shining at me. I smiled back before looking down at my phone again to try and relax my racing heart. Her love meant the world to me.

_

"Uh baby, I'll be right back okay?" Camila called out and I nodded as I panicked looking around the tour bus.

"Shit, shit, no, this can't be, no." My breaths were short as I basically tore up the back area of the bus.

I breathed deeply as I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes as I felt my stomach tie into knots at the thought. My eyes started to water and I heard a knock on the door. I sat down in defeat as I let them come in and I heard their footsteps stop.

"Mija?" Sinu called me and I groaned out so I wouldn't start to cry.

It had been a crazy ass week, Erica released her music finally which only made our labels push us. Camila and I had to release Beautiful within the week and I had to meet up with Camila today for the sonogram. I had gotten my ass handed to me by Rob and Kathrine from pushing a fan away.

He had wrapped his arms around Camila too tightly and I had pushed him way too hard accidentally. It was everywhere. I was the bad guy in half of the fandom while a quarter of it was already speculating. They knew I would never purposely throw a fan off of Camila for no reason. While the other quarter blamed the boy for being in Camila's face and was too clingy.

It was just a big misunderstanding and I was getting put through the ringer. Erica's music was so sad and heartfelt and literally I've never seen so many people attack me. My best friend attacked the haters head on and apologized to me publicly and it only spurred Rob on. He literally killed me through a phone call.

Now I had lost my engagement ring that I had always kept on me, I was losing it. I had a reason to cry or feel drained, I just wanted to be there for Camila. For our baby. Now I couldn't even keep track of the biggest part of my life and I cried into my hands.

"Mija." Sinu spoke again and I cried into my hands.

"Looking for this?" She asked and my heated face shot up.

My eyes red and watery as Sinu held up that familiar box of my personal customized Harry Winston ring. I shot up and she chuckled as I grabbed it opening up the box. I sighed out loudly as I saw the shiny ring and Sinu gasped taking notice of the it.

"Ay dios.." She covered her lips before she looked at me and I threw myself into her arms.

"Thank you so much." I cried and she patted my back through the shock.

"Y/NN...is that-"

"Where'd you find it? I can't ever lose it again, thank you, ma." I panicked and she grabbed my head looking me in my eyes.

"Relax.. right now." She very lightly slapped my head before looking down at the dark navy blue box.

"When did you get that?" She asked me and I looked around hoping no one was around.

"I've had it for almost two years." I breathed deeply and her eyes bugged out.

"What?!" She screeched and I hushed her.

"Please be quiet she can't know-"

"When?! When are you planning to-"

"May." I gulped knowing I've been searching for the right time and it was coming.

"Well.. that's right around the corner." She rubbed her forehead and I gulped again.

"Do you think it's a bad idea? I don't wanna stress her out. I don't wanna upset you or Alejandro either. Oh God, I'm so sorry for not asking for her hand-"

"Cállate!" She snapped and I stopped talking while she laughed a little.

"You're okay.. you're her perfect match. Alejandro and I only want her to be happy and the way you two are- Y/NN, you are her person."

"Oh shit, we've been waiting!" Sinu exasperated as she smacked my arm and I breathed out a smile.

"Okay, okay good." I held my chest as I breathed and she looked around the messy room.

"But you.. you need to go to the appointment with Camila." She ordered me through that thick Cuban accent of hers.

I nodded quickly before looking down the small hall and heard that beautiful addictive laugh. She was coming back inside and I looked down at the ring box in my hands. I pushed it into Sinu's hand out of fear and she shook her head with wide eyes and pushed it back into mine.

"No-"

"No you!" Sinu slapped me again and my eyes raced around as I saw Camila turn to walk down the hall.

"I-" I paused and shoved it down in my pants which only caused Sinu to laugh.

My boxer covered shaft pressing against the box in an uncomfortable position. I cleared my throat and smiled at Camila as she walked up to us.

"Hi." She smiled cutely and I just wanted to snuggle into her.

"You ready? Oakland's weather's nice outside right now." She bounced on the balls of her feet and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I am so ready." I whispered and she giggled before kissing my cheek.

"Okay? Weirdo." She laughed into my ear as she clung to me as I clung to her.

"Go on, I have to get your sweatshirt-"

"Baby, no." She whined and I gave her a look as I felt how cold her skin was.

"Just put it on." Sinu and I both simultaneously said and Camila sighed.

"Damnit."

"Alright, I'm gonna go say hi to some fans. Hurry." She smiled excitedly and she soon left with a little hop in her step.

"Oh thank god." I blew out a breath of fresh air as I reached down to take out the box.

"Here." I handed it to Sinu but she side eyed me and the box through her glasses.

"Did it just touch-"

"No- Ma, really." I deadpanned and she looked at it weirdly.

I playfully pushed it towards her face and she screeched before hitting me. I laughed deeply before kissing her cheek, "I'm just messing around." I giggled as I walked off with one of my hoodies.

I made one small stop to bury the shit out of my ring in my duffle bag and walked off to meet Camila.

__________________

Again ima have more time jumps so this is the last warning ☝🏼

OH!! EVERY ANDROID USER!! omg if y'all been here for years DO YOU guys remember when Wattpad teamed up with SoundCloud?? If you were a writer you could put a song in a story and you could listen to it while you were reading cause it would match the story and how it went. FUCK THEY NEEDA BRING IT BACK FOR ALL PHONES I COULD GET YALL IN YOUR FEEEELSSSS!

Buttt I hope y'all enjoyed and if you didn't then..

Have a great day or night beautifuls x

- Maddie

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
175K 7K 27
You're trying your best to catch your big break as an actress, but your luck hasn't been on your side for the last couple of years. One particularly...
620K 10.9K 34
Fifth Harmony were slowly but surely taking the world over with their music. Winning a VMA and having platinum singles felt like they were finally ma...
246K 6.8K 27
Let's go to the strip club she said! Oh why did I agree to go? (This is officially the weirdest and stupidest fan fiction ever. I'm sorry) Camila...