Yesterday with You ✔ (Book I...

By chapterbangtan

"I just wanted to say that you mean everything to me. And whatever happens, I'm already apologizing for it." ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Today with You (Book II)

Chapter 19

135 15 2
By chapterbangtan

***

"Mworago?" (what did you say) was the answer I got from him.

"I said I wanted to be an idol," I repeated.

"Why do you suddenly wanna become an idol? Don't you want to become a pianist?"

"Because I wanted to experience what it feels like to be in that industry,"

"Really?"

"I changed my mind," I casually answered.

"I don't understand,"

"When I saw you on stage, I realized that I wanna be just like you. It's still music isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, but very from from what you wanted,"

"I know oppa, but I know you're there to guide me through it right?"

"I will be here but I want you to be sure of it,"

"I am sure,"

"I don't really know what's gotten into you but if that's what you want, then I'll let you try," he said.

Well that was easy.

"The problem is, I don't know where to start,"

"You should start looking for company's websites about their audition schedules. Everything will follow and the management will instruct you themselves. That's how I became a trainee," he said probably lying down because I can hear rustles on his background.

I didn't know convincing him was that easy.

"You can stay at my apartment here since I'm staying in our dorm," he offered and I gratefully accepted it.

"Tell me when you're moving here in Seoul, I'll let everything be ready for your arrival," he said and I said agreed.

---

I looked at our house one last time before I go to the train station. This house will always be our home. I'll come back once I've already fulfilled my dreams.

Mom, dad, please watch over me.

"I can't believe you," Ji ni said pulling my luggage.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"I know what you're up to," she looked at me knowingly.

I sighed in defeat. This girl really knows me all too well.

"You know, you might hurt yourself even more," she said while we wait for the train.

"I know, I just have to do this. I need this," I said getting my luggage from her.

She groaned in frustration as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Just don't be so reckless yeah? I can't be there in a blink of an eye once you hurt yourself,"

"I will Ji ni, thank you," I hugged her back.

---

"Oppa," I waved at my brother once he entered the building's lobby.

I didn't know his apartment was this big and it's even in the center of the city.

He walked towards me and wearing his ball cap.

"You're fans are so jealous of me right now. I'm with their Jungkookah," I teased and earned a chuckle from him.

"Let's go," he said carrying my luggage for me.

We entered the elevator.

"Aren't you busy? You said you were preparing for your first release," I queried.

"I am but I wanted to see you settled in before I let you off. Brother duties," he playfully winked and I smacked his arm earning a wince from him.

"I didn't know you lived in really nice apartment," I remarked and he smirked as we got off the elevator on the 20th floor.

We entered the second door to the right, unit 731 it says.

He told me what the passcode was so I was the one who entered it. The knob beeped as it accepts the passcode. We entered in and I was impressed at how it looks.

"This isn't just a flat oppa, it's a fucking condominium!" I exclaimed my satoori accent thick.

"Yah, language young lady," he warned.

I just laughed at him and he laughs back. I took the time to roam around the unit.

It has a nice living area with a flat screen tv, spacious kitchen and dining area with a breakfast counter top with two high chairs, a nice bathroom and a veranda with Soeul's impressive night view.

"Daebak!" I exclaimed as I enter the only bedroom in the unit.

It's well furnished with a queen sized bed and lamps on the both bedside table. It also has an ensuit bathroom.

I exited the bedroom and saw Jungkook sat on the dining table.

"Yah oppa, how can you afford this unit?" I asked sitting across him in the table.

"Eomma paid for it's first three months then our company bought it saying I'll need it when I'm still a trainee but then they decided to just let us live together back at the dorm," he shrugged while scribbling something on a peace of paper.

"So they're not taking it back?"

"I already bought it with my first salary,"

"Jungkook!"

"Yes?" he looked up to me from the paper.

"Did you just bought this expensive ass flat just because I said I wanted to be an idol?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, I just want the best things for my sister," he said as he looked back down to continue what he was writing.

"But I don't want you spending money on me. I could just stay at a friend's house or something," I argued.

"Our parents are no longer around. Where would my money go?"

I sigh in defeat at the mention of our parents and smiled at him.

"I'll make it up to you," I said to him.

"You better buy me a lambo once you got your first salary," he kidded but for me, that is what I'm going to do.

"Ofcourse! I also want nothing but the best for my brother," I said as I stand up to hug him.

"We'll come visit you soon here. Home warming will be great," he said when we parted.

"We?" I dumbly asked.

"Me and the rest of Bangtan, they'll be thrilled to meet you,"

"Uh, yeah. That sounds a great idea. Just call me then?" I said not really sure what to do when that day comes.

Ugh, I'll just make up some lame excuses. I don't wanna see him.

---

Right when Jungkook left, I started searching for company's websites and decided I'd go first thing in the morning.

YG's company is near here so it'll be my first stop.

Then JYP then Cube.

I hope any of these three will accept me.

I'm so nervous right now it hasn't even started yet.

I spent the next hours practicing until I went to bed.

I looked up at the well lit ceiling and asked myself if this is the right thing to do.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 3K 50
"Suffer for me, beg for me. We are each other's, Sinful Ecstasy." ---------------------------------------------- You're the face in the mirror, My fa...
1.7M 40.3K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
4.3K 345 37
"Today with you is everything I needed to heal my wounds." ••• Park Jimin Fanfic Book II This is just a fan fiction. No harms intended and written fo...
51K 1.8K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...