Home Is Where She Is

By Katie02003

Percy was betrayed by his home and family (on the godly side), disowned by Poseidon, stripped of his powers... More

His Paradise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note - Symbols
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue- Part 1
Epilogue- Part 2
Sequel and Other Books

Chapter 44

5.9K 92 37
By Katie02003

Annabeth's POV

I had her just where I wanted her. I was sure she had a relationship with End, with the way she acts whenever he is mentioned, and she wouldn't want Percy to know about it. Usually I'm not the type that will threaten with important pieces of information but I'm not giving Percy up... Especially to someone like her!!! Percy and I belong together... We are meant to be... Our strings of fate and tied together!!!

Although I was expecting her to look scared and maybe start begging me (or simply blast me into oblivion) but instead her face went from disgust to amusement and she started laughing (although the look of disgust had not completely left)...

Serenity (laughing): You.... You think I have a relationship with End???

Me (confused): Yes... And if you don't break up with Percy, I'll tell him about that!!!

Serenity (smirking): Go ahead... Percy already knows about 'my relationship' (making quotation marks in air with her hand) with End which is not what you think it is. It's true that I know him and love him but not in a romantic way. Even Percy loves him but that doesn't mean romantically... Are you really a daughter of Athena?? You've got to do better than that if you want to scare me away...

Me (angrily): Percy doesn't like you!! He's just with you to make me jealous!!

Serenity (raising an eye): Really??? Why would he want to make you jealous??? He doesn't even like you anymore....

How dare she??? Percy does love me!!! He's just with her to make me jealous for cheating on him with his brother (who isn't even half as handsome as he is) and it wasn't even my fault!!! I was charm spoken to do it to make Percy break!! But Percy already knows that since I told him (without knowing that it was him) so he couldn't still blame me... Right???

Does he know that while he had disappeared I had gotten together at others??? Or that I've kissed Will... and almost half the boys at camp during those two months (it wasn't my fault!!! I was so worried about him and they were there to comfort me and one thing led to another... And although he remembered my name at that time, that doesn't mean he didn't kiss some girl during that time. He must have kissed Reyna at least once, I'm sure of it)??? Did Serenity tell him??? Is that why he's still trying to make me jealous??

I can't think about the past right know, I should concentrate on getting my Percy back. If Serenity won't back down even after I threatened her (I wonder what sort of relationship she and Percy have with End...), I guess the only thing I can do is try to scare her away by making her think that there will never be a chance for her and Percy to be together, which there won't...

Me (trying to not shout): I didn't want to do this but I have to get you to understand, you and Percy will never be together. We've had a lot of history with each other and he is most comfortable with me and will come back to me... You should just give up and leave...

Serenity: You said that you have history with him, right???

Me (trying to not smile (finally does she understand that it's not going to work between them)): Yes... Do you finally...

Serenity (cutting me off (how dare she!!!)): How long??? One year??? Two years???

Me (smirking (she going to run with her tail between her legs when she hears this)): We've been together for close to eight years!!! And you two would have only been together for less than four years.

I know, that's not technically correct but I didn't really lie, we have been together for about eight years. I just failed or forgot to mention that we were only dating for about four to five of those eight years but she doesn't need to know that... Let her think that we've been together for longer than we actually have...

Serenity (giving me a sickly sweet smile): Oh... Its fine then since after all, four years here is about four hundred years from where we came. So my four hundred years of history is way more than your four years, right???

Me (shaking my head): No!!! There's no way that he'd have spent four hundred years with you!!! It's just been four years since he left!!!!

She's lying!!! There's no way!!! I don't believe it!!! Although there can be time variations but that much time difference is not possible!!! It can't be. I won't believe it... If I do then I have nothing, nothing to make her back down. To get my Percy back...

She's right. I not dumb, I know she's right. If he was asked to choose, he'd choose her after all she hasn't cheated on him... that was me. And if he knows about how many guys I've dreamt about being with, while dating him, the probability is worse.

I have seen the way he looks at her, the way he gets worried of her. I've seen the way he'd jump in front of her just to keep her out of danger. I've seen the trust he has for her ( I can tell he'd leave his life in her hands any day without a seconds thought) I've seen the look of absolute love in his eyes that was once directed only to me. But now, because of me, his eyes shine for someone else (and it doesn't help that she's gorgeous!!!)

Serenity (shrugging): Time flows differently in different planets and even more in a separate dimension.

Me (surprised): You were in a separate dimension???

Serenity: Yup... So do you have anything else to make me leave or are you going to give up???

Me: NO!!! Percy's going to come back to me; I'll make sure of it!!! His only home will be with me!!!

Serenity (sighing and walking closer to me and speaking to me in softly but harshly near my ears): I didn't want to say this but it seems like you won't give up until I do. Percy already has a family with me. He has me, his father, his mother, step-father and sister, his true friends, and his children... He already has a family that makes him happy, why would he want to return to someone who broke him???

Me (falling down with tears trekking down my cheeks): No... No, you're lying. I don't believe you. They're dead, Paul, Sally and his sister. A... And he can't have children... He can't. He hasn't even done that with me once!! Why would he do it with you??? I don't believe it, I won't!!! If I do, I have nothing, nothing!!!

Serenity (sighing): I'm supposed to feel sorry for you but I just can't. I gave him to you. (Having a faraway look)I let you have him, date him without trying to harm you. Even though watching him hug and kiss you killed me, I let it be thinking that as long as he was happy nothing mattered. But you, You wrecked it and I hate you for that... (Looking at me with hatred) YOU BROKE HIM!!! HE WAS GOING TO PROPOSE TO YOU, he was going to ask to be his for the rest of his mortal life!!! But you cheated on him and that too not once.

Me (shocked): What do you mean??? Why would you have to let me have him??? How could you have known him before me???

Serenity (glaring): That's for me to know and you to never find out. But heed my warning, daughter of Athena, I do not obey nor respect the gods, at least most of them, and I am not exactly the type to share what's mine. The last time girls tried to flirt with them... well let's just say they still have nightmares of being guinea pigs and being butchered alive. As for Percy, he never looked at another girl after that (smiling lovingly at the thought of him). I was not that hard on them but you are a different matter altogether. Don't you ever get near him. Don't talk to him. Don't as much as look at him.

Me (trying to sound brave): A... And what will you do??

Serenity (smirking evilly): Trust me when I say you don't want to know. Killing you would be the lightest punishment. And don't get me started with what my kids would do, they're not like me who'd think twice, they'll murder you then bring you back to life and find different ways to torture you. You're extremely lucky my youngest son doesn't know about this, if he did, there'd be no hope for you...

Me (crying (I hate my thirst for information!!!): How... H... How many do you both have???

Serenity: Who??? Children??? Four, very powerful ones that too... 

Four??? He had four children with her??? He would never even touch me or go further than kissing (that's why I tried to find pleasure elsewhere)!!! He said he wanted to save his first for his wedding night but they're not married (there's no ring on either of their hands...)so why??? How could he do this??? How can he change his views because of her?? Why not for me?? WHY??? 

And with that she walked past me and headed to the cabin opening and closing the door, leaving me on the ground in tears with my heart broken to million pieces and a million thought racing through my head (sometimes I hate being the daughter of Athena...). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 141 4
a story about a couple that tries to manage their relationship with their hero training, what could go wrong? ♡ Female Reader X Bakugo Katsuki ♡
223K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
89.9K 1.7K 54
You want learn Chinese? I will help you with easily. *Chinese has lot of dialect, and I'm using 'Mandarin' which is Standard Chinese
2.1K 78 4
WISER THAN SERPENTS. Viktor and Belava were born as debts of their father and were forced to give up their lives for the glory of...