Garmau, Larroth, and Glaze On...

By Candi_Writes

1. Garmau 2. Larroth/Garrance 3. Glaze •••• Requests are available! ••• #1 in Garmau->July 4th, 2019 More

Requests!
Larroth:Café
Garmau:Stutter
Glaze:W-Wolfie..?
All Ships:Misteltoe
Garmau:I'm Sorry
Larroth:Laughs
Glaze:Help Me
Garmau:Wrong People
Larroth:I Want You(rewrite)
Glaze:Forced
Three Part Themes!
Garmau:Lost in Japan
Larroth:When You're Ready
Glaze:Perfectly Wrong
Garmau:Helpless
Larroth:As Long as You're Mine
Glaze:On the Steps of the Palace
Garmau:Sure
Larroth:News
Glaze:Newly Weds
Garmau:Too Late
Larroth:The Lava Below
Glaze:The Cavern
Garmau:Ro'Meaves are Idoits
All Ships:Trick or Treat
Glaze:Little Pup
All Ships:Happy Holidays!
Garmau:4,484 Miles Away
Larroth:Pick me up
Glaze:I'm Stuck
Garmau:Over you
Larroth: Is there a Problem?
Glaze:The Way Home
Garmau:Contribution Pt. 1
Larroth:Contribution Pt. 2
Glaze:Contribution Pt. 3
Garmau:Proud
Larroth:Pool Party
Glaze:Coming Out
Pride Fanart!
Garmau: The Docks
Larroth: Curiousity
Glaze: A Guard
Garmau: Up
Larroth: Beauty and the Beast
Glaze: Tangled
Thank you for your support!

Larroth:Lost?

510 19 2
By Candi_Writes

Theme:Upside Down World

•••

Laurance's POV:

You know what sucks about my job? Having my boss wake me up at three in the morning telling me to run an errand for her. I swear to Irene, Aphmau is going to drive me crazy. This isn't the first time she's done it either, believe it or not. This time, she told me to get myself over to Meteli and pick up something my sister was holding on for her. What sucks the most was that I'm by myself, in the woods, in the dark. I have a map but, Aphmau literally threw me out without giving me a lantern or something. As I grumbled, I kept looking up then, back down at my map. It was simple. Go down this trail and you'll get there.

I'm not afraid of the dark, I'll have you know but, when I hear clear, loud sounds coming from off my path, I get a little uneasy. The few times I heard it, I ignored it, assuming it was a rabbit of some sort but, after it repeating, I could tell it was human. I pulled out my sword, which I was able to grab before I left, and shouted;

"Come out you little-"

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you."

I groaned seeing it was the blonde Ro'Meave himself. Now, him and I, don't have anything against each other. In fact, when we work together, we make a good duo but, I just hate the way he acts sometimes. Aphmau was right about one thing. He was self-centered.

"What do you want blondie?" I asked, already over this conversation.

"I heard you knew something about my brother and I was wondering if you would like to tell me," He says, crossing his arms.

"Which one?"

He rolled his eyes; "Vylad, you idiot. Zane is the least of my worries and I could care less what's going on in his life. Tell me about Vylad."

I chuckled; "Oh, him." Vylad and I, though, I hated his guts. Everyone thinks he dead. Nope, ladies and gentlemen, he's very much alive. In fact, every time I visit the nether, I get to see his pathetic self. You see, when we first met, he made it his goal I believe to make me look like an idiot. Now, I laugh seeing him. He's gone mentally insane. Realizing that he's been gone for so long...and the fact that I twisted the truth about some things involving his eldest brother but, that's besides the point. Let's say, him and Garroth were close and that's all I know. So, hearing that something may have happened to Garroth, drove him into insanity. He's probably curled up in the corner of his cell at this point. "He's dead. I think you get the picture."

"I know that you're lying to me Laurance," Garroth said. "Tell me the truth or you'll get a diamond sword pierced through your throat." With that I had a blue diamond sword drawn to my neck. The tip was slightly touching my Adam's apple, making my heart beat a little faster than usual.

"F-Fine," I stuttered, which was odd. I never stuttered. "If you want the truth here you go. He's mentally not right and he's locked in a cell because the Shadow Knights couldn't handle his antics."

Garroth lowered his sword. I could tell the news hit him and I was shocked that it did. The cold hearted Ro'Meave emotional about his brother? That's unheard of.

"Where is he kept?"

"Irene's old fortress. The Shadow Knights are waiting for her return though. So, it's heavily guarded."

He sighed and nodded. He started to walk away but, I said;

"How did you know I was here?"

He chuckled and asked;

"Didn't Aph send you?"

"Yes she said it was for an-"

Oh. Oh you have got to be kidding me.

"Look, Laurance. It's just business. I agreed to do her a favor if I got that out of you."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes, accepting the fact that Aphmau let that happen. "Aren't you going to say goodbye though?" I leaned against my sword, smirking. Flirting was always my speciality. Especially when it came to Garroth. I think he's hiding something and he's too afraid to come out about it. So, seeing him get flustered always makes me happy.

"There's thin line Zvhal. Don't cut it."

"Oh, I do plan to. Then, I get to see your true colors blondie."

He came up to me a little aggressively. He was about to throw a punch but held back.

"You could never do that to me and you know it," I smirked. "It's the same for Aph. I'm just waiting for the day you admit it."

"Why do you want me to?"

I shrugged. "You're lost man."

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not lost."

"In reality no. Mentally, yes," I say. "If you keep lying to yourself than it'll just make things worse."

"You don't know a thing about me."

I narrowed my eyes at him but, decided against having an argument with him. Besides, I wanted to get home so I could go back to bed.

"Well, then," I say, looking down. "It was nice to so you Garroth and catch up a bit but, I'm gonna split."

Garroth didn't respond and just stared at the ground himself with crossed arms. I just sighed and walked past him so I could go the right direction towards Phoenix Drop. As I passed him, I looked at the side of his face.

"Don't get yourself hurt," I say. "The nether isn't like Ru'an."

"Don't you want me hurt?"

"No," I say. "If you get hurt, I'll never have another moment like that one night before."

He smirked but, still didn't look at me.

"You're still hung up about that?"

"I'm always going to be," I say, looking forward. The trail was dark and I couldn't see anything at least ten feet away. "Why?" Garroth asked. "You've done something like that before with so many girls. I'm sure you could do it with them again."

I chuckled and said;

"They didn't dominate me." He turned his head towards me with a crimson blush on his face and wide eyes. "What did I hit a nerve or something?" He just looked at me. Than, an idea popped into my head. If he was going into the nether the next morning...then, tonight might be my only chance to have that feeling again with him.

I took the rim of his black vest and pulled him close to me. Our lips smashed together and I felt the sparks I had that night. Garroth seemed shocked at first but, sunk into the kiss. He turned to me in the kiss and grabbed my waist pulling me even closer to him. I smiled in the kiss and parted from it for a bit.

"Do you wish to continue?" I asked with a smirk knowing that he had maybe somewhere to go and a certain raven hair girl might not want to know that her "precious" blonde is kissing me instead. Garroth didn't say anything and just kissed me again. So, I took that as a yes.

Aphmau, you might think you have everything and everyone wrapped around your finger but, not Garroth. Even if you want him to be. I don't even have him wrapped around mine because I know in the morning he won't be next to me. He's a free man that can't be held down even though you want him to stay. It's just the reality of wanting a Ro'Meave.

Word Count
1238

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 152 67
No this isn't lemon, but it sure is fluffy. I will start off with my personal ships. When the time comes, I will pick any requests that peak my inter...
57.3K 1.2K 12
One shot about one of my favorite couples There will be explicit scenes,read at your own risk. I don't own the characters or pictures,credit goes to...
67.4K 1K 36
These are stories/situations about you being on Mystreet, Love~Love Paradise, all the Aphmau role-play's!!! Also including ships like Garmau, Laurmau...
4.4K 37 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...