Promises

By CherryBby15

·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~... More

Authors Note 🖊
1 : The new guy 👦
2 : Getting High 🚬
3 : Drama ⚠
4 : Date 📅
5 : His Home 🏡
6 : Not My Day 👎
7 : Sleepover 😴
8 : Beggining of Hell ? 😈
9 : Could be worst ✌
10 : Coming out 🌈
11 : Breath 😱
12 : The painful Truth 😭
13 : Shopping 👗
14 : Happiness ?? Nahhh...not for you 😙
16 : More Heartbreak 💔
17 : Secrets 🙊
18 : Brother ? 👀
19 : Mexico 🇲🇽
20 : New Friends 👬👭
21: Sebasmine 💏
22 : Japan 🇯🇵
23 : Murderer 🔫
24 : Goodbye 👋
25 : I Don't Need You 💪
26 : Mad..ish 😣
27 : Mission ✔
28 : Bora Bora 🌴
29 : Forgiveness 🙏
30 : Birthday Girl 🎂 👧
31 : Suprise Mother Fricker 👶
32 : Two is better than one 👦👧
33 : Marry me 💍 ?
34 : Planning 📖
35 : Labor 🏥
36 : Bachelorette and Bachelor Party 🎉
37 : Wedding Day 💒
38 : Honeymoon 🍯 🌙
39 : Problems ⬇
40 : Worst Day Of My Life 😭
41 : Scarred 🔪
42 : Sick 😷
43 : Breast Cancer 😧
45 : Surgery 💉
46 : Letting Go 🌠

15 : Complicated 🥴

2K 40 1
By CherryBby15

Valarie POV

Lorenzo asked me on a ice cream date . I of course accepted . I have been stuck in my bed for the past week and i was ready to go out .

The girls were excited and so was I , but i think they were more excited than me . I decided to wear something simple .

"It's just like last time"said Denise smiling . "Yeah but this time Valarie and I won't get kidnapped ." said Jordyn smiling . "Awww you guys" i said smiling

Then there was a knock on the door . I looked at the door and quickly back to the girls . Jordyn was already half way there .

"Hello there" said Jordyn smiling so creepy . "Hey." I heard a deep voice say belonging to Lorenzo .

I walked towards the door "Hey" i said smiling . "You ready?" He said licking his lips . "Yeah I am ." i said .

I opened the door more and got out . "Have fun" said Denise from the room . Lorenzo grabbed my waist and we walked down the stairs .

We went to the garage and got in his Audi R8 . We got to a small ice cream shop in Long Beach .

. We got in the shop . There was a older woman at the register . "Hello , do you guys know what to order ?" She said smiling . "Can i have a cookies and cream cone" i said smiling . "Of course , and for you ?" She said looking at Lorenzo . "I will have the chocolate mint cone" he said . "Of course , name ? Never mind go sit , I'll take them to you" said the woman smiling . "Thank you" i said walking to a table .

When we sat Lorenzo kept starring at me . It was making me feel weird . "Do i have something in my face ?" I asked touching my cheek. "No , i just didn't realize someone so beautiful could exist" he said looking at me with lust .

I could feel my cheeks get hot . I just smiled and tried to hide my face . " Here you go" said the lady handing me my ice cream . "Thank you" i said .

"Tell me about them" he said . "Who?" I asked "Lilly and Antonio" he said . "Ohh umm . Okay i met Antonio when he was 5 and Lilly came on a little months later . Their parents were always very ..... Ummm how do i say it ? They were always fighting , you know ? They never had time for the kids . Me and Jordyn were always with the kids so that's why Antonio started calling me Momma" i said smiling .

" I want you to see something " he said getting up . "Umm okay" i said . We walked out and towards the ocean . I could now fully see the ocean and the moonlight of the moon shinning on it .

"What did you want to show me ?" I asked looking at him . He was pale and looked nervous. "Do you want to be my girlfriend ?" He asked looking at me with pleading eyes .

"Okay" i said smiling .

His soft lips pressed against mine without a warning . I kissed back my hands going to his neck .

We pulled away at the same time and starred at each other . He hugged me and i buried my face in his neck smelling his intoxicating smell .

"We should head back" he said . I nodded and we walked back to the car together . I got in the car and felt my eyes getting tired .

I soon dozed off .

I woke up to arms carrying me in . " Hey how it - shhhhhh !" I heard denise say but got interrupted by Jacob . "You should take her to your room" I heard jordyn say .

"Yeah can you change her in to comfortable clothes . " i heard Lorenzo say . "Respectful .... nice ." i heard Jordyn say . "I'll go get her some clothes" said Denise .

Lorenzo walked upstairs and in to his bedroom . I don't know how but i feel asleep on the way up .

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing . "Son of a bitch ." i heard Lorenzo hiss . "What ?"he said then it went quiet as the person who called spoke .

"I'll fix it." He asked . Then a little later he said "i said I'll fix it . She's not slipping from my hands again" he said then he put his phone up and groaned .

I stretched and rubbed my eyes before opening them . "Hey , im sorry for waking you up ." said Lorenzo "Its okay" i said smiling .

He starred at me for a little bit . "What ?" I asked . "You're just so beautiful " he said laying on top of me . Putting his weight on his arms that were next to my head .

He leaned down and kissed me . I kissed him back . "I have to go , i won't be back till late . Sleep in my room that way I'll feel better when i come home ." he said smirking .

"Alright lover boy , i have to go clean myself up" i said pushing him off . "I better see you in this bed when i come back ." he said in a playful matter . "Whatever" i said going in to my room .

I showered and put on some comfy clothes .

The whole day the me and the girls spent watching movies with my babies .

I was now in Lorenzo's room laying on my stomach .

I wonder what happened with my dad and step mom . I thought .

Then i heard glass shattering and loud arguing .

I walked downstairs to see a very drunk Lorenzo with a tipsy Andrew . Jacob was the only one that looked fine .

"What's going on ?" I asked . Jacob looked at me "You should go back up , Lorenzo isn't in the right mind right now ." he said looking at me then Lorenzo .

"Yeah go away i don't need you . I was just fine without you" i heard Lorenzo say as i was heading up . I stopped in my tracks and turned around .

"What did you say ?" I asked tilting my head . "You heard me , i need nobody . I payed so much attention to finding you and then my mother died ." he said with tears in his eyes .

"You should have stopped " i said looking at him "Is that what you want? It's not too late ." he said looking at me . "Are you kicking me out ?" I asked raising an eyebrow .

"No no , nobody is going nowhere ." said Denise coming from upstairs .

"Fuck you." I said looking at him . "No , fuck you ." he said getting angry . "Hey hey , c'mon let's go to your office ." said Jacob pushing Lorenzo to his office .

I ran upstairs to my room and locked my door .

vote and comment 😘 .

Instagram : cherrybby15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
14K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
110K 6.2K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...
355 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...