Welcome to JQCG(COMPLETED/By:...

By lele_on1

This is a family full of joy, full of arguments, and full of love, so no matter what they go through they sti... More

Intro.
Houston
JQCG CHALLENGE
TrayxAiri
Nique & king
Carmen and corey
Im pregnant
Im going to finish this book
Our bundle of joy.
B&C
Our first doctors appointment.
What should i do
HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND.
TrayXAiri
Hay guys!!
A wonderful surpise.
You dont know how to love
Who are you? And whats your name?
Lets fight.
Its worng but it feels so right.
Im sorry baby.
Whats wrong with the new girl
Don't be perfect be the best.
Let's party.
Im pregnet!!!
Im pregent pt2.
We belong together
An old book.
Liar.
Lair Pt2
Lair pt3.
shell shocking moment.
Go watch and subscribe

Started off as Close friends

717 19 1
By lele_on1

So fun fact I'm listening to this song rnnn😭😭😭😭😭

And another thing is this whole time I have been spelling Airi name all the way wrong i spelled it like Ari so sorry for that but back with the story.

Tray's thoughts.

So wassup guys, and to be honest the girl that I'm taking on that date today is Airi to be honest, because ever since I have been in this house I always had an eye on her, even way before we got into this house and we was just face timing, but I'm hoping today that all of that can change by me letting her know how I feel, while I take her on that special date, but ima get dress and leave out, and then text Carmen and Nique to tell her to get dress and have her catch an Uber to Olive Garden and than after we go to Olive Garden we can go to Sky Zone it's funny cause they open till 2 out here(made it up😭) but all of those places will be reserved anyway so yeah, and of course Nique and Carmen are in on it, so I'm glad I got 2 ladies help, but let me get dressed so I can do what I need to do😏.

"Hay Airi, which shirt should I wear with these pants" I asked her while in my bathroom. "Whatever floats your boat" she said while still in her room. "Now come Airi, just help a brother out, this day is important to me" i said now standing in her doorway. "Okay, okay fine what shirt is it" she said getting out of bed. "Will I have this one and this blue shirt with white strips" i said holding the two shirts up. "Now try you know the Gucci shirt with those black pants would go better" she said looked annoyed now. "Okay thanks, but what's up with you babygirl" I said looking at her strange. "Nothing my stomach is just killing me" she said touching her stomach while lookin at it. "Oh okay will hope it feel better" and she went back into her room.

So after all that I got dressed and left out the house, after awhile of getting everything together I texted Nique and told her and Carmen to tell Airi to get ready and after her getting ready order her an uber. And after I texted that, Nique text back and said okay.

Airi's thoughts....

Man I'm so mad at Tray like he obviously couldn't see I was annoyed, but you know me I had to play the sick card, ughhh I'm tired of him right now it's like he doesn't see that I'm obviously the one for him, i guess doesn't So maybe I need to be distant from him because I can't just be friends with that man and I know it🤦🏾‍♀️

"Airi get up and get dressed we finna order you an Uber somewhere" Carmen and Nique said while busting in. "Nah I'm good, my stomach hurt" while turning my back to them. "Girl when you go to where we taking you yo stomach won't be hurting for long" Nique said while laughing alittle. "Nah for real. Carmen said as well. "Nah y'all I'm good, and I'm pretty sure anywhere I go, It would be a pain to be at anyway" I said while my back still turned to them. "Airi it's ya fave place, Olive Garden we figured you needed an Airi day so get ready to get you something to eat, and hurry up cause we got you a deal up there girl" Nique said. "For real" I said slowing turning back around. "Yeah so hurry up baby mama and get ready" Carmen said while they both walked out.

Ughh I mean i could eat but I still didn't want to go anywhere, because of how I feel about Tray but i guess I still have to eat, and plus I love Olive Garden especially with the deal that Nique and Carmen said they got for me. So I got up and put on a black dress with black heels and my hair was already flat ironed so i really didn't have to do anything to do to it, and I put on alittle make-up not to much cause i mean I'm just going to Olive Garden, but to be honest I don't even know why I'm dressed fancy, I mean don't know I just have this gut feeling that something major is gone happen I don't know what though but I'll find out I guess when I get there.

So after I got dressed Carmen and Nique rushed me out the door, because they said an Uber was here to come get me, so I went into the Uber and we went to Olive Garden, when we pulled up there, no one was up there so I was kinda spacious, but the only thing that made me get out the car, was the little light that was in there, so I got out, and walked up to the door and opened it with a lot of hesitation, but I opened, when I walked in I saw hella candles, and rose pedals on the flow, and it looked like a direction to somewhere so I followed the pedals, and it took me to this table with two chairs, and on the chair that I was facing it said will you be my mine, and when I looked up Mr..............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your almost there💀
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

You real close💀😭.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lol I'm sorry y'all I had to mess with ya alittle bit💀💀💀

and when I looked up Mr....... Tray was sitting down, my face lit up as he was staring right at me.

Tray:so what do you think.

Airi:wow Tray you did this for me.

Tray:lol of course, and as you can tell the girl I was referring to earlier was you. While pointing at me.

Airi:Well thanks so much for this, Tray this means a lot.

Tray:and I know you see that note on the back of the chair so what you saying.

Airi:Let me tell you something Tray, before I give you my answer. While I sat done.

Let's switch over to Tray, but ima take it all the way back to when he was at Olive Garden with out Airi okay🆗🆒.

Tray Toughts.

So I left the house and texted Nique, and went to Olive Garden I was really nervous, but I'm happy that I didn't have to set up anything I just requested it, but I'm really hoping that she comes since her stomach hurt🤭😭, I kinda figured out way she said that, cause she think Ima talk to another girl other than her, but she has no clue, but the only reason I didn't say anything was because I was really was tryna surprise her with this, so I hope that Nique and Carmen can work the magic on her and get her out the house, so I sat at the table for an hour and 20 minutes until Carmen texted me, and said she is on here way, and then I knew that I had to straighten up and get it together, so I told the waiter to make sure the cook had the food cooked and ready for when she comes, and they were In the kitchen cooking, it took them like 30 minutes to have it done, which was good, and they had the food displayed right beside us but not on the table yet, so we were just waiting on her to come and see the final product, but it was like 20 minutes until I herd the door open I was hoping it was her that came in, and when I seen her I was so happy, but her eyes wasn't fixed on me just yet she was looking at the wonderful work that I had put into it. And when she looked at the chair she lit up, but when she saw me, her face lit up even more.

Tray:so what do you think.

Airi:wow Tray you did this for me.

Tray:lol of course, and as you can tell the girl I was referring to earlier was you. While pointing at her.

Airi:Well thanks so much for this, Tray this means a lot.

Tray:and I know you see that note on the back of the chair so what you saying.

Airi:Let me tell you something Tray, before I give you my answer. While she sat down

Tray:wassup.

Airi:Well I'm not gonna lie when you first told me about the girl you was gone do this for, which I know is me know, I was boiling red inside, I wanted to jump out the window, it was like just the thought of you out with someone else when I liked you was just eating me up I didn't know what to do yesterday, but I knew I couldn't react that bad cause we weren't in a relationship, but today I was still mad especially when you asked what fit you should wear, but I just want you to know that when I walked in here and saw all of this, and especially when I saw you I lost all the madness that I had from earlier, because no one has done this for me, and I appreciate it so much, and to answer your question yes I will be yours Tray, because I love you and I will always, even though we started off as friends, it didn't seem that way it seemed like we was already in a relationship without even knowing it, and I love that/ she said with a tear flowing while touching my hand.

Tray:Wow Airi that was deep, but I love it, and I'm glad you want to be mine, because just like you I had strong feelings about you even though we was friends to, but now that we at this stage all I can do is be the best boyfriend/friend I can be to you baby/while looking her straight in her beautiful eyes.

Airi:and all I can do is be the best girlfriend/friend to you to baby, and no matter what, from this day froward we won't try to hold our feeling from each and always come To each when ever we have something to bring up or just say to one another./While looking me in my eyes.

Tray:well good, cause I love you Airionna Anne Lynch.

Airi:And I love you Mr.Tray Bills./while laughing/.

And after saying that they leaned in for a kiss, and when their lips crashed they gave each other a very passionate kiss, and after kissing each other they ate and talked and then they left.

Airi Thoughts.

So after we left Olive Garden we went to Sky zone to have lots of fun, it was so fun, I never thought that I would be in the air with the love of my life, it was so romantic that him his self would do this for me, I love this man already and we just got together.

So after that, they went to Trays car.

Tray:So how did you enjoy your self.

Airi:I enjoyed myself so much tonight, thank you so much for this, and I really love you Tray(while leaning in for a kiss)

And Tray leaned in, and this time without breaking the kiss Airi got on top of Tray in the driver seat, and she started to take his shirt off, and started kissing all over his neck, but he stopped the kiss.

Tray:let's go in the back it's more room.

Airi:Ight cool.

And they climbed in the back seat, and continued to do what they were doing.

Sorry this really isn't a Rated-R story so sorry if you were looking forward for it, but sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

And hope you like this long page, and the next page gone be more interesting 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 5 1
A witty, humorous and heartfelt story of two unlikely women that find friendship, love and reconciliation. Heavy weights of burden lifted and chances...
3.8K 554 20
A warm hearted story about family, love and betrayal. Set in a village lifestyle, it tries to capture the essence of culture and tradition of a typic...
3.6K 228 37
It's a story about the six Oberoi brothers and their family. This story is not the same as the serial; I wrote it as a new idea with my imagination...