Summer Sneakin' Volume. 2 πŸ¦‹...

By lowkeyy_firee

"You been blowing too many stacks, you let the fame get to ya head . But it's cool, don't worry bout us, me a... More

CAST πŸ¦‹
{One} πŸ¦‹
{Two} πŸ¦‹
{Four} πŸ¦‹
{Five} πŸ¦‹
PLEASE READ
{Six} πŸ¦‹
{Seven} πŸ¦‹
{Eight} πŸ¦‹
{Nine} πŸ¦‹

{Three} πŸ¦‹

3.2K 150 29
By lowkeyy_firee

K E N T R E L L  P O V ⛽️

I slam the car door shut as I walk up to the front door .

"You sure you wanna do it this way mane ?" 3three asks quietly as we wait for somebody to open the door .

"Yep . They ain't gone suspect a thing ." I say adjusting my badge and preparing to use my white voice .

Finally, a middle aged looking lightskin dude opens the door .

"Hello officers, may I help you ?" He asks looking us up and down .

"Actually you may . We are currently in the middle of an investigation and we're just going around asking people around the neighbourhood a few simple questions. May we come in ?" I ask .

"Sure, right this way ." He leads us into the living room . "So what exactly is this investigation about ?"

"I'm sorry sir, we are not allowed to disclose that kind of information ." I reply . "So, have either of you noticed anything fairly strange going on in your neighbourhood recently ?" I ask, pretending to read out of this empty notebook I just bought from target on the way here .

"...Nope, nothing particularly strange, no .

"Hmm...interesting ." I say making fake notes in the book .

Meanwhile 🌀

N O  P O V 🌎

3three quietly makes his way up the stairs to go find Nala . He walks past a few open doors and looks into each room, including the ones with closed doors and he doesn't see a single sign of Nala .

Just as he's heading back downstairs before he gets caught, he trips up on a wooden box in a random place on the floor . He eyes the box with suspicion before stepping on it to check its stability . That's when it hits him . He looks up and sees the door to the attic and instantly opens it up . Nala rushes to the opening and her face lights up when she sees him . She nearly yells his name but he stops her abruptly and helps her down . He quickly carries her down the stairs and out to the car because her parents hid all of her shoes . As soon as they make it to the car 3three texts Kentrell telling him he's got her .

K E N T R E L L P O V 📘

"Well, I think that's all I need to know for now . Thank you both for your cooperation, I hope you have a lovely evening ." I smile .

"You too, officer ." Nala's mom smiles back before shutting the door .

I literally sprint to the car and hop in the passenger side before we speed off with my Tianna and my babygirl in the backseat .

I turn to look at her and it almost hurts .

I can't believe she's really here...she's alive for real this time...

"H-hey Trell ." She smiles .

"Hey beautiful ." I return a smile . A genuine smile .

•••

"She looks so pale and weak...I don't think they been feeding her enough ." I say to 3three as Nala sits at the table refusing to eat .

"No, I don't want it ." She complains to Ben .

"Nala you have to eat . If you don't eat, the baby don't eat ."

"But it hurtsss . . ." She whines and holds her stomach.

"Hey, if you don't wanna eat we can always go back to Louisiana without you ." I shrug .

"What ?" Her face drops .

"Come on babygirl, you gotta eat . . . Please, for me ?" I plead .

"....Alright, fine . But if I throw this all back up Ian eating nun else ." She clarifies, taking a bite of the burger .

"How long til the jet get here ?" I ask Montana .

"Bout a half hour . Y'all got everything ready ?" He replies .

"Yeah, we good to go ." I answer .

"Aight ." He says then walks off somewhere to go take a phone call .

I can't even explain how happy and relieved I am that she's ok . I wanna shoot her stupid ass parents though for that shit they tried to pull . She's still so incredibly beautiful, even though they clearly been starving her and she's gotten skinnier .

"Kentrell ." Her soft voice lifts me out of my thoughts .

"Yeah ." I look up at her .

"I'm full up now b-but . . . C-can I still come with you ?" She asks hopefully .

"Nala I was just playing, of course you can come . Matter fact, Ian leaving without you ."

She catches me off guard by hugging me tightly . I hug her back and kiss her forehead .

"I got a question..." She says, pulling away .

"Yeah ."

"Did you move on whilst I was gone ?"

I stay silent for a few seconds then chuckle lightly .

"You don't even understand how much you mean to me do you ?"

"What do you mean ?" She raises an eyebrow .

"Nala, I have spent these last 4 months in complete darkness without you . I spent every day thinking about how much I loved you, how much we had and how I would never get you back . You are my everything regardless of how young we are . I know I love you more than I should but I don't give a fuck because I know we are meant to be together ."

"I really missed yo ugly self you know ." She smiles .

"Ugly ?" I pull a face .

"Yeah nigga you ugly as fuck ." We both laugh .

"Yeah, yeah . I missed you too ." I pull her into another hug .

"Alright everybody, the jet's here . Let's roll out ." Montana says .

I carry Nala outside because we still ain't had time to buy her any shoes and it's hella cold .

Everybody heads down to the private hangar and hops in the jet . Slowly, we start to leave the ground and relief washes over me . Nala grabs hold of my hand and lays her head down on my shoulder and for the first time in a long time, I feel complete .

**************************************

Aww, they're reunited ☺️❤️

Are y'all happy they're back together ? 🙃

How long you think it's finna last ? 😈

It will get better as it progresses, please don't give up on it 😭

Thanks for reading ❣️

-Vote✉️
-Comment📃
-Share🗒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.8K 102
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
422K 26.7K 91
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
278K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
159K 6.5K 48
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...