I Had To Fall For Him (Why Do...

Від Tori_K_P

Amelia was Daniels little sister that no one knew about. Not even the why don't we boys knew of her. She gets... Більше

Character info
The Past
Meet
Get To Know Them
Birthday
Leaving
Fun Day
Coachella Day Drama!
Coachella Day 2
Coachella Day 3
Back For The First Time
No, Don't Go
Come Home
Admitance
Happy Day Ruined
Love You
Help
Basic Talk
Surprise
Meet the Family
Bad dreams
"Welcome Home"
The Place I Call Home
Shock
Carnival Catchup
Sadness Turns Sadder
Memories
Cancelled
So it Begins
Down Day
Big, Happy Day
Surprised, Anger, Disaster.
Today
Time Changes Everything
Christmas Eve
Christmas Surprise
Only the beginning
New York
Friendly Endings

Drama Before Big Days

3.5K 47 10
Від Tori_K_P

4 months have passed by. They guys went on the 8 letters tour around America, Jamie and I staying home. I didn't mind not seeing them in person because they were only going around America and they always called us any chance they got. Jamie and I were both also very busy. I have been spending a lot of time with my family, the boy's families and the princesses, also painting to make some money. I'm not quite sure what Jamie had been doing while they were away but she seemed to be a bit distant. They have been back for nearly two months though which is great.

After the guys got back, we all spent a lot of time together. Jonah and I are slowly taking our relationship to the next level. Like not a BIG step, but we make out now. I know that's weird but we didn't before, taking things slow is what we told each other we would do and we have. Well besides 'I love you' which we make sure to tell each other every day. We truly do love each other though, even Jamie and Zach have noticed how much of a better person I make myself around him. Zach even has told me Jonah treats me better and differently than anyone before me and that he is changing as well. He hasn't taken any of his relationships as slow as ours.

June 10th

I wake up, listening to a door slam shut. I groan, trying to get up to investigate but Jonah's arms tighten from behind me.

"It will be fine. Just stay and cuddle with me" he groans in his husky morning voice that I fall in love with more and more, every single day.

He digs his head into my neck, kissing it a couple times. I give in, falling back into his arms and feeling him smile against my neck. He snuggles into my body as I relax more, that was until our door flew open. We both jump, not knowing what was going on. I look over to see Zach crying silently in the doorway. He closes the door and slowly walks over to us.

"Zach, what's wrong?" I ask concerned, sitting up.

He wipes his eyes and crawls in between Jonah and I. He hugs me tight, while still crying a little. I hug him back, feeling Jonah hug us both. I am seriously worried about what's bugging him. I feel him fall asleep, letting out small snores. The door opens again and Jamie walks in.

"It's 10 Indi, if we are still going out, you need to get ready," she tells me, hinting at what I had planned to do today. A few days ago I went out and organised some stuff for Jonah's birthday. Today I had to get a few more things and pick up the stuff I already organised. I nod at her and she leaves.

"You went out the other day didn't you?" Jonah asks, in protest.

"yes but the stuff I organised the other day needs to be picked up," I tell him, trying to take Zach's arms from around me. He groans, hugging me tighter. "Zach, can you please let go of me, buddy?" I ask, knowing he was at least a little awake.

"No, stay" he states, hugging me tighter.

"Zach you know I don't want to leave but I have to go out and get some things." I frown, rubbing the back of his head softly.

"I know but I want you to stay" he states with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry Zach. I have too" I kiss the top of his head and remove his arms from me. He starts to cry a little so I stay, rubbing his shoulder till he falls asleep.

After showering I make my way downstairs, finding everyone except Zach and Jonah, who was staying in our room to comfort the sleeping Zach. I hug them all, grabbing my keys from the side table next to the door.

"aren't you going to make us breakfast?" Jack asks, frowning. I frown as well, walking over and hugging him again.

"I have to go out Jack. I'm sorry I can't." I tell him, hugging him tightly.

"okay" he lets go of me and makes his way upstairs. Am I doing something wrong?

"Indi, let's go" Jamie screams, startling me.

"Yeah, coming" I let out a puff of air. I go to leave but someone stops me by grabbing hold of my wrist. I turn and find Corbyn.

"Hey, it's okay. I can see you worrying little bean. Just go do what you have to. I'll look after them all and see what's up" he hugs me tight.

"Thank you" I smile, running outside before Jamie yelled at me again.

We went around all the shops I needed too. Jamie ran off halfway through so I was by myself for a bit. I had a shopping cart because of how much I had. I did do a bit of personal shopping for myself so the cart had a bit of stuff in it. I walk into the last shop, that being Victoria Secret. I needed new underwear because mine seems to be missing. I look through there and PINK, also finding some new bralettes, sweatpants and booty shorts. Mine are starting to get to tight because I've been working out a lot lately and my butt has grown a bit. I brought the clothes and made my way outside, calling Jamie. I wasn't going to leave if she was still here.

"Yeah?" she asks startled. I can hear yelling in the background.

"where are you? I'm about to leave" I ask, very confused.

"I'm at home, please hurry and get here" she hangs up. I pack everything into my car and quickly put the cart back. I start to drive back, worrying about what could be going on.

A little while later I pull into the driveway, shutting the gate behind me with the button. All our cars have one to open and close the gate. I get out of the car and lock it, I'll get the bags later. I try to open the door but it is locked. I grab my keys from my pocket and unlock it, hearing the yelling grow louder. I slam the door open and find Jonah and Daniel arguing as Zach cries, Jack tries to comfort him and Corbyn backs up Jonah. Jamie sits to the side, scared.

"what the hell is going on?" I yell, louder than all of them. They all stop, turning to look at me as I stare at Daniel and Jonah, confused and angry. Zach runs over to me, hugging me tight while crying into my shoulder. Now I was really mad.

"I-I was tel-lling the guys s-som-" Daniel stutters, trying to explain.

"Bulls**t, Zach walked in on you both this morning and ran into our room upset" Jonah yells, standing in front of him again.

"Do you know how stupid you look at the moment?" Corbyn yells at Daniel.

"enough. I want to know what you are all going on about, not have you all arguing while Zach cries in my arms" I yell, covering Zach's ears. I can tell Jonah is very pissed because all he is doing is death staring Daniel, making him uncomfortable. Corbyn does the same as Jack death stares Jamie. "All of you up to your rooms. Now"

They all leave, Zach starting to do the same but I hold onto him.

"you don't have to leave. I want to talk to you first." We sat on the lounge and he explained everything to me. I understand why he is so upset now. I understand why all the guys are angry and why Daniel didn't want to explain it truly. "Thank you, Zach. I'm going to talk to the others okay, then I will send them down here" I smile at him and make my way upstairs. I stop at Jamie's room first. She jumps up in her bed, hearing the door open.

"A-are you m-mad at me?" She asks, stuttering. I walk over to her, frowning.

"No, of course not. Well, maybe a little annoyed but I'm mad at him, not you." I hug her, feeling her relax and let out a big breathe.

She starts to fall asleep, so I leave her, placing her under her covers. Next is Jack's room. I open his door, seeing him play some game, his headphones on and controller in hand. I slowly walk over to him, waiting for him to die which didn't take long. He throws down the controller, also throwing his headphones off. He groans, placing his head into his arms. I place my hands on his shoulders, causing him to jump.

"Are you alright?" I ask him as he looks up at me.

"Yeah. I'm just annoyed at Daniel because he's basically" He starts to ramble, getting up.

"I know Jack," I interrupt him, hugging him as well. "I get it why you are all annoyed and pissed at him. I am going to talk to him but for now, can you please go down and cheer Zach up?"

"Yeah. Please try sort things out." Jack and I both leave the room, him making his way downstairs to Zach. I make my way over to Corbyn's room, slowly opening the door and sticking my head in. He just lays in the middle of his bed, facing the ceiling.

"Bean?" I ask, making my way over to his bed.

"What?" He snaps a little, sitting up so I can see him crying. I jump a little but walk over and hug him, feeling him break down. "How could he take my little bean away from me and now turn around, doing the exact same thing to the reason he pushed you away in the first place." He cries.

I hug him, rubbing his back and crying a little as well. Corbyn is basically one of my big brothers, always caring and protecting me. He starts to hyperventilate a little so I hug him a little tighter, running the fingers of my left hand through his hair. It always seems to calm him down. As I said, it calms him down and his breathing pattern becomes normal again. I wait for a little while before sending him downstairs to the other guys, making my way into Daniel's room. He was sitting on his bed, playing with his guitar as he cried a little.

"I'm ashamed of you" I start, leaning against his doorway.

"I-I-Indi please, l-let me explain" He stutters, putting down his guitar.

"What is there to explain Daniel. You pushed me out of the house because you didn't want me dating one of your best friends and now you are dating mine. Do you know how stupid that sounds? You have gone and done that, keeping it behind my back too." I yell, causing him to cry a bit more. "how long?" I ask, pissed.

"3 m-months" he cried. I shake my head, starting to cry too. "I w-wanted to ask y-you first but she wouldn't let me and said you wouldn't approve"

"You should have. I would have felt a lot better than I do now." I rant for a while, crying as well. He sits there crying but listening to what I have to say. I burst out crying as I finish, Daniel jumping up. "You betrayed me." I finish with before collapsing into his arms.

"I'm so sorry Indi. I really did want to ask first but Jamie and I rushed into it. That's why she has been so distant from you, she knew she would slip up and when I called her this morning to tell her they all found out, she rushed back home. That's why she left you today. I'm such a terrible brother, I always mess up everything" He hugs me tightly, crying as well.

We stay like this for a while before telling him to stay in his room, to make sure the others don't attack him, or go to Jamies. I walk down to Jonah's and my room. I know he is going to be the hardest to talk to because he is so fuelled by his emotions at the moment. I slowly open the door, not finding him anywhere. I close the door, soon noticing the sound of the shower running. I walk over to the door, contemplating whether to knock or not. The shower then stops, signalling he is finished. I knock on the door lightly, letting him know I'm here.

"Baby, you okay?" I ask, partially leaning on the door, placing my hand on it. I hear him let out a groan, knowing it's his turn.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." He says, sighing at the end but with a hint of anger in his voice.

I slide my hand down the door, moving away from it to sit on the edge of the bed. I play with the ends of my hair, which was now a lot longer then what it used to be. Now it lays midway on my back. I had pulled some over my shoulder to play with, looking down at the floor. I hear the door open and move my hair back over my shoulder. Jonah leans against the doorframe, hair still messy and wet, no shirt, just a pair of shorts. I get up, walking over to him and grabbing hold of his hands, holding them in mine.

"I talked to them both-" I start, looking down at our hands.

"It's wrong Indi. So what, he can kick you out, tear you away from everyone because I liked you but he can go and date your best friend. Has he got something wrong with his head? Does he know how much of an idiot he is?" He starts, taking his hands to run through his hair as he walks around the room.

"He knows okay, he wanted to ask us before it happened but Jamie rushed into it. She always does in relationships. She believed we wouldn't except them together-" I walk over to him, looking up at him.

"And we do? You know how much we all went through when you had to leave. Why does he get the ability to just happily be with her? Why does he get to freely be with her without going through the suffering we did?" He starts to cry, yelling as well. I can tell he's at his breaking point so I slowly walk over to him, hugging him tightly. He breaks down crying, holding onto me as he does.

"Yes, we went through a lot before now but look at us. We went through a lot to start with, and that brought us closer together as both individuals and a couple. We are closer together mentally than any other couple in the time we have been together. When I got sent away, we all come around to realising how much we love and depend on each other. Those 4 months tore us all apart but when we were all brought back together, we all become closer than ever. I know that you are upset about what is going on but I know we both don't want to lose either of them over it. I don't want to lose anyone else either" I state, running my hand up and down his back.

He stops crying, leaning his head back so he looks down at me, his arms keeping their spot at my waist.

"I love you so much Jonah, no one will be able to stop that. No matter what, I am in love with you." I smile up at him, rubbing my hands up and down his chest. "So what Daniel and Jamie haven't been through everything we went through, the only thing that really matters to me is you" He smiles down at me, leaning down and kissing me. I hear a sob from outside the room, making me pull away from Jonah. I open the door, finding everyone in front of our door, some of them crying. That was including Christina and Gabbie who were on the phone, listening.

"That was beautiful" Christina sobs, everyone else nodding with her. I feel Jonah wrap his arms around me and rest his chin on my head.

June 16th

I wake up extra early today. Today is Jonah's birthday and I want to make it special. I look over at the clock, 6:20 am. I yawn, taking Jonah's arms off me, which was a very hard thing to do. I managed to wedge the pillow between us and get away. I giggled a bit, watching him kiss the pillow. I jump in the shower quickly, wanting to start breakfast as soon as possible.

I dress leaving the hat off. It was now 10 to 7, meaning Jonah's Mum will be here soon. She offered to help me with cooking breakfast when she found out about what I was doing. Everyone's families were coming over, hopefully before Jonah wakes up. He doesn't normally wake until at least 9 so we should be alright.

The doorbell rings, signalling shes here. I run over to the door, finding the whole family here, including Jonah's older brother who I haven't met yet.

"Hey, everyone. I didn't know you were all coming at once, I thought it was just mum" I giggle, bending down and hugging Svea first as she was at the front. Yeah, Jonah's mum also told me to just call her mum. I went for a bit not saying it and she would always tell me not to, so now I just go with it.

"I wanted to help out too and Zebulon really wanted to meet you so we all ended up coming" Esther smiles, hugging me next.

"What can I say. Jonah talks so much about you I had to meet the beauty herself" Zebulon smiles, at me as I continue hugging Esther.

"Why thank you. I hope it's all good though" I giggle, hugging mum.

"Of course, I've never heard him speak more highly of someone in my whole life" He cheers, hugging me next.

"Well it is great finally getting to meet you but I have to start cooking." I smile, hugging dad before closing the door.

"You mean you haven't started yet?" Mum asks confused.

"Have you tried getting out of Jonah's grip while he is asleep?" I ask, playfully putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh, I feel you honey" Esther sighs, putting a hand on my shoulder. I look over at Svea who was sitting on the chair, looking around.

"Hey princess," I call her over, crouching down a bit. She walks over smiling. "why don't you go cuddle with Jonah and keep him occupied until we want him down. I'm sure he'll love that" I smile.

"Yes!" She yells a little, running upstairs to our room. I giggle along with everyone else.

"Well come on missy, we got to get cooking" Esther states, grabbing my hand and dragging me to the kitchen.

"Sorry mum" I whine, hearing the others laugh.

Now, everyone was here, presents piling up on the designated table. Even Gabbie and Christina were here to celebrate. The guys and Jamie had also come down after getting dressed.

"Indi" Reese whines, dragging out the last I.

"Yes, princess?" I ask, placing some cups on the counter.

"Can we bring Jonah down now, please? He won't stop bugging us about everything" She whines again. Yes, we sent all the princesses up there, annoying him a little I can tell.

"In just a minute," I state, taking the juice from the fridge. Esther places the plates of pancakes on the counter, along with a few condiments, mum (Jonah's mum) bringing over the rest and all the cutlery. Half of the pancakes had been sitting in the oven, on a low temp to keep them warm. "Now Reese" I cheer, turning to her to notice she's already gone.

I giggle and join everyone in the lounge room. I stayed at the back, wanting him to see everyone's families first. I suddenly start getting pushed to the front.

"You need to be at the front. You planned all of this" Esther states, pushing me as everyone cheers in agreeing.

"Why is my hand over my eyes again?" I hear Jonah say, Reese comes running down the stairs to besides me. Isla does the same, standing the other side of me.

"Because it's a surprise" Svea giggles, holding his hand as she leads him down the stairs. "No peeking" she yells at him as he comes in sight of us all. I can see him smiling as Svea comes to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. She stops him at the bottom, then running over to stand in front of me. I place my hands on her shoulders and wait. She looks up at me and I nod. "okay, open them"

as he opens his eyes everyone yells out "surprise, happy birthday". He stares at everyone shocked, tearing up a little. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn my head.

"you did a great job" Zebulon smiles at me. I smile back at him, turning to see Jonah now noticing him. I know they haven't seen each other in a while so I'm glad Mum Frantzich contacted him for me.

"Go to him," I say to Zebulon, moving out of his way a little. Zebulon smiles at me again before going to hug Jonah.

"ahh, how? What? Who did all this?" Jonah asks, amazed and happy.

"Indi" everyone yells out at some point. I giggle a bit, looking over at him. He walks, almost runs, over to me and picks me up in a hug, spinning us around. I laugh along with him, our faces placed together, side by side, smiling our heads off.

"God I love you so much" Jonah expresses, stopping so we face everyone. We move our heads so they face each other and rest our foreheads together. I smile wide at him as he does the same.

"Just kiss already" I hear someone yell so I softly place my lips on his, he smiles into the kiss before kissing back, the sparks coming back again. Everyone cheers, causing us to pull back and laugh again.

"Okay, my turn" Mum Frantzich smiles, clapping her hands together. Right now we were sitting around, giving Jonah his presents. I was sitting one side of him, to his request, as his Mum sat the other side. Svea hands her a box before she hands it to Jonah. He opens it, first pulling out a new SnapBack.

"How did you know I wanted a new one?" He asks, confused. She points to me as I awkwardly laugh. So far everyone had been asked how they knew what he wanted and it all lead to me. "I'm starting to think they all went to you instead of asking me" he smirks, placing the cap on my head after he sizes it to his.

"they did" I smile, watching him pull out a bottle of cologne, which he also wanted more of. Everyone laughs as I blush. I turn around, having a sip of my drink.

"it was your grandmothers, I thought you might want it" I hear Mum Frantzich say.

"thank you," Jonah says. I turn after placing my drink down, watching Jonah close a small box and place it back in the other. I also notice a small tear escape his eye. I know how much his grandmother means to him so it would be something very significant to her. I wipe the tear, smiling at him. He smiles back at me before smiling at his mother.

"Indi, it's your turn" Reese announces.

"Oh right" I stutter, my nerves heightening. I pull two envelopes out from behind me. I check over them before handing him the first one. He opens it, curious.

"plane tickets?" He asks, holding them up.

"yeah. Tomorrow morning your family and we are going to get on a plane to Minnesota and visit your hometown and" I smile, handing him the other envelope. He opens it, pulling it out slightly before throwing it on the table and putting his head in his hands. I giggle, realising how excited he is.

"what? God damn it, why are you so perfect?" He asks, pulling me into a tight hug. I giggle again, hugging him as well.

"What is it?" Someone asks.

"it's tickets to a Minnesota baseball game. The Twins are playing too." I tell them, Jonah not letting go of me.

"Aww Indi. That's so sweet" Jacks mum states, placing her hand on her heart. Jonah kisses me and grabs the envelopes from the table, placing them on top of a box.

"Oh, I almost forgot" I reach over and grab a small box from next to my drink. I hand it to him, rubbing my hands together. He opens it, revealing a necklace with a capital I charm. He looks at me confused a little before I pull my necklace out from under my shirt, revealing a capital J. Everyone aww's as he places it around his neck, smiling widely.

"this is the best birthday ever. Thank you, everyone, especially Indi". I smile at him as everyone cheers. Today is going to be a good day.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...
142K 3.4K 98
"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running down her jawline, and back up to her chee...
131K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. • ...
1.2K 24 23
y/n was in an abusive relationship. she's been closed off and shy since then, but before that, she was the most outgoing person you would meet. becau...