Trust me |H.S FanFic|

By Jiminxmagicshop

Sam had a troubled past, which made her loose trust in people and especially men. She decides to move to Engl... More

Writers Note
1 ~ Introduction
2 ~ The meet&greet
3 ~ A sleepover
4 ~ Uncertainty
5 ~ The Tower
6 ~ Goodbye
7 ~ Charity
8 ~ A night to celebrate
9 ~ Meeting the family
10 ~ Moving
11 ~ Childish behavior
12 ~ Toronto
14 ~ Ending things
15 ~ Confused
16 ~ new Job
17 ~ Sick?
18 ~ What the hell?!
19 ~ So....
20 ~ One Month Later
21 ~ Surprising turn
22 ~ Going Home
23 ~ Shocking revelations
24 ~ A fight
25 ~ Thinking
26 ~ An Old Friend
27 ~ A First Look
28 ~ Mute
29 ~ Protective
30 ~ Closer
31 ~ Conditions
32 ~ Kicking
33 ~ Angry
34 ~ Apple Pie
35 ~ Moving Back
36 ~ Acceptance
37 ~ Shopping
38 ~ Telling the World
39 ~ Relaxed
40 ~ .....
End of Part I
Part II
41 ~ Stuck in the Past
42 ~ Scary Times
43 ~ Losing
44 ~ No Hope
45 ~ Escaping
46 ~ The Hospital
47 ~ Taking Care
48 ~ Telling her
49 ~ Realization
50 ~ Pain
51 ~
52 ~ Reassurance
53 ~ Going on a Trip
54 ~ The Airplane
55 ~ The Road Restaurant..
56 ~ The Motel
57 ~ Horror
59 ~ A new family member?
60 ~ Aiden
61 ~ After
62 ~ Parents
63 ~ Next stop
64 ~ Intimate
65 ~ Beauty
66 ~ Home
67 ~ A Miracle
Epilogue
A/N

13 ~ Trouble

774 12 0
By Jiminxmagicshop

Harry's pov

I looked everywhere for Sam but I couldn't find her. What a night this is turning out to be. First I have Kendall climbing on my lap and then she began to straddle me by moving her hips. At that point I also lost sight of Sam. I also tried to push Kendall of my lap this turned out to be much more difficult then I had imagined.

God I don't know what I ever saw in her. "Listen Kendall you need to get of off me now or I will throw you of off me!" I said with a raised voice. "Come on Harry I know you like it. I mean what are you thinking dating a girl like that. You can do so much better!" she said trying to sound seductive but it only made me hate her more and I don't hate a lot of people.

"She is 10 times better then you will ever be and now get off me!" I pushed her of my lap and she fell on the floor and this made me laugh, "I warned you". Next thing I did was looking for Sam but she was nowhere to be seen and I feared that she saw me with Kendall. "Guys I need to go. I think Sam went back to the hotel because she saw me with Kendall" I quickly explained. "God, I hope she didn't because she will think the worst" Louis told me with a sad note in his voice. "Yeah thanks Louis that's exactly what I needed to hear right now"

I ran towards the car and drove towards the hotel and when I reached the door I had a feeling that she wouldn't be there.

"Sam?"

Only silence met me and I saw that the drawers were open and empty and I knew what she did but she couldn't be far and I immediately ran towards the service desk and asked how many hotels there where in the neighbourhood. She told me the expensive ones but I knew that she wouldn't go there because she had no money for it."I'm looking for the cheaper ones" The woman behind the desk was definitely judging me and it made me uncomfortable."There are three hotels who are cheap, they are two blocks away from here sir" She told me without looking at me.

"Thank you so much" I could kiss her but I didn't of course. I ran out off the hotel and ran two blocks. luckily for me they were placed next to each other. Bad marketing though but what do I care?

I went inside the first and asked if they had a girl checking in under the name Sam Green but they all told me there wasn't and you had to pay in cash so they didn't care if you changed your name into something else. I sat in front of the hotel and then I remembered that she changed her name.

How could I be so stupid to forget such a thing so there I went again and asked for an Elisabeth Alistair and I did not succeed in the first two hotels but the third one had an Elisabeth Styles staying. This made me feel happy inside as she used my last name. I knew it was her so I asked which room she was in.

First she didn't want to tell me but I smiled at her and she was pudding in my hands. I ran towards the elevator and when I got out of the elevator I really felt nervous and I hoped she would let me explain. I was standing in front of her door deciding what to do next. Should I knock or just wait till she got out. God I was scared.

~

An hour later...

I finally had enough courage to knock whilst I was sitting on the floor. It was this or singing and I didn't want other people to hear I was sitting here like a loser that screwed up with the woman of his life.  I raised my hand and knocked. I was hoping she was asleep but she wasn't and when she opened the door I actually fell backwards. "What the hell are you doing here Harry?" she said angry and boy was she angry.

"I was worried and I needed to explain"

"You don't need to explain. I saw you with Kendall and it looked like you were enjoying what she did with you" She was fuming by now and I had to take a deep breath before I continued."I wasn't really you have to believe me"I stood up and walked after her and slammed the door. "Why should I" She asked with her hands on her hips, boy did she look hot right now.

"Because you know in your heart that it was nothing" I was pleading by now but she wasn't taking shit from me right now."If it was nothing Harry why didn't you push her of you when she sat on you in the first fucking place" she shouted and I never saw her this angry but again it only made her look really hot.

"I did push her of me. At first I tried to be nice to her but she didn't listen to me and I pushed her off me. She fell to the ground and boy was she mad" I smiled when I pictured her face when she fell on her ass. I saw Sam staring at me but she didn't say anything. She turned her back to me and I saw her shoulders move up and down but there was no sound. "Sam, please say something" Was she crying? God I never wanted to hurt her. "I....I don't know what to say Harry"

She was indeed crying so I hugged her from behind and first she tried to pull away but I kept her in my embrace. Eventually she gave up and leaned her head against me."I'm so sorry baby but you need to know that you are the only one for me. I don't see other girls since the day I saw you, please forgive me" I kissed her neck and I knew she would forgive me. She turned around and kissed me and I was a bit surprised about this move but not for long.

When she pulled away I pulled her back and kissed her a bit harder. She pulled my shirt over my head and I noticed that she was only wearing underwear and a large t-shirt. We never went that far so I was waiting for her to make the next move whilst walking her towards the bed. I softly pushed her on the bed.

She still didn't stop me and I couldn't think clear anymore and pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. I pushed myself up and looked at her. God she was beautiful it was a shame she didn't think she was. "You're so beautiful Sam" and I kissed her again before she could get shy.

I started kissing her neck and went down towards her breast and when I kissed them she let out a soft moan and that turned me on big time and I decided I would make her crazy with desire and I kept kissing and sucking her breast. She was moving beneath me and I knew what she needed.

I moved my hands into her panties and when I touched her she almost jumped from the bed and I stopped immediately and looked at her searching for permission in her eyes "Please don't stop Harry" she moaned and I didn't think twice about it.

After a few minutes rubbing her, her moans began to sound louder and I knew she was almost there but I wanted to be in her when she came so I stopped, which caused her to moan with disappointment "Don't worry babe I will finish this but I need to be inside you" I said this to her so that she could stop me if she wanted but she let her head fall back on the pillow this was all the permission I needed.

I grabbed my wallet for a condom and tried to put it on, this was harder then you'd think because the damn thing didn't fit. I looked at her waiting for me and decided to just go for it, I mean she must be taking birth control right? I shrugged and started to kiss her again before getting inside her.  I was hovering over her and brought myself in the right position I looked at her again "Are you sure Sam?" I just needed to be sure.

"Please Harry" with that I said goodbye to my self-control and I pushed myself in her and the rest was like a dream. It felt so right, it was as if we were made for each other and after what seemed like magical hours I felt her body trembling and I knew she was close and thank god I was too.

I moved faster and that was all it took and as she screamed my name and I hers, I let myself fall next to her and pulled her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and I heard her breathing become slower. She fell asleep and that made me proud because I exhausted her. It's a strange pride and its something she will never know about because it's a bit strange.

I got up from the bed to take a shower before I would go to sleep because we still needed to talk about yesterday even though I rather forget it. When I was done showering my phone went off and I hoped Sam didn't wake up from it. I picked up the phone "Harry were are you?" Louis asked worried."Louis I'm sorry but I'm okay" I quickly told him. 

"Jeez we couldn't find you anywhere"

"I know but I had to find Sam and she booked another hotel, I'm sorry"

"It's okay but we were worried, are you two coming back?"

"I think we are going to stay here tonight and head back tomorrow"

"That's cool let us know when you're back"

"I will, goodnight Louis"

"Goodnight Harry"

We hang up and I walked over to the bed and enjoyed the view in front of me. She was sleeping and she was glowing. She is beautiful and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I crawled next to her taking her in my arms. "Don't ever leave me Harry," she said softly "I wont Sam, go to sleep love" She did just that and I followed her example.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 5 18
Amy unexpectedly gets to see One Direction perform and even gets to go backstage. Apparently her shy demeanor catches the attention of Niall who trie...
22.5K 338 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
37.5K 908 39
Morgan has had a very bad life from being bullied to her parents being murdered. But what happens when she gives some directions that will change her...