austin mahone imagine

By _Carter_Mahone

austin mahone imagines vote comment More

over reacting (austin)
over reacting part2
fight
a/n
part 1
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part8
part9
part10
part11
part12
part13
part14
part16
A/N

part15

655 18 0
By _Carter_Mahone

PART 15

~~~

8 pm , you were taking your food for dinner in cafeteria.

~~~

Michael : hey.

*oh no ! I don't want to see your face*

(y/n) : um ... hi.

Michael : so I was thinking maybe you want to take a walk with me after dinner.

Austin : she's busy.

~~~

Turning back you see austin standing. Austin comes and holds your hand.

~~~

Michael : really ?

(y/n) : yes , I have something to do.

Michael : ok.

~~~

He says nothing and leaves.

~~~

Austin : you sit , ill bring you your dinner.

*so sweet*

(y/n) : thanks.

~~~

The dinner was nice . Everyone kept staring at you both but you didn't care. You both left early. Getting out you guys decide to take a walk around campus.You think of holding his hands but he does it first.

~~~

Austin : so ?

(y/n) : you're hot.

Austin : what ?

(y/n) : I wanted to tell you this from the start. You're hot , handsome and your eyes are really beautiful.

Austin : that's why you kept looking at me on the first day ?

(y/n) : haaa ? You saw ?

Austin : of course , remember the first day in cafeteria?

(y/n) : yea , you looked at me too.

Austin : (smiling) yes , because you were really cute.

~~~

He keeps his hand on your shoulder and kiss your forehead. So you lift your head and point at your right cheek and he smiles and kisses your cheek. Then you point on your left cheek and he kisses you there too. Then you point to your lips.

~~~

Austin : no.

(y/n) : why not ?

Austin : im afraid I won't stop.

(y/n) : what if I don't want you to stop ?

Austin : .....

(y/n) : come with me.

~~~

You take him behind girls doorm and open the back door.

~~~

Austin : can we do this ?

(y/n) : eveyone is having dinner , come.

~~~

You both run fast to your room. Entering the room , he closes and locks the door and turns to look at you.

~vote, comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...