I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 49

6.8K 157 34
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

A shiver runs down my spin as the hands massage my hips. My blood is pumping extremely fast that I feel like I may have a heart attack.

"I missed you." Now is sounded like Zayn. Everything after that happens so fast. I turn around and face him with a horrified expression.

(a/n GOTCHAA! HAHA!)

"You asshole!" I screamed at him, smacking his chest. I look down at his hands to see them covered by ... Gardening gloves?

He smiles brightly, chuckling at the little game he played. I step back from him until my back hits the side of the car.

"You scared me! I though some random guy was going to touch me! Is that funny now?" I asked, my tone still angry. How could he do that to me? That scared the life out of me.

He stops laughing and steps closer to me. I look at him with disgust and move away from him and my car.

"Oh c'mon Ariana. I was just kidding." He said, trying to make it sound like he simply popped out at me and didn't act like he was some other guy.

"I don't care." I frowned. "I thought I was about to be kidnapped and raped! Is that funny?"

He scowled. "No. I was just kidding, love. I'm sorry I scared you. I was just messing around."

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away from him, emphasizing my anger with him. I feel him get closer to me and I step back.

"I don't want you to touch me right now." I said quietly.

"Oh, baby, I'm really sorry. I really really am. I didn't know it would scare you this much." He said in a soft voice.

I look at him. "What the hell Zayn? You wore gardening gloves too? What are you, a serial killer?" I questioned, my tone harsh.

"Look at us, already arguing and we've only seen each other for three minutes." He sighed. "Actually, I'm not a fucking serial killer, thank you. I was helping my mum garden in the back yard this morning and hadn't taken them off yet."

I look at him again. "You? Gardening? That's hard to believe."

He chuckled. "I know, babe. But I'm telling the truth. I can show you the garden we worked on if you want."

"I'm still mad at you." I told him and he nods and fights a smile. "But I need a hug from you."

His smile grows and he walks closer to me. He takes off his gloves and throws them on the ground before pulling me into his chest and hugging me super tightly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and spins us around.

"I missed you so much." He said into my ear. His hands massage my hips again and he holds onto them and it sends chills through my body.

"I missed you too." I mumbled into his chest. He pulls back and then presses his lips onto mine.

Think of something that you've missed. Then think of the day that you get that something that you've missed back. It's like too much excitement in your body to handle.

He places my feet back on the ground but ends up lifting me again and I wrap my legs around his torso. He walks with me in his hands and leans me up against what I think is the car.

I tangle my fingers in his hair as our kiss deepens. Something is a little different though and it makes my stomach jump. I pull away and look at him, fighting a smile.

He opens his eyes and looks at me as he still holds me up against the car.

"What?" He questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"Did you quit?" I asked, my smile still on my face.

When he realizes what I'm asking, he grins as well. "Technically. I finally got the mechanical ones and turns out they're more efficient to me than the regular cigarettes."

I pull my head into his chest and he lets my feet touch the ground. "I'm so proud of you! Why didn't you tell me when we talked on the phone?"

He rubs my back. "Because I wanted you to realize that I didn't taste like it when we kissed."

I pull back from our hug and peck his lips. "You're amazing."

"Only because of you." He said while looking down at me. "If you wouldn't have reminded me how bad these are to not only me but you and Del, I would still be smoking regular tobacco right now."

"I'm happy for you." I said, truthfully. "I love you."

"I love you more." He kissed my forehead. "Let's go inside, yeah? My sisters and parents are so excited to see you. Especially my mum."

I smile. "I'm excited to see them too."

"My cousins are coming over tomorrow so it's just us today, okay?" He explained and I nodded. "I'll carry these bags in. Why don't you go see my mum inside? She's in the kitchen I think cleaning up from gardening."

"No, I'll help you. It's a lot to carry." I said.

"It's two bags, Ariana. Who do you think I am? Some weenie?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"From Weenie hut junior, yes." I remarked, flashing him a childish grin afterwords.

He rolls his eyes. "Look at you, quoting spongebob. What has happened to you on this tour?"

I giggled a bit, pulling back from him. "How do you know that's from spongebob? I think the real question is, what has happened to you on this tour?"

He winked at me. "Go inside babe. I'll carry the bags." And then he walked closer to the luggages and grabbed ahold of each handle with each hand.

"Okay, fine." I smile. "I love you."

"I know." He smiles back. "But I love you so much more."

"Is that even possible?" I questioned.

"It is because it's true. Now, shew! Aren't you supposed to be inside greeting my family? What are you? Stalling? Jeez, Ariana. You should've told me you didn't want to see them!" He said in a joking manner. I laughed and stuck my tongue out.

"You act like you're not going to the same place as me." I said, grinning. "Okay, I'll go inside."

I turn around with that said and walk up the stairs leading to his front door. I look and see him following me, pulling the luggages like it's nothing. When I make it to the door, I open it without knocking and leave it opened for Zayn.

I hear voices from the living room and immediately recognize my daughters voice along with other young female tones.

"Cassandra!" I'm greeted by Safaa who pulls me into a big hug when I walk in to the area. I swallow the bitterness I taste when I hear that name.

"Please, call me Ariana." I said in an almost begging tone. I lean down and hug her tighter. "It's so good to see you again. Look at you! You're getting so old!"

She pulls back and smiles. "Sorry. I know you're Ariana but ever since you told us about everything, I've felt like I should call you by your real name. I'll call you Ariana though. It's so weird though."

I raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"Well when I call you Ariana, I think of how famous you are. Whereas when I call you Cassandra, I remember the girl who was always at my house with Zayn and let me play with her when I was little." She explained and I suddenly realize that I never thought of it that way.

"Oh, I didn't realize that. I'm sorry. You can call me Cass if you'd like. It's just a bit odd now that I'm so use to Ariana." I said to her.

She smiles. "I'll call you Ariana. I was always a huge fan anyways." I smile too. "Wow, do you only get more pretty by the second?"

"Yes." Zayn commented as he walked in with our suitcases. I smile over at him and he winks at me. He places our suitcase by the wall and walks over to us. "Where's Waliyha?"

"In her room I think." Safaa responded. "She wasn't talking to any of us all morning so I assumed she just wanted to be alone."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Is she all right?"

"I'm not sure." Zayn frowned as I looked over at him. "She's been really sad about our little cousin who's sick and in the hospital."

"She's also having boy problems, Zayn." Safaa added, sending a brief glare.

"What little cousin? I didn't know this. Is he or she okay? What's going on?" I asked Zayn a few questions, suddenly worrying. "Do I know this person?"

He shook his head no. "She's four years old. Her name is Arshiya and she has a brain tumor and is currently in a coma."

My mouth falls open. "What?! Zayn! You idiot! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because it's hard to talk about. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." He said, his tone quieter than mine.

"Are you fighting?" I look over and see my daughter sitting on the couch with a frown. She had been so quiet I forgot she was in the room.

"No honey." I said and then looked back to Zayn.

"Is she going to make it?" I asked, my heart racing.

He licks his bottom lip. "The doctors don't think so. They've given up on her and now she's on life support."

"That's horrible. That's so so sad." I said. "I don't even know what to say."

"It's really sad. She's so cute and sweet." Safaa said, looking up at me with a frown. "It's hitting Waliyha the hardest."

Safaa walks over to the couch and sits next to Delaney. I half smile at the both of them but it fades.

"I'm sorry Zayn." I said, feeling sad inside. "Have you visited her?"

He shook his head no. "I just got here late yesterday. I think we are visiting her tomorrow when my other cousins come over."

I nodded. "I'll cry if I see a little girl laying on a bed unconscious."

"I know you will. But I want you to come with me. I need you to be there with me." He said, stepping closer to me. "She's just a little girl. Why do little children get sick? Why? They've barely known the world."

"I don't understand either, Zayn. No one does. We just have to pray for her." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck into a hug.

"How's grandpa doing?" He asked.

I frowned. "Not so good. I feel selfish for not seeing him much. But towards the end of being here in Bradford, we are flying to visit him."

"That's good." He smiles. "He's a strong man. I look up to him."

"Me too." I responded. "Can we stop talking about sad things right now? I might start crying."

He chuckled. "Yeah- hey, go see my parents in the kitchen, they're so excited to see you."

"Right." I smile. I pull away from him and walk into the kitchen which was only feet away.

When I walk in, I see Trisha doing the dishes while Yaser puts them away. That is so unbelievably adorable.

"Hey guys." I said, hoping they'd hear me the first time so I wouldn't have to repeat myself if the water noise happened to hide my voice.

They both look over at me and a big smile breaks out on Trisha's face. I giggle while watching her take a towel and clean her hands frantically.

Then she comes over to me and pulls me into a big hug. I hug her back immediately, smiling at how happy seeing them makes me.

"I'm so excited to see you!" She said as we pulled away. That big smile of hers on her lips still stays there and doesn't seem like it's departing any time soon. "How was the flight?"

"Good. Lexi and Delaney both hate flying though." I said, remembering how they both nearly cried.

"Oh, well I'm glad you made it all right." She responded. Yaser slips himself in between us and pulls me into a hug. Trisha and I both chuckle.

I hug him back and enjoy our embraces. He reminds me so much of Zayn.

"It's good to see you, beautiful." He greeted me. "How does it feel to be in Bradford again?"

I smile wider as we pull away. "Insane. It's funny because I still know every street like the back of my hand."

He chuckles. "So you made it here all right?"

I nodded. "I recognized the street name so I just went to it and then found you guys."

"Where's Lexi? I already saw Delaney because she came in the house screaming for her daddy." Trisha chuckled, a hint of proudness in her voice.

"I don't know. She probably found Harry and they're somewhere in this house together." I responded with a shrug. "Sorry about Del screaming. She missed Zayn so much. The second he left and then we left for my tour, she asked at least ten times a day when we'd see him."

"I don't blame her." Yaser said with a half smile. "Zayn is such a wonderful man. Anyone would be lucky to be around him."

I smile wider. "Exactly. I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"So he treats you right, right?" Trisha asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Perfect other than occasional fights we have." I said, giving her a nod. "I've always been in love with him. I never stopped."

"Even if he dated other girls and when he claimed he had forgotten about you, we all knew he was lying. He never stopped loving you either, sweetheart." She responded and Yaser gives a reassuring nod.

"I'm glad he found me again. I'm glad that he found out who I really was and not just Ariana. I would have never found another man as bright as him." I admitted, earning big grins from the both of them.

"I'm glad too. Have you seen him yet?" Yaser asked. "I know he and Delaney hugged and kissed."

"Yeah, about that." I said with a little smirk. "That son of yours thought it was funny to wear gardening gloves and grab me and use a different voice so he sounded like another man. I thought I was getting kidnapped."

Yaser chuckled. "What a lad."

"He was actually gardening with me this morning and I made him wear gloves." Trisha smiles. "Didn't know he would use them in the wrong way."

I laughed. "So he wasn't lying. It's kind of hard to picture him gardening."

"I know right?" Trisha laughed. "I had to pull him out to our backyard by his ear to help me."

"He does seem to listen when you pull him by his ear." Yaser told me. "Now you have an advantage over him."

I smirked. "I'm sure that'll come in handy."

"I'm sure it will." He friendly winked at me.

"So, has he taken you to his room?" Trisha asked me. "He insisted that you guys shared his room while you're here."

"He hasn't yet. Where is it? I have my bags in the living room." I told them.

"It's around the corner and to the basement. Then when you get down there, it straight ahead and to the right. We just had our basement done so there's a lot to do down there. There's also an extra room for Delaney but I can guarantee you that she and Safaa will have sleepovers." Trisha explained and I nodded.

"Okay, thank you." I smile. "I'm going to go put my bag away and be back in a little while."

"Okay. It's almost 10 in the morning. We will probably start making lunch soon. Anything sound good? I know you're a vegetarian but I don't know what you like." She responded.

"Salad is okay for me." I smile.

"You're sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, thank you." I replied. "I'll be back up soon."

And with that said, I send them a little wave before walking out and into the living room. Delaney and Safaa are no longer here so they must've ran off somewhere. I have no idea where Lexi and Harry have been. I bet there are more guest rooms down stairs for them. Zayn is not here either.

I sigh and look for my luggage but it's gone. Assuming that Zayn took it down for us, I find the stairs and go down them.

When I first see the whole basement area, my mouth drops. Zayn picked a good house for his family and must've paid for the re-done basement. It's insane.

There's a living room down here. The couches are red and there's two of them. The wall is a brownish color and there's a huge TV hanging on the wall. There are laps on end tables with nice designs on them. Across from the living room is a little bar area with an island and high chairs.

I walk around a bit.

Around the corner there's a hockey table along with a pool table. There is another kitchen area down here that connects to the bar area. I notice a ping pong table by the wall.

I walk around a bit more and back to where I started and see a door that leads outside.

It's a clear door and I can clearly see the beautiful backyard of theirs. There's a significantly large pool and I can see a deck and stairs to my right that probably leads to that door in the kitchen that I briefly remember.

There's a tree and a trampoline ten feet from the pool. I already know Delaney will love that.

I open the door and stick my head out a bit. I see an area where fresh dirt lays and assume that's where the garden is. There are bricks that boarder the garden and the back row of plants seems to be taller than the freshly planted (obviously).

I smile at the homely feeling and step back inside. I shut the door and see the doors to what I'm assuming is extra bedrooms. I walk towards a door that's creaked open.

When I approach it, I push it opened a little more and see my suitcase sitting on the bed. I step inside and my jaw literally drops to the floor. Zayn has never told me about this. Ever.

The walls of the room are spray painted in different designs and symbols. Every color you can think of are on these four walls.

I walk I a little further.

This room is really big actually. There's a lot of space for walking, a dresser, a closet, some cool chairs, a tv, and even a little fridge. This is definitely Zayn's room.

I see another door across the room and realize that someone is in there. The light that's coming from under the door is obvious.

I walk over to the closet wall and touch it, just examining it. I knew Zayn was such a talented artist and all but I never thought'd he'd do it to the wall in his parents house.

I run my fingers along the designs. This is insanely cool. He's much more talented than we give him credit for.

"Oh." I heard Zayn say and then cough. I look over at him to see a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair soaking wet. He places a hand on the back of his neck. "Do you like it?"

I smile and try to ignore the water dripping down his chest that literally taunts me. Why must he be so freaking sexy?

"Do I like it?" I questioned, gaping at him. "I love it. I mean, look at it! These walls are insane, Zayn. Holy cow."

He smiles and runs his fingers through his damp hair. I watch him walk over to the drawer, the towel hanging low on his waist.

"Thank you." He responded. "You're lucky I decided to wear this towel while coming in here from the bathroom. I about went naked. I guess you're not lucky though. You could've seen something so big."

He looks at me with a smirk. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "You're an idiot." He only smiles.

When I notice his towel beginning I drop as he makes it so he can change, I turn my head and look at the wall.

"When did you do this to the walls?" I asked curiously, eyeing the beautiful work.

"Right when I bought the house for them a long while back." He told me. "I love spray painting."

"I can see that. You know, it never occurred to me that we might not actually know everything about each other like we thought we did." I admitted.

"Me either." He said back. "You have changed quite a bit since before last year."

"How so?" I questioned, already knowing but I want to hear him say it again.

"Well, you're a lot sexier. Like, a lot more. Your body is more fit and your hair isn't black and curly. Your singing voice has matured. Your stubbornness has gotten worse, unfortunate for me." He said and then we both chuckled. "But you're more confident now and we have a child and you're so good with her. You're even more hilarious even when you're not trying to be and you're a lot more thoughtful. You have always had a big heart but since we've been back together, you've cared more about a lot of things. You're just wonderful, baby. Seriously."

My heart warms and I look over at him, not caring if he's naked. Turns out he's not. But he's in a pair of black jeans and is currently sliding on a white shirt.

"Thank you." I smile, watching him as he walks over to me. "You've changed a little too."

"How so?" He mimicked me, smiling halfheartedly. He steps closer to me and opens my legs so that he fits in between them while he's standing and I'm sitting. He takes my hands and holds onto them.

I smile up at him. "Well, your hair has been longer and your not such a noodle armed boy anymore." He and I both laughed. "You're toned and your voice has matured too. You haven't changed a significant amount though. You're still quiet at times and usually keep to yourself unless you're with Del, me, or the boys. You still have the biggest heart known to man. You're still my favorite guy and you always will be."

He smiles a little wider. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome." I replied, giving him my sweetest look I can manage. He chuckled.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked but I think I already know what he wants to do.

"Your parents are going to start making lunch soon so we've got some time." I said with a smile.

"I just wanna make out." He admitted making me giggle. He pulls away from me and moves a few feet over.

I watch him take my suitcase off the bed and place it on the ground. I eye him skeptically.

He looks at me with a cheeky smile. "I've missed you so much."

I stand up and wrap my arms around his neck. "I've missed you too."

"Remember when you told me about that dream?" He asked, our faces really close.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one you told me about when you called me when you were in America." He said.

I squint my eyes. "Zayn, I called you and told you many dreams. It's hard for me to sleep peacefully without you now that we've been together for so long."

He smiles. "I mean the one about you being pregnant again and we're in that forest or whatever."

"Oh yeah, what about it?" I asked.

"I can't wait until I get you pregnant again." He said, his eyes staring into mine. I feel his hands wonder down to my hips.

"I know. You really want another child." I said with a smile. "I do too. But it's really not responsible to get pregnant again right now. Especially since we already have Del and that we are on tour."

"I know." He responded.

"And besides, I'm not the brightest when I'm pregnant." I admitted, biting onto my bottom lip.

He chuckled quietly, wrapping his arms around my waist loosely. "I could make you brighter. I'd do anything for you when you need it."

My lips tug upward. "Could you get my back, knees, feet, stomachs and head pain to go away?"

"No but I could do my best to make it bearable." He kisses my forehead briefly.

"You're sweet." I mumbled, pecking his lips a little. "It was rough not having you around for a while. But Isaac helped me a lot."

"That's good." He said softly. "You talk too much. I thought I made it clear that I wanted to make out."

"So demanding." I giggled, my lips touching his briefly at the movement.

He smiles and then places his lips fully onto mine. There's something about his kisses that just electrify my entire body.

His lips remind me of the times we had when we were so young and naive. He's obviously had some practice since we were sixteen because damn, he's been much better at kissing since we got back together. Just thinking of that disturbs me. I wonder who he's kissed other than me and Perrie. I quickly push that out of my mind remembering that I've kissed quite a few guys since then too.

I try to quicken the kiss but Zayn holds his grounds and controls it. He makes us go slow and even though I wish it was faster and more intense, I respect the romance he's showing.

His tongue finds it's way into my mouth causing butterflies to swarm in my stomach. I tighten my arms around his neck, pulling us closer together, our noses smashing into one another.

Without breaking the kiss, I feel Zayn guide us in a half circle so that I'm now leaning against the bed. I nearly bite his tongue when he leans me down on the bed so I'm on my back. But I don't and we don't stop kissing.

I help him scoot me up to the middle of the bed and more near the headboard. I peak my eyes open a bit and see him hovering over my body. I re-close my eyes, loving the way he can be so controlling.

His arms dip into the pillow on each side of my head. His knees wiggle their way through so they're between my legs again.

Not knowing what I should do with my hands, I place them on his chest and grip my hands onto his shirt. I feel him smile against the kiss at my actions and that makes me smile too.

"You know I love you, right?" He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine. I look into his eyes and giggle.

"Yes. You tell me a million times a day." I reminded him and he smiles briefly.

"I just don't want you to ever forget how much I love you. Words cannot describe how much you mean to me; you and Delaney. If we hadn't found each other at that award show, I wouldn't have reunited with you. I am so grateful for you baby." He pecked my forehead, his freshly shaved face gently touching mine.

"Why are you telling me this? I already know." I said and this big smile doesn't seem to want to leave my lips.

He rolls his eyes. "Of course you do. I just love saying that."

"I love you." I told him and a smile creeps on his lips. "But- I really need to pee. Can you get off of me?"

"Never." He said playfully. "I could be on top of you forever." He smirked.

"Stop being a perv and get off of me before I piss all over your bed!" I said, hiding the ounce of annoyance that crawls up my throat.

Why am I so irritable today?

He gives me a look before getting off. "Sheesh." He said. "I was just messing with you."

"I know. I'm sorry." I sighed. "Delaney and even Lexi both got on my last nerve on the plane and in the airport. I guess it's just still frustrating me."

"What's up with Del? Why hasn't she been listening to you?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "She listens to me on the phone and does as I say."

"I don't know." I grumbled feeling a bit embarrassed. "I have to pee."

"Well then go. There's a bathroom right there." He said, pointing to it like I didn't already know.

I gave one simple nod before walking into the bathroom.

Zayn's POV:

I watch her walk into my bathroom, her hips naturally swaying to the beat of her footsteps. I have to admit, her arse looks amazing in those jeans and it makes me happy that she's wearing one of my t-shirts.

I half smile at the door and then lay back on my bed and stare at the ceiling. It's nice to be around her and Delaney again. It feels good, you know?

I listen to the toilet flush and then the sink running. Not even a few seconds later, she comes walking out with a scowl on her face.

"What?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't feel well." She said, frowning. "I just started my period."

"Aw, I'm sorry. Did you have your stuff?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. I had one in my pocket cause I was feeling the cramps on the plane." She explained, walking over to the bed.

"What does it feel like?" I asked.

"What does what feel like?" She sat down on the edge of the bed. I scoot up next to her and wrap an arm around her.

"Everything about periods?"

"You mean the cramps that feel like knives or pants not fitting because of being bloated? Or do you mean the body aches and stomach aches? Or could it be possibly the fact that blood is flowing out of my v-"

"Sorry I asked." I said, noticing how just talking about it is making her even more irritable.

I noticed her facial expressions when I saw her for the first time outside and I just knew something wasn't right. She may smile and act like she's feeling well but I can tell just by her face that she isn't.

"Sorry again." She said with a deep sigh.

"It's okay." I said softly rubbing her arm. "Do you need anything?"

"No. Thank you though." She said and then was silent.

For a few minutes we both don't say anything. I just keep my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me while sitting on the edge of this bed. She leans in further, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I'm sort of jet legged." She spoke.

"Do you want to take a nap?" I asked, rubbing her side that my arm is draped around.

"Sort of. But I don't want to be rude to your family. Your mom is making lunch." She explained.

"My mum will understand. You need to catch up on rest baby." I kissed her forehead on the side.

"You sure it's okay?" She asked and then yawned.

I smiled. "I'm sure. You can sleep here. I probably won't sleep though. I want to go see Delaney for a while."

She half smiled. "You'd better. She needs all the time with you that she can get before we leave again."

Our smiles faded a little. "Okay. I love you. I hope you feel better. I can leave you some Advil so when you wake up, it'll be there."

"Thank you. I love you too." She responded.

I scoot her up to the middle of my bed and pull the blanket over her. She smiles childishly as I kiss her forehead. When we've said our last few words for a few hours, I depart in search of my beautiful daughter.

.

.

.

________________________

A/N:

Sorry it took so long to update! I've just started school up again :/ it's so much fun though! All my teachers are chill! I love sophomore year already! We've been back for a week and two days!

Btw: I have a cyst on my ovary which is like a bump and it hurts and makes me look pregnant and it makes me exhausted no matter how much I sleep. So basically this took so long because I would literally type one paragraph a day and then start to fall asleep! Haha! I might be needing surgery to get rid of the cyst! Let's hope not!

...

Thanks for being awesome with commenting and voting. You guys rock!

Chapter goals:

30 votes

15 comments

Please guys! It's so easy but makes me so happy!

ily guys!

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 5.2K 20
Niall Horan is going through a rough patch in his life. He goes out to party almost everyday to forget about it. Simon has had enough and thinks Nial...
26.1K 396 22
c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at the height of their career wants... Wa...
214K 3.9K 16
Cheyenne was Zayn Malik's girlfriend before he left her to go to the x-factor. When Zayn leaves his girlfriend of three years it leaves them both hea...
502K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.