We Can't, You're My Step Brot...

By TheNameIsAubree

A.U. Fan Fiction β™₯ "We can't d-do this. Y-your my brother," I said. "Step," he corrected. "Step brother. We a... More

We Can't, You're My Step Brother!? {Coming In 2014}
"He's Great And He Has A Son Around Your Age."
In Possession of this Sexy Ass Car
I Hope Her Mom Never Marries My Dad
At least We're Alive

A Blazer Dresses Everything Up, Right?

16.1K 338 98
By TheNameIsAubree

Mackenzie's P.O.V.

I looked at the white dress with black roses on it. It was pretty and somewhat casual enough to wear to the dinner. 

Tonight was the day I met Grant and his son -who's name I have forgotten-. But then again I don't think mom has ever told me his name.

I slipped on the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. Now just something to do with my hair.

I slightly curled my hair at the ends and but on some eyeliner and mascara. 

I'm either a girly girl or a huge tom boy, there are no inbetweens and at the moment I felt like being girly. I know, bi polar much? 

I put on my black heels since the black would make the roses pop and I opened my bedroom door.

"Kenzie?" My mom called.

"I'm walking down the stars now," I said as I walked down the stairs carefully.

"I don't want to be late," she said panicing slightly.

"We won't. He doesn't even live that far away, if anything we'll be early," I said. 

I can see why she'll be slightly nervous. This means a lot to her and I can tell it's a big step since, it took her a long time to start dating again after my dad.

I walked into the downstairs bathroom to see my mom looking at herself in the full length mirror.

"You look fine, mom," I said.

She smiled and nodded her head. "Okay? You ready?"

"Yep, lets go," I said as I wrapped my arm around my mom's and walked out the bathroom.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Bye dad!" I said as I opened the front door, trying to get out as quick as possibly.

"Zayn!" Before I knew it, he was grabbing my shirt. "You know this night is important to me."

"But I promised my friends-"

"I don't care what you promised them. This is important to me and I need you here tonight," He said.

I groaned. "Fine, don't expect me to act polite," I said, quickly giving in.

"I know, you will," he stated. "Now go and change into something more appropriate."

I ran up the stairs and looked through my closet. I honestly didn't know what to wear nor did I care.

I knew this night was important to my dad though so, I'm going to try for him.

I opened my closet and pulled out a white t-shirt. I pulled off my previous blue shirt and looked in the mirror. I guess. I can keep the jeans and the belt. 

I pulled on the white shirt not caring if it need to be ironed or not. It didn't have that many wrinkles. 

I then slid on a black blazer I barely wear. A blazer dresses everything up, right?

I heard the doorbell ring and groaned, that must be her.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and ran my hands through my hair.

I let out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in and made my way down the stairs.

I turned to go into the living room because, that's where I heard all the commotion at.

When I entered the living room, I literally froze. There was girl around my age standing there and I've never seen her at my school.

I looked back and forth at the teenage girl and my dad's girlfriend; seeing the resemblance.

How did I forget she had a daughter?

I smirked, not caring if it was visible or not.

This is going to be fun...

(Hey I know it's short and I haven't updated in forever. BUT IM GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN LIKE REALLY SOON. PROBABLY MONDAY. I just really wanted to update this for you guys. I have One more chapter left in Loved, Marked, Saved.. so when I'm done that book I'll also start updating a lot more.

DOES ANYONE LIKE THE NEW COVER! I MADE IT!

New Cover> Old Cover

ILYASM! BAI)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 32.5K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
956K 40.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
875K 40.5K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 52.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...