The Vampire King's Mate [Comp...

By Mystery_Angel6

"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lyin... More

Chapter 1. Tragic Incident
Chapter 2. Unfamiliar Stranger
Chapter 3. Veneton
Chapter 4. Vampires all over
Chapter 5. Affinity
Chapter 6. The Party
Chapter 7. Savior
Chapter 8. Mate Mark
Chapter 9. Undiscovered Truth
Chapter 10. The Dangerous Lord
Chapter 11. Closeness
Chapter 12. Birthday Celebration-I
Chapter 13. Birthday Celebration-II
Chapter 14. Teasing
Chapter 15. I don't understand these people
Chapter 16. Venetian hills
Chapter 17. Why is everyone acting weird?
Chapter 18. Plotting
Chapter 19. The Masquerade ball
Chapter 20. The Werewolf Royals
Chapter 21. Feelings
Chapter 22. An Ancient Witch?
Chapter 23. Dungeon
Chapter 24. Confession
Chapter 25. Truth
Chapter 26. Secrets of the past
Chapter 27. Unexpected
Characters
Characters [Werewolf royal family]
Chapter 29. Loosing Control
Chapter 30. Arrival of the Ultimate Queen
Chapter 31. Ginivieve, The Dark Witch
Chapter 32. The Other Mate
Chapter 33. Heading to the West
Chapter 34. Time
Chapter 35. Mission-part 1
Chapter 36. Mission-part 2
Author's Note
Chapter 37. Secrets and Revelation
Chapter 38. Re-Union
Chapter 39. Battle Field
Chapter 40. Sacrifice
Chapter 41. Consequences
Chapter 42. The Proposal
Epilogue
Daniel's Story!
My other stories

Chapter 28. Abduction

37.3K 1.4K 141
By Mystery_Angel6

"Stephen killed them"

I stared at Olivia not able to comprehend what she was trying to say.

Why would Stephen kill someone?

He doesn't have any power control issues like Evan. That couldn't be true. He's my brother. He won't do that. I know him well. However childish he might be, he never hurts innocent people.

I thought Olivia liked him. Then why would she accuse him of such a crime?

I scanned Olivia's face for any sign of joke but she looked deadly serious which had my hands shivering.

"No. No. No. That can't be true." My voice was barely above a whisper but she must have heard very well.

"I am telling you the truth, Elina. Believe it or not. I saw him that day." She replied trying to reach me. I took a step back.

How did she see him? No one was present that day except my parents, me and the two vampires.

Could she be the other vampire?

"H-How? How do you know all this?"

She stopped and opened her mouth than closed it. It seemed like she was trying to say something but couldn't. Atlast she spoke,

"I-I am your small sister Olivia. The sister who disappeared years ago. The sister who you thought is dead since last 12 years." She looked at me, tears flooded in her eyes.

"I am sorry. That day, mom and I heard dad scream. Mom said me to stay inside while she checked what was wrong. I didn't comply to her request and slowly eavesdrop the horrid scene that took place. Ste-Stephen was holding mom by her neck while father laid dead on the ground, blood oozing out of the two peirced marks in his neck. Even though, she was going to die, her attention and concern was on me, Elina. She said me through signs to run away. I shook my head. I couldn't leave my mother to die. But when he dug his fangs in mom's neck and I heard you scream, I was scared. I didn't know what to do so I ran away. I didn't even take you along, I just ran away. Who does that to her own sister? I am sorry. I thought you were dead just like you thought about me." Tears flowed effortlessly from her eyes as her gaze was fixed on the ground.

I looked at my sister with teary eyes. Certainly, she would be the only one who must have witnessed the whole scene unfold in front of her innocent little eyes.

I wanted to comfort my sister. I didn't know the little Oli I thought was dead, was with me all along.

If she already knew Stephen was the one who killed our parents-though my heart still doesn't believe it-then why did she stay with him all these years in the same mansion?

My unasked question was answered as she spoke further,

"I wondered in the streets for days without food before Evan found me and bought me here. I was thankful to him. I planned on staying here till I was of age to earn because Evan asked me to. But the day I saw Stephen and realised he was Evan's brother, my intention changed. All I wanted was revenge. I wanted to hurt him just like he hurt my family." She looked up at me.

I nodded for her to continue with a small smile of encouragement. I knew there was more to the story.

"I trained myself. I worked hard day and night. I don't know how but I could feel an unexplainable power inside me. I was too strong for a normal human. Then I defeated the head guard and acquired a good position in the empire as I became the head guard. But all along my main motive was crushed. As I grew up, I came to know Stephen well. And you know what? He wasn't even a tad bit of a person I had expected him to be."

"He was sweet, funny and helpful to others. I thought it was all just a cover up to hide his sins but I knew it wasn't and also I was slowly falling for him. And when the time came to take revenge, I couldn't. I couldn't hurt him. I started to hate myself for falling for my parents sinner. I begin to fight with him intentionally but you know Stephen" she chuckled despite the rolling tears, "For him fighting is showcasing his idiocy."

I chuckled along with her.

She was right. Stephen was always a kid. No matter what, Deep in my heart, I have a feeling that he isn't responsible for any of this.

Knowing Evan was the one who killed my parents shook me to the core but Stephen...

I could never even imagine it.

He's the most adorable brother I have got. How could I possibly think he could kill someone innocent?

Now it all made sense. Evan lied about him killing my parents because he didn't want me to hate Stephen even if I ended up hating him.

Stephen is lucky to have a brother like Evan. God! I hate myself to even think of hating him when all he was doing was taking his brothers blame on himself so that I didn't hate his brother.

Still, there's a question.

"When did you realise I was your sister, Oli?"

She smiled before replying,

"I knew it the day you came. When you told your name. I was so happy and surprised that you are alive. Though, I had doubt which you cleared when you said you had a sister who according to you died years ago. I wanted to say that your sister wasn't dead. She was just in front of your eyes. But I couldn't.... what would I say? Why was I here? For revenge. You would have hated me"

Can't believe! She still assumes alot in her little brain.

I would never hate you, Olivia. You're my sister for heavens sake!

"I would never judge you. You're my little sister. But revenge isn't what our parents thought. They thought us to forgive no matter what. I am sorry I wasn't there for you when you needed me." I gave her a sad smile reminding her of our parents words.

She nodded and hugged me muttering 'Love you'. I hugged her back.

How much I missed my little sister.

We back off with wide smiles on our faces.

We talked for a while before I decided to take a walk alone.

"I am just going out for a walk. Gotta clear my mind." I informed Olivia, turned around and started walking out of the mansion towards the forest.

She didn't question me. That I was happy about.

The guards at the gates hesitated to let me out for some reason. But when I glared at them, they let me go.

I know I was a little mean but I really wanted to go out in order to think straight.

I strolled in the forest for an hour thinking over Olivia's words.

I have always felt a strange connection when it came to Olivia but I never expected her to be my small sister I thought was dead years ago.

The truth about Stephen was very shocking. I don't know but for some reason I am not able to still accept it.

And Then....Olivia confessed that she liked Stephen. Sorry, fell for him. She loved him!

Oh God! Olivia loves Stephen!

Though, she's trying to make herself hate Stephen and him hate her. I don't really understand why she's doing that.

I mean, our parents would always choose our happiness over anything. Even revenge. I have to talk to her about this.

Deciding to return back to the mansion, I turned only to be obstructed by an invisible barrier due to which I wasn't able to move ahead.

"What the hell!? Why am I not able to move ahead?" I muttered trying hard to break through the invisible wall.

"Did I forget to mention, I would be meeting you soon? Oh, I did. Well, Hello again Evan's little mate." I snapped my head to the source of the sound.

Not again!

"What's wrong with you, Giselle? Why are you stalking me? And why am I not able to move?"

"Well. Well. Well. One question at a time, darling." She purred, "About your answers, Nothing's wrong with me neither am I stalking you and about why you can't move, that's because you're trapped in a witch circle." She pointed to the ground.

When I saw down, I understood what she meant. I was stood inside a huge black coloured circle and now that I observe, I am not able to move out of the damn witch circle or whatever it meant.

I raised my head to ask her why I wasn't able to move out of the circle but instead I saw various womans dressed in black from head to toe surrounding me chanting some incoherent words. Giselle stood midst them smirking at me and mouthed a 'Goodbye'.

Before I could ask what was happening, my head started feeling dizzy and everthing looked blur.

Then, I collapsed to the ground.

__________

I know the chapter was boring and all but the upcoming chapters will be interesting and I am kind of excited to write them.

What do you think happened to Elina and how is Giselle involved in all this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304 22 20
"Fayre, Fayre" someone was calling as I ran "Catch me mama" I called laughing "Stop running, you'll fall" ....... And the voice faded away while I k...
8.2M 195K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
149K 4.6K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
17.7K 627 108
"Listen to me very carefully," He said after putting me against the wall. "I cannot breathe without breathing in your air." "I cannot hear without li...