Love Ain't Loyal

By NovelsByRo

Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: 2008
Chapter 2: Intro
Chapter 3: Big Bank Take Lil' Bank
Chapter 4: Uptight-Baby
Chapter 5: Mixed Signals
Chapter 6: Creepin'
Chapter 7: Underground
Chapter 8: Meeting The Mom
Chapter 9: Family Weekend
Chapter 10: Another Chance?
Chapter 11: His Girl
Chapter 12: Shoot Out
Chapter 13: It's A Family Thing
Chapter 14: New Girl In Town
Chapter 15: Finito
Chapter 16: Trip to Jamaica
Chapter 18: Christmas
Chapter 19: Pierre García
Chapter 20: NYC
Chapter 21: 18th
Chapter 22: Jumped
Chapter 23: Naked
Chapter 24: Baby Jordan's
Chapter 25: High...
Chapter 26: Everybody deserves the truth
Chapter 27: T H O T
Chapter 28: Snatched
Chapter 29: Do You, Boo
Chapter 30: Bloody War
Chapter 31: Protection
Chapter 32: 13th
Chapter 33: Begging You
Chapter 34: Snatched
Chapter 35: You Shitting Me?!
Chapter 36: It All Goes Down
Chapter 37: Connection
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39: Finale

Chapter 17: Birthday Trip

5.4K 169 132
By NovelsByRo

Friday
21st December 2018

8:57 p.m

Omniscient

"Look, all you gotta do is ask your wife to run a shop or something then we'll deal with the money for you. Everything will be fine, my nigga." Callum said into the phone.

"I'll tink bout it I'm definitely nuh doing business wid no Russians though." Marley said into the phone in his thick Jamaican accent.

"I'll talk to you later, bro. It was nice doing business with you." Callum said.

"It was a pleasure. Now enjoy di beautiful island!" He chuckled into the phone then hung up.

Jamaica is a beautiful island. It's been a good 3 days since they left and they've got a day left. Today was Kain's birthday and they're heading out to eat first. The girls have been missing Mahogany and she's been missing them too. She's happy that they went on holiday during Christmas break and not during school because she knows she'll be lonely, spending time at the library. Instead, Mahogany's been at home either revising or just chilling with her mom.

Kain on the other hand wasn't planning on doing anything for his birthday but they all decided that they were going to go out and have some fun no matter what. He just wanted to make up with Maggie and forget what he said. He knew he shouldn't have said that but he did. Kain shoved his phone back into his pocket after calling Mahogany several times. He's been trying to call her but she's just been ignoring his calls on purpose. She just didn't want to talk to Kain, she wasn't ready.

"Alright, we heading out or what?" Natasha questioned.

"Yeah." Kain nodded his head.

"You know you should stop trying, right?" Daina walked up to Kain.

"Stop what?".

"Calling my cousin. She's not gonna pick up and you look too desperate. That's not the Kain I know. I thought the Kain I knew doesn't 'chase after girls, they chase him'." She smirked.

"Yeah, well, your cousin has changed me a little, I'm not gonna front." He shrugged.

"I'll call her later." Kain huffed and walked ahead as they began to exit the small house that they had rented out.

They all climbed into the car and Titan drove down to the club that they were going to be attending. They were all excited because it was Kain's birthday today and also because today was the last day of their visit. They'll be heading back tomorrow morning. They got to the club and it was such a vibe. Music could be heard from outside as people queued up to get in but not them. Everybody knew who Kain was because of his father and Uncles. So they got let through. Walking into the club, the DJ announced Kain's name. Claude had pulled a few strings so that everyone could sing happy birthday to Kain and everything.

"This club is lit." Athena said swaying her hips to the music.

"Yeah." Kain nodded his head as he watched a few females walk by.

"Damn, the honeys here are fine as hell, man." Callum said licking his lips.

"They sure are." Kain winked at a girl that was staring at him.

Just like how Kain was known for being a fine man in America, he's known here too. He used to actually come to Jamaica for holiday when he was younger. His father is well-known on the island and so is he. All the ladies here in Jamaica think Kain is a huge deal. Whenever he goes to the club, they all want to get into the VIP area somehow and Kain lets them. But this year, it's different. Kain wasn't really in the mood. He was missing Mahogany.

Back in Atlanta...

12:34 a.m

Mahogany sat there on the couch, awaiting for her mom to get home. She was supposed to come home straight after work in order to watch a movie but it turns out she was was running at least 4 hours late. Mahogany huffed and got out of her seat. She looked out of the window and saw Shereen getting out of a black car. A guy walked out of the car and gave Shereen a kiss. She waved then made her way to the front door.

"Mom." Mahogany said with her hands on her hips.

"Maggie? What are you doing?" She asked.

"I've been waiting on you to get home, mama." She huffed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry about that, baby. I just had some business to take care of." She smiled.

"Please, don't tell me you're getting back with daddy." Maggie muttered.

"No, I'm not. That was not your father." She chuckled.

"So who was that, mom? I can't be no friend because he...kissed you." Maggie pulled a face.

"Or she..." Shereen removed her heels.

"Mama, no..!" Her eyes widened.

"Look, I've been dating some guy for 2 months now, okay? I wanted to keep it on the low but your father found out, so did Ebony and now you know." She shrugged.

"I just wanted to see where this would go before we told anybody." She shrugged.

"Well, you look and sound happy. If you're happy, then I'm happy too." Mahogany have her mom a hug.

"Aw, my baby." Shereen smiled.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep, mama. I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled as she walked off.

Mahogany went on Snapchat as she was walking up the stairs. She tapped on her cousins name and viewed what she had posted. It seemed as if they were having a good time but Kain looked so lonely in one snap. Mahogany just laughed.

"That's what he gets." She shrugged and laughed.

Afternoon...

4:32 p.m

"Alright mi wa everybody to sing happy birthday to Kain!" The host said.

"3, 2, 1.".

Everybody began to sing whilst people started to clap. Kain smiled at the video that somebody had tagged him in. It was all over Instagram. He put his phone away and threw his bead back. They had just gotten back an hour ago and he really was tired but he had lots of fun. The doorbell rang and somebody even knocked on the door. He stood up and made his way to the front door. Christmas was in two days and his cousins were all at his mamas house. So he knew it couldn't be her because she's too occupied.

He opened the door and his eyes landed on Mahogany, "Happy..late birthday?" She smiled small.

"Thanks." He gave her a head nod.

"Mind if I come in? It's snowing out here.".

"Sure thing." He stepped aside.

She walked into the house and removed her jacket, "Did you enjoy your birthday?" She asked.

"Uh...Yeah, somethin' like that." He shrugged, "It probably would've been better if you were there, though.." He scratched the back of his head.

"Boy, stop playing." Mahogany grinned.

"Nah, I'm being serious.." He licked his lips, "You got a nigga chasing over you, Ma. I ain't never liked a girl like this since I was probably in high school. I'm really saying the truth, Maggie. I ain't never admitted my feelings to girl before, too." He explained.

"People see me as Kain Matthews who owns the night club and is a 'drug lord', if you wanna call me that. That's what girls see me as. The handsome guy that has a big ass house and a whole load of money with a huge big dick." He sucked his teeth whilst thinking about it.

There's been multiple chances where Kain only wanted a quick nut but as he got the chance to get to know the girl that he was planning on fucking, they weren't worth a quick nut. They were more than that and Kain was trying to maybe settle down and actually treat her right. But, they all just wanted him for money and his dick. He's bought many girls whatever they wanted, hoping that they'd stay and they did, but only for a couple of days. They were all gold diggers, something that definitely turned Kain off. But with Mahogany, you can tell that it's different. She loves him for him and he can see that. This girl is different to what Kain would normally go for. He doesn't always goes with 17 year olds. Jasmine was just lucky because she lied about his age at first. But there was something about Mahogany that made him attracted to her.

"And you're different. I can see through you, Maggie. You ain't here for the money and shit.." He took her hand.

He looked into her eyes and she couldn't help herself but to lean in and give him a kiss that he deserved. She placed both hands on either side of his face and they both shared a long, hot and steamy kiss. Kain picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her upstairs and gently laid her on to his California King bed. He pulled off and looked straight into her eyes.

He knew Mahogany was the one for him. He could just tell. He just loved this girl with his all and knows that she'll be there to protect him if anything goes wrong. The height different didn't really matter to him at all. He didn't really care about it. He knew that she's the type of girl that he was looking for all along.

He pecked her lips multiple times, "Mahogany..".

"Hm.." She licked her lips.

"I-"

"You've said a lot.." She placed her index finger on his lips and he smiled.

She sat up and climbed off of the bed, "Whatchu' about to do?" Kain furrowed his brows.

"Just..." She playfully rolled her eyes, "You play to much." She giggled.

She bent down on her knees as Kain watched her very moves, "I didn't get you your birthday gift and I know this is something that you get up to every year with another girl. But, you're only getting a little bit because I'm not fully ready yet." She announced.

She began to pull down his basketball shorts, "Nah, nah!" He pulled it back up.

"You ain't ready for this.." He shook his head.

"Yes I am. How do you know?" She folded her arms tilted her head.

"Maggie, I don't want you doing all of this just to make me happy.." He huffed.

"But I wanna make you happy. If you're happy, then I'm happy. That's all that matters to me." She smiled small.

"I-"

"Shut the fuck up and let me do my thing." She huffed.

Kain thought about saying something but he stopped himself from starting an argument like the last time. He watched her carefully as she dug into his basketball shorts and pulled out his friend. He looked at her face. Her eyes were big. He couldn't tell that she was somewhat scared and nervous. He's so big, what the fuck..., she thought. She gulped nervously and didn't know what to do with it. She has been watching videos on how to please a man but she's just never done it before. This was her first time.

"You do know what you're doing, right?" Kain asked.

"Yes, I do. I'm just trynna.." She tilted her head as she looked at it.

She took a deep breath and placed his piece towards her mouth with her eyes closed. All she wanted to do was to give him his birthday present. She knows that every year, Kain smashes a stripper or something. He didn't do that this year because he was trying to be faithful. Mahogany was just trying to do what any girlfriend would do. She just wanted to see a smile on his face. They're always arguing and this year is coming to an end. Next year, they both want their relationship to be on track. No negativity or bad energy.

Just positive vibes...

Next day...

9:05 a.m

Mahogany's negative feelings towards Kain was gone. They were back on good terms. After all of that, they just laid in bed, naked. Well, Kain was. Maggie gave Kain his present and he returned the favour by giving her an early Christmas present. He literally ate her out like there was no tomorrow. Mahogany somewhere weirdly enjoyed it-screaming his name out loud, digging her nails into his back, grabbing on to the bed sheets and all of that. It was indeed her first time and she was glad that her first time was with Kain. They didn't go beyond all of that because she wasn't ready for sex at all. He was just glad that he had her in his arms.

"I'm hungry, now." She mumbled as she looked out of the window.

"Whatchu' want?" He asked as he touched her hair and she touched his face.

"I don't even know." She shrugged.

Kain pecked her a couple times on the lips before sitting up. He looked at the time on his wrist and got out of bed leaving Maggie on her own. She watched as he went to his closet door, laughing at the way his piece was now limp. He turned back around and narrowed his eyes.

"What's funny?" He asked folding his arms.

"You." She eyed it.

"Oh, you looking for some'?" He asked laughing.

"Hell nah." She shook her head and got out of bed with no panties on but she had on his oversized shirt that was too big for her.

"How about..." He said in between kisses, "I cook you some breakfast?" He asked.

"You can cook?" She pulled a face.

"I can throw something down in the kitchen." He shrugged.

"Alright, then. Show me something." She smacked his ass hard and ran off.

"Maggie, don't be doing that shit, bruh!" He sucked his teeth and pulled out his basketball shorts.

They both headed downstairs to the kitchen, "Qué te gustaría para el desayuno?" Kain asked licking his lips.

"Je ne comprends pas ce que tu dis.." Mahogany retorted in French.

"Oh, so you wanna play that game, huh?" Kain chuckled.

"You ain't never told me that you can speak French." He walked towards her.

"My dad. Born in France." She tilted her head to the side.

"You sounded so sexy. Say something again..".

"Tu as une grosse tête.." She bit down on her lip.

"Damn.." He kissed her cheek, "What does that mean?" He questioned.

"You've got a big head. I mean, it's true." She shrugged.

"Get the fuck outta here." He laughed.

"Nah, but for real, what you making me?" She asked.

"I'll make you some breakfast. Omelette-spicy chorizo, green chiles, salsa, sour cream and jack cheese." He announced.

"I've had it before but the way you make it, is it good..?" She slowly nodded her head.

"Trust me, it's good." He smiled.

"Okay, whilst you're cooking, Imma go ahead and take my shower." She stood up, "I know you'll miss me so I won't take too long." She went on her top toes and kissed him.

"Nah, I won't." He shook his head.

"I hate you.." She laughed and walked off.

Once she went upstairs, Kain's phone went off. He picked it up and noticed that Alice had texted him. He furrowed his brow and unlocked the phone to see what she wanted.

💦: you said you'll call me baby but I haven't had a call back yet
Received 9:16 a.m

Me: yeah, I know. I was busy yesterday, boo, why? Wassup?
Sent 9:17 a.m

💦: Why don't you come back so we can continue having fun?
Received 9:17 a.m

Me: I'm busy right now
Sent 9:17 a.m

💦: I'm really sitting here waiting for you, zaddy👅💦
Received 9:18 a.m

💦:

Received 9:18 a.m

"Oh shit..." Kain felt himself harden and he put his phone down.

He shook his head and ran his hands down his face. Last time when Mahogany called the whole relationship off, Kain went ahead and fucked Alice. He needed to have sex and she was offering it to him too. He did enjoy and so did she. She was waiting on him to come back from Jamaica so that they could continue whatever that they were doing. They did message couple times when Kain was abroad but he wasn't trying to flirt or anything, she mostly was. The night he got back from Jamaica, the two fucked again. They fucked in Kain's Bentley, Alice's kitchen, bathroom and her bedroom again. Thinking of it now, it's something that he regrets doing. But once again, he only wanted a quick nut which is what he's familiar with.

"I've got to change her name.." Kain sighed.

He was trying to find a way to change the name but he didn't know what he was going to change it to. He eventually did and he put his phone away, continuing to make breakfast for Mahogany who later came downstairs 30 minutes later. Kain looked at her and smiled. She was very beautiful without her makeup on. She had in long box braids that went passed her back and her skin was glowing. She gave Kain a hug and took in the beautiful smells of the food.

"It smells good, Kain." She mumbled and took a seat.

"I know." He said putting food on her plate.

Once they were seated, they both began to eat and talk about random things, "Take me out, Kain." Mahogany frowned.

"Out where?" He licked his lips.

"I don't know. Somewhere nice? We haven't been out together in a long time." She said clearing the plates.

"That's because we've been on and off, you feel me? I want to make this time right.." He took her hand and shared a kiss with her.

"Okay.." She smiled.

"You know last night..." He started off.

"What about it?" She asked.

"You said the 'L' word. Did you mean it?" He asked out if curiosity but he really wanted to know the answer.

"Uh.." She looked away, "I mean...it was in the heat of the moment, you know? You made me feel some type of way and it just made me say a lot of bullshit. I'm not saying that the word is bullshit but I'm not at that exact stage yet to be telling you that I love you." She explained herself.

"Cool." He nodded his head.

"Why? You love me back?" She smirked, "Aw! Big ole' tough Kain loves Maggie?!" She pinched his cheek.

"Maggie..Stop, bro." He sucked his teeth and tried not to smile so hard.

"You are a big softie, Kain Matthews!" She pinched his cheeks.

"You better stop before I bend you over and show you real love.." He threatened and she just bit down on her lip.

"Yeah, you wish, nigga." She laughed and kissed his cheek.

The door bell rang, "Who's that?" Maggie questioned.

"Man, I don't know." Kain walked to the front door and pulled his phone out seeing a message from Alice.

Arionna: I'm coming to you, Kain. Hopefully this time we can fuck in your house💦👅
Received 9:30 a.m

Kain's eyes widened and he snatched the door open seeing Alice with a smirk on her face, "Hey, baby..." She went to kiss him.

"Nah..We not about to do that shit." Kain shook his head, "What the fuck are you doing here?" He closed the door behind him as he stepped outside to the cold.

"Can't we go inside, boo? It's cold.." She frowned.

"Nah, we can't. I've got someone in there." He shook his head and looked away.

"Nigga, really?" She raised her brow, "Anyway, I sent you a message saying that I was gonna come over. That was 30 minutes ago." She went to grab Kain's phone.

"So you saved my name as 'Arionna'?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Oh, I get it. You're back with the underaged child..." She folded her arms.

"You know she's my girl." Kain shrugged.

"So, you cheated on her and she didn't know? Imma tell her ass." Alice went to open the front door.

"Nah, you ain't about to do that shit. We fucked each other. I didn't cheat. We broke up, a'ight?" He made it clear to her.

"And she doesn't know about us and I'll like to keep it that way." He added.

"I know she's not giving you none which is why you came straight over to me. You know this pussy is yours, Kain. Anytime you need me, I'm across the road. Just call or text me, baby boy." She kissed his lips, sticking her tongue out and also sucking on his bottom lip.

He pulled off and sucked his teeth making Alice laugh, "Delete my number off of your phone, crazy ass bitch." He cursed and walked back into the house.

"What was that all about?" Mahogany folded her arms once Kain reached the kitchen.

"Nothing. Alice was just asking if we had any spare apples in order to make her apple pie." He lied straight out of his teeth knowing that the lie was very bad.

"Can't the bitch take her car down to the grocery store?" Mahogany sucked her teeth.

"Her car broke down." He kissed on her neck leaving passion marks.

"Kain...! If my dad sees this, I'm dead." She pouted her lip.

"He won't do nothing..." He bit down on her bottom lip that was sticking out.

"Yo, what happened to the necklace I gave you back in October?" Kain asked.

"It's in my room. I just haven't been wearing it. I promise you though, I will." She kissed his cheek.

-

Niggas ain't shit !

The reason why I didn't show Kain's birthday is because once again, Maggie wasn't there. And I didn't really have any good ideas as to what could've happened. He's already fucked Alice already🤷🏾‍♀️

But how are you saving somebody else's name as 'Arionna'? Really Kain?

~ RÓ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Men Who Sin By Lex

General Fiction

5.4M 165K 40
Book Three Don't Read if you haven't read the first two books or you won't understand. "I'm a sinner baby, so are you and that's why I love you" With...
91.1K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
42.5K 1.5K 16
Copyright Bossladeee 2015 © Warning For 18 + Mature Content. Intended for the mature minds. "This is a give and take world. You gotta throw a lil s...
581K 16.3K 49
Some parts are private, so press follow to view the chapters. Have you ever loved someone so bad that you cannot see were you're hurting inside & th...