Skaikru ☣ Bellamy Blake [2]

By unknownnavajo

"I never wanted to be this kind of warrior. A soulless one." Nia's journey continues, except now she is amon... More

Act Three
Coming Clean
Comfortable
The Commander
The Ceasefire
Not Too Late
Arkadia
Azgeda
Ambush?
Wanheda
Mount Weather
A Trap
Summit
Winds of Change
Memorial
Can't Tell Him
Decisions, Decisions
Shouldn't Have Come
Prisoners
I Am Trikru
A Signal
Getting Out
Proving Alligences
Expansion
A New General
Unbeknown
A What?
Too Little Too Late
Message Received
Trust Is An Easy Thing To Lose
May We Meet Again
Lifting The Blockade
Sticking Together
Truths Revealed
Takeover
Hostages
Fight
Luna
Hopeful Or Hopeless
Leverage
Accepting
Rejecting
Our Mission
Improvise
A Short-Lived Victory
Act Four
An Ally?
Blast From The Past
Trying
Making A Decision
Cutting Ties
Trikru Strength
Broken Alliances
Vulnerable Side
Just A Moment
Salvation
A Close Call
A Conclave
Why Am I Not Shocked?
Ai Gonplei Ste Odon
Good-Byes
Another Way To Live
The End...
Book 3

Odds End

6.4K 195 16
By unknownnavajo

They had done it. They had stopped a takeover minutes before it overcame them. But now they had to deal with all the devastation it left in its wake.

Those who were chipped were trying their best to grasp the reality they had awoken too. Not only did ALIE take pain and suffering away but she had also brought more to them.

After checking every one on the current floor they were on, Nia and the girls had begun their descent down the tower. There were more of their people below that would need their assistance.

Nia was the first down the ladder and once her foot stepped down she glanced around taking in all the emotion that went through the air. The once lively atmospshere that surround the capital was gone. In its place was the sound of whimpers and moans of those hurt. ALIE had taken strength and broke it. What would happen to everyone affected? The anger buried in themselves would rise and the consequences would be worse.

A voice called out to her taking her attention from the scene. "Nia, I am glad to see you have survived." A rather large man called flanked by two others as he approached her. 

"Can I help you?" She questioned not having the time to counterattack with so many injured.

"I am Tate kom Trikru, I was ordered by Lexa to fight by your side but I wasn't able to make it out of the capital when it came under seige. But I am here now to ensure that duty is carried out and with all that had happened, we need our general to take order." He offered an explaination for her.

The statement that he had said snapped Nia back into their reality. She was still the general and as the general she needed to ensure the safety of her people in the capital and among their lands. And right now they needed her to rally them together.

"Okay, right now we need to establish our numbers. How many of our people are here and if they are wounded. We need a place to bring our wounded and one we can defend if we have too. Can you help me on that?" Nia listed before turning to the ones standing in front of her.
"Of course Nia. I can get it done but with many clans in Polis you'd be in danger. Consider these two your guards until I return." Tate responded knowing that they needed to get some control of their surroundings.

"I'll go with him. It's best if Jade stays with you and helps with the wounded." Fox spoke out willing to help in any way she could. But since she wasn't a healer like the two, she thought it best if she helped in another aspect she excelled at.

Nia nodded her head at the statement agreeing that would be the best scenario. As the two left to gather numbers the rest turned to the wounded around them.

By this time the ones from Skaikru had begun to trickle out of the tower. First was Octavia, after ALIE had been defeated the girl didn't waste much time in killing Pike righting the wrongdoings he had done. Now her priority was finding Indra and Nia to ensure their well-being. Her eyes settle on Indra who was being taken down the post where she hung. From her position she could see Nia in the distance offeing help to other wounded and despite wanting to go to her She had to help Indra.

The next ones down were Bellamy and Clarke both astonished by their surroundings and the information they held. Bellamy's eyes darted around every person hoping to settle on what most concerned him.

"She'll be okay. Octavia can take care of herself." Clarke comforted as she watched him glance in every possible direction.

"That's not all what I'm worried about." Bellamy responded in truth it played a very small part in his mind right now. At the moment he wanted to see Nia among the cross with the two girls in tow. He needed to make sure they were all okay.

His statement helped Clarke realize what he had been searching for. She also realized how much Nia had impacted all those around her in the time she had been away. Nia had help her people far more than she ever could if she had stayed.

"Hey, Nia and the girls are okay. I'm sure they are all offering help to the wounded." Clarke offered but it did little for Bellamy. No matter what words one could say to him it would offer no comfort until he was able to see them himself. "And Octavia won't be charged. Everyone will say that Pike had it coming. Nia can support it."

"Maybe we all do." Bellamy mentioned truthfully not only about the actions he had done but what they would face soon.

"How do we tell these people that the word is ending after everything they've been through?" Clarke asked glancing around the people in the courtyard. Not only had they repressed their pain and suffering for the time-being but they had gained it all back in a quick moment.

"We don't, not until we know ALIE was telling you the truth." Bellamy provided an alternative to their situation.

"It was the truth." Clarke responded back sticking to the facts that ALIE had provided.

"Still, keep it to ourselves until we know what we're dealing with and how to stop it." He felt this would be their best option so not to cause panic among thousands of people who have been trained to fight for their resources. If this information were to get out then this would cause turmoil among all of them.

"You're afraid of how people will react." Clarke realized why he was reacting the way he way.

She was partially right. Not only would it incite everyone to react more hostile maybe toward them but to one another but it would mean that Nia and the girls would be in more danger. They had just defeated an enemy and he couldn't ensure their safety at the moment. All that ALIE had provided made him feel even worse then he had before. Not only were they going to have a much limited time but she was also pregnant. How could they become parents if their time was shorten? What kind of life would that give them? All he wanted to do was get his people and persuade Nia and the girls to come back to Arkadia. It was the one place that he could protect them all.

By that time Abby and Kane had been able to come down the tower. As each person seemed to exit all were in shock at all the devastation around them. But even as they wanted to help no one seemed to want their help. There was one person who might be able to help them get the others to agree to some help.

Abby's eyes darted around hoping to find any trace of the girl and were able to settle on her with her young companion not far off. But what seemed unusually strange was the two guards that seemed to be lurking close by. Not paying them any mind, Abby walked forward to get a word with her.

"Nia." Abby called out making the others turn to her. She was only allowed to go so far before the guards stepped in and halted her movements. Each advance she seemed to make only seemed to be stopped a second later.

"Hey. Hey, it's okay. Nia knows us." Kane stated hoping that they would stand down and allow them to pass. But still they did not move from their position.

All of them seemed to be shocked at the sudden change of attitude toward them from their ally. They had each called out to Nia but received no response. It wasn't till Bellamy called out to her that they received some movement but it was nothing that they had expected. The only movement was a simple look over her shoulder.

The next action however was an even more shock. They first spotted Fox and were quick to notice the rather large person following behind her. Both passed by the guards without problem before walking toward Nia. All spoke in a hushed tone so not to allow anyone else to hear.

Before they could even question anything else about it, their walkie went off and their mind went back to what they were currently facing. For the time-being they would have to put their differences with Trikru aside.

Everyone seem to become distracted with all their current standards among their own people. It wasn't till a shout had caught everyone's attention.

"The King! He's alive! We need a healer!" 

Clarke and Abby were the first to approach the king and look him over but it didn't last long as Echo was quick to intervene. Her sword at Clarke's throat making it all clear that Skiakru's help would not be accepted easily.

"Look around you. Skaikru did this to us. Because of them, Ontari, your rightful commander, is dead. This imposter stole her Flame." Echo released Clarke before speaking to all those who had gathered around them.

Nia and the others had gained interest in the situation and opted to observe from a distance. All thought it best in case Azgeda had tried to attack them all. The information that Fox and Tate had provided, had confirmed that they did not have the means to stand against Azgeda without others supporting them. For now, Trikru had to wait for the opportunity to arise to push Azgeda back.

"No. Wanheda saved us. All of us, Grounder and Skaikru." Kane spoke out hoping to stop the hostility from rising.

"There would've been nothing to save us from it not for you." Echo pointed out.

"Azgeda has no authority here." Kane announced pushing against Echo's words. Nia let out a sigh as she heard him speak not only would Azgeda do something drastic to ensure power but it would only speed up their timeline that they were not ready for.

"We do now. In the name of King Roan, as rightful caretakers of the throne of the Commanders, Polis is now under Azgeda rule." Echo stated not backing down from her position.

"Like hell it is." An ambassador called out while making her way toward the center of the commotion. "Where is your warchief, girl?"

"Our warchief is dead, ambassador. As a member of the Queen's guard command of the army had fallen to me until the King awakens." Echo informed set to pull through with her plan.

"If he awakens." The ambassador wouldn't back down from her position against Azgeda. "Until a new commander can ascend, Polis is to be ruled by ambassadors of the coalition. If Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force."

Echo wasted no time in taking action. She pulled her sword and cut the ambassadors throat. "Consider it taken. No Skaikru leaves this city." She commanded her Azgeda warriors around her before holding her sword to the air. "For Ice Nation!"  

As soon as the shout rang out into the air Nia didn't want to waste another moment. "I want all those who can fight ready for anything. Bring all our wounded and dead to the embassy, we will make our stand there. We will not leave Polis under Azgeda's rule."

No one questioned her orders but turned to complete the task set forth. Just when one enemy had been defeated another was creeping upon them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.3K 25
Clarke is forcibly sent to the ground a few years earlier. The grounders make her part of their community, teaching her to fight and their customs. A...
1.8K 55 14
NOVA ROSEWOOD, the independent girl who's been taking care of herself almost her entire life, causing herself to not trust others easily, suddenly fi...
91.9K 2.8K 26
❝Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it.❞ She left without a word but she saw him again, all chaos a...
289K 5.4K 20
*COMPLETELY RE-EDITED* "I'm a Grounder. I'm of the Trikru. I'm not just going to leave that all behind." Joyla is a Grounder. She's a skilled warrior...