Hurt The Same || The Game X A...

By br33zywif3_

A Jayceon Taylor & Amber Riley Fanfiction More

Chapter 1
Forever
Promise
Chewy
Drama
A Natural Woman
A night out
Oreos
Game
Your son
Results
The truth
Letting Go.
Together Again
Abusive
PJ
King
Hormones
Thanksgiving
Baby You
Fatherless Child
Husband and Wife
Time apart
Authors Note
Hard Decisions
Family Game Night
Girls night
Pole Dancing Class
Up to Something
The Plan Part 1
Blackmail
Space
Back Home
Trusting You Again
Run Ins
The secrets must come out
The secrets must come out part 2
The Case of the Ex
Getting used to it
A new attitude
This time Im done
Short note from me
Separated
Say Your Prayers
Mrs. Game
Authors Note

2 weeks

5.3K 219 17
By br33zywif3_

Amber -

So glad I took a sick day today, I called off work, because I had a doctors appointment, me and Jayceon were going to find out the sex of the baby today. After getting dressed, I met him downstairs in the kitchen.

"What you wanna eat baby? You want me to whip you up some eggs and bacon real quick?" He asked while kissing my cheek.

"No I'm not really hungry babe, my stomach actually hurts," I said grabbing my purse.

"Make sure you let the nurse know," He grabbed his keys and we left out together. Once we made it to the doctors office we signed in and waited until my name was called.

"Amber Riley!" The nurse yelled. Jayce helped me up and we went back to the back. We got set up, and the doctor soon came in the room.

"Hi Amber," she smiled.

"Hi doctor Rose," I smiled.

"Jayceon, hows everything been going?" She asked as she hit Jayce.

"It's been good Doc ,"

"She's been good?" She asked as me and Jayceon held hands.

"Hell No," he said and me and doctor rose giggled.

"So are we ready to see what we're having Mommy and Daddy?" She asked. Me and Jayce both said yes.

He kissed my cheek as I rolled my shirt up. We held hands as she put the cold ointment on my stomach. She used the tube to rub it across my stomach and We could hear ours babies heart breathing.

"At least we know the baby got your head," Jayce said laughing.

"The lies you tell," I said as I hit him. He laughed.

"It's a healthy baby boy and wait ," Dr Rose said.

"I knew it was a boy! But what's wrong?" He said happily as we listened to the babies heart beat. He smiled that sexy smile of his as he looked up at the screen.

"Dad continue to make sure mommy is taking her medicine and under no circumstances should she be stressed,"

"Okay doc I will," Jayce kissed my lips as he continued to smile at the screen. Doctor rose left out she was coming back to get me my prescription for my meds.

"I'm going to name him King. King Justice Taylor," .

"I love that bae," Jayce smiled at me. We kissed and went back to the screen. I couldn't wait to finally meet my little Prince.

******
Principal Lewis -

I seethed in the parking lot as I watched Jayceon and Amber walk out of the clinic hand in hand. I had to put a stop to them. I had heard around the streets who Mr. Jayceon Taylor really was, I wondered if Amber really knew who the man she laid next to was. I would soon very surely find out. I made a few calls and backed out of the parking lot.

*********

Jayceon -

After our doctors appointment we went across the street for lunch. After being undecided we finally settled for Chipotle since Jayce wouldn't let me have my French fries.

"Baby but I really want my fries," I pouted as he sat down.

"Babe healthy stuff alright, no greasy shit," he said raising his voice a little high. I broke down crying running out the restaurant to the car. A few moments later he came out with both our bowls in a bag. We got in the car and he drove to the McDonald's drive through and ordered my fries.

"Thank you baby," I said as I kissed his cheek. He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Man you crazy," he said making me giggle.

"You a spoiled brat too," he said upset.

"Bae you really mad at me?" I pouted.

"Man," I rolled my eyes and skipped my lips. She laughed and I turned the music up. I drove to the house and once we got in Annoying Amber started.

I went in the living room thinking I was gonna play the game and she unplugged it talking about I haven't been paying her attention all day. I sighed and sat there staring at the wall as she yelled.

Getting up I went in the kitchen grabbing a bowl for some chips. I thought she was about to come in here but instead she went upstairs Thank God! I shook my head going back in the living room and plugging the game back in. I started playing the game and she came back in and sat down on her phone. She kept eyeing me but I was ignoring her ass.

"Jayce," she moaned as she crawled up in my lap.

"What you want?" I asked as I ate some chips. She kept blocking me so I couldn't see the tv.

"Come on Amber damn I'm trynna play the game," I said annoyed

"Baby don't be mean to me," she pouted as she kissed my lips.

"Come on bae you been tripping all damn day ," I said back.

"Baby but you already know my hormones, sometimes I wanna fight you, sometimes I wanna fuck you, and our son has been kicking me all day, I told you my stomach was hurting, I just wanna cuddle but it's cool if you just wanna play the game," she said about to get up. I grabbed her pulling her back down in my lap.

"Don't play with me," I pecked her lips and she ran her fingers through my beard.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she said back. My phone rang and I told her to answer it .

"Baby it's your boss," she said handing me the phone.

"Wassup boss," I said grabbing the phone.

"How fast can you get down here," Amber started kissing and sucking on my neck. I gripped her thigh and she poked her lips out.

"Gimme twenty minutes," I said as I hung up and picked Amber up, she giggled as I carried her upstairs.

"I gotta go soon babe," I said laying her down on the bed.

"Well let me make it worth your while baby," she grabbed me by my shirt and pulling me down for a long kiss. My twenty minutes turned into damn near forty five, Amber was being wild as hell as if she couldn't get enough. I put her to sleep, kissed her cheek and then I checked on Harlem.

*******

"Wassup boss?" I asked as I walked in his office.

"Sit down," he said to me. I sat down and looked him in his eyes.

"I have a new connect, he's giving me good product and I need you to sell it for me,"

"You called me for this? Come on boss you already know imma sell it,"

"Not here, I need you to go Miami, two weeks, meet the new connect, make some new moves, sell some product, come back with the money and you up your status," he said as he smoked on his cigar.

Damn two weeks? Amber ain't gone be cool with that. Fuck! I thought to myself. It was true though, I couldn't stay away from Amber or Harlem for too long, but if I make this move this can really be big for me.

"So do you accept or not? One time offer," He said.

"I accept boss,"

"Alrighty then, you pack your bags and I'll have Otis book your flight,"

"When do I leave?" I asked.

"next Friday," he said.

"Alright cool," maybe that would buy me some time to tell Amber. After loading my car with the product I moved it to my townhouse downtown. Nobody knew about it, not even Amber. This was like my second home but this is were all my money was being made.

I moved dope in and out of this house, I had workers counting money, cooking the dope, packaging it, and selling it. I was running an empire here. Once I found out about Harlem I set up an offshore account, all this money will be his when he turns 18. As well as my unborn, when he or she turns 18 they will get their half.

I had also said that when me and Amber got married I would give her a million dollar check investing in whatever she wanted too. Just to see if she would blow it or be smart with it. Since we got married I haven't had the right opportunity to give it to her, I do plan on giving it.

After setting everything up and making sure my workers were good with the product, I grabbed some money from the stash and left. I was going to take Amber out and tell her everything. I couldn't lie to Amber even if I wanted to I would end up telling her the truth.

I grabbed my phone and just as I was about to call her she called me. I chuckled picking up. "Damn Baby you missed me?" I asked.

"Yes, hurry your butt up and come back home," she whined.

"Damn I think I like it when you get aggressive," I smirked.

"Jayceee," she whined.

"I'm on my way baby I'm on the expressway right now,"

"Okay, bring me some tacos,"

"What kind?"

"Chicken,"

"Alright I'll be home soon," I hung up shaking my head. I got us some tacos and I made it home. I couldn't even make it in the door good Amber wasn't playing.

"Damn Baby," I laughed as she tried to take my hoodie off.

"Take it off," she pouted.

"Hold on babe we gotta talk," I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Talk about what Jayce what did you do?"

"I didn't do nothing but, I just got a promotion, boss wants me to go out of town and handle some business for him,"

"Out of town for how long?"

"Two weeks," as soon as I said that she skipped her lips about to walk away.

"Come on Baby I know I know but it's two weeks them weeks gone fly by I promise,"

"It's not even that Jayceon it's just come on you're really going to leave, you couldn't say no,"

"Naw I got a promotion he's giving me way more money and this is upping my status,"

"So money and status is more important then me and our children,"

"No Amber but look I'm just saying this is gone be good for us in the end you ain't gone be complaining when I bring the bread home,"

Just as I was about to come in the bedroom she blocked my path "don't bring your ass in here," she said said angrily.

"Man Amber you better gone," I laughed trying to get past but she wasn't letting up.

"Take your blanket and go the fuck downstairs now!" She yelled. I was about to say some shit but I said nah imma let it go I walked past getting my charger and blanket, I was about to say something when I walked out but she hurried up and slammed the door. Shaking my head I went downstairs.

As I was about to lay down Harlem came and climbed on the couch. "Daddy why Amber cry?" He asked me.

"Daddy did something that mad Amber mad I didn't think it would make her that upset lil man but it's nothing for you to worry about,"

"Okay daddy I don't like to see Amber cry," he said as he laid his head on my chest.

"I know lil man but hey daddy's gonna be gone for a few days I want you to do everything Amber says okay. And if something goes wrong call me I'll be home as fast as I can,"

"Okay daddy I promise I will," he said.

"Alright lil man go back to bed," he got up and ran back upstairs I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 297 35
Handon fanfic
104K 3.6K 89
"I never thought I would experience Real Love until you came into my life" Megan Thee Stallion FanFic
19.1K 592 21
brendon urie fanfic!!!
25.7K 594 50
A fanfic I wrote about Zac and Emily, enjoy ?