The Plan Part 1

Jayceon -

The next morning I got up to the smell of bacon. I took care of my hygiene before going in the kitchen. Amber didn't speak when she saw me, she just looked, grabbed her plate and left.

Looking over at the stove whatever she made was all gone and the dishes was washed and put away. I sighed and was about to fix me something when I opened the microwave and saw a plate with bacon and pancakes on it. I smiled, even though she was mad she still loved a nigga

Before leaving I went to goodbye to Harlem. "Bye daddy my love you," he said as he ran to me. He was on the floor playing with his legos.

"Bye lil man I love you too, I'll be back in a few hours we can go to chucky cheese," I said to him as I picked him up. His eyes lit up and he smiled brightly. I put him down and he went back to playing with his toys, and I went looking for Amber. She was downstairs in the basement washing clothes. I came up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Jayce-"

"Hold on, I know you upset baby and I understand why but I'm doing this for us at the end of the day, I'm always thinking about you and the kids y'all always on my mind, I promise you, you are, maybe I shoulda came and talked about it before just agreeing and going off, I gotta remember it ain't just me no more it's us baby, and I love you I do," I said before kissing her cheek and neck

I was about to go when she let out a low sigh turning around facing me and grabbing my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a kiss. "I sorry baby I just didn't want you to leave me, two weeks is a long time Jayceon, but I know if you don't go you're going to be upset with me and I don't want that, I'm just worried about you, I worry about you everyday all day," she said to me.

"I know baby, you ain't gotta worry about me though, your man doing what's needed to be done, but imma go take care of this business and come straight home," I said as I rubbed her lower back.

"You better,"

I picked her up putting her on top of the washer. "You ever did it on top of the washer and driver before?" I asked her as I started pulling off her shirt.

"No but we can do boffum," she said unbuckling my pants

"Definitely can do boffum," I said as we laughed.

******

Amber -

After Jayceon left me and Harlem went to the store to pick up some groceries. "Which fruit snacks you want this time baby?" I asked him.

"Scooby mama," he said as he pointed to the scooby fruit snacks. I reached up on the top shelf but I couldn't really grab them.

"Here I got them for you," someone said behind me. He reached and grabbed the box when I turned around I noticed it was Professor Lewis.

"Hey Amber, I thought I saw you," he smiled as he handed me the box.

"Hey Professor Lewis uhm Thanks," I smiled as I put the fruit snacks in the cart.

"Mommy lets go daddy be back soon," Harlem said frowning at Professor Lewis.

"It was good seeing you again, See you in the morning," he smiled.

"See you in the morning," I said as I pushed the cart.

"How you see him in the morning when you see daddy," he frowned his face up just like Jayceon and I laughed.

"Sweetie he's my boss I have to see him, but the only man I wanna see is daddy okay don't worry," I tickled him and he laughed. After we got our groceries I ran a few errands before going to my moms house. Jayceon sent me a text letting me know he was on his way back home and for me and Harlem to be ready. I told him we were at my moms and he said okay.