A night out

2 months -

Amber -

Every since that night, Jayceon had wanted more. Every spare time that we had we were fucking like bunny rabbits. We did it in the shower, on top of the washer and dryer, we even did it in his car one night when were at the movies. It was like we could never get enough of each other.

Whenever I was away for long periods of times he was blowing my phone up. He cursed me out the other night because I was out with the girls, and I told him I was going to be out late.

"Man until what time?" He asked skipping his lips. I could hear in his voice how horny he was but he wasn't getting nothing tonight I needed a break.

"Boy you ain't my daddy and I don't have a curfew ill see you when I get in," I said before hanging up. He sent me a long ass paragraph cursing me clean out and as soon as I got in the house we was at it again.

He put my ass in check had me promising that I would never talk to him like that again. Now I was out with Mark and Tina having lunch and my phone kept vibrating I already knew it was him so I ignored it. I went job hunting earlier. I had a few interviews with a few schools this morning after my interviews Mark had called me and asked if I wanted to go to lunch.

"Girl you better answer that for he pop up out the bushes," Mark said while sipping his water.

"Boy I am not worried about Jayceon, when I'm ready to talk to him I will," I ate some of my pasta. I was talking shit but I kept looking at my phone. He was sending me picture messages. Looking from Mark to Tina I reached over grabbing my phone.

"Girl you know you was gone text him back anyway," Tina said as we all laughed. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. Tapping on his name I opened the pictures that he sent.

Hubby 🙄❤️ :

"Okay I see you 👀🤤, which gym are you at?"

A few moments later he texted back.

Hubby 🙄❤️ : One by the crib, how long you gone be out, I wanna go out tonight