Pole Dancing Class

Amber -

I was in my classroom writing on my wall when someone came up behind me grabbing me by waist. "Baby, you scared me," I giggled as he slapped my butt.

"I'm sorry baby I was trying to surprise you," he said holding up flowers and chocolate

"Aww Baby, you're so sweet," I said grabbing him by his beard his kissing him. He gripped my waist as the kiss got deeper. All of a sudden I got real wet, I wanted to take him down right her on top of this desk.

"Mm baby you need to stop it I'm at work," I giggled.

"Girl I ain't even did nothing you the one horny, I just came to see my babies," he said before kissing my stomach. I rubbed his head and smiled.

"I appreciate it baby I was having a long day," I pouted. I sat down in my chair as he pulled one up. I took off my shoes and he grabbed my leg and started rubbing my feet

"Mmm Baby that feels so good," I said leaning my head back.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"Yes.... Baby you are so sexy oh my god I'm so blessed," I said and he started blushing while laughing.

"Baby stop gassing me," he laughed.

"I am not gassing you, you look so good right now," I said honestly.

"Thank you baby," he smiled.

"Tell them bitches who be on you I got a gun now I'm shooting on sight," I said climbing in his lap. He laughed, but I was so serious I was not playing with these bitches.

"Bae you laughing and I'm so serious, don't look at my man, don't talk to my man, don't even think about my man," I said kissing his cheek .

"I feel the same about you," he said pulling out my phone. He opened his camera app and took photos of us. We had a mini photo shoot.

"Babe send these too me," I said posing for another one. We posted the photos on Facebook and of course everyone was commenting and liking.

"Baby we so fine," I said kissing his cheek.

"You the finest tho," he said as we kissed. We're in a hot make out session when my door opens. Principal Lewis came in. I instantly jumped up.

"Principal Lewis hi," I said nervously.

"Hi Amber," he smiled from me to Jayceon.

"Principal Lewis this is my husband Jayceon, Baby this is my boss Principal Lewis," I said.

"Nice to meet you," Principal Lewis said as they shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too, I was just dropping by to see my wife," Jayceon said.

"That's how you do it man keep the romance going," Principal Lewis smiled but I could tell it was a fake smile.

"Anyway Amber, I remember you telling me you went to school for accounting I need your help with these files if you could look them over for me," he said handing me two folders.

"Okay no problem I'll get right to it," I said grabbing the folders.

"Alright Mr. Jayceon, night to meet you,"

"Nice meeting you too," they shook hands and Principal Lewis left.

"I don't like dude I'll shoot his ass, and why out of all the teachers you gotta handle some files for em?" Jayceon asked all in my ear.

"Baby I don't know but he's my boss and I have to do what he says," I said sitting down at my desk.

"So you do what he say but you can't do what I say?" Jayceon asked. I looked at him laughing until I seen he was dead ass serious. If looks could kill Jayceon probably would shoot my ass.