BTS IMAGINES

By sweetdreamer979

"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one." More

Imagine #1: Jimin
Imagine #2: Jungkook
Imagine #3: Namjoon
Imagine #4: Hoseok
Imagine #5: Yoongi
Imagine #6: Jin
Imagine #7: Taehyung
Imagine #8: Yoongi
Imagine #9: Jimin
Imagine #10: Taehyung
Imagine #11: Jungkook
Imagine #12: Seokjin
Imagine #13: Hoseok
Hey!
Imagine #14: Namjoon
Imagine #15: Yoongi
Imagine #16: Taehyung
Imagine #17: Jimin
OMG!
SO?
Imagine #18: Jungkook
KAMSARANG!
#WeLoveYouJimin
Imagine #20: Jimin
Imagine #19: Yoongi
Imagine #21: Hoseok
Imagine #22: Namjoon
Imagine #23: Seokjin
Jimin's butt
Imagine #24: Jimin
Imagine #25: BTS
Imagine #26: Taehyung
Imagine #27: Jungkook
BTS AT BBMAs
감 사!
Imagine #28: Hoseok
Imagine #29: Seokjin
Imagine #30: BTS
BTS 4TH ANNIVERSARY
Soooo Done
Imagine #31: Jungkook
Imagine #32: Yoongi
Imagine #34: Namjoon
Imagine #33: Taehyung
Imagine #35: Hoseok
pls read
Imagine #36; Jungkook
Imagine #38: Namjoon
Imagine #39: Yoongi
pls read this ppl
a gift
Imagine #41: Jungkook
Imagine #40; Hoseok
Imagine #41: Taehyung
Imagine #42: Jimin
Imagine #43: Jungkook
please read this 😭
READ
Imagine #44: Seokjin
Imagine #45: Jungkook
HIATUS
Thank You ❤
MAMA 2017
NOT ME
Imagine #46: Seokjin
IM SORRY
HAPPY TAEHYUNG DAY
Imagine #47: Jimin
Imagine #48: Taehyung
Other Books 💕
Imagine #49: Yoongi
Imagine #50: Jimin
Imagine #51: Taehyung
Imagine 52: Taehyung
Imagine #53: Yoongi
note
Imagine #54: Yoongi
Imagine #55: Seokjin
Imagine #56: BTS
Imagine #57: Seokjin
Imagine #58: BTS
Imagine #59: Taehyung
Imagine #61: TaehyungxJungkook
Imagine #60: Jimin
piece of shit
iloveyou guys
Imagine #62: Jungkook
Imagine #63: Namjoon
Imagine #64: Hoseok
Imagine #65: Jungkook
Imagine #66: Jungkook
Imagine #68: Jungkook
Imagine #69:Jimin
reveal
Imagine #70: Taehyung
Imagine #71: Jungkook
Imagine #72: Jimin
Imagine #73: Taehyung
read or you won't see bts
Giveaway ♡
Imagine #74: Taehyung
Imagine #75: Taehyung
Imagine #76: Jungkook
Imagine 77: Taehyung

Imagine #67: Yoongi

2.1K 65 12
By sweetdreamer979

ALL I EVER NEED

Anyone else addicted to that fancam of Yoongi while singing seesaw? Let's make it 10M!! Where are all my seesaw enthusiasts at? 💜💜

IZONE just freakin' debuted AHHH
Sakura and Chaeyeon are my babies and they deserve the world fite meh
La Vie En Rose is stuck in my head lmao

I'm scared of sleeping lmao
What if BigHit drops a bomb asdfghjkl

Wanna One just released their last comeback teaser and I crieeed
fuck these eyes hwbxkencjeb

"Okay, that wasn't bad." you told yourself before smiling, hands still on the guitar strings. You were practicing the notes for the acoustic version of Seesaw which you were gonna record for the company. "Agai-"

"Working hard, I see?"

You turned to the door and your eyes lit up when you saw your boyfriend. "Yoongi." you stood up from the bed and ran to his arms.

"Just finished taking a shower, hm?" he grinned when he noticed that your hair was still wet. He pecked your lips. "Have you eaten dinner?"

"Yeah." you replied, arms around his neck and his around your waist. "How 'bout you?"

"Finished." he said, "But I am still hungry."

"Really? I'll make you some food." you told him before pulling away and arranging the bed. "What do you want to eat?"

"You."

You could feel his smirk on you and you blushed. Luckily you had your back against him. "Psh." you faked a chuckle, "Pervert."

"I'm serious." you felt a pair of arms around your waist again, this time tighter. He placed his chin on your shoulder and you could feel his hot breath on your neck making your knees feel weak. "It's been a while, no?"

"Yeah but not tonight, Yoongi." you chuckled, "I'm not in the mood."

"Then I'll help you get in the mood."

"Yoongi." you warned making him pout. You chuckled. "Sweetie, I need to finish the acoustic version of your song so I can submit it at the end of the week. And I can't play the guitar properly if my legs will hurt."

"Am I that big?"

"Uhm, duh."

"It's not my fault. You're too tight."

"We are not having this conversation." you bit his ear which made him let go of you. You gave him a look and he pouted. "Love, if you're horny, take care of it yourself, okay? We can do it another time. I promise."

"Not even a blow?" he frowned and you shook your head. "Damn it. Okay fine."

You sat down the bed and he did the same. "Can I hear what you came up with these past few days?" he asked.

"Uh I'm still at the first chorus."

"Let me hear it, Y/N." he smiled and you nodded.

You grabbed your guitar and started to play. You had your eyes on the strings whilst singing while Yoongi had his gaze locked on you.

"Baby?"

You stopped playing and looked up at him. "Yeah? What is it?"

"Don't you think it's time to tell the press about you and me?"

Your eyes widened. You and Yoongi had been dating since he was 18. You were there for him even before he became an idol. And when he did, you were always there to support him. The company was okay with him dating you since you also helped his group with the songs. Besides his members, his and your family and the company, nobody else knows about your relationship with him.

"Yoongi I-"

"I know. I'm afraid too." he sighed before holding your hand. "The more popular we're getting, the more a risk it is to reveal who you are. But I can't keep this a secret any longer. My fans are kind and most of them are considerate. I'm sure they'll love you."

"A-Are you sure about this?"

He pecked your lips before smiling. "A hundred percent."

BTS' Suga confirmed to be dating with a non-showbiz girl.
Girlfriend's face, unrevealed.

You held your phone even tighter as you read the article. Your breath was shaking as you read the comments. You were in Bangtan's practice room.

@taeyoon168
:for five years? Wow, what a huge reveal.

@lilmeowmeow
: why didn't BigHit reveal her face and identity yet? Is she that ugly?

@seesawboom
: I wonder who she is and what drug she used on Yoongi lmao

@yoonmin734
: need a love potion that lasts for years? Ask that girl ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@ddaeng7283
: she must be ugly that's why they didn't reveal her identity yet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even though there were a lot of overjoyed fans, there were also a lot  who threw hate at the sudden revelation. You knew it was coming but you couldn't help but feel so bad. It has been 4 days since the statement was released and all you could think of were the hate comments. You've never felt so ashamed of yourself in your entire life.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

"Noona can you pass me a-" Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw a tear fall from your eye and onto your phone's screen.

You quickly wiped your tears away before grabbing a bottle of water. "You mean this, maknae? Here."

"Noona, are you okay?" he asked in worry before sitting beside you.

You forced a smile before nodding. "I-I'm fine." you lied and you knew he would not fall for it.

"Hyung! Noona's crying!" Jungkook yelled making Yoongi and the others turn to you.

"What? No I'm not!" you countered before glaring at the boy. He smiled sheepishly.

Yoongi ran to you and knelt down in front of you. When he saw your puffy eyes, worry struck him as fast as lightning. "Y/N, what happened? Why were you crying?"

"I-It's nothing." you lied, "I was just watching a sad drama."

He gave you a look before his eyes landed on your phone. He went wide-eyed before looking back at you. "Oh Y/N..."

Once he pulled you into his arms, you bursted out crying. "I'm sorry baby. I never knew about those, I'm so sorry. You don't deserve the hate you're getting."

"Yoongi..." you sniffed before looking up at him. "I-I'm scared. I haven't revealed myself and yet this is happening. What more if they'll know my identity? How about we take back the company's statement and-"

"No, Y/N." he cut you off and gave you a reassuring smile. "Trust me, all that hate will disappear in a snap once they will know who you really are and what you mean to the company, the other members and to me."

"Yeah, Y/N!" Hoseok said. "You're beautiful and talented. They will end up speechless."

You sniffed before smiling. "Thank you."

You were in Bangtan's dorm, sitting on the sofa in the living room, playing video games with Jimin.

"Not fair!" he blurted out when you defeated him.

You let out a laugh of victory making him pout. "A win's a win, Chim."

"There she is!"

You and Jimin turned to Taehyung who had his phone up to his face. Your eyes widened in surprise before you grabbed a sofa pillow and hid your face behind it.

"You're on vlive?" Jimin asked and when Taehyung responded a 'yes', you cursed, barely audible.

"C'mon, noona!" Taehyung blurted out, "Show yourself! The whole world is going insane right now for your reveal."

You stayed silent, hoping he would just walk back into his room again. You felt a finger tap your knee but you didn't look up.

"Noona, come on." you heard Jimin say and you shook your head making him chuckle. "You're being too cute, noona."

"Yoongi-hyung! Noona won't look at the camera!" you heard Taehyung yell and your eyes widened.

Dammit.

"What is it- you're on vlive!?" you heard Yoongi come out from his room. "Taehyung! Why all of a sudden?"

"Can't help it!" the younger replied.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you knew it was Yoongi because you could smell his cologne. "Sweetie, it's okay."

You sighed in defeat before taking in a deep breath and looking up. You saw Taehyung across the sofa, his phone still up to his face. He looked at your figure on the camera and he grinned. "Finally! Noona, say hi!"

"H-Hello." you shyly waved at the camera and your eyes widened when you saw how many views it has gotten.

Christ, can I faint?

"This is Y/N." Seokjin, along with the others came out from their rooms. "He's Yoongi's girlfriend."

"She's also a great noona!" Jungkook blurted out cutely.

"And a great producer." Namjoon added before smiling. "She helps compose some of our songs. She's also the one who made the acoustic version of seesaw. She's great, isn't she?"

"The best." Yoongi said making you look up at him. He flashed you a smile before looking back to the camera. "I've read a lot of bad comments and I'm really disappointed. But I guess some of you regret it now, hehe. I won't believe you guys could hate something I find so beautiful. I know you'll love Y/N. Please give her the same love you give to the 7 of us."

"Hyung's right." Taehyung said, "Without Y/N noona, the dorm would probably be on fire." he added making you and the others burst out laughing. He wasn't wrong tho.

BTS' Suga and girlfriend, Y/N become a hot topic and an inspiration for couples all over the world.

@sugayoon
: my boyfriend told me he's a huge fan of Y/N now jdbfjsbfjd i'm starting to get jealous lmao loveya eonnie!!

@ysamin67
: how to be Y/N eonnie :(((

@taejoon09
: her voice is so ♡♡♡♡

@dianalovesbts7
: Y/N eonnie! When are you debuting?? Wish bighit will make you a solo artist ♡

@gracie
: just saw his vlive with you yesterday! You two are made for each other AHHHH all the love!! ♡♡♡

You smiled as you read the comments. It has been 2 weeks after Taehyung's vlive and it was the most viewed live in history. Your name trended on twitter for two days and you had to take care of your social media accounts because they were being flodded with questions, apologies and praises.

"Hey, love." Yoongi smiled before lying beside you on the bed. "Reading the comments again?"

"They're so cute." you giggled before placing your phone on the bedside table and hugging him. He buried his face at the crook of your neck making you chuckle. You were finally able to cuddle with Yoongi again despite his hectic shecdule.

"You deserve more." he said, his hot breath tickled your skin. He kissed you softly making you smile. "And I'm willing to risk everything for you, you're all I need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 6.4K 18
"I swear that one day I will make you see how beautiful you are even if it takes me a lifetime"
9.8K 273 14
A compilation of oneshots written per request and personalizied for my followers as a thank you. There will be a bit of everything in here, so don't...
14.3K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"
12K 511 71
"Would you risk everything just to be where you've always dreamed of?" [Complete]