Love Heals The Broken Heart(N...

Av MimiraTheAuthor

"Please, Namjoon let go of me! I'm your patient and I'm not normal! You can't fall in love with me!" I'm figh... Mer

Chapter 1
Lisa, My Hospital Roommate.
First Session
First Day
Amnesia
Memories
Flashback
The Checkup
Feeling Alone
I Will Never Leave You
That Can't Be Her
I know It's Not Her...
Will I Ever Get Out?
Confession
Am I Capable of Love?
Is This What Love Is?
Love Poem To Mina
Bloom
Promise Ring
Don't Waste Time
Fighting Love
I Won't Leave You
Why Did I Run Away?
Did I Commit A Crime?
Happiness
Patience and Kindness
I'm Not Him

Update!!!

84 5 0
Av MimiraTheAuthor

Hello my lovely readers!!! Sorry I haven't updated this story for a while! School and work takes over sometimes. Lately there's has been days when I just don't feel like writing because I'm so tired and because I occasionally lose motivation and self esteem.

Hopefully I'll get some more motivation to write some more for this story. I still think this is a great story but I feel it could use some work. I often second guess myself when it comes to writing stories only because I feel like I lack when it comes to adding depth and details. It's easier to say what you mean verbally and mentally but when I write them down, everything just goes away and get stuck.

I guess that happens to all writers, right? lol I've only published 14 chapters since I started it in March, so far which is a great thing! Please feel free to let me know what you think about this story and what you would like to see in future chapters. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!<3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.9K 199 31
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
26.6K 959 69
Jungkook texts random numbers everyday out of boredom. One day he gets a text back by Jimin a boy staying in hospital because of his weak heart. Disc...
5K 210 23
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
11.9K 291 22
Ever since your suicide-attempt you have been suffering from panic attacks. Namjoon always tried to help you and made you promise to call him wheneve...