austin mahone imagine

By _Carter_Mahone

austin mahone imagines vote comment More

over reacting (austin)
over reacting part2
fight
a/n
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part8
part9
part10
part11
part12
part13
part14
part15
part16
A/N

part 1

1.4K 25 0
By _Carter_Mahone

PART 1

~~~

Standing infront of this huge building , you take a deep breath. It was your first day of school , you're boarding school. You arrived 4 days ago , leaving you no time to make friends , but only one and that was your room mate clara.

The bell rang and everyone was rushing inside but you stood there , really nervous. Taking slow steps towards the building , someone bumps into you from behind , making your new books fall on the ground.

~~~

Guy : oh sorry .

~~~

Without even helping you , he leaves with his group of friends. Simply picking up your books , you enter the school and find your locker. Opening your locker , you keep your extra books in it. The same guy who bumped into you comes and opens his locker , which was next to you.

*wow , he's cute *

But as soon he looks at you , you turn your face and he takes his books and leaves.You find your classroom and seat yourself besides clara , who was on your left side. That guy comes with his friends and sit on your right side , his back towards you.

You keep looking at him behind his back . He's good looking.

~~~

Clara : (y/n) !

(y/n) : (turn around )what ?

Clara : stop looking at him.

(y/n) : (blushing) I was not.

Clara : yea , yea whatever .

~~~

With that your teacher comes in.

~~~

Teacher : Good morning class ! Hope you're ready for some new stuff.

Guy : (whispering) im not.

~~~

You hear him and look at him.

He looks at you but turns his face away.

*yea, he doesn't notice me , he's so freaking cute, why would he bother to look at me*

~~~

The teacher starts to take the attendance and after that you know his name is austin.
~vote, comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 55.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
432K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫�...
78.7K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...