One Last Time (KotoUmi)(AU)(F...

By Kaitamaki

Kotori and Umi were childhood friends, and when they were younger they both promised to get married with one... More

Prologue: The Promise
Chapter 1: A New Day
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 4: The Tojo Siblings (1)
Chapter 5: The Tojo Siblings (2)
Chapter 6: The Aftermath
Chapter 7: Haru and Kirane
Very Short Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 8: I'll Fight For You
Chapter 9: Umi and Nozomi
Next Chapter's Preview
Chapter 10: Minami Kotori
Please Read to Understand The Story Better
Chapter 11: Minami Kaoru
Chapter 12: Minami and Yazawa
Chapter 13: Accident
Chapter 14: Shopping With Eli
Chapter 15: If I Were To Kiss You
Chapter 16: Familiarity
Chapter 17: Party
Chapter 18: To Be In Love
Chapter 19: Consequence
Chapter 20: Their Past
your dead author
Chapter 21: Operation KotoUmi (1)
Chapter 22: Operation KotoUmi (2)
Chapter 23: The Final Operation
Chapter 24: In Love With Sonoda Umi
Chapter 25: Willing To

Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!

1.5K 59 12
By Kaitamaki

Hola again! Another chapter coming right up! Anyways, this chapter was rushed so I apologize for any mistakes orz.

Warning:

There's a bit of an inappropriate scene in the end but I don't think you guys care.

Other than that I hope you enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Love Live! characters nor do I own the series itself.

0o0o0o0

Chapter 3: Meet My Friends!

When lunch time came, Kotori was about to ask Umi if she wants to join her, but soon realize that she was surrounded by people.

"Minami-san, where did come from?"

"Minami-san, are you single?"

"Minami-chan, you're so cute and adorable."

"Minami-san, hi."

"Minami-chan, what's your blood type?"

Kotori was flooded with questions and students. Even people from another class. Fortunately she was pulled out of the crowd and out the classroom. Panting hard, she looked up to thank the person who had saved her, but stopped when she saw familiar looking amethyst eyes.

Oh god. Okay Kotori, just act normal. Don't remember all that stuff. Act normal, act normal, act normal...

"Oh! Maki-chan! Thank you, so much, you're a life saviour." Kotori panted.

"No problem, Kotori-nee." Maki smiled at her. "I kind of expected that you were going to be surrounded. You were the talk of the school before you even got here." Maki smirked. She knew how much her older cousin hate being the center of attention.

Kotori sighed. "Geez, these people are crazy. Anyways, where are we." She looked around and realized Maki had dragged her into a were two tables that formed longer table and chairs around it. On the side of the room was a huge shelf of dvds and blu-rays, there were even some posters of what seems to be idols.

"Well... I actually dragged you into a unused clubroom. This was supposed to be an Idol Research Club, but it was never really made, so my girlfriend just use it as a storage of some kind." Maki turned the lights on so Kotori could see better.

Kotori nodded, "I see... wait... girlfriend?" She looked at Maki with a curious expression. Maki blushed when she realized what she said. Too late to go back now, Maki thought.

"Uhm... yeah. We've actually been dating for 3 months now..." Maki twirled her hair, still embarrassed.

"I see." Kotori smirked. True that she was scarred for life at what she saw earlier, but that doesn't mean she couldn't use the information to tease her cute little cousin.

Blushing even more, Maki decided to change the subject before everything goes incredibly downhill.

"Actually, this is where my friends and I go to and meet when it's lunch. They should be here any second now..." Maki looked at her watch and was interrupted a few milliseconds later by a loud bang of the door opening and a voice afterwards.

"Maki-chan, Maki-chan, Maakiii-chaaaan~~!" A orange-haired girl yelled with a cat-like grin plastered on her face. Behind the cat-like girl was a cute looking gal with glasses, she looked worried for the other girl.

"Uhm... Rin-chan, I don't think you have to yell." Said the shy one. "It's fine, Kayo-chin! I'm sure Maki-chan doesn't mind!" Staring at Maki and awaiting for her answer, the orange-haired completely forgot about Kotori. Unless, that is, she didn't even notice Kotori was in the room in the first place.

Fortunately, the girl with the glasses noticed Kotori. She lightly tapped at Rin and discreetly pointed at the ash brown-haired girl. Looking at what her friend is pointing at, she saw Kotori smiling at their amusing antics. "Oh! I didn't see you there... sorry... nya..." Rin sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck while laughing awkwardly.

"It's fine. I find it amusing how you talk to Maki-chan. Normally people would be more... respectful around her because of her intimidating aura." Kotori smiled.

Rin eyes sparkled as she finally found someone she could talk to about Maki. When Rin was about to tell a story of Maki doing something embarrassing or dumb, she was sadly interrupted by a annoyed red-head.

"Okay, that's enough." Maki sighed. "Kotori-nee, meet my friends. This is Hoshizora Rin." Maki gestured at Rin.

"Nyaa~~!"

"And this is Koizumi Hanayo." Maki then gestured at the quiet dirty-blonde girl.

"Oh! Hello there." She waved at her slightly.

"Nice to meet you all! My name is Minami Kotori, but you can call me Kotori. I'm Maki-chan's older cousin." The girl smiled at them. The two girls felt at ease when they saw her smile, especially the shy one.

"Anyways, you guys were right on time, but the others are missing which is quite strange. They're normally the first ones here." Right after Maki finished her sentence, the door opened and a girl with ginger haired skipped in.

"Afternoon everyone!" Honoka yelled. Sheesh was this girl loud.

"Why in the world are you yelling?!" Covering her ears, Maki yelled back at Honoka.

"Oh! Sorry I have something in my ear, keeping me from hearing myself!" Honoka yelled, once again.

Maki groaned and walked towards the ginger. Yanking off the thing in Honoka's ear, she sighed in relief because she won't be hearing Honoka's loud yelling again. Or so she thought.

"Thank you, Maki-chan!" Honoka yelled right next to Maki's ear as she hugged the younger girl. To think she would stop yelling after all of that, well Maki thought wrong.

"Ugh! Whatever, just get off me!" Maki flusteredly pushed Honoka away from her.

"Ahh~ Now there's my blushing little cousin."

"S-shut up, Kotori-nee!"

Blushing even more, Maki lightly slapped the laughing Kotori on the shoulder. After their cute little fight, a girl with the same raven black hair Kotori saw earlier came in the room with a frown. But the said frown turned upside down as she saw Maki.

"Maki-chan!" The girl ran towards her and hugged her. Kissing her on the lips.

First the red-haired girl blushed but then she leaned in and kissed back. Now full on making out -with tongue involved too- the two of them blocked off the world around as they did their business.

The people who watched the scene acted like it was the most natural thing they ever encountered. Except for Kotori, she was blushing slightly as she watched. However it's not as bad as what she had saw earlier that day.

"AH! PDA! PDA!" Honoka jokingly yelled while pointing at the couple. The raven-haired girl glared at Honoka as she broke the kiss. While on the other hand, Maki was blushing even more, avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room.

"So... did something happened to you?" Maki looked at the shorter girl with one eyebrow raised and a finger twirling her hair.

"Ugh, actually I saw 'Ms. I'll Date Anyone As Long As They Give Me Pleasure' making out with one of her girl and it escalated very quickly." The girl made a face of disgust as she slowly made her way to Maki's ear.

"And it also made me very horny." She whispered to her ear, making sure no one could hear it and made sure it was very seductive. Fortunately, her seduction was successful as she felt something harden south of the younger girl's body.

Giggling she skipped towards Kotori and smiled at her. "Hey there! I'm Yazawa Nico, Maki's girlfriend! I heard a lot about you from Maki-chan."

Nico hugged Kotori and whispered in ear. "I love your cousin very much, and I would gladly appreciate it if you accepted me to be with her." The words wasn't threatening instead they were almost begging and was very sincere.

When Nico broke the hug, she looked at Kotori with determined eyes. Looking at this, Kotori now knows that her little cousin is in good hands. Smiling at the older girl, Kotori nodded showed her a thumbs up indicating that she accepts her.

Maki, looking kind of confused, decided to step up before anything happens, whether it's good or bad. "Okay, it seems like it's just us for today, so why don't we all go and eat and talk about what happened to us for the past hours."

The other five nodded and sat down.

For the rest of lunch time they all talked and ate, and some even stealing the other's food. It was fun. Kotori had a blast just talking to her friends and little cousin. She thought that for the rest of the day nothing bad would happen. But she may be wrong. Who knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 6
Jirou and Kaminari have been dating for awhile. Normally, Momo would be ecstatic with happiness for her friend, but there's one problem- she likes Ji...
29.3K 691 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...
8.9K 86 48
Rui and Tsukasa got into a dorm together and little did Tsukasa know, Rui might have a special feeling for him. Tsukasa ended growing a feeling for h...
2.9K 25 33
I like him, does he likes me back? He likes someone, am I the one he likes? This is what Hashimoto Sumire felt after being close to Sugawara Kōshi fo...