Kitties and Cupcakes : pjm βœ”οΈ

By Born2beSad

"Y/n...can I bite you?" Hybrid au, Reader adopts a stray hybrid cat and he helps her out at the bakery she o... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Epilogue
A Special Update

Part 36

29.4K 1.2K 353
By Born2beSad

Jimin kissed her gently and left her sleeping in the bed as he headed to the bakery. When he got there he found a cup of steaming, creamy coffee waiting for him and he looked at it and turned to raise an eyebrow at Yoongi, who shrugged in response.

"Habit," the dark cat said. The two of them worked silently, both of them tired but determined. Jimin was helping a customer later in the morning when he suddenly felt eyes on him. He looked up, his eyes flicking around the room before settling on a figure standing outside the window. Seunghyun was standing outside looking in, his hands shoved in his pockets. Jimin scowled at him and returned his attention to the customer. When he was finished helping them and looked back, the man was no longer there.

-

You woke up in a cold, empty bed and blinked your eyes. You could hear raindrops hitting the window, the sound almost soothing you back to sleep when the front door opened. Footsteps shuffled through the apartment to the doorway of your room and across the floor to you. When he saw you were awake Taehyung smiled softly and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Good morning noona," he said. "What do you want to do today?" Your eyes focused on his sweet face and you shrugged in response. He scrunched his face up in thought and considered for a moment. "Well, I could sleep a little more. Do you want to stay in bed for a bit?" He asked, looking down at you. You nodded in response and he smiled, crawling onto the bed and snuggling up behind you. "Just wake me up when you want to, ok?" You closed your eyes and dozed again.

A couple hours later you felt him stir next to you and he sat up and stretched. He placed a hand on your arm softly. "Noona? I'm hungry, I'm going to order some food. Do you want anything?" You shook your head no. "I'm gonna order you something anyway," he said, pulling his phone out. When he was done he climbed out of bed and stood in front of you. "Come on noona, let's go watch some cartoons," he said smiling. You stood slowly and he took your hand, leading you out to the living room. He got you situated on the couch, placing a blanket on your lap and brushing your hair back from your face.

"Tae?" You said in a tiny voice. He stopped and looked down at you in surprise, waiting for you to go on. "I want coffee," you mumbled shyly. His face broke into a huge smile and he hurried to the kitchen, making a pot of coffee. He came back a few moments later with a steaming mug and passed it to you. You wrapped your cold fingers around the cup and sipped it, pulling back immediately and making a disgusted face. The hybrid burst into laughter at your face and took the cup from you.

"S-Sorry noona," He choked through his laughter. "Hobi drinks his coffee black, I forgot to ask. Do you want sugar?" You nodded, the bitter taste lingering in your mouth. "Cream?" He asked next and you shook your head no. He returned to the kitchen and came back, passing you the cup and watching as you tried again, tentatively. It was better now and you looked up at him greatfully.

"Thank you Tae," you said. He smiled and sat down next to you as you sipped the warm liquid. He turned the tv on and you sat in comfortable silence together. The food came, and he convinced you to eat a little. The day passed and he had to leave a bit before Jimin got home.

"I have a job now noona," he said proudly as he cleaned up the room from his meal. "Do you need anything before I go?" You shook your head and he smiled, coming over to hug you affectionately. "I'll see you later noona."

You sat quietly on the couch with the tv on, not really watching it until you heard the door open a little while later. Jimin came in, his eyes finding you immediately. He smiled upon seeing you and came straight to your side, sitting down on the couch close to you. He saw the empty coffee cup on the table before you and smiled, turning back to you.

"How are you baby?" He asked, taking your hand in his and pressing it against his lips. You just leaned over and rested your head against his shoulder, breathing in the familiar scent of the bakery on his skin.

"You smell good kitten," you said softly and he turned his head to kiss your forehead.

"I missed you," He said, his lips brushing your skin.

"I missed you too," you replied. He pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms tightly around you, kissing your face. "How are things at the bakery?" You asked.

"Going fine babe. Yoongi has to work his other job tonight though...he's going to be exhausted tomorrow." He sighed.

"How about I come back tomorrow instead?" You said, looking up at him.

He looked down at you before answering, surveying your expression. "I don't know y/n..." he said uncertainly you looked away, sadly. "I - I mean, I'm not going to say you can't baby, if you want to come in I would love to work with you again," he said quickly, placing his hand against your cheek and steering your eyes back to his. "I just want you to be ready."

You nodded. "I'll be fine. I can do it," you said, to him and to yourself. "Text Yoongi now and tell him not to come in." Jimin nodded fishing your phone out. He had to send several messages to convince Yoongi, but in the end the cat was grateful he would be able to sleep between his shifts at the bar. The two of you sat together on the couch for a bit, and Jimin told you about how he didn't know how to keep the rolling pin from sticking to the dough the day before which actually made you smile a little. You headed off to bed together and you both had a restful, dreamless night of sleep.

You woke in the morning when your alarm went off and you sat up slowly, rubbing your eyes. Jimin sat up next to you and rubbed his hand over your back. "You sure you want to go baby?" You nodded and stood slowly.

"I'm gonna take a shower really quick," you said, shuffling toward the bathroom.

"D-do you need help?" He asked after you. You paused and turned back to him, frowning. He raised his hands and shook his head, eyes wide. "I didn't mean it like that I was just - making sure you were alright..." he said, blushing.

"I'll be fine kitten," you said quietly. After you washed and dressed he was waiting for you by the door and he wrapped his hand around your waist, holding you protectively against his side as the two of you headed to the bakery. He seemed strained and nervous, but of course he did after the last few days. You reached up and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek, making him look down at you and smile, squeezing your waist slightly.

When you got into the kitchen you stretched and grabbed an apron, tying it around your waist as Jimin hurried out to start coffee. You headed to your usual station and started gathering things you would need. A few moments later he came back to the kitchen and set a steaming cup down next to you, sliding his hands around your waist and pulling you against him. He kissed you deeply before pulling back and looking into your eyes, his hands tightening briefly on your waist. His lips were pressed together in worry and you reached up and brushed your fingers across them.

"What is it kitten?" You asked as he frowned.

"I just - no matter what happens later...know that I love you and I won't let anything happen to you. Okay?"

You blinked at him. "Of course kitten. I love you too." He brushed your hair back from your face and kissed you quickly once more before releasing you.

"I made you coffee," he said shyly and you picked up the cup and sipped it carefully. "Yoongi hyung taught me. Is it good?" He asked excitedly and you smiled softly at his cute face, his ears perked toward you.

"It's perfect, you did so good kitten." He smiled big and you turned to get started. He blushed happily at your praise before getting to work as well. The morning passed and you opened the store and served customers as usual. Some of the usuals mentioned that they had missed seeing you for the last two days and you apologized with a smile, assuring them you were feeling better now.

It was getting late in the morning and nearly time to clean up for the day when the bell over the door tinkled and you looked up. Your eyes clashed with his as Seunghyun entered, smiling at you as he strolled toward the counter. You felt panic rising in you at the sight of his chiseled features, his cruel eyes staring you down. You felt Jimin's careful hands pulling you back from the register as he slid himself in front of you, placing his body between yours and the man's and breaking your eye contact.

"So good to see you again, sweetheart," his deep voice said, ignoring Jimin's actions. "I've missed you terribly these last days." You felt yourself retreating inward again, and you dropped your eyes. They landed on Jimin's strong back in front of you, his black shirt stretching across his shoulders and you reached out slowly and gripped a handful of the fabric, his warmth reassuring you. You took a deep breath and set your jaw, stepping to the side of the cat to stare down your nightmare.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 3.3K 52
"I am her darkest desire" _________________________ "Are you afraid of me?" She looked in his dead, cold eyes and answered, "no" "Then why were you r...
79.5K 5.2K 39
In which Jungkook, a handsome zombie fell in love with the feisty girl Pearl. What turn will their love story take? Read it to find out more. Jungk...
1M 29.3K 52
"we shouldn't do this." he tried to argue. "you're so young." [ short chapters; #8 in the red bullet series ]
7.7K 876 16
"Why do you need my opinion? Sounds like you've got a little auralism kink going on." She teases before taking a sip of her drink. "What's auralism?"...