Fighter

By normamikorslayme

Normani/ You G!P More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven..
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.

Chapter Twenty-Four.

7K 265 57
By normamikorslayme

Your POV

"Get up, baby. We have a flight to catch," I said shaking the little girl laying directly on top of me. She had fallen asleep an hour ago because she hadn't taken a nap.

"No wanna go," she mumbled still asleep. I wasn't about to argue with her. I just got out of bed with her still attached to me. I grabbed my backpack, picked out some pajamas and an outfit for Bella and I. I walked out of my room and into the room where Armand was sleeping in.

"Wake up. We got a flight to catch," I told him as I slapped his face lightly.

"Where we going?" he asked rolling over.

"We're going to watch Normani perform at Tidal in Brooklyn," I replied.

"What time is it?"

"It's 4:30. Our flight leaves at six so hurry," I replied. He nodded and got out of the bed. I had to put clothes on Bella which I just settled for one of my shirts and put some socks on her little feet. I got dressed, laid her in my bed and finish getting everything that we needed. I heard Armand open the door for Owen and them talking. I put my phone in my pocket and scooped Bella up in my arms and draped her blanket over her. I put one bag on my shoulder and held the other one by its handle. Bella started whining.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked her.

"Mommy, I s'eepy," was all she said before trying to get closer to me and she managed to fall back asleep. I walked down the stairs with younger girl and bag in my arms. Owen was standing by the door with his backpack on his back.

"Sorry for the late notice," I said apologizing to the older man.

"It's nothing, Y/N. It's kind of my job," he replied and took the bag out of my hands.

*skip the drive and the flight*

"Bella, what do you want to be for Halloween?" I asked the little girl in my arms, who was happy to be getting off of the jet.

"I wan' be mommy," she said smushing her face against mine.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I wan' be figh'er!" she exclaimed raising her balled up fist in the air and yelling.

"Okay, baby. There's no need to yell in mommy's ear," I said.

"Sowwy, mommy," she said and kissed my ear, "w'ere we goin', mommy?"

"We're gonna see Mani's first solo performance," I replied, "but we're gonna go to the hotel to freshen up."

It didn't take us long to get to the hotel and to check in.

"Is Mani gonna 'ing 'er new songs, mommy?" she asked kissing the side of my face.

"I think so. Which one do you want her to perform?"

" 'low down, but 'er gonna 'ing checklis'," Bella said keeping her arms wrapped around my neck, but letting her little legs dangle. I grabbed the room key from Owen and unlocked the door. I put Bella down and let her run into the room. I went into the bathroom and turned on the water. Once it was warm enough, I detached the detachable shower head  and went to get Bella. I closed the bathroom door, took her out of the clothes she had on and put her in the tub. I grabbed the shower head and sprayed her making her squeal. I let her hold the shower head while I washed her body after that I washed her hair because it was her wash day and also mine. She didn't put a fight. She even rinsed all of the conditioner out of her hair. I let her deep condition, while I took a shower and washed my hair. Once I was done, I put on my boxers, a sports bra and some blue jeans.

"Bella, come here, so mommy can do your hair," I yelled out from the bathroom and dried my hair with a microfiber towel. She toddled in with her body wrapped in a towel. I rinsed the deep conditioner out of her hair and began to braid the younger girl's hair. She watched Paw Patrol on my phone because I had forgot to pack her iPad. I put lotion on her and put her clothes on her. I helped her with her shoes and finished getting myself ready.

"Mommy?" Bella said looking up from my phone.

"What's up, baby girl?" I asked as I fixed my hair.

"I love you," she said giving me a big smile that warmed up my heart.

"I love you more, baby," I replied and kissed her forehead. I finished getting ready and picked up my little girl before walking out of the bathroom.

"Finally," Owen exaggerated and stood up. I grabbed my charger, portable charger and my wallet before putting them in my pocket. I put a hoodie on Bella and put mine on.

"No, mommy. I gonna be hot," Bella whined tugging at the hoodie.

"No, baby. It's not like at home. It's colder here," I replied and moved her hand as I picked her up. She pouted and nodded. We got to the event and went backstage to see Normani before she went on.

"Mani! Mommy, put me down," Bella said trying to get out of my grip.

"Give mommy a kiss first," I teased. She gave me a peck on my cheek. I put her down and she ran over to Normani, who was more than happy to see the younger girl.

"Hi, Bella. I missed you so much," Normani said as she picked the younger girl up.

"Who is this cutie?" Normani's dad asked.

"I'm Bella," She said politely and stuck her hand out for him to shake. He happily shook her hand and smiled.

"Hi, Bella. I'm Normani's dad. My name is Derrick. It's nice to meet you."

"Is nice to mee' you. Her have your nose," She told him as she tapped Normani's nose cutely.

"She does," Derrick replied.

"You must be the infamous Bella?" Andrea asked kindly.

"You Mani's mommy. Her look like you, but wit' her daddy's nose," Bella said, "Is nice to mee' you."

"You're so adorable and polite. Has your mommy been getting into any trouble?" Andrea asked looking at me smiling and giving me a side hug.

"No, mommy have been good," Bella said flashing her adorable smile.

"Since Y/N isn't going to introduce me. Hi, I'm Armand. Y/N's little brother," Armand said greeting Normani's parents, "Also hi, Normani."

"I'm Andrea and this is my husband Derrick. It's nice to meet you. You look just like Y/M/N," Andrea said shaking his hand and giving him a smile. Derrick did the same.

"You two aren't gonna speak to each other," Andrea teased.

"No, because your daughter has the n-"

"Y/N, you said you weren't mad," Normani whined.

"Well, I lied," I said looking over at her and rolled my eyes.

"Hallway. Now," Normani replied sternly and put Isabella down, who just went over to mess with Owen. I walked out into the hallway where there wasn't many people at the moment. Normani came out and shut the door before looking up at me.

"Why are you mad?" she asked.

"I'm mad because you keep getting angry with me for no reason."

"It's not for no reason."

"What's the reason?"

"The reason is I'm scared. We've had sex. You know everything about me. I'm in love with you and I think that you're going to get bored with me."

"You're in love with me?" I asked smiling at her and she shyly nodded.

"I am," she replied.

"I'm in love with you too. I'm not gonna get bored with you. There's a lot of other sex positions I haven't gotten to do with you yet," I said playfully and she slapped my arm, "but seriously, baby. I've been in love with you since we were kids and I will never get bored with you."

"I love you," she said softly.

"I love you more," I replied and pecked her lips.

"Normani, you're on in ten," one of the stage directors said.

"We're gonna go to our seats, but what can I expect from this performance?" I asked her and she giggled.

"You're gonna have to wait and see," she said and walked away seductively. I shook my head and got everyone, so we could go to our seats. Once we got to our seats, music started playing and Normani was on the stage with her dancers. I didn't know the song, but I liked the instrumental. The whole time she was performing, I was in shock. The song was called Waves and during that little dance break she had, she never broke eye contact with me. I had cover Bella's eyes. She giggled and tried to move my hand. Normani's whole set had me feeling some kind of way.

"Hi, mom. Hi, dad," was all she said as the lights dimmed down and she walked off of the stage. We went backstage to where she was and Bella ran to give her a hug. Everybody was hyped from the performance. Bella was on Owen's back and he was twirling around. Normani walked over to me with a smirk on her face.

"Did you like the performance?" she asked.

"Yeah, you did great," I replied.

"What was your favorite part?"

"The Love Lies and Checklist dance break."

"You didn't like the one for Waves?" she asked smirking.

"It was alright."

"Just alright?"

"Yup."

"It looked like you enjoyed to me," she replied playing with the strings on my hoodie.

"Ohh, really?"

"Yes, really," she said looking into my eyes. She was still wearing her boots, so she was about the same height as me.

"Are you coming to the club with us?" She asked.

"No, I have Bella," I replied looking over at the little girl that was dancing with Normani's dad.

"My parents can watch her," she said with a hopeful look on her face.

"I don't know."

"Mom, can you and dad watch Bella for Y/N?" Normani asked her mom who has walked by.

"Yes, of course. Just drop off her pajamas at our room," She replied with a happy smile.

"Bella," I said over the music. She looked for me. Once she found me, she ran over and her little body collided with my leg.

"Hi, mommy," She said looking up at me and I picked her up.

"Mommy is going out tonight and you're gonna stay with Mani's mommy and daddy, okay?" I told hers

"Okay, mommy. Mr. Derwick is 'ike a big bear," she said.

"You're gonna be a good girl, right?"

"Yes, mommy. I 'ave question."

"What is it, baby?" I asked resting my lips on her cheek before pecking it repeatedly.

"W'en you gonna mawwy, Mani?" she asked seriously.

"Why?" I asked blushing uncontrollably.

"You love 'er. 'er love you."

"We'll see in the future, okay?"

"Okay, mommy."

Sorry for any grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6K 72
She's my rival... I could never love her... A Norminah Story (Written in Normani's POV) (G!P) (GxG) (14+) Cover by: @willbyrons COMPLETED.
9.6K 409 13
---
305K 8.5K 43
NormanixYou G!P You